Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
SonicS29
Jackal lover68
6 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 40 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:12 pm

Puc followed Chive as soon as he lifted himself from the ground, following after the noise that had concerned and worried them both, for the safety of Eva. They appeared outside the doorway, a massacre of whatever blocked the door from whoever barged in, Puc had to know, he past by Chive, to view Exo......demanding to know.....did Eva love Puc....? ....He had to find out sometime.....Chive learned this fact with direct knowledge....and now....so did Exo.....but he was not as pleased........he'll know now, as he walked into the room, speaking strong, "You were going to learn soon enough, I'm sorry Eva, but there's no reason to hide it anymore....Exo, I love Eva..."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 40 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:52 pm

Exo couldn't believe what he was hearing, and even looking to his peeping brother from the doorway for a second opinon, Chive wasn't shocked at all...! If anything...he looked guilty...he's known too? He's known too, huh? His own brother...Exo couldn't take this.
"Love Eva?" Exo asked with a hot laugh, letting go of Eva's collar as he stood back up perfectly straight, blue eyes competeing against the red mask for who may shine brighter, "Never have I heard such a hillarious thing! Honestly, to fall for a mere third place trophy at most..and you have the guts to come up and say it to my face? You can brainwash my sister, you can come into my home and make yourself a playpen, and you can even act like you're one of our home..but-" but Exo paused, hearing that swish of yellow come flying towards his head...but he took the hit without a second thought, holding up his arm to sheild the blow, the yellow knife-sharp edge cutting into his arm and sleeve as trails of black smoke gushed from the open cut Eva had given him...but he never took his eyes off the threat before him...little Piglet, "...but when you come...and take what's mine..." Exo strained out through the pain in his arm, flashing a smile to Puc before pulling his arm free, smoke seeping out the wound, "...you'd be better off dead."
With a quick loop back Exo produced a portal and shot through it, blow of air flying out as it snapped shut.....the room left with silence, and the cletching fists..of that hag on the bed..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:27 am

A struggle continued, bashing against walls with vicious intents, Cerberus, the three-headed dog, chained together by ball and chain, charged rapidly at the unknown visitor, the witch of cats. Bomamba found this dog to be no threat to her, even with the desire to devour everything that moves, Bomamba could easily fly out of range from this snarling mutt. Then, she took matter into her own hand, releasing a green thread around the center head of of Cerberus, gripping tightly as Cerberus struggled to break loose, and destroy this threat.

SPiTE starred down at the ground, it was over.......he had no other choice now......Vaye beat him......there was no reason to fight over what has been lost.....Vaye giggled, it was too easy to fool a nightmaren who desires possessions more then their life, "Sorry, but wasn't going to let you stay in this competition, not after you tried to attack me as well."Vaye looked back at the sphere, which had engulfed itself in black, the ideya of dismay, has been added.

Puc couldn't stand Exo's attitude....he just wouldn't accept it....not only that.....what he said....saying that Eva was his......how.....how could he be so bias. The one to interrupt Exo....was Eva herself.....there was something about Exo that Puc didn't understand. He floated to Eva, ignoring Exo's words for now, "Are you alright, Eva? I......I didn't think he would act like this...."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:56 pm

"I am alright, Puc.." Eva answered quietly, getting herself upright, glowing gaze locked onto her lap..the first flare in a long while of the old Eva flickering through her angered eyes, but with a sigh heaved and a shake of her head, the flare extinguished...leaving plain Eva back on her bed..egnighted eyes soft and gentle, once again.
"...I'm still not sure whether we should have ever told Exo about..us..but even with all we've done...it seems he still managed to figure it out..somehow."
Even if Exo was all worked up moments ago, speaking on emotions....what he said was purely unforgiveable. To say such things to Puc...treat him as though he's less of a person for caring about her...Exo shall pay in due time...Eva will personally see to it that he be presented his punishment herself, but until that time...all that matters is getting on with her life as is now.
"...I'm sorry for all that he said to you," Eva began lightly as she lifted her head up, looking Puc in the eyes, "..I hope to change that opinion one day...and I hope what he said doesn't bother you....none of it stands true, anyway.."
Seeing as though this talk stands as something thar doesn't involve him, Chive took this as his moment to leave, silently nodding his head in agreement to his siblings words as he drifted down the hallway. ...Puc is more than what Exo thinks...brother just hasn't seen that yet......but he will. Chive had trouble at first, too..but he will.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:09 pm

I'm just glad you're safe..." Puc said as he pulled Eva into a hug, Exo's words.....just as painful as Wizeman's, they both truly stood by their vengeance....and what he said, Exo would have to be taken out of this competition, if he won, he would surely wish Puc out of Eva's life, he couldn't let him do that.....perhaps Chive would assist him in knocking out his brother, he wasn't to pleased by his words either, but looking behind him, Chive had left down the hall...

Reala awoke to his settings the same, hiding from the war to get rest before returning to his fight. Already going against SPiTE with little results and almost defeating Bomamba, it seems those would be the easy targets to chase after once again. The other targets, have yet to clearly give away their locations, but if not those two wimps, he would chase after the one with the persona of courage....after all...he must be strong

SPiTE had nothing else to say, just gave a stern smirk at Vaye, he didn't even paid attention to his remarks, and paralooped back to nightmare, while this war continues, he would do all he can to assist Wizeman in whatever he demands, it is all he could do now......he was the first to lose.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Eva ran her arms around Puc's back as he brought her a hug, giving him a kiss on the cheek as he came close enough before nuzziling her face into his shoulder. She had no cluse of what was going on outside this place anymore, but she was sure whatever this strange mask thing is about, most likely, Exo went off to blow off steam...probably by abusing it....whether it be through an absue of power...or a show of it.
...What Exo's up to right now doesn't matter to Eva...all she wanted was to be able to have time with Puc again, but still assuming he'll most likely be running around until that mask is allowed to leave his sweet face...Eva will take all the hugs she can get.

With a noisy land Exo landed on the roof of Nightmare's walls, pacing around as he muttered peeved and enraged opinons to himself. "..That Eva..." he muttered, taking one of his guns out and twirling it around on his finger, a common thing he finds himself doing while stressed out of his mind...its not like it would matter to him if it went off by accident anyway. "..How dare she go and do something like this...become the slave of someone else's desires..does she not realize she's going to be exploited? Used? ...She's not even the same person anymore..no....she's not even the Nightmaren I've called Eva for all these many many years...no.....she's just a sap now....if only she hadn't brought that Piglet from whatever zoo he came from home....it's probably him that got her decomissioned...!"
Exo continued to rant babble to himself, red persona glowing in the light off his face.....Piglet can't have his sister...something in him just won't let it be so..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:59 pm

Cerberus had howled and struggled to break lose from Bomamba's binding thread, as she grasped tightly, trying to tame this beast, and take full control of this savage nightmaren, she would have to change her course of action, as she used her scared hand, to summon forth several cats, enough in her arsenal to clamp together around the center head, while struggling to hold on to wild savage.....and after the last cat clumped with its companions, Bomamba, used her damaged hand....to break the persona. Cerberus lost the will to fight back and fell into a deep sleep, the yellow spherical, center, now glowing green with envy. Bomamba laughed as she left, back to her nightmare, a change of plans, but she was sure it would work well, as Eva's persona, now glowed bright green.

Puc enjoyed the moment he had with Eva, it would perhaps be the last before going into a life or death battle, against the other competition left, especially Vaye....and Exo, who needed to be kicked out of this war, personally, and it would be grateful to get Chive's help as well, who understands Exo more then her sister. Something caught Puc's eye, looking down at EVa's beautiful face......her persona, "Eva....your persona is glowing...."

Vaye was thrilled with her victory, she danced around the platform, creating new plants, even more powerful and deadly then the first defenses she had set, she planned to keep this area well protected from everyone else trying to get this ideya, and she would make sure, that she is the only true nightmaren deserving the wish.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:41 pm

"...Hmm..?" Eva hummed as she lifted her head off Puc's shoulder, placing a hand up to her mask as she felt its texture. ...It feels the same as always...but then again, there is more of a green tint to everything...what could this be caused by? Eva knew the one who could control her mask's state like this has no intrest in her anymore...so it couldn't be his doing...could it? ...Could it be Master...? ...If it is Master........no....it can't be...maybe her mask is just undergoing a change to suit her new status...it wouldn't suprise her. After being dirtied...chipped...if anything was happening to her mask, it was most likely her own fault in some way. Her mask hasn't touched another's hand since....no..Ms. Bomamba touched it, fixed it even, made it sparkle.....perhaps this coloration is just a mere side-effect of her power.
"...Who knows why its doing this..." Eva said with a sigh, leaning her head on Puc's shoulder again, "...It will probably sease this odd behavior before we know it."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:54 am

"Perhaps......." Puc answered simply, Eva's persona was now another color of ideya.....that was obvious....but for what reason, and would that make her now a target? Has Eva joined this war by some unexpected cause? If so.....so was no longer safe, the others would soon find her.....even Exo....if anyone could help them now, it's Chive. Puc lifted her head, and gave her a kiss, before announcing, "Sorry, but I need to talk with Chive. I'll be back soon, and maybe, we can plan another adventure today." Puc floated away with a smile, Chive is the only one that can help them.....

Reala flew around nightmare, seeing if SPiTE had made his return and is still on a raging search after him, but alas, there was no nightmaren to catch his attention. Though, a strange pulse made its appearance, making Reala's body pause mid-air......that feeling, that desire.....there was red ideya nearby, he felt it....the delicious sweet....Exo....it had to be him....Reala floated to the ground, he will show this nightmaren what true courage is....

"I resign from this tournament, Master." SPITE plied as he knelled before Master Wizeman, who was not pleased at all.
"You come to tell me what I already know, pathetic, I didn't expect the ideya that connects a midway between dreams to nightmares, would easily be the first to lose, leave my sight SPiTE, or there will b consequences."
"Yes Master...." SPiTE floated away, doing so, Lei-Lei entered in, announcing the news, "Master, another player has been eliminated.....but then has return to play, is that even allowed?"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:36 pm

"...Alwight." Eva replied dreamily as gave a little wave, goofy grin spred across her face from her suprise kiss..something Eva won't ever complain about getting. Tilting backward as she shut her eyes, Eva ploped herself down into her pillow, elated to hear that they may soon make plans for a new day out together...but mostly...Eva was just happy to be able to have the time she can with Puc. But as Eva gave a calming sigh and the pink began to flood out of her cheeks...she couldn't help but wonder again, putting a hand up to her persona.....what is the cause of this change in her mask..?

Exo stared up into the sky, his rapid pacing about stoped...for now. With the gushing smoke from his arm no longer spilling out through his wound, Exo was calmer, yes....but he still couldn't stop this feeling inside him, the mask on his face shining as bright and brilliant as ever through his haunting thoughts. He didn't know what action to take next, but...whatever he does, however it decides to do it....Piglet's going to be knocked down a few pegs......but that thought can wait, as Exo's attention shifted to something totally new...an odd feeling in the air......the feeling of a determined soul drifting closer...his mask felt it.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:23 pm

Puc traveled down the hall to Chive's room, he had to tell someone he could trust, other the Eva, CHive was the only one else he could trust with this info. He knocked on the door, calling out, "Chive! This is Puc, we need to talk......" he whispered what he discovered, "Eva has a colored persona...."

"I thought I found someone wondering about." Reala greeted Exo with a grin and open palms, "I didn't think it would be the nightmaren I've been looking for, the one gifted with pure power. Granted, I never argue against the choices Master makes, but to give you the ideya of courage, means that Master believes you could survive against all the others that wanted that ideya for themselves, including myself of course." Reala reviled his weapon of choice, an orange sharp tipped lance appeared in his hand, "behave yourself, or I will have to do as I please."

"So it seems, however, no direct guidelines were given to our competitors, so anything goes, even these change of events." Wizeman was impressed, a nightmaren who transferred their powers to another, to fight for them rather then just give up the persona, a brilliant plan, he was enjoying his masterpiece even with more intent.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:40 pm

Exo wasn't sure what this Nightmaren before him wished to do, but seeing an oddly colorful mask on his face...Exo could only assume that this must be another competitor...and judging by the smooth voice...it was none other then Reala himself..
"...You've been looking for me, eh..? ...I'm honered at the thought.." Exo began dully placing his gun back into his bet as he turned hmself around to face this opponent, looking over his weapon of choice with a pair of intrested eyes, before turning his gaze back, mask giving off a quick shine in the light as another thought went thorugh his mind. Behaive himself, huh..? ...So he wants to get his mask with no fight..?
...What challenge could there be in such a wish.....no fun.

With barely a moment passing by after Puc's little admittion, Chive pulled his door open, uttering out a gentle, "...Come in.." before heading himself back to his bed to sit himself down.
Hearing that Eva now has a persona out of the blue that will put her in the same boat as them...Chive wish he hadn't heard it, it isn't what any of them needed in such a time....but perhaps it was part of Master's plan...as long as it's Master's plan, it will be fine.
"...Eva has been initiated into our fighting, then?" Chive asked as if he already didn't know, still clueless as to why she would even be included in this struggle late in the game, if even at all..what, with being set free and all....but it didn't matter now....if eva's been included, they would have to make sure nothing terrible happens to her....bring in the metal state she is....it won't take much to overwhelm her now.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:27 am

"Come on!" Reala was the first to move, lunging forth at Exo, his lance carried in both arms and jagged at an angle, aiming straight for his forehead with the sharp end. he was determined to simply knock him out and break the persona, and end the battle with that move alone, but he would have to be careful, Exo has a colored past that Reala all knows to well......and if necessary, he might be gracious enough to remind Exo of what he was.

"leave now Proto, a battle takes place between bold strengths, view this battle at once." Wizeman commanded as Lei-Lei took her leave to continue as spectator, all continued as planned. The demand between all the nightmarens in this war, for the simple prize of a wish, and all willing to destroy their comrades to get such a prize, this....is true power.

Puc floated into Chive's room, agreeing with him that it seems someone wanted her in this war, but who. If anyone, it could be Wizeman, making it so this family would have to fight each other and other nightmarens, but what truly puzzled Puc, was the color of her persona, green. "I just don't get it Chive, her persona just started to glow green, and if you remember back at the ceremony, someone else received a green persona, the ideya of growth, the witch with the dancing cats." It was easy to identify this character, a witch with many cats, quite unique. "So how did Eva get the same persona color as that witch.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:48 pm

Chive did indeed recall seeing that person of which Puc spoke of, Miss Bomamba, he believed. Yes...she had received the persona of growth, hadn't she...Chive remembered that much, and being a magic user...her possiblities are far beyond what Chive could think of. ...There is a chance..maybe..of this event being her own doing...but to give up the possiblility for a wish to involve an innocent person....unlikely.
"..Perhaps something has befallen Miss Bomamba, something that might make her unfit to continue..." Chive thought aloud as he held his chin in his hand, trailing off as he thought on it more, before continuing on with a confident tone, "...something that may require a substitue....an unbroken mask can not be eliminated.."

Exo was caught off gaurd by Reala's sudden charge forward, only having a split second to lift the gun in his left hand up to defend himself with, turning it on its side as the tip of the spear came hurtiling towards his head, managing to stop the spear's momentum as it colided with the side of the gun. Even with being able to narrowly avoid certain defeat by using his gun as a small sheild...Reala's strength was to strong for Exo to be able to direct the spear away, only left to fight to keep the sharp edge from making it all the way to his head..a battle of force being fought mere inches from Exo's narrowed eyes. "...It seems you...really..want that wish...!" Exo struggled out, trying his best to keep the spear away as it edged its way closer, its glimer in the light more than visible for Exo's eyes.
He'd really rather not do this to someone such as Reala....Exo had great respect for a Nightmaren such as himself....but he can't let himself be thrown out of this so easily...he still hasn't decided whether to win yet...but with a grab for his other gun, Exo slid a notch down and thrusted it upward, pressing it into Reala's gut..before pulling the trigger.
A round pellet shot forward out of the barrel, immediately busting open on Reala's lower half as it hit its close-range target, a large net shooting outward from the sides of the capsule. Being dirrected by the weights on the ends of it, the net looped around Reala's legs, trying them up together in a make-shift bind..and using this as his decoy, Exo pulled away, his cheek splitting open as the spear broke past his gun as he made his draw back. Darting to the side with left eye's veiw obscured by the smoke infront of it, Exo planned to get himself at least a few feet away before the next assault....use of lethal force isn't forbiddon, but...Exo still hasn't the nerve to end a face he knows....without inspiration.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:11 pm

"So why Eva then??" Puc asked, still puzzled, it was true that if Bomamba were to trade off her persona to someone else, she would have the magic skills to do so, but why Eva then? "she didn't have any contact with Bomamba, it is unlikely to believe Eva was chosen for this at random." Puc then paused, a thought came back to mind.....another possibility, "Unless......Eva's previous disappearance....no, it couldn't be that. My guess was that she was in contact with Bomamba when she left without notice, but that was before this war even started....I still don't understand...."

Reala's pure strength made his attack nearly perfect, until Exo was able to use his weapon, a familiar gun to block his attack, enough to scratch his check but nothing more. Even with his third battle, he was unable to succeed in his chance for a one hit kill, and be done with them... To make matters worse, he didn't notice the gun aimed right at his blind spot, until it was too late, as a net engulfed his legs, binding his legs tightly together and causing him to fall on his back, spear still in hand, he looked at Exo, smoke seeping from his wound, all Reala could do was laugh, "I see you still have that curse Exo, must be a shame to carry such a burden and yet keep your tittle, isn't that right, 'Haze Bullet'!"

Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:17 pm

"..Her dissapearance..." chive repeated, eyes lighting up with intrest as he thought on it more, "...her dissapearance...it could tie in with her dissapearance.....tell me, Puc, Eva came back persona-less...I placed her in bed, persona-less...and yet, she arrives at her her door, with persona in hand, shining as beautifully as the day it had been forged for her...do you think she could have run into Miss Bomamba while doing something related to the placement of her persona..?"
Chive didn't know, she could have secretly had it on her the entire time...but it wouldn't have gotten picture perfect like that just by shining it with the usual cloth..

"Heh....I wasn't expecting to ever hear that name again.." Exo retorted with a shake of the head, hand over his cheek, trying his best to filter out the smoke in a way to where he can still keep a proper eye on his opponent, "..but you learn to live with this smoke after it comes out of you enough times..." Exo trailed off as the smoke froze in its tracks, pausing for a moment, before sucking itself back into Exo's cheek with a viloent gust, pulling back all the black smoke in the area that had seeped from his wound back into his body before the cut sealed itself back up, as if nothing was there at all...still sensitive to the touch.
...Haze Bullet...it's been forever and a day since he's heard that....but even if that title has lost its luster, the items which granted him that name still hold in perfect shape, guns that have spilled both bullets and blood...but this was no time for a trip down memory lane, Exo can see what Reala's trying to do....and yet....it's still working..

-------

https://dreamsforthefandom.forumakers.com/viewtopic.forum?t=294
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40