Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living Life Day by Day

Go down

Living Life Day by Day Empty Living Life Day by Day

Post  key-chan Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:48 am

Yesterday I went to the doctors for a follow up and got amazing news but before I continue here's the situation in a nutshell.

I got a rare form of cancer when I was 10 called Malignant Fibrosis Hystiosytoma (MFH) a cancer mainly found in the elderly rarely found in children. When I got the tumor removed a few years later there was a recurrence had to get it removed the get radiation treatment, it was gone for the time being. couple years later another recurrence came up had to it biopsyed then removed then radiation. and the last time had to get chemotherapy to kill any cell that could be cancerous for 6 weeks (that was way more effective)

And I went to the doctors for a yearly follow-up and they said my PET and CT scans showed up clean (except for a tiny lymphnode) and I hit the long term mark! Meaning I'm cancer free for now.
key-chan
key-chan

http://keybladeturk.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Living Life Day by Day Empty Re: Living Life Day by Day

Post  key-chan Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:43 pm

Woot!! I got my older brothers computer on my birthday and it's working great! But Bill (my old computer)will be missed and have a great future with Johny (the new computer)^_^
key-chan
key-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  key-chan Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:31 pm

I got banned from Gaia for password fishing and I have no idea how it happened but I think it was from that "Invite Your Friends to Gaia and get 5000 gold" was a thing to get people.
key-chan
key-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  key-chan Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:54 pm

I visited my old house that I lived in for about 9 years (we had to move because that house wasn't really safe because it was an older house and the pipes were pretty rusty) and a couple of years later my mom and I drive by it some times and it was just destroyed. It had just junk all over the yard an beat up cars in the front yard and when we went to the backyard it was just as bad as the front. We had a small pool house back there that my older brother uses for him and his friends to hang out in there and he kept it up pretty good but when we saw it the window was knocked out with the pieces of glass still lying there the door was torn off and just hanging there. The backyard was littered with junk the pools was turning green and it was just bad. We kept that house clean and my mom would spend hours keeping the front yard nice so that it would look funky with grass growing from the rocks.

Today me and my mom visited the house and they got rid of the junk and cars. We went into the backyard and saw there wasn't that much junk and the glass was cleaned up and the door gone form the pool house also the top part of the wall was gone. There was a a sorta garden box like thing that we buried of dead dog, hamster and beta fish in, that was gone. The pool was worse it was so green and full of algae you couldn't see the bottom and you could smell it. We looked though the back door and saw the inside and saw the new cabinets and tile a little better (the old tile we put in ourselves that were those cheap tile pieces you get from the hardware store, green plastic tile in the kitchen and white plastic tile for the rest of the house and the old white cabinets) and saw that the back door was unlocked so we walked inside and they bombed it inside due to all the bugs and couldn't say in there for long due to the left over smell of fumigation gas and saw all the mold and dead bugs on the floor another reason we couldn't stay long cause the heavy smell of them too . So we left the house and after seeing that made me sad because I spent 9 good years in that house and the first house we had, being we lived in an apartment for so long. A lot of things happed there, good and bad times. But I'm glad I have a lot of great memories being there that will never go away.
key-chan
key-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down