Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
SonicS29
Jackal lover68
6 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 4 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:59 pm

Eva stood suspended in a blank half-concious, half-unconcious daze. Memory after memory was leaving her..she could feel it. A flash of Puc holding her hand, and then it was gone. A flash of Puc wearing her broach, and then it was gone. A flash of Eva weeping on the floor...and then it was gone.
Precious and horrible moments erased themselves from her mind, leaving her feeling as though she did every day of her life, having nothing to haunt her within her recolection. As the final moments seeped their way from her mind, the tears halted in their production....the shuders died as quickly as they had started...and the pain had vanished....and her perfect posture resumed.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 4 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:25 pm

"separate?" the hybrid said, Lei-Lei was able to help Puc and was more then happy to be herself again, Queen Bella had other plans, as she began to runs away. Giving up this power, would mean giving up the only chance she had.....to get Jackle's vengeance.
"Eva....." Wisemen began to spoke, "Your day has been tiring for you. Please rest.....and when you wake, report back here immediately"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:35 pm

Sphere, closed here eyes and nodded her head she wans letting this beast stay whole she wondered if she would have to tansform into her perfect forme to beat this beast she teleported infront of this beast and kicked it into a tree. "You might as well know who i am I am Sphere creation and daughter of my master Danfed as I can tell one of you knew my father at a time but just cause you hate him doesnt mean i cant help you." Sphere then began to say how that her energy was unstable. "My energy is unstaible if you use it there's a chance that all of us will die all three of us now weather you want to or not im seperating you to." Sphere then shot two hooks not pointed but they stook to this hybrid. "And I see that your other half bella wants vengence for someone they lost hmm but you must know other half revenge doesnt solve anything if you took tried to get revenge who would you get it on the person who made Jackal like that is trapped in a void of darkness."

Lintery, was shown partying again for Jackal's death.

Sphere gave off her fathers over confident smile.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:20 pm

"Yes, Master Wizeman." Eva sotly replied, feeling strangely drained of strength. Noiselessly departing with a swift swoop, Eva drowzily headed for the small area she was accustomed to spending her resting and recoperation hours in. Comming to a bland door in the hallway, she made her way inside. A blanket of the darkest black held place over the widely stretched room, making sure that anyone who couldn't see in the dark, didn't fine what was held here. Feeling her way along the the left wall, she came to a single marble stone standing out from the black darkness. Eva placed her hand on this stone, and with a click, the porton of wall it resided in slowly creeped forward, revealing a hallway dimly lit by blue lights. Eva pushed the wall in a full motion and let it lock back in place behind her before quietly gliding down the small hallway, just big enough for three to move side by side at a time. Resting at the end of the hallway was a black door with a white light seeping out from the bottom crack of it, and with a small sigh, Eva opened the door and made her way in.
A moderately lit area now stood before her. Soft places to sit were placed just infront of her, and currently using those soft places, were two familiar faces. "Sister-.." the black and blue one spoke up, spying Eva as she floated by towards the door resting opposite to where she had come in from. "It's been days....where have you been?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:24 pm

Puc didn't want this hybrid to risk Lei-Lei's life, besides Eva's memories, Lei-Lei is what also kept his existence. "Lei-Lei, you need to try to break free. We can stay together for now, but until we have the chance, I want to get Eva back..." The hybrid blushed, Lei-Lei wanted nothing more then to be with Puc, and for him to give her a temporary time together, it was more for the better. Queen Bella wanted to proceed to finding Wisemen, but Lei-Lei stopped her, offering her a proposition. Mumbling the conversation, a light flashed as they split in two, one flew into the sky, while the other shivered, soon opening her eyes, and and being shocked. Lei-Lei had her blue skin again, but bellow her torso, was an abdomen and and eight legs. Puc was surprised as well, not expecting he would be teaming with a spider.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:37 pm

Sphere simply rolled her eyes then her phone rang she picked it up. "Hey yeah dad what Beharet reviving spell council crap this is bad ill be right there." Sphere hung up the phone and looked at The hybrid. "Ill deal with you to later right now my father our time and this time are all in danger." Sphere teleported right back to her father and his new friend the castle was even bigger then ever but it was more mechanical now Danfed, spoke. "Ok were in trouble serious trouble i mean look at that sky..." The sky was black and orrible lightning shooting down from the castle. "Sphere and umm whats your name go and find the council's computer room and find Beharet's weakness ill go and fight her also take this mic so we can comunicate..." Sphere and the fox nodded thier heads and ran off while Danfed, flew up to the top of the council thunder boomed across the past and future. ''Beharet give up there is no hope for reveing the council leader." Beharet chuckled. "Fool their is hope for me not you i deleated my weakness so no one could find it haha now lets end this fight ONCE and for all!" Danfed, clashed against Beharet by slashing his sowrd at her Beharet jumped backwerds and sent a lightning bolt at him thunder boomed across the past and future again. Danfed, and Beharet got in a clash of lightning and sword strikes every time Beharet sent a lightning bolt thunder would boom in the past and future.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:53 pm

Eva continued to drift to the opposite door, but unexplectedly was halted in her progression by a second nightmaren colored with deep red and black. "Where have you been?" he asked demandingly. "Chive and I have been waiting for days....where did you go that was SO important, you couldn't even awnser what calls we sent to you?" Eva stared blankly at the yelling Nightmaren before her...her annoying...yelling...sibling. "...days?" she asked meekly, not quite understanding the word's purpose. "What are you two on about? I was gone for a time, sure...but...surely not days." Truth be told, Eva couldn't recall much of the past time spent...but to have forgotten DAYS? Please... "No, no, Eva...you've been missing for days..." her other sibling started up again, rejoining the conversation. A pittying glance escaped him as he noticed her pale face. "Eva...what hapened?"
Despite how truely tired she was, Eva still had enough enegry to argue, although she'd rather not even hold this conversation a second longer, she had to talk her way out of it. "That's enough you two. I'm going to take a rest, and I expect to not be bothered....we'll discuss things at a later time." Still concerned enough, Chive found it useful to at least try and ask one more thing of his elder sibling. "Eva..." he began, just as she had opened the door, "...promise to find me later..." Eva glided through and stared at a plush white bed, letting the words "I promise.." seep out from her mouth before the door closed.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:37 pm

As Sphere, and the fox like creature ran to the data room/computer room Mill and Danfed's brother appeared they gave off snears at the to. "Uncle?" Sphere said looking at Danfed's brorther. "Huh i just thought you were someone who just came in here but what are you saying?" Danfed's brother asked. "Well i was created with several bits of forbidden energy so wait we dont have time for this!" Sphere and the fox creature attacked the other two.

Danfed, and Beharet continued to fight Danfed, launching cards and slashing his sword at her while she sent lightning at him when Danfed, hit her in the head with a card. Lintery, let out a yelp stoping her party of celebrating Jackal's death she wondered why she just got hurt but before she knew it she was out of the dark area and in a much worse area the future right at the bottom of the castle she looked up. "How did I?" Lintery, swaw a lightning strike at Danfed. "That lightning seems familiar but oh well.." Lintery, decided to sit back and watch the fire works.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:39 am

Lei-Lei held Puc close to her, even with her strange appearance, she felt comfortable being part spider, knowing already this wouldn't be for long. Puc was not in the mood to show emotion, Eva occupied his mind, thinking about her choice to wipe her memory....just to make Puc truly forget her.... Breaking Lei-Lei's hold, he began to concentrate, "It will take awhile for me to open a portal, watch my back." Lei-Lei understood as she defend Puc with her life, even if she had no clue of what powers she possessed.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:26 am

A shield appeared over Lintery, which became a barrior it took her all the way to the top of the castle where beharet took the other half of the necklace and rejoined them and sent Lintery, straight to the ground. "Finally full power!" Danfed, then talked into the mic. "Sphere, how is that weakness thing coming?"

Sphere, was on the gigantic super computer looking for it and in the corner was mill and danfed's brother defeated and the fox kept a close eye on them. "Im working on it but i cant find it anybright idea's dad?" Danfed, spoke into the mic dodging fully charged lightning strikes. "Well look at Lintery's weaknesses mabye you'll find something cause Lintery is the new version of Beharet just weaker..." Sphere pulled up Lintery's profile to see that the council has spied on Lintery, alot. She got into the weakness area and she saw a file that said losing power. "I think I found it but Beharet doesnt have a scar..." "Well click it!" Danfed yelled. Sphere without hesitation clicked the file a journal opend up the leader of the council. "Dear journal we have spied on the half goddess Lintery, she has no idea of her powers nor does she have a clue that we have spied on her training and something wierd has also happend today Lintery's power of lightning was at full power until this guy by the name of Jackal kissed her making her power disapear until the main coor came..." Sphere, linked the file to Beharet and found a match oh her father would be peeved.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:35 pm

A quiet room...a blank room....just the room for Eva. As the door closed, Eva distastefully peered about the resting area she rarely ever used. A plush white bed supporting a drape around the top rested in the far left, while an overly-plush molded shelf for her coat rested to the right. The room itself was white in both wall and floor color, and other than the forgotten about item or two placed around her coat shelf, the only other item around was a piano in the corner. Eva didn't enjoy coming in here, but at the same time, this is where she relaxed the most...or at least...the most quickly. Folding and placing her coat in its pre-molded shelf and leaving her boots at the base of the bed, Eva fell onto the bed and threw the blanket over her head. The whiteness of the room made her feel solitary...but that was the purpose of the color, seeing as she only came in here when stressed or tired.
Positive Eva was deep enough in slumber, Exo silently creeped inside the room and flew to her coat, hoping to find some form of hint as to where Eva had been for days on end. Giving an iritated sigh seeing nothing out of the ordinary, he turned to make his leave, but looking at his older sibling once more made him stop dead in his movement. Her broach was gone...
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:52 pm

Danfed, talked into the mic again. "ANY IDEA!?" He yelled. Sphere, sadi in a mumbled tone. "You got to kiss her..." "WHAT!" Danfed, yelled still dodging the lightning strikes. "Dont mumble that time acttually tell me." Sphere sighed. "Just promise me you wont get mad at me its the only way to defeat her you gotta kiss her it will get rid of her lightning powers long enough to deliver the fomal blow with your sword. Danfed, didnt say anything but he had an annoyed look on his face. "FINE!" He yelled as Beharet, sent one more lightning strike at him he jumped over it and grabbed Beharet not letting her arms even wiggle free. "We dont have to do this you know you dont have to be evil!" Beharet laughed evily then spoke. "WHat are you going to do squeeze me to death hahaha." Danfed, got even more annyoed it was time to end this. He kissed Beharets lips for a mere 5 seconds Beharet shot away her eyes shocked. "You how did you oh great how did you oh no no no no no no no no!" Beharet began to get dizzy and ran around like crazy as Danfed, spit at the ground disgusting. "NO NO YOU DIDNT NO!" Beharet shot a lightning strike up into the sky before her power disapeared and she fainted. As a giant portal opend up the leader of the council came back stronger then ever the castle blew up with Danfed, in it however he and Sphere were saved so was Lintery, she was put back in the past. The leader was back Danfed, failed now they had to find a new plan to rekill the leader.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:17 pm

A portal opened back to the forest, and to Lei-lei's excitement, she ran through the portal pulling Puc in, impatient about beginning their life together. Lei-Lei knew, with time, Puc would soon open his heart to others, and when that time comes, Puc would only want to be with Lei-Lei, and no one else.

appearing in front of Wisemen, Queen Bella spoke with a hiss, "Master Wisemen, I want you to bring Jackle back to life, or at least.....take me to the one that cause his death. I seek vengeance, for us both." Wisemen stared down at the women, first unsure who she was, but understood soon, his hybrid separated, and that the women in front of him, was none other then Queen Bella. "It seems my plans have not gone as planned, and having you here vampire has reminded me why" Bella was peeved to be called anything other then a nightmaren, but now, she was no longer that either. " The murder you seek is trapped in a prison that she will never escape. As for Jackle, I merely created those that replace others, I do not simply bring back the forgotten." Bella had no other choice, this had to be asked, "very well then....but please, at least master....let me be with Jackle....I'm done running..."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:35 pm

Lintery, appeared infront of Wizeman after being teleported away from the exploding castle. "Whoa how'd i get here and where is my rock gah." Lintery, took off in a differnet direction that Beharet girl free'd her from that prison she headed to the amusment park to find tine.

As for Danfed, and Sphere they woke up Sphere first and Danfed, last Sphere was allready training with the god of fighting. Danfed, got up also he had bandages all over himself. "You fell fivty feet..." A voice said he regognised the voice he looked over in the corner of the room to see a girl mabye a year yyounger then him a half goddess he thought but it was just that of a goddess only younger. "Danfed you could have been seriously hurt..." This girl said he regognized the eyes the crystal light blue eyes of the fox and she had the same voice. "Fivty feet how did i?" This half goddess said. "Well i transformed into my true self and saved you both and that Lintery girl." "Another question are we in the past or future?" "Past and um i got some news alot of news i have good news bad news worse news and horrible news which do you want first?" "Good and get a little badder each time." "Ok good news is that your injurys are minor and you'll be out of that bed soon bad news is that Beharet survived worse news is that your brother and his girl friend mill were kidnapped by the leader and the horrible news is that the council leader will kill Puc, Lei-Lei, Eva and anyone else you know himself everyone else will be killed by soldiers." Danfed, clutched his fist if he was quicker mabye he could have stopped the council leader from being revived
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:02 pm

With a regretful awarness of her still in place orders, Eva opened her eyes, having enough rest to suffice for now. Lying on her stomach, she let an arm hang off the edge of the bed, groping around for her boots. She knew she should take more time to rest fully, but there were probably whims Wizeman had, and therefore, Eva must put herself second. Flying out to where her siblings were, Eva carried her precious belongings and began to zip and pull them on, ignoring the stares from Exo, but obviously not well enough. "...take a picture...they last longer." Eva cooly stated to the floor, satisfied to hear an annoyed huff from her brother. "Just where are you going this time?" Exo asked moodily, staring at the still broach-less area. "Unlike you, I'm reporting to Master Wizeman. I have orders."
"..I see.." Exo mumbled, watching his sister rise and place on her coat. "Don't die then." Giving a snort, Eva made a portal to Wizeman's lair, straightening her collar and sleeves in the usual attempt in appearing presentable. "Don't wait up." Eva annouced in a perky tone before traveling through, happy to be away from Exo for an extended time. Appeaing before Wizeman in her usual spot, Eva broke into the usual respective bow and remained silent, igoring the other female in the room.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:29 am

Sphere was continued to train when the god of figthing told her. "Your not going 100%." Sphere got an annoyed look. "What are you saying?!" "Well take that mask off and will see..." "WHAT you want me to go 100% are yo crazy?!"

Back with Danfed, and this other half goddess then a god and goddess and another goddess came in to check Danfed's condition. Mother nature and the father of time and the goddess of fire. "How you feelin?" Danfed, responded to mother nature father of time and the goddess of fire that he was ok and that they could leave. After they left Danfed, got up his body aching. "Ok well you tell me your name so we can get out of here and defeat the council leader?" "Name dont have one im just goddess of trust..." Danfed, was confused how could a goddess be nightmaren size but not be nightmaren. "Well lets find Sphere."

The council leader's troops appeared infront of Lei-Lei, and puc but the leader wasnt so stupid he would send normal troops no no he sent elite's. "By order of the leader of the council we have to take you two to him and you must be killed by him."

Last edited by Jackal lover68 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:44 pm

Wisemen was confused by Bella's change in attitude, and having Eva appeared made it more difficult to give her a positive answer. "You'll join him, only if you complete a certain mission with Eva here." Bella growled, turning to Eva, she didn't want to work with Eva, after making the choice to forget a loved one, it would be wrong to live on after that. But she had no other choice, as Wisemen began to speak. "A new plan of mine has been decided, but before that can be done, Eva...must learn a new ability, one that has only been wield before by nameless nightmaren. The ability.....to duelize...."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:14 pm

The troops pointed thier guns at the hybrid and at Puc. "COME WITH US OR ELSE!" They moved in a step closer to them ready to fire. Then another figure came it was large the leader of the council. "Well well well Puc, and the hybrid Lei-lei im suprized that Sphere never decided to finnish it right then and there she's loyal to her pathitic father." The leader stepped closer to them.

Danfed, and the goddess of trust and Sphere all made thier way out Danfed, wondered where the leader could be then he noticed a puddle something was wrong he walked to the puddle and got freaked out seeing his eyes were dark stars The half goddess spoke up. "Yeh did i mention we injected you with one day god blood the countdown begins when you use it you'll be a god for a full day long enough to kill the leader."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:51 pm

Eva stood from her bow and looked to her Master with a confused expression. Dualize? Why would she need to learn somthing like that? Returning the stare given to her by her temporary partner, Eva frowned. Why does she always get assigned the strange ones?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:54 pm

After arriving in the forest, Puc was not expecting to be welcomed by armed soldiers. Lei-Lei hid behind Puc, why were they wanted to be killed? Puc had an easy way to escape, but it would risk having Lei-Lei get hurt....or even killed. Puc lifted his hands up, as a sign of surrender, but Lei-Lei didn't want to give up as she wrapped her arms around Puc, and jumped up into a tree.

"You see Eva, there is a world with creatures known as humans, who have both what they call dreams and nightmares. To use, it means they can see our world. The ability to duelize would mean letting a human form together with you as one. Doing so, will easily get us a way to their world, and create a new Nightmare. Train with this girl, she is part human, and if you're able to duelize, your next mission will be to find a true human dreamer. Now begin your training."
Bella couldn't believe what she was being put through, but this would be her last mission, all and all, for Jackle
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:04 pm

The council leader laughed evily then said. "FREEZE STOP TELEPORT!" The soldiers appeared in a circle around them pointing there guns on Lei-Lei and Puc. The council leader floated above them lazy like he became nightmaren form apposed to his normal beast like form. "Well we have a runner do you know what i do to most runners there was only one runner who once got away and of course i could have killed him at anytime however he had to hide with Puc, and that other girl eva he made a foolish promise Lei-Lei you cant escape for you see you have Sphere's d.n.a now and i cant have two of thoose foolish little girls running around infact i didnt expect Danfed, to create that girl oh well."

Danfed, and his partners wandered around wondering where and who the council leader could be with. "So Danfed whats the plan?" Danfed, hid his face in the map. "You dont have one do you?" "No..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:24 pm

Lei-Lei travel through the trees, holding Puc close to her, she feared only about getting caught, and slipping on the branches. They were after her for d.n.a.? It's not like she wanted it, but it was what kept her alive, and therefore, she could not lose it, for her sake....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:34 pm

"Thoose poor poor nightmaren." The leader said shaking his head he became his beast form and yelled. "CAPTURE THEM!" A flash of light the soldieres were all killed Danfed, the goddess of trust and Sphere stood there high and mighty they didnt even notice Lei-lei, or Puc until Sphere simply taped into Lei-Lei's energy making Lei-Lei's run smoother so she wouldnt trip. "So the rat comes out of hiding Danfed." The leader said with a smile his plan worked attacking Puc made him appear. "This is it n- no cant say it its to horrible." Danfed, the goddess of trust and Sphere all stood there grouindbefore being teleported somewhere into a tournament area. "What do you think of the arena i picked for our final battle Danfed?" Danfed, took a fighting stance.

Sphere and The goddess of trust were trapped in a box.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:36 pm

"As you wish, Master." Eva replied with a nod, intrigued at this complex plan Wizeman had come up with. Moving over to her test subject, Eva made a paraloop back to her white-walled resting quarters, choosing this as a private place to practice. If that blundering buffon NiGHTS could pull off this little "Dualize" trick, so could Eva. It shouldn't be too hard, right?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:16 pm

Bella followed Eva into the white room of...solitude. She never thought such a boring place would exist, but looked like Eva knew it well, and in that case, Bella was at a field disadvantage. "Look, I don't care how we do this, but how do we duelize exactly?"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next