Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
SonicS29
Jackal lover68
6 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 2 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:07 am

"Whats the matter something on my mask?" Sphere said with a giggle she she put her hand on her racoon mask then put her hand off her red eyes glistening with curioustiy from the place her master had brought her. "Father where is this place?" "Oh uhh sphere this is nightmare thats Wizeman up there he is um the creator of nightmare a....King of some sorts and over there is Puc, a nightmaren who seems to have lost his flight but he makes up for it with very wicked cool abbilitys." Sphere tilted her head then looked back at Wizeman. "Umm dad can we go this place is creeping me out..." Danfed, said sure then looked at his watch and hit a button a portal opend leading to a resteraunt at heart haven the origanal place of the cupajuice. "Come on Sphere." "Ok dad i'll be right there." Sphere took one final look at nightmare then walked through the portal with her father who was allready ordering stuff on the menu. "Hey that looks good hey father what is that?" "Oh its cupajuice its pretty good try some." Danfed, got a table for him and his creation and then gave her a meal box.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 2 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:06 pm

Wisemen waited for Danfed to depart before speaking to Puc, "It seems there is another mission available for you to begin. Wait on the outskirts of Nightmare, and pay attention to where those two planned to go, and follow them. Continue this till they separate, and bring the girl to me." Puc bowed once again, and then ran to the outskirts, waiting there to find his targets.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:22 pm

After the meal Sphere wiped her mouth with the napkin. "Hey dad I think I'm ready to fight them." Danfed, smiled at her. "Really?" "Yes it will bring peace thats what we want." Danfed, and Sphere appeared in the outskirts not seeing Puc they held both hands looked eachother in teh eyes and they both began to speak. "Through the powers of death destruction power, chaos, future the gates to the time open now let us pass with all of our power we plead to the gods and goddesses let us go back to the future to the castle of destruction!" A hugfe portal opend Danfed, and Sphere looked at the portal breaking away from there grip on eachothers hands there lied the castle of the council. Several resistance members were allready there. They were fighting the army of the castle. "It's gotten bigger then last time." Danfed, said looking at the huge castle infront of him and her. "Ok I'll go in for the distraction you wait for my signal and I'll open the hatch we will enter there get to the council and defeat them ending there terror. Danfed, left Sphere a whole bunch of army nightmaren chasing him Sphere was left all alone as the resistance members were blown to bits by passing by machins. "Crud I have to wait though." Sphere floated on her back one leg crossed over the other she looked up at the castle.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:17 pm

Looking up to the giant towering above her, Eva began to soar up to its face, seeing the glow that she was looking for half way up. "Well dear sir, if you are already informed of what I need, then my stay here will be very brief." Eva replied in a respectful tone as she drifted infront of the giant's face. "I promise sir, providing the Ideya to me now will bring no harm to you from my hand. I'd rather remain as a pacifist in this matter anyway."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:44 pm

Danfed, hit the droll brudge switch making the bridge start to come down after it did Sphere took a look at it and ran in. She met up with her father and they both began making a plan. "Ok the council is extremly powerful but if you use a fraction of your forbidden energy we might stand a chance k." Danfed, told Sphere. Sphere, nodded in agreament. They both high fived and ran further to an elevator they got in and went up when they both got out they had to fight more soldiers but they beat them with little trouble. Sphere used A orb of forbidden energy and hit it with anger then they disinigrated she giggled. "I have more power then I thought I did!" She said still gigling.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:15 pm

The Giant Elder trusted Eva's words, he did not want to fight and found more honor in giving up without risking limp and life. Taking the orb from the staff, he dropped, and began to greatly decrease in size, until it was no bigger then a foot in circumference, landing to the ground with a light bounce. The Elder began to walk away in the other direction, and the others soon followed.

At the outskirts, Puc removed his persona. If Wisemen want ed something done, he should do it on his own. Throwing his persona across the border, it would not be able to get to him, as long as he didn't leave nightmare. But even being trapped, would be to his advantage, as he left to go find Lei-Lei once again.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:38 pm

Eva released Ward from her protective hold and retrieved the ideya, pleased to have such a situation avoided. Letting the rarest ideya hover just above her hand, she gave a smile, not really surprised to see such a dramatic change in the giant, having lost such a power source, but she had to repect his decision, if not secretly thank him for it. Doing an air-born backflip, she created a paraloop to Wizeman's lair, letting Ward perch on her outstretched arm before traveling through.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:54 pm

Sphere, sent several orbs of light at the army they belw up appon contact. "Yes were driving them back hey another elevator." Sphere said giving a smile at it. "Well Sphere this is the main elevator if we go in it will be till the end of the line the council lies just beond this point." Danfed, and Sphere entered and they both got to the top of the castle only to be ambushed by several soldiers. "Well, well, well if it isn't our little disapointment and he has a new friend what good will that do you huh?" The leader of the council told Danfed. "We understand if you dont want to talk about this but your finnished." Anonther council member said then they all began to close in on them. Sphere, then took off her raccoon mask as soon as it hit the ground her hair started to blow upwerds then her reguler eyes became dark stars with a red outline a forbidden energy circle surrounded her. "You wont win!" She yelled then she made several soldiers explode she jumped up and sent a dark star energy wave at the council they started to make swords and ran at her her dark star eyes glowed even brighter. All the council members were trapped by Danfed, exept the leader Sphere, blew them up with a forbidden bomb. "NO YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING NO!" The leader said firing a blast at Danfed, making him hit into a wall so hard it broke a bone in his leg. "OWWWW!" Danfed, screamed out in pain. "DAD!" Sphere, said picking her raccoon mask up and into her pocket she looked at her father with worry. "Dont worry about me go and finnish the leader you have the power." Saying that Danfed, fainted Sphere, looked as the leader had made it to the roof of the castle she flew after him and once she got there they both charged up Sphere ran and the leader ran they both clashed with an energy ball in sphere's hand and a sword in the leaders hand they were fighting so much it sent power waves to the past.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:44 am

Puc had to find out where Lei-Lei was held captive, if he wasn't too late already. But that was the difficulty of it, Wisemen wouldn't just leave his prisoners out to be easily found, no... he would hide them in locations no one would dare to look. The difficulty of this challenge only made it harder, he was running out, or already ran out of time....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:08 am

Sphere clashed into the leader again sending them both flying backwerds. "WHY wont you give up!" The leader said then took another look at sphere she was running out of forbidden energy and that took time to heal. "Im not giving up because you've turned many people into your slaves but after this everyone will be free." "Your just like your father a persistant little pest!" Sphere gave off snear at the leader and then chuckled. "Your father was supposed to DIE! Our possed past person was corupted to make sure of that the devil was to make sure he went into his heritage form but we didn't plan on it taking a mind of its own and we also tryed to kill him on the runway!" Sphere ignored this and did a sneak attack from behind sending the leader of the building she also put a curse on him to not let him ecscape his doom. He died but before he died he hit a button on a remote then Sphere heard a ticking noize. "Oh crud I got to get out of here!" Sphere appeared at Danfeds side. "Dad we need to go right away wait ill heal you." Sphere's hand gained a tan like glow she put the glow on one of her fathers broken bones annd it healed. Danfed, stood up and hit a button on his watch a portal apeared over them just as they began to teleport all of the soldiers bursted through the door shooting at them they escaped but they both got seperated from the portal back to the past Danfed, landed on a tree somewhere in his secret spot, Sphere landed in Wizemans lair. "Ow my father where is he hey your Wizeman well nice to meet you but i must depart and find my father oh yeah." Sphere turned away and pulled out some forbidden energy she ate it then was healed then she grabbed her mask and put it on and started to walk off.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Reaching the other side of the portal Eva lowered into the usual bow, holding the red ideya outward with one arm, and balancing the minion on the other. She noticed a strange girl in the room, but Eva said nothing about it. Her duty was to retrieve and present the ideya requested of her to find; not to ask meaningless questions.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:36 pm

Taking the ideya from Eva, his requirements were meant, but his goal still posed as a mystery. Locking the room in so the hybrid girl would not run away, he spoke, "Eva, this girl you see before you is a prototype hybrid of many different types of nightmaren created by the one called Danfed, there for, she must not escape. Fight her until she can no longer freely move...."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:47 pm

"What the fudge!" Sphere yelled. "I just want to relax with my father." Sphere then started to complain forbidden enrgy zapped wizemans hand making it num. "Huh I can control it now in that case." Sphere tunred to the locked door. "This door could use a much better paint job." As soon as she complained the door broke open and she started to run.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:17 pm

Eva quickly took chase after the girl claiming to be of relation to Danfed, not so much pleased to have to hunt down someone close to him. Flying in pursuit, she hoped she could at least just knock this kid out and be done with it. At least in that way, she'd be realativly fine, and Danfed might not have Eva's butt for it later. Gaining hight over her target, Eva held out a hand, creating a glassy yellow wall infront of this...this "hybrid", Master had called her, taking the few seconds gained to try and reason with the starled girl.
"Listen girl...since Danfed is at least a..." Eva found it strange to use the word, "...a "friend" of mine, I will spare you any physical pain if you just come willingly. I promise..."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:27 pm

"How can i be sure your a friend of his wait i know." Sphere took off her raccoon mask and her eyes became the dark stars with red highlights. "Ok your name is eva, you can make portals history. Ok you match you are a friend of my fathers but what is wizeman going to do to me i did nothing wrong i was just trying to please my father by helping him defeat his worst enemy in the futre the council." Sphere let her tenseity ease up but still ready to complain and zap this girl at anymoment if she tried to hurt her.

Danfed, awoke on his tree and shook his head he was dizzy.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:35 pm

Eva blinked a few times.....this girl could figure out all that about her, just by taking that little mask off her face? No wonder Wizeman took an intrest in her. Pulling herself back into the situation, Eva took a reassuring, calm voice, one that she had actually had to have practiced to be able to use without scowling. "I understand, sweetheart. You haven't done anything wrong, so therefore it's only natural that you won't be punished or anything, am I correct? Master Wizeman has his reasons....perhaps he only wanted to talk with you, but sent me after, seeing as though he knew nothing but your name. He's a very intelligent being...he wouldn't want your presence unless there was a good reason for it."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:42 pm

"Yes but why did he tell you to beat the kiving daylights out of me huh?" Sphere said then she said. "Wizeman also locked me in ive never been so scared in my life." Sphere shuttered then put her mask back on. "Ill go if you promise he wont take me away from my father or erase my memorys." Sphere said in a calm tone.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:53 pm

Eva looked at the girl and let her little barrier fade away. Eva secretly knew she couldn't promise a thing....only two people could have such power in this matter....General Reala, or Wizeman himself. And even at that...Reala could be scolded for promising without consent of his Master...but still...he had that power.....and Eva didn't. Releasing a sigh, Eva floated down to the girl and bent eye level with her. "Why Master commands everything he does is beyond my rational level of thinking, but that doesn't make him rash, or violent. Perhaps he only ordered me after you out of curiousity at what you could do....it wouldn't be unusual if he just wanted to examine your amazing capabilities." Eva tried to keep her sincere tone straight as best she could, but it beagn to falter, knowing what she would have to say next. "Listen sweetheart, I am in no power as to what Master Wizeman chooses to do, but I can garuntee you, he would have no intrest in taking you away from Danfed, if anything, just wanting to observe you a little. Danfed works for Master, just as I do....there's no reason to remove you from him from what I can see." Eva held out her hand to the girl and sighed softly. "I'll even stay by your side as long as I'm allowed, if you want me to.."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:04 pm

"Yous seem honest yes stay ok lets go." Sphere took stance and she gained aforbidden energy aura around her. "Race you." Sphere took off in wizemans direction.

Danfed, got up and scratched his head it hurt. "Ow thoose soldiers were tough ow they even seperated me and Sphere wonder where she went. Danfed, yawned and fell down fainting again.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:21 pm

Eva rose and followed after Sphere back to Wizeman's lair. She had to admit it, she didn't mind having to negotiate with Danfed, or this girl claiming him to be her "father". Perhaps this was what that "friendship" word qualifies for...she didn't really know, since she strictly maintained an "aquaintance only" relationship with everyone unless situations wouldn't approve, such as with the highest ranked and Wizeman himself.....and those like Pu-...no! She wasn't bringing him up yet, not yet...too soon. She was still confused. Too soon!
Following directly behind Sphere, Eva watched as the entrance to Wizeman's lair became closer and closer, preparing herself to figure out a method to remain close to this kid...like she had promised.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:46 pm

Sphere landed in wizemans lair. "Ok wizeman please tell me what you wanted oh wait." Sphere made a forbidden energy shield around her. "Ok tell me what you wanted now and sorry for uh making your hand num." Sphere, tied her mask tighter she didnt want it coming off.

Danfed, saw the soldiers of the council lighning up to raid the past it made him worry oh well he didnt know if it was a dream or reality.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:07 pm

"I wish to create the perfect hybrid nightmaren....." Wisemen began to speak to Sphere, telling her his intentions. "and with you here, I can easily create a hybrid using your own power...." Before she could react, Wisemen drained part of her energy into an orb, and raised it up in the air. A giant orb appeared beside Wisemen, containing Lei-Lei and Queen Bella, both unconscious from exaction.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:32 pm

"OWWW!" Sphere, yelled and fell hereing the srceam part of the roof blew up and Danfed, appeared holding more forbidden enregy he gave it to her and she ate it imedtly getting back to her old srtength. "Dad lets get out of here!" Danfed, looked up he didnt know what to do. "Dad now im back to full streghth i can get us out of here." Danfed, continued to stare at the ceiling feealing as if something bad was just about to happen. "DAD!" Sphere yelled then sphere saw the girls she took off her mask and her eyes became the dar stars. "Ok the first girl is a girl named Lei-Lei, history she once was a vampire and owned a hotspring. the sencond one is unknown "Shoot i forgot i can only tell people who you know dad." Danfed, looked at Wizeman his heart turned into the pure evil his brothers was when he was possed. "You tried to hurt my daughter well..." Danfed, took a step back and took a deep breath sphere joined him they both said. "ERAND!" Danfed, appeared at a edge of nightmaren looking at wizeman and Sphere appeared by the two cages.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:33 pm

"Lei-Lei..." Eva said in a quiet voice, looking up at the newly shown prison. "..Master is going to fuse Lei-Lei to that...that thing? But why?" Eva couldn't bring herself to say she still hated Lei-Lei as she once did, but is this the reason why she had been out to retrieve her? The thought of her being forcibly combined with...whatever that shapely thing that was in there with her, made Eva feel a bit guilty...but Wizeman had his reasons.
...he always does.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:00 pm

Sphere, then started to cahrage a gigantic portal leading back to the future meanwhile Danfed, appeared infront of wizeman. He said in a very mad tone. "Now tell my daughter Sphere your sorry or ill show you something that you wont like!" Sphere opend up the portal to the future at future wizemans lair the good wizeman floated there instead of the doom and gloom that his base once was it was more happy. "Your choice ill have him talk to you and annoy you for several moons!" Danfed, said sending off a lot of negative energy so much that an aura of the stuff surrounded him. Danfed, hated it when anyone he knew was hurt and he expected an appligy.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next