Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life in Brisingr's Shoes

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Life in Brisingr's Shoes - Page 2 Empty Re: Life in Brisingr's Shoes

Post  Brisingr Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:56 am

Woooo! I just looked at my EOCs (End Of Couse) for C.P. English and C.P. Biology 1! Biology I have a 90 and in English I have a 91!!! That makes me so happy!!! :D
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:53 pm

The Dog's don’t get any supper tonight, they started swimming after some bread that my grandpa threw in the lake and ATE IT! So they don't need any supper! HAHA. Speaking of the dogs, they're wanting in the house boat right now, winning and such, looking at is like please let me in!

Well, I saw A LOT of Ironman stuff today, a water gun, a pen, and a stuffed "animal," my cousin said that there was a flash drive that's Ironman at a Disney store around where I live, she sent me a picture of it (it's epic win) and said it's like $40..... sad enough..... I'd probably pay it.... Says the over-the-top-fangirl. :oops:
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:57 pm

I HAVE ELECTRICITY AT THE LAKE NOW!!!!!
:heart:

True, having electricity at a place may not seem like a big deal to you, but I've stayed a week at the houseboat that we own without ay electricity, we would have to go to my grandpa's dock to charge out laptops...

Now, we have a fridge and outlets, but where we have to plug in our laptops is also where we have to plug in the lights, so, you guessed it, if the lights are turned off out computers stop charging :no: ..... yeah..... either way, I'm glad that my laptop (with its Bumblebee Camro skin) that I saved and worked for is out of the elements whenever I bring it up here and it has to charge.... so I'm very happy!!
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:18 pm

Well, Dad said that I'm driving like Mom.... And I'm glad.... Because a few years ago one summer we were coming out of a MickeyD's parking lot and we turned to go to a red light. We were all happy because me and my sister's swimming lessons were over and our summer break was just about to begin. Anyways, we're the first car at the light. The light turns green.... Mom waits for awhile.... And I'm very thankful that she did. Mom starts to pull out then... out of nowhere.... BAM! Here comes a car doing 65 MPH in a 35 MPH zone.... Mom gets outta the car, when she can, and the first thing that lady says to her is "MY LIGHT WAS YELLOW!" not "How are you? Are you OK? I'm so sorry." The person who was behind us, and saw it all said something like "YELLOW MY FOOT! I WAS ABOUT TO HONK AT HER FOR NOT GOING!" Luckily we had two Eye Witnesses on our side. Mom was in the driver's seat and my sister was right behind her, and the speeding car came at us from the left (I live in the USA so our driver's side is on the left.).... If Mom had went.... I would have seen her and my sister die.... I wouldn't be able to go on.... having seen my Mother and Sister die right beside me...... And I would have been badly injured myself....
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:04 pm

Yes, I'm at the lake again this 4th of July eekend.... We come upp every year and my dog always barks at the fireworks and my sister's is always in the boat.... fireworks or no fireworks... yeah, sure, the lake has it's moments, but I mostly don't like it up here but y mom and dad love it.... lucky me....

Well, I would put Alda up on DA but my scanner is being stupid.... that's an HP for you... For those who don't know (which would be all but S29) Alda is one of my two fan charaters of NiGHTS.... I've had her for awhile, just haven't put her up yet.... Anyways, I AM putting a fingerpaint of two dragons up on Da soon though....
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:16 pm

I wen't tubing today (now yeaterday causes its like 1am here). My joints in my fingers hurt afterwards. I landed in the water on my whipeout on my hips and below hit the water first. Hahah. All in alll today was a good day. My dog laid in my lap in the boat yesterday, and my sister, my cousin, and I tye died some old shirts, we'll finde out how they turned out about 3pm... so not looking forward to the fireworks because my dog ALWAYS barks at them.... and we can see them where our houseboat's at anyways....

I came up with a bio for BLUEBERi, I'll paost it asap, but it's four handwritten pages long so.... yeah...proably not going to be soon at all.... i'm bout to to to bed now, good night DftF!
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:33 pm

We went an saw the fireworks last night. We had to take the dogs with s because they can't stand to be left alone when we go for a boat ride, dad built them a step where they can get in and out of the water. So they wuoulda been chasing us on the land, and proably trying to swim out in the lake to get to us. That wouldn't of been good with it being night and all with a LOT of boats on the lake.... And my do is like a grizzly bear brown so she would of blended in with the water..... Anyways, I was surprised at how well Annie did wtih not bakring at the fireworks, but she barked at the beggining then stopped.... Lilly, my sister's dog and my dog's daughter, barked a lot more then her momma did... and she hardly ever barks....

I wnet tubiong again yeaserday. I net to cut back or get some gloves... the skin on my fingers is starting to rub off..... it hurts. My coz-in-law tried to tube too. (my first cousin and her husban and daughter came up) It was funny. Me and my sis went toghter twice. the first time I accidently knocked her off the second she trapped my arm under her when I was about to fall off and when she let up, I couldn't pull myself up so so I had to let go....

Until next time, later. *jumps in lake.*
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Today's been a great day. I went to the mall with a friend of mine for going on 11 years...... Yeah..... Long time considering how old we are..... and all because we were in the same first grade class and had the same last name.

Last night my Friend and I went to the movies and saw Grown Ups. Wonderful, funny movie. We thought about stopping by our friend's house and making her go to the mall with us..... but we didn't....... Besides the thought of her at the mall was sorta funny..... She just isn't that sort of person really....

I've seen about all the summer movies that I wasn’t to see...... I want to see The Sourcer's (sp?) Apprentice and maybe The Good Guys..... Anybody who's a fan of Toy Story and hasn't went to see the new movie..... you REALLY should, it's epic win. Hahaha. Love Buzz's Spanish mode.... Those of you who’ve seen it... you know what I'm talking about.
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:25 pm

School started.... UGH! It started on the sixth...... a FRIDAY!!! I really don't like it.... and considering that my Alg II Teacher gives us homework EVERYDAY it is really annoying, sometimes I can't figure it out, and I even have a ITnspire to help me!! I DIDN'T EVEN GET THE ART CLASS I WANTED!!! AND I COULDA BEEN IN THE SAME ONE AS S29!!!!

At least for one I my classes I getta leave LC for a block..... that'll be nice, I'll be at S.T.A.R. (Shangri-La Therapeutic Academy of Riding) and LC Elementary School. AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO EAT LUNCH AT SCHOOL!! YAY!
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Life in Brisingr's Shoes - Page 2 Empty We did some reasearch on my ansesters.

Post  Brisingr Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:59 pm

Well, I am proud to say that my ansester, William Bean, traviled with Daniel Boone. He was also one of the first men to survey Tennesssee. Later Robert Bean and William Bean II were on of the first to settle Tennesee. Evedently we were captains in the Revolutionary War. Bean's Station is named after us. Here's a websight about Bean Station http://www.beanstationtn.com/pages/history.html . I'M SCOTTISH!! :cheers:
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:59 pm

The other day we started watching The Cruciable(sp?) in English class.... It's a play about the Salem Witch Trials.... Anyways, it has a brief clip of nudity in the beginning and Mr. Hudson tries to cover it up, you know by covering up the projector... He takes it down every now and then to check and see if its passed.... The thing is the nudity if only on the right side of the screen so he could just tilt his hand to the lest and we wouldn't see it.... but he didn't do that..... No, he brings the DVD case, which is what he was using to block the projector, down.... lets just say he's got it down to right where it shows the nudity..... He threw down the case and shouted something like "EVERY DANG TIME!!" I swear[b] Mr. Hudson has ADHD or something..... We're doing Battle of the Bridge (and of course I'm in the class that has to count up the oz. of the cans and convert them to Lbs..... and then cont the money.) which is between my high school and a rival high school. We have a canned food drive and we raise money and it all goes to a good cause...... One teacher raised $97 in one counting and we've already counted a few times!!! Anyway, we also have homeroom a lot next week..... But I proably won't be there, I'll be out at S.T.A.R. of the elememtery school...... yeah, life's pretty good....
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:30 pm

hey, Im on my uncles iPad and it's pretty sweet! I haven't quite gotten everything down yet! So please excuse my grammer!

everything OK here now, although we had a family emergancy.... More on that latter, when Im not on an epic iPad I really want.

Mt cuz got married today! it was great!
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:57 am

We went to STAR againg yesterday.... Laswt week there was this kid that was SCARED TO DEATH of horses..... and whenever the horse walked he would start to cry and would squeese with his legs. Well, for those of you who may not know, that is a signal for the horse to go faster..... Luckly, me being the horse leader at the time, I was able to keep him for galloping off in the arena, at the expense of the horse trying to bite me quite a few times.... Anyways, that kid came back, but he was put on another horse insted of the one that he was put on last week. And boy he did a compleate 180! He was having fun, waving, playying with the toys that they used that day, and even bloing kisses to his teacher!! THAT just made my day....
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:51 pm

It seems that me and Cassie are getting along a lot better then we have been. She's that former best-friend of mine that I think I've talked about, someday I'll post what happeneded between us. But now that her and her controlling boyfriend at the time broke up (I have no idea who broke up with whom) it seems that our relationship is slowly reparining itself. But there's NO WAY she's going to be my best friend. No, that position has been filled, ladies and gentelmen, by three friends of mine: S29, Christina, and Sky a.k.a Schyler. Yes, these are the same people who are in S29's journal.

Atra du evarlinya ono varda!
Atra esterni ono thelduin!
Atra gulia un ilian tauthr ono arta ono waise skoliro fra rauther!

May the stars watch over you!
May good forturne rule over you!
May luck and happiness follow you and may you be shielded form misfortune!
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:07 pm

Had a great game at the homcoming game tonight! I told S29 this and she got happy. Our school's colors are black and orange (and our bigest rival is Red and black (S29 thought of this and I think everyone here can see the irony about our colors)). Anyway, the other team's colors were white and orange. So, It was like Jackle Vs. Jackle.... Somehow, he'd firnd a way to do that..... 8)

Laters!
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:13 pm

This entry includes pictures. Click the links!!
http://saphira-fan.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2zqqbs
http://saphira-fan.deviantart.com/art/My-Boot-180966430
Yeah.... I was volunteering at STAR and one of the horse stepped on my toe. I don't like that horse AT ALL... He's stepped on my toe before, just not NEARLY as bad, and tried to bite me.... There was this sound like someone popping their knuckles only about 5 to 10 times worse.... yeahhhhh..... shooting pain..... We went to the Dr. yesterday and found out that I have a fractured toe and compressed tendons..... not good.... I have to wear a boot for about two weeks......

On another note:
I went to our homecoming game the other day last week. I told S29 and Schyler about this guy who asked me to the movies, and who's also on the football team..... Foolishly I told them what number he was.... They started yelling "GORGEOUS 66!!!!" every now and then. It was so embarrassing!! I yanked S29 down to my level and said :*insert name here* SHUT UP!" (this was after telling them both to stop several times) and she made this face and said "Yes ma'am!" Sky stopped too.
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:03 pm

We had collage day at school. I'm thinking about maybe gong to LMU, Lincoln Memorial University, to do something in Criminal Justice, maybe a juvenile officer..... Chistina, long time friend, wants to go there for nursing..... Wouldn't that just be awesome, after so many years of friend ship, not only to have graduated for High School together but have the same Alma Motar(sp?)? I, for one, love the Idea. Anyways, I grabbed brochures form here and there, one from a art school S29 is wanting to attend. Scarry thought, that all of my long time friends will be going every which way after we graduate..... At least I get to share the experance with Chirstina, we have the same last name so we would be sitting next to eachother getting our deplomas. Sigh. Mid-terms are coming up, and fall break is here already. Junior year is already 1/4th of the way over..... :cry: DX I'm going to miss everybody so much when we go to collage. Love you guys so much, my friends!! S29, we HAVE to keep intouch. Maybe see eachother every chance we get.... I WILL traval to wherever you are to see my friends.
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:21 pm

At the lake..... Almost froze my toes off it was so cold up here last night..... Dad coulda not put in 2 or 3 of our 17 windows and gotten a heater but NO!!! He wanted to be able to "look around"!! I'll admit, it's not that bad in the summer, but when the trees are starting to change colors?? HECK NO!!!

Ever been REALLY cold with a fractured toe? I don't recomend it....
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:32 am

Is it sad that my left foot is colder then my right one because my right one is the one in a boot?? Gosh it's cold up at the lake, and dad made me SOOO mad.... One good thing that came outta this is that Mom agreed to let me take my car up here next time we stay the night, that way we can just leave him up here..... Before all this she asked me "what can you do at home that you can't do at the lake?" Yesterday mourning I came up with the best answer, "how about stay warm?" I don't want to go up here because I get pissed off at dad every time..... and she said he'd do it at home too. I replied "at least I have my own room to get away from him there!" There's been so many times I've wanted to use this boot as a weapon this weekend, even if it's just stepping on toes...... Friday morning I got up at 6am for school and thought, "at least I can sleep in my nice, warm bed tomorrow..." How foolish of me, I shoulda known better, that I would be forced to sleep in a houseboat w/out insulation and be reduced to an air mattress(sp?) with a few sheets, a miserable excuse for a pillow (I mean, it's foam! come on! Even my injured toe had a better pillow then my head because I brought it from home!!), and a single quilt!!!!! And Mom and dad wonder why I don't like the lake! Who in their right mind would when they have a nice queen size bed, a PS2, as many DVDs as anyone could want, and a room customized to the way feel fits them best at home!

Ever heard that expression "hoe is where the heart is"? Well, the lake in the fall/winter is NOT where my heart is..... Grrrr.

Thanks for letting me rant here, thanks a lot.

Last edited by Brisingr on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling... *sigh*)
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:59 pm

I took the PSAT today. IT. WAS. BRUTLE! Three stright hours of testing, that my family paid for, with only two breaks... Sigh. I haven't taken a test like that since TCAPS (which is a week of test taken for a few hours from elementery to middle school for those who don't know.) We get the results back sometime in December.

Well, other then the three hours of testing, I had a G.R.E.A.T. day! Every year our school plays host to a few kids from Denmark (I love there acents) and I have at least one in every class, except the one where I have to drive. And Mr. Hudson, who is the teacher who orgnizes it all (lets give him a hand, even though the chances of him reading this is are very slim *claps*). Anyways, we are learning about eachother.... And now my class knows that my Mom wanted to name me after the Nascar driver, Davy Allison.... (no, she's NOT that kind of gal, she just liked him). And we have some die-hard Nascar fans in that class... yeah, Daniel (a.k.a. Fonzy (yes, as in the one on Happy Days)) paused and waited for Bill Ault (one of those fans) to say something, which he did. He was like "awesome." And having Fonzy intoduce me was sweet, because he sounds Austrian, but, as far as we know, he doesn't have and ansesters aruond there. Friday, my birthday, we are doing a show-and-tell (I never REALLY had one) about our family and it's history..... now all my English class will know about my ansester Russle Bean who cut off that kids ear because it was his wife's bastard child..... The Danish kids are going to think I'm crazy... :lol: I can't wait to learn about the Danes... Today was Mr. Hudson's birthday, and it was also this Danish kid's birthday (I can't pronounce his name, much less spell it). Did you know that they have to stand on a chair when being sung too? I didn't. We're going to be doing activities thoughout the next two days, before they leave.... I want a Danish kid.... Hahaha, it may be crule, but I like how people over here talk about them like there pets....

On another note, my toe is getting better, but I still have to wear that boot for at least another 2-4 weeks, yay.... I'm going to be wearing a surgical boot on my birthday.... Speaking of my birthday, I'll be 17!! And so far, It's been a pretty good one. I got an early presant (two really, but I want my friends to see the other one before I tell anyone about it) and it's a Transformers Calander!!! AND SIDESWIPE IS ON THE MONTH OCTOBER!!! YESH!!

Sorry about the lenght of this post, until next time, good night (or good mourning) everyone!!

P.S. Don't you think that Its Ironic that I would name this topic "life into Brisingr's Shoes" considering that I can only wear one shoe at the moment? Do you think there if forshadowing in real life? I do. A week or so before my injury Stazzi stepped on my same foot.... and a year(s) before that Gallop (on of my friend's ponies) stepped on my foot (I THINK it was the same one) and I believe that I was wearing the same pair of shoes when Gallop stepped on me.... Strange, huh? Maybe, if we could just learn how to determan what events are forshadowing and which are red harrings(sp?), we can unfold our own, unique futures.
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:39 pm

We presented our family history today. I told about William Bean and Russell Bean, mentioned earlier. These are my ancestors, I love my family history and I don't care who knows about my inherited craziness!! Anyway, I got done presenting, He asked if my scarf that I hand-made was a sort of head shaw..... I had to clarify the part about how Russell knew the infant child was not his; after all he was gone for 2 years and found a 6mo. old at home. After that he said "Oh... so Mama found a new.... friend." That made us laugh. After I was done, I added that "some of that craziness still lives on today." He said "that's a little scary, if you go to *my name here*'s house cover your ears."

I went to the movies with Travis, (we shared a birthday) DJ, Christina, Schyler, and Brad joined us for dinner. Sadly, Brad had to leave afterwards, while the rest of us went on to the movies. I wish S29 had to come but she bailed.... said her Mom had already made plans. Travis gave me the movie How to Train Your Dragon. I got him a card that read "I read somewhere that 9million people had a birthday today.... it didn't seem right to get you a present and ignore all the others." Christina and Brad had left the table to get some more food, and DJ saw the opportunity to call me out on my "social wrong." I let him "chew me out" while I waited for Brad and Christina to return. When they did, I opened my purse and handed something in red tissue paper to Travis. It was a $15 iTunes gift card. DJ then said that he felt like a certain word that started with D. Yeah, later at the movies I gave Travis a Ironman 2 shirt with War Machine on it. Well, The Social Network was great, I recommend it.
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:32 pm

(page four!!}

I"m at my Mammaw's. Getting my birthday card fromj her soon, and one from my favorite cousin, who actually does stuff for me. like take me to the movies and get me birthday presents... So yeah.... Not much going on today, I put a special offering in church today, it's something we do at my church whenever someone has a birthday (and willl admit it). The money goes to a great cause, plus the people at the church sing you a version of happy bday.

EDIT:
Just had my "party" at Mimi's!!! My cousin Chelse gave my $10 while my Gmagave me $17. My cousing Amber gave me an Autobot Sheild sticker to put on something, and that's why I love her.... Anyways, this brings my total cash up to a little over $100, counting that $30 in change that I'm going to exchange for cash tomorow after school. I CAN FINALLY GET SIMS 3!!
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Sorry I haven't been on for a while, I thought I had a virus on my computer.... NOTE: If this thing called ThinkPoint comes up on your computer and "scans" something and the icon looks like the flag from windows DO NOT LET IT "SCAN" OR DOWNLOAD ANYTHING IT IS A VIRUS AND CRASHED BOTH MY COUSIN'S AND AUNTS COMPUTER!!

Thankfully for me, I took a trip to Dell with my Info. Tech. class last year and they gave me a free year of internet protection, so I was able to load that on my computer and stop ThinkPoint before I THINK it did any real damage, another reason why I love Dell. *She writes on her Toshiba laptop....* (I only got it cause I couldn't afford a Dell laptop, I only had about $400....)

On the other hand, a lighter one, a freind told me about this thing called ChaCha, 242-242, that it just like kgb, only it's FREE! I've been texting them since I got home. Did you know that evedently there is only one Pinta Island Tortoise whose name is Loneome George? Neither did I. Try it, it's awesome!
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:58 am

Happy Veterans. day! Let me take this opportunity to thank the men and women who served/is serving our country.

So, the other day, I was getting note from my Alg. 2 teacher, I can't understand most of the stuff he says, and he started going on about how I don't have a Smart Board (love those things) so I didn't have the software that he put the notes on and if I did he could just e-mail the notes to me. Outside I'm going "yeah, yeah" but on the inside I'm screaming "THERE'S NO WAY THAT i WOULD GIVE YOU MY E-MAIL EVEN IF i DID HAVE THESAME PROGRAM!!" Really why would I give a teacher that I don't even like my e-mail? I don't like him at all! He te4aches in a way that I don't understand, I swear he has OCDs BAD, and he even puts sports above academics, whether it's basketball, track, or even powder-puff football! Would you give your e-mail to someone like that? I wouldn't give it a second thought, heck no!
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:09 pm

So, today in Spanish (the expecting) Mrs. Speth(sp?) got out her guitar, and I didn't even know she had one, and started singing in Spanish. we were doing Christmas carols. It was like "omg, you sing really well!! That's awesome!!" Then there's always that one kid.... you know who he/she is in your class(es) He's all "That's because in Spanish it's just the same sounds over and over." The girl in front of me replied that the teacher still sounded awesome. I don't have the paper with me at the moment, but sometime soon I'll post what we learned and the songs' translations.

Thanksgiving is here everybody! WHICH MEANS TURKEY AND NO SCHOOL! YESH!
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next