Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matoal's Life

2 posters

Go down

Matoal's Life Empty Matoal's Life

Post  matoal Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:55 pm

I was with my freind going to Taco Bell. We get there and have our lunch. After a while he goes to get an empanada for dessert. They say they're out. We drive all over trying to find another Taco Bell that has empanadas. I had to go along because he's my only ride home! We were out for THREE HOURS! Finaly we found another Taco Bell and they had ONLY ONE LEFT! I didn't even get one myself! On the plus side I got out of doing homework for 3 hours.
matoal
matoal

Location : The deep confines of my warped and twisted imagination

Back to top Go down

Matoal's Life Empty Re: Matoal's Life

Post  Ace Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:22 pm

well, at least you got out of doing homework for a little bit. But in all honesty, they are good, but not that good to drive around for 3 hours to find it.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  matoal Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:45 pm

I just got my hair dyed. It's orange now (Gosh I hate that color.) I hope I can get it back to normal (can that be done?). If not I gotta find out how long it will last.
matoal
matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  matoal Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:39 pm

I had 4 8oz bottles of honey, 2 bags of duritos and 5 cans of coke and a gallon of apple juice. today. lots-o-food. people say I'll get sick but I feel fine.
matoal
matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  matoal Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:21 am

Wow. 3 AM. I quit my band today. Yes we stay up in contact each other tis early/late. I also have to work on my journalism homework which is due today. I have to interview 2 people and write a review for that cheesy sonic adventure game (the hack for gamboy not the cool one for dreamcast/gamecube). I wish I never got that rom.
matoal
matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  matoal Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:33 pm

I had 6 cups of coffee today. I don't feel it. When do I go insane? I got realy energetic at dance class. No dancing just staying awake watching Nazo Unkeashed and Sonic Shorts 1-4. I think My band wants me back but I don't know if I should rejoin. Also I was Screwin' around with my Genesis emulator's Game Genie codes for Sonic 3 and Knuckles and I got some interesting results. I'll share them with you all sometime (if you ask me).
matoal
matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  matoal Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Okay I had to stay afterschool against my will. my yearbook teacher forced me to interveiw people and tried to get me near them. I am afraid of people! I had to stay until 6:08! I can't be near that many people so I decided to pull a jackle and started being very loud and annoying. I still had to stay but people wouldn't come near me. yay.

The only good thing about it was I got a friend who was there to ask this girl I like if she likes me. I hope she says yes.

If you want to know here's a list of my fears.
1. people
2. sleeping after a scary movie
3. bugs
4. being outside
matoal
matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  matoal Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:48 pm

I just got wi-fi. I'm still trying to get used to it. setting it up is a pain in my pencil tipped filled palm (more on that story another day). I went to a halloween party today. I went as Reala and my friends went as Jason and Freddy. My hair dye took hours to remove. I had meatless chili and liked it despite the fact my one most least favorite food is in there, lima beans. later my friends and I had a costume swap and I somehow ended up as tinkerbell with make-up
matoal
matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  matoal Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:51 pm

Note to readers This ain't happy...

I may not post for a while because of this.. I was grounded. my uncle found out I'm failing so he complains and says I'm stupid, worthless, and will end up as a loser with no future. He said today that he should take me out of my school and send me to another one. I'll try to keep in touch without him knowing. Note that's not the whole story but it's the nice version.
matoal
matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  matoal Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:38 am

wow... 2:37AM... what to talk about? I got a girlfriend now. I also got a DS emulator that works better for Phoenix Wright but is still a little choppy with 3-D games.

My yearbook teacher tells me I'm failing (what else is new?) so he comes up with a solution to help me. He says I'm the best writer in the class, so if I help 3 of his students with their writings and explain how to improve their skills, I'll pass. I've already helped 2 people but this last one is stubborn and keeps sending me bad vibes. She curses at me and keeps saying "WHY DON'T YOU JUST DO MY WORK FOR ME!?" and I think this is gonna hurt my grade.

Doin' good in spanish. It's easier than I thought it would be. let me try something "Yo necicito un taco." Sorry if I didn't do it right or had some misspellings. I said I need a Taco. mmmm...taco *Drools*
matoal
matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  matoal Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:59 pm

I had this Idea that involved the following

4 firecrackers
2 pounds of pudding (yes I have lots of chocolate pudding)
1 box of yogurt (that portable one that doesn't require a spoon)
1 flea collar

the plan was to see if I can make pudding explode. I put the pudding and fireworks in a container. It exploded bu I lost some hair and got covered in pudding. The yogurt was to feed me and the collar was because my head was itchy. Hey it works for dogs why not people? right now my computer key are coverd in chocolate I'll clean it up later.
matoal
matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  matoal Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:05 pm

It's 7:00PM now. It's so dark. I think I've been more fangirl than fanboy lately. I see and anime and squee, and rant about how cool the characters are without shutting up. does that make me a fangirl-boy now? I stockpiled a lot of food because I got PSO 3 and got my cats for company. It was a disipointment. I traded PSO I and II plus for that game. sure it has more of a story but It's not as good. I never got to beat the first 2 either Crying or Very sad oh well I guess now I'll be known as the Fangirl-boy who made a stupid trade. the cards are cool though *in deep thought*
matoal
matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  matoal Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:12 pm

Happy birthday me! I finally got the courage to play Resident Evil. it was fun.Hope today is cool. Also My computer broke from a crazy idea. The screen is cracked and half the keys are missing. getting it repaired. may not be here for a while. like i said before though I always find a way to come.
matoal
matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  matoal Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:56 am

Wow this is the longest I've ever been away. I don't think I'll be here long though. I've got a lot of catching up to do. I got a Wii finally. I also got JoD and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games.ow my arm hurts. By the way... did anyone miss me?
matoal
matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  matoal Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:06 am

O-K guys, School is starting today. I'm gonna be gone for a while-probably-I'll be back. New semester means new classes that I don't like to sleep in. I've been having severe headaches lately. they only go away when I'm playing video games. And It's always on the right side of my head. also I went on another "Empanada Adventure" and ended up this time with one, but also a shoe that stepped in donkey dung Mad that day drove me to the edge of insanity but I walked back to the safe path of 3 feet away from the edge of insanity.
matoal
matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  matoal Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:48 pm

Ok, VTunnel sucks. It's the only way I can get my story on here while at school. I'm recently got my goat beard shaved off. yes I had a little beard on my chin that made me look like a goat. I think I'm slowly going more looney than usual. my friend got angry because I kept poking her, and talking random phrasess. I also RickRoll'd her so many times she walked off, came back, and hit me. I don't know why, but I got an absession with zombies.Mmmm... Brains...
matoal
matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  matoal Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:31 pm

I just found out that "Mato Al" is Spanish for something that really doesn't describe me.
Also "Mato Alias" is something that I don't like.. Maybe I should change my name... STUPID COINCIDENCES!
matoal
matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down