Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life in Brisingr's Shoes

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Life in Brisingr's Shoes - Page 3 Empty Re: Life in Brisingr's Shoes

Post  Brisingr Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:55 pm

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

I had a great time today eating food with my family, and tomorrow...... LEFTOVERS!!!
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:40 pm

So, at today's prep rally, I saw Mrs. Webster talking to Mr. Hudson and I thought about going up to her and saying "I wish I would of taken you A.P. English 11 class this year, Mrs. Webster!" loud enought too where Mr. Hudson would hear over the chearleadrs, band, and the guy on the mic. But I didn't... Knowing my luck, Mr. Hudson would take that out on me in his C.P. English 11 class that I'm taking this semester..... Christina said she would go with me, but I still wouldn't do it..... Yeah, I'm somewhat shy....
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:23 pm

My ASL class got to drop off garbage bags full of presents for Santa's helpers today. It was cool. We had been wrapping them all week and storing them in the teachers bathroom. It got to where they only had one stall left and couldn't wash their hands. And who cares? They can use the student bathrooms..... Why do we even have factually bathrooms?

So, I was going to Wal-Mart too check and see how much money Mom's present (what I plan on getting her anyways) cost and there was this truck that I could see that was making traffic stop in the fast lane. And I don't like being stopped and cars passing me going 40MPH right beside me separated by a dotted line. So, I was stopped and I was staring at this dump truck thing and there were two or three cars in between it and me. I was glaring at it though the windows of the car in front of me. I really had no idea how my face looked (I can't control that, and I feel like it's a direct window into my thoughts). So, later, I'm at Wal-Mart and I check my phone and S29 had texted me saying "don't death stare my car." I really had NO IDEA that was her..... And she knew it was me ‘cause she could see my face and my license plate that has Glader, Bumblebee, and my name on it in her rear view mirror. That made my day.
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Sigh, our school just got called out.... Great, now another day that I have to worry about my Alg 2. EOC. Why is it that whenever I want to go to school that it gets called out, and when I want to stay home it's in session? Grrrr, I have the worst luck ever. Sigh.

Dad's trying to get the Christmas tree up, it's one of those fake ones with the lights, but some of the lights on several of the branches have gone out so he's trying to replace them to where he can get the tree out of the middle of the living room and put it in its corner so we can decorate it and it won't be in anybody's way. It's funny ‘cause they seem to be blowing out more than he can replace them. Hahaha.
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:34 pm

Took the Alg. 2 EOC today during first. It sucked. I mean, it could have been harder, like me having to guess more of the answeres then I did, but it really only sucked because I had to take it and it was over an hour and a half long. yieppie! Not.

Ever think about those songs frome some childhood movies? I always loved Toy Story....
You've got a friend in me
When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles
From your nice warm bed
...Just remember what your old pal said
Boy, you've got a friend in me
You've got troubles, well I've got 'em too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
We stick together and we see it through

Some other folks might be
A little bit smarter than I am
Bigger and stronger too
Maybe
But none of them will ever love you the way I do
It's me and you
And as the years go by
Boys, our friendship will never die
You're gonna see
It's our destiny

Sigh, I do miss the old days, but what fun would life be if you didn't go through some ups and downs? I just wish that somethimes that the downs weren't so..... down. I'm sorta worried about a friend-a distant friend considering how she hurt me last summer-who's not hanging around the right crowd....I just hope she somes to her senses and doesn't *insert strong word for mess up here* again...

Well, there's Christmas break in just a few days. The last day of school is a half day, Friday. THANK YOU!! I'm over this semester!
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Life in Brisingr's Shoes - Page 3 Empty MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Post  Brisingr Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:14 pm

¡Noche de paz, noche de amor! Todo duerme en derredor.
Entre los astros que esparcen su luz.
Bella, anunciando al niñito Jesus.
Bella la estrella de paz.
Bella la estrella de paz.

Yeah, so, it's the week of Christmas and school's FIANLLY out! YESH! I can't wait for Christmas, the day I celebrate the birth of my Savior, and in a few days I get to see one of my friends, Schyler, and give her Christmas present. I still have to give S29 hers, didn't see her at the last day of school. So yeah. I already know one of my presents, the Amazon Kindle, but I don't know the other one yet, so that's going to be a surprise. We're all going to my Mimi's like we did on Thanksgiving. Later all!
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Sorry I haven't been on here lately, but i just didn't for some reason, not that DftF isn't great or anything!

So, I've been reading a lot of stuff thanks to my Christmas present, a kindle. If you like owls and fiction books then I reccomend The Owls of Ga'Hoole books.

Anyways, In Spanish II We've already done two projects that we had to present in the class and done a few test.... I have a mid-term on the 10th..... yepie..... At least her kid's going to have it easy (she's prego) being raised bilingual(s?) I'd like to be there when she's out of the house and the baby is a teen and they and the dad start arguing and the kid starts speaking Spanish and cursing him out (her husband doesn't know Spanish)! :o

I have a 79 in Adv. Alg & Trig. ATM, and the strange thing is, I'm happpy with that. It's a really hard class, the last test we had (we have one EVERY Friday, it's almost enough to make me dread them) only about three people passed and so he gave us all extra time to finish, 1/2 credit if we got the ones we missed previously and full credit if we got the ones we skipped, and I was able to bump my test grade up from a 56 to a 70 on a 1-95 scale. That made me happy, I;ve never been so happy to get a 70 on a test in my life (and I once got a 5 on a spalling test and in Chem. I it seemed that I failed almost every test until I retook it or something.)

Anyways, S29 and I, along with our other friends, got to pick our classes just recently. Yes!! I'm so excited about AP English 12 even though I'll have work over the summer. I told one of my friends (Christina) today that we'll have to get together over the summer and work on some of it with eachother, she seems to have been the only one of my friends who signed up wiht me. Hopefully we actually read the books that we're suppose to! Don't get me wrong, last semester's English class was fun and everthing, it's just that I was looking forward to reading some of the books that we were suppose to read...... I signed up for Networking (although it won't be near as fun since one of my favoite teachers who taught the class was unjustly fired AND AN EXACT WEEK AFTER HIS DOG DIED TOO!!! :x ), Criminal Justice III (I finally decided on being a K9 Search and Rescue Officer), ASL (had too much fun not to sign up again), Early Release, Econ/Gov, Art, and PRE-CAL! (mom made me) I also signed up for a dual enrollment (get both a high school and colage credit for this class if passed) Speach class (I evedently have to take it in collage anyways)

Let's see..... What else?

Oh, yeah, one of my friends got married, although I don't know how much of friends we are since she didn't invite me and we haven't talked or texted in a while (not my falt, she's freshman in collage age and graduated high school last year, and I've texted her (I don't evern know if she's changed her number) and she's not texted be back) Another of my friends (Jessie) just went throught a rough patch with her because she hasn't known her now husband for too long (I guess if it's the real thing you don't have to know the person all that long), and she didn't meet him until after they were engaged. That friend was one of her bride's maids (not sure if it was maid of honnor or not). But still, real or not, it's still strange to think that I know someone who just got married and isn't much older then me, and I was even in her little brother's third grade class!!

I guess Jessie will tell me if she gets devorced. lol

Until next time, good night DftF! Sweet dreams!

Last edited by Brisingr on Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the III after Criminal Justice)
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Spring break's finally here!

Good thing that happened today: I finished my book.
Bad thing that happened today: I finished my book.
Good thing: There's another book comming out in the same series.
Bad thing: It doesn't come out until 5/3.
G: Spring break's started.
B: Had nobody to go do stuf with...
G: Played the Wii.
B: Playing against the computer on the Wii can get sorta redundent....
G:Found out that Rick Riordan (the writer of the book I just finished) is doing a tour.
B: Prob. won't be able to go, I don't even know what days...
G: Found out that another one of his books are coming out around my birthday.
B: May not get it without spending my own money. lol.

OH, and I drew Spyro today, I'll paint him sometime soon and put it up on DA.
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:09 pm

You know? I seem to have a talent for picking out books who's series aren't even finished yet. I'm waiting on three different books in three different series. But guess what, TWO OF THOSE BOOKS AT LEAST HAVE RELEASE DATES!!!!

I guess I'll just have to wait until may before I can continue these series *sigh.*

Anyways, I came up with a fan dragon, sorta based off of Spyro from the PS1. I named her Naga, evedently it's Japanesse for Dragon. She's a water Dragon and can swim underwater like Spyro learned how to in "Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage" only much better due to her fins on her tail. She can fly and also breath a little fire, a week flame, so when she's in battle she prefurs her horns in close combat and a strong jet of water that she breaths out when fighting from a distance. Her and Spyro are close friends, but she wants to be more.
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3