Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
GreywolfZ
allrandomthings
6 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 37 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:52 pm

Danfed, floated down from his spot on the statue he gave the team of seven a smug look he said in a serious tone.
"Puc, Eva, even though I might not be darkstar anymore I still made a promise to protect you both. Puc, take Eva, to a paramidec or whatever they call it that gun is no ordinary gun it's made by the gods and goddesses..."
Lintery's sister looked at Eva, and said.
"He gave all of us life but think about it does he really care for us rember once he get's all of the visitors ideya what do you think he'll do with you all toss you aside it may not be today or towmarrow but sooner or later he'll toss YOU OUT! And not to mention that the way he treats all of you does he really seem good as soon as he gets what he wants he'll toss you all aside..." Lintery's sister told eva, next.
"Remeber what I said!"
Lintery's sister made no more hesitaion she ran up to Danfed, he flew outside and The other 6 followed as well they would stop Danfed, first then kill wizeman.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 37 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:12 pm

Eva felt her eyes fighting a war of their own, trying their best to remain open. "Thank you Danfed.." Eva mumbled to herself, letting her hand slip off her wound. She hadn't been shot before....but surely ONE little bullet wouldn't kill her. That would be the most ridiculous thing..! But before she knew it, Eva found herself lieing down in a huddle. Gods and Goddesses made this bullet...huh? Well....better her up this creek than Puc.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:29 pm

Danfed, looked at his brother his brother was trying to stop him to.
"Brother I dont want to fight you."
"Sorry little brother you chose this path to be a nightmaren I never seemed more disapointed with you..."
Danfed, got shot in the back several time by Lintery's sister that gun of hers was becoming more of an annoyance he quickly flew up he mumbled.
"This was much easier when I had dark star eyes."
He dived at his brother and kicked him straight into Mill, would he win he had no idea.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:17 pm

Puc only stood listening, even when the bullet hit Eva, he could only stand and defend Wisemen, against his own will, but even so, the invaders were just young kids, that was all....Whiny brats that can't understand that certain creatures follow certain beliefs, unfortunate to them....that they only believe in immortals... while Wisemen watched, already knowing they were no threat.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:56 pm

Danfed, continued his fight with the seven but he fugured he could beat them sooner if he tricked them he started to mock how slow Cront, was moving.
"Fool I well make portals and catch you!" Cront, yelled making a dosen portals but in the mean time he had trapped himself and the team Danfed, gave off a glare that said oh yeah i'm bad. He snapped his fingers they all disapeared in several directions all going to there random place Danfed, walked back into Wizeman's thrown room and gave a small bow then he looked at Eva, a small orb appeared in his hand he flicked it over to Eva, healing her like she was never shot. He floated up to Wizeman and began to speak.
"Hi umm well uh I'm a or well previous dark star a creation you made in the future I came to this time by useing a special watch I want to work for you be a a loyal nightmaren I'm stuck in this form and I really dont care much for my time so can I work for you?"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:37 pm

The sounds of rushing steam died away as Eva's wound closed up. She felt cold all over...but she would be fine. Still suffering from massive smoke loss, the most she could do was push herself into a sitting position, invoulntary shaking trying to heat her back up. Looking at her arm, it appeared normal, though there was still a perfectly round hole etched through her coat sleeve. She discretely looked over Puc, happy to see no bullet wounds on him....but he didn't appear like himself with that persona on.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:15 pm

Out of everything that happened, Wisemen didn't give a care for what would happen now, if this creature wanted to be a server, then so be it.

"Very well then, you will be working under Eva here, and your co-worker....shall be Puc....."

Puc looked angrily at Wisemen, but couldn't refuse being a loyal again, why was this happening?? Wisemen casted his hand over the three, and sent them to their first mission as a group, with no instruction.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:20 pm

Slightly confused as to what was going on, Eva got to her feet with a little trouble. Wizeman didn't need to tell her all the details, she worked with what she was given, and if she was given charge over Danfed and Puc, there must be an assinment of some degree for them. Looking over the group's abilitys, they were a conciderable force, but playing commander is somthing Eva would have to get used to, seeing as she always took orders, and hardly gave them.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:25 pm

Danfed, said nothing takeing moments to absorb the scenery he gave a small smirk at the scenery darkness surrounded his legs like a cat and its owner it disapeared he looked back at Eva, and Puc, and said to Eva.
"Well what should we do now?"
He adjusted his watch it was still a little damaged from his fight with the team of seven. A setting poped up on it he had never seen it before seemed he could hack into machines with the setting.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:58 pm

Puc viewed where they were sent for this mission; dark bare trees with sharp branches, tall grass that rustled knee high, and open sky with a bright orange moon hanging low. Where ever they were, it was a place where those with fear would have nightmares. He awaited his captain's orders, hoping she was prepared for this.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:14 pm

Eva took a good look around them and crossed her arms, trying to think like Reala would. "..I suppose our best bet would be to search around the vicinity a bit...perhaps locate anyone nearby that might be a target..." Staring ahead of her, she watched the moon. "Puc, you work with Danfed, and both of you try and stay close by......I'll be back shortly." Eva rose off the ground gradually at first, eyes locked on the area ahead of her, before taking off. Information was the best weapon in these cases....seeing as they had been given none to work with.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:26 pm

Danfed, adjusted his watch this area made him feel like dancing but he kept himself in control.
"So puc, where do you want to go because I want to explore the darkest part I can find but I'll give the dessicion to you."

Cront, and Tine, went to the amusment park to live a good life Clone cront, and mill, went back to the future and lintery's brother and sister went to live with the gods and goddesses.

Danfed, looked up at the moon for a split second his eyes became dark stars but went back to normal just an effect of the area they were in.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:49 am

Puc wasn't fond of the area, and staying close to someone meant he had to keep his persona, whatever actions he was doing was based on his persona, and because of its effect, he can not speak out and cry for help. The path that lead straight, he viewed closely, seeing some sort of shelter in the distance, and began to walk towards it.

Queen Bella was peeved with Jackle's tardiness, what did he have to do that was so important. Yes he was getting annoying, but what other chance would she have to have Jackle as a loving servant. It would be difficult for her to find him on foot, but it would have to be so, as she jumped onto the ground from her platform, and began to search.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:08 am

Danfed, floated along the path while Puc, walked he floatted once he got up to Puc.
"Why dont you take that persona off?"
Danfed, asked seeing as Puc, was avoiding talking to him or he couldn't talk with it on. "Hey who could live there."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:22 am

Even if Puc couldn't answer Danfed's questions, he had no reason to. Puc wanted to get rid of the persona, but it was forcing him to proceed onward. As they got closer, the building became more visible; a worn down shack, barely kept together. The grass began to get get stiffer to walk in, and before Puc could notice, he was already stuck, waist down in the ground.

As for Lei-Lei, Wisemen decided to keep her trapped in her prison, until he could find use for her. But then again, A half human may come of use for his next greatest scheme, and Queen Bella found Jackle, a broken down Nightmaren that made Bella question and be scarred of whatever happened to Jackle. "Jackle...." She whispered to him, he didn't turn to look at her, but still responded, "I've lost everything that made me the perfect tormentor......Bella.....I am grateful that you've always stayed by me....and for that....I give you one last gift." He held out his hands to Bella, and took his ability of flight, and passed onto her, "You've always wanted to fly...." He began, "use it to your advantage....and take my place...." Jackle's eyes began to close, Bella ran to him, she couldn't believe this, "Please, don't disappear, what about our love...?" Jackle began to open his mouth, but it was too late, his orange glow became gray, and Jackle....had taken his life...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:30 am

Danfed, jumped away before he could get striked aswell he took out a future card looking around to find whoever did that.
"Who's there I'm not affraid to fight!"
He looked up again at the moon his eyes became darkstars it seems while he only in this area he can use darkness. His eyes made it easier to find things now he looked at where Puc, had been struck.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:47 pm

Whatever Puc was stuck in, it was best for him not to move rapidly, otherwise he would just sink even more. There had to be a way out, but it was best to stay still, whatever planned to catch him would soon show its face, or at least try to strike Danfed, but where was this creature hiding?
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:04 pm

Danfed, after looking for awhile got a glimps of a figure with the use of his dark star eyes he called out.
"HEY SHOW YOURSELF!"

Lintery, sat in the dark void a circle around her she began to chant.
"Gods goddesses I hate your gift it has done trouble and trouble I wish I didn't rember or have my goddess half or rember anything that has happend in the past 3 days..."
A lightning strike hit Lintery, her horns were up again her eyes were green and yellow and she didn't rember a thing permently her goddess half gone her forbidden ideya disapeared and her ideya launcher was a reguler ideya launcher.
"Whoa how did I get here... where is this place?"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:26 pm

Eva didn't understand this place. Stopping her flight and looking around, she gave an unsatisfied huff and put her hands on her sides. This location made her feel alert, but that might just be the tall grass constantly making noise, and interrupting her train of thought. Giving the strange moon one last glance, Eva turned herself around and began to travel back to her partners for the night, still confused as to what the signifigance to this place was.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:22 pm

the glow of wide yellow eyes appeared from the shelter, unwanted visitors had invaded, and with one caught in the trap, the other must not escape. warriors of a strange time blended in with the branches of the tree, holding forms of jagged and crooked stances, soon breaking those stance, and dropping vines from the trees, enough to hide Puc away from Danfed. Now with them separated, two of the warrior with weapons of dull spears, jumped down, and sneaked, ready to pounce Danfed.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:29 pm

Danfed, gave off a small chuckle then said.
"Fools dont think I cant see you..."
Darkness grabbed the two and held them in a tight grip and brought them out of the grass Danfed, gave off a small chuckle again then turned to face his oppents.
"Shocked to see someone who can bend shadows huh."
He closed his eyes then reopend them putting the grip the shadows had on them tighter.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:36 pm

the warriors yelled out a strange chant, alerting the others to flee before the stranger could get them. One of them that was being held, tried to respond to Danfed in a way he could understand, "let....go....or.....sink..." Puc was sinking quicker in the ground, he felt arms grabbing underneath him, what was trying to greet him?
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:45 pm

Danfed, smiled and flew up a little his shadows that were holding the two went to Puc, realeasing him from the trap. And then it picked Puc, up making his shoes become dark making Puc, left up in the air then the shoes dargagged Puc, back and let him go gently before the darkness disapeared.
'Who are you people and what are you trying to do with us this place almost reminds me of my time before I fixed it by defeating the devil.'
Danfed, waited impatinly for an answer.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:11 pm

the two warriors shacked with fear, knowing that this person was what the raidmother warned them about, as the prophecy would be; the creatures of dark and malicious would soon appear for the the treasure of the ideya, the last source of power that let their tribe survive for thousands of cold bitter nights. "You.....invaders.....defeat you......we must...." One of the warriors said, having enough courage to still hold his weapon.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:27 pm

Danfed, looked confused for a moment.
"Invaders? we were just passing through while my partner over there cant speak because of his persona I well take the libberty of speaking untill our boss gets here."
He made the shadows grab the weapons straight out of the warriors hand.
"There's no need to fight right now we did nothing wrong I swear."
Danfed, floated a little higher.
'I must say though your area is impressive it gives me my dark star abbiltys again."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next