Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life in Brisingr's Shoes

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Life in Brisingr's Shoes Empty Life in Brisingr's Shoes

Post  Brisingr Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:51 pm

Well, I'm proably not going to post every little thing that happens on here....
Anyway, we got our Mardi Gras mask back today in art class... And I recently finished a little kiddy comic in there and we put it up in the catiteria today... I don't think that I'll post the comic on Deviant Art though, it's not worthy (in reality, it's to childish.)
The other week me and my best friend were teating eachother about how I feel sorry for the Transformers Animated (refurred to as TFA from here on out) Prowl fangirls because of what happens to him, and I had to stop texting her cause I was at the Dr. Well, when I got done I picked out a sticker (beacuse they're awesome and you're never to old for them.) Naturally, me being the fangirl I am, I pick out the first thing that I see that has "Transformers" written on it. Guess who was on the sticker....

If you Guessed TFA Prowl you would be right... Oh, how I do love irony...

OH! I got to debate today in one of my classes, it was so much fun. :cheers: So, now insted of reading for thirty minutes every Friday we're going to read what we're going to debate about and get assigned either Pro or Con and argue our side. today it was about weather (sorry if that's the wrong spelling) or not a empolyer should look at the internet (such as Myspace or Facebook) to see what a person they have interviewed for a job has posted (or what there friends have posted.) I was on the Con side... AGAIN that makes two Fridays in a row now... :lol!:

Well, I send my wishes to SonicS29 to get better soon!! (seems like everyone around me is getting sick.... I better watch out...)

Last edited by Brisingr on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the part about the debate)
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Life in Brisingr's Shoes Empty Re: Life in Brisingr's Shoes

Post  Brisingr Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:22 pm

Yesterday, I was driving home and I saw a Bumblebee Comaro coming towards me... needless to say, I had a fangirl moment... My face went like this :affraid: and I was so happy, I even gasped. That makes the THIRD time I've seen a Comaro like that in that city, and it makes me really happy to be able to say that.

My Transformes collection is growing, which makes me happy. I now have a TFS Soundwave, a G1 Soundwave shirt, a Sideswipe toy, two Bumblebee toys, a Bumblebee bobble head, a Bumblebee airbrush t-shirt, a Bumblebee hoodie, a poster of Bumblebee (bet you didn't see that one comming), a Door poster of the Transformers, and a Autobot Poster (Megatron's face is in the background for some reason, which scares me even though you van barely see it unless someone tells you it's there and points it out, (which they didn't for me) but really why is he on an Autobot poster?)

Sorry 'bout the whole "fangirlish" thing this entery has.
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:35 am

18 DAYS UNTILL DELL!!

Yes, I am counting down the days 'till the Dell trip that I'm going on with one of my classes... It's an overnight trip so, sadly, I won't be able to get on the DFTF or TRS forums on Reala day. But I'll be having fun, 'cause most of my classmates from my favorite class from last semester are going to be together again for a little over 24 hours, YAY! :lol: Well, if we can get through April Fool's Day with one of the teachers who like to play practical jokes anyway no matter what day it is :roll: .... Eh, it'll just add to the fun of it all...
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:01 pm

12 DAYS 'TILL DELL!

One of my friends says that she'll be ignoring me from the 31st until most of Reala day is over.... why? Because I get out of school for a day (Reala Day) and half of the 31st (which is when we're leaving). I'll be half way across the state with a group of nine students and two adults. Hahaha, S29 told me to go up to one of the tall buildings and look straight up... I'll do that if I have a second to spare on the street.... So, I'm saying this right now because I won't be able to get on and tell everyone "happy Reala Day." (S29, I told one of our friends to tell you it for me since I won't be able too, whether or not she will.... now that's different.)

I got a sleepover tomorrow night! Right after I get home from the Arts Academy for a day, which I was very lucky to get into. I decided to do something nice for S29 and let her use my Wii to play NiGHTS Journey into Dreams since her mom messed her Wii up somehow, which she told you guys about. As you can guess, that made S29 happy.

Oh, I also pointed out that she accidently named her fanmarien(sp?) after a infant in a six year-old's body that's a character in Inheritance , both of their names is Eva.

I had a GREAT day today.
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:26 am

11 DAYS "TIL DELL!

OOOOOWWWWWWW, IT HURTS TO TYPE!!!!! (more on this later, when I'm not so busy.)

I GOT S29 AND SOME OF MY OTHER FRIENDS AT MY HOUSE!!
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:03 am

10 DAYS 'TIL DELL!

Well, my arm's sore now.... S29 brought over SEGA superstars tennis for the Wii.... now all of our arms are sore....

My finger is doing better, which if why it hurt to type last time, I used a chop saw Saturday, WHICH IS NOT WHAT I HURT MYSELF ON, and the medal had some pointy tips I didn't want on it from it being cut from the saw. So, I take it to the grinder... long story short I zoned out and the grinder took off a part of my left pointer finger's nail... hurt like a mother father... I told the teacher who gave me a few band aids and some anesthetic spray, oddly enough the spray didn't hurt. I was very luck that I noticed the pain and didn't grind off my finger....

Thankfully us humans do not have that many nerves.

So, what have we learned today, kids? Don't zone out while using a grinder!
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:11 pm

4 DAY 'TIL DELL!

That being said means that it's also 5 days 'till Reala day. Unfortunally I won't be able to get on DftF because I'll be half way across the state form my computer, so happy early Reala Day everybody! (incase I don't get the cahnce to get on between sthen and now)

Well, I plan to celebrate this Reala day, only my second one, and one of my friends said that she'd take a pictur of S29 if she goes all out and dresses up for it...
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:38 pm

3 DAYS 'TIL DELL!

Well, as I said in the post above, I'm going to try and celebrate this Reala Day, but unfortunatly I don't have anything black and red :( ... So, since I'm going to the mall on Reala Day I was going to try and buy somthing black and red. I've heard that it's a pretty big mall, but I don't now because I've never been there...
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:33 pm

WE START ON OUR WAY TO DELL TOMORROW!

I can't wait, I won't be able to sleep tonight!
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:26 am

I'M GOING TO DELL IN ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF!

Right now the teacher I'm going to Dell with is messing with everyone's computer . . . It's sort of funny . . . then he does it to me . . . I was wondering how I got logged out when I was posting a reply to one of the topics on here . . . . then he opened the calculator when I was trying to log back in and I told him that I was just going to sit there and not do anything . . . .
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:14 pm

Ahhhh. man Dell was fun.

They showed up some new technology and my teacher's face was like :face: ,

So many memories, CAN'T WAIT 'TIL NEXT YEAR!
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:31 pm

I got to hide eggs for he Easter egg hunt my family had today. It was funny.

Well, I keep forgetting that Jackle's voice hurts and that he comes in t random time on TRS and I have earphones in.... yeah... Good thing I only had one in tonight, my cousin said that it looked like it hurt... and it pretty much always does...

Over all, today's been pretty good, 'cept that I think that I've caught a computer virus while I was at Dell, been sneezing my head off ever since I got back.
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:43 pm

The other day I went to the movies and watched How to Train your Dragon.. DreamWorks have outdone themselves on it, it owned!

I noticed something a few days ago, I'M GOING TO BE AROUND A BUNCH OF NEWBIES NEXT DELL TRIP!! All the others except a few that I went with are graduating this year.

Nothing much going on today, except its about 22 days 'til my club soes to compitisions! I'm going to love it!
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:14 am

Yesterday I took a brething test... long story short, yours truely no longer has Asthma! :D Evidently they had to treat mer like I've had it wince I was seven, I sort of miss it though. What a strange thing to say...
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Sorry, I've not been in the mood to update, one my favorite teachers got fired the Tuesday after spring break.... you know, the one that I said in an above post was messing with my computer?? And to make things worse, his dog, Maggie, died the Tuesday before that.....

Well, on a lighter note, I got my yearbook Friday and went to state Mon, Tues, and Wed. of this week. Our CSI team didn't win, but we, the club SkillUSA at my school, did have people who placed...... all third.... evidently there were over $2,000,000 in scoalarships(sp?). and 77 catergories(sp?) and over some 2,000 people and/0r teams competing.

And aperently I did something to S29's arm that I don't remember doing...... ah well.

P.S. S29, I'll be your roommate!

Last edited by Brisingr on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Wed May 05, 2010 9:19 am

There is a LOT of negitave stuff going on in my life right now. I hope that I'm doing the right thing.
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Mon May 10, 2010 8:52 am

Well, EOCs, End Of Course test, are over. Thank you! I'm so glad that our school has this reward thing where if you have a C or above average in a class, and 3 or less absences in the same class, and the exam is not state required, like for example Chemistry was no a state required test however Biology was, we don't have to take the EOC in that class.
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Tue May 11, 2010 4:52 pm

Well, we watched the ending of "Life's Greatest Miracle sp?)" in Biology today.... The ending was disgusting, no offense to you moms, if they showed that in the middle schools the teen pregnancy rate would drop WAY down.... Boy am I gald that I sit in the third row back compared to the front row that I was in a few weeks ago....
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Wed May 12, 2010 8:46 am

We sophomores in my high school get our class rings Friday at 2:30PM, right after I cut up a dead frog in Biology class . . . . . yay . . . :)
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Fri May 14, 2010 8:38 am

Well, in about an hour or two I get to dissect a frog, yay! And right after lunch, too! The rat dissection has been moved to Tuesday because my teacher isn't going to be here Monday and the party we were suppose to have Tuesday got moved to Monday. Oh well.

The chairs aren't in the cafeteria because the staff took them out and put them in the gym for the seniors to practice graduation

*looks out classroom window* hahah, they're out there now practicing how to walk in the gym...... and why can't graduation be in the football stadium? (The gym is VERY hot at times, especially when over crowded.) I don't know. I think that my class is going to have to be out there, in the stadium, because we're such a big class.... and the freshmen class is even bigger than ours....

None the less, I plan to go to graduation this year; I have about 7 friends graduating so I have too many not to go...

EDIT:
I forgot to say that we're reading J. Caesar by Shakespeare. We have to memorize quotes and say them to our teacher... I already have 5 of 20 done. Here's what I habe of Mark Antony's(sp) speech at Caesar's funeral so far:
Friends, Romans, countrymen; lend me your ear!
I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
The evil that men do out lives them
The good is oft irrenter with their bones.
So let it be with Caesar. The noble Brutus
Hath told you Caesar was ambitious
If it were so, it was a grievous fault,
And grievously hath Caesar answered it.
Here in the leave of Brutus and the rest
(For Brutus is a honorable man,
So are they all, all honorable men
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Sun May 16, 2010 12:13 pm

So, we disected that frog.... I had three partners, and one of them was a boy who is really strange and smells sorta bad... he put his hand in the way of my other lab partner who's sorta crazy and had sissors in their hand and you don't do that!! I told him to move his hands about five times so I could see what my other partner was doing!!
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Mon May 17, 2010 9:10 am

We're having an end of the year party in Bio. today.

I only have one more day left of school, then it's SUMMER!

I can't wait! I finally got my first car so I'll be doing a lot more this summer then I have before, which includes driving to my friend's houses and forcing them out.

Well, as I've said we're reading J. Caesar in English now and I think that the part where Brutus stabs Caesar (and I remind you that Brutus was only in power because Caesar put him there) means more to me then it does anyone else in the class because I recently went though a tough time were my friend fugitively stabbed me in the back.... that's when I posted that my life was negative. I'm getting better every day, but it doesn’t help that we're in English together and were so close friends.... she was my best friend.... :( :(
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Tue May 18, 2010 9:14 am

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!

Hahaha. we're dissecting a rat today in Biology, I just don't like that class for some reason (don't get me wrong I'm fine with the dissecting......) I walked in that class yesterday and it smelt like dead, frozen frogs.... yuck! One of my other friends who goes to a different school then I do is also dissecting a rat today in her Bio. class. Fun, fun.

Edit:
The rat was yellow from all the chemicles on it..... what my partners did to it was worse then what they did to the frog. They hallowed the rat out and cut off it's tail, then she (the crazy one who had the sissors with the frog) cut the rat in half form the front legs up and put the upper half in the hallowed put lower half and put the guts infront of her (the rat was a she) face, and afterwards they put the severed tail in the hallowed out lower body and proped it up like a flag pole.... :twisted: It was only the crazy girl and the smelly guy doing this, so DON'T BLAME ME OR MY OTHER PARTNER!! We tried to stop it!!

On a happier note, I got to go into one of my favorite teachers class in fourth block today, and that class went into the gym. Well, theire was this one girl who was sitting near me.
She goes "Oscar."
And he says "yeah?"
"Are you playing football?"
REALLY?! They're in a GYM for pete's sake! It's BASKETball.

I told my teacher what he just missed and he started laughing.
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Thu May 20, 2010 7:08 pm

My sister gave me Poison Ivy yesterday, It itches. I have one spot that has 15 little bumpb in a row (How oftem is it in a row and not bloches?) and a few of those have pus in them! It itches!
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Fri May 28, 2010 7:47 am

Well, I've had a Transformers week this week. I've seen about 5 or 6 Camaros, G1 Megatron was on Family Guy (which I've seen G1 Soundwave and Optimus before, just not Megatron), a couple of advirtisements that had G1 Optimus saying "Join me and Bumblebee" and it showed a picture of movie Bumblebee, THEN Transformers the first movie came on TV! They talked about some stuff during the breaks, and I remember some guy saying something like "I've been testing cars for some time now, and there'll be kids chasing me with their camra phones saying 'Bumblebee! Bumblebee!'

Well on Family Guy Joe told Peater to stop stealing form his Fater-in-law and Petar didn't want to so Joe hold the phone up and says "Tell him, Megatron" and G1 Megatron bensd down and says "Do as I command" (his voice was pretty colse to that of the real G1 Megatron) and Peater, being smart for once, complies.

Yeah, good week to be a fan girl.
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next