Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
GreywolfZ
allrandomthings
6 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 40 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:22 pm

"Don't think you can just come to me for answers boy..." Wisemen began to scowl Danfed, "I gave you a place in nightmare as a servant and you expect more then be given in return? Perhaps when you have proven yourself a loyal servant, may you have your question answered. Now leave my sight....."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 40 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:02 pm

Rising from her spot, Eva began a journey to the roof again. Just as Master recommended, she was planing to go rest for a while, hoping she'd be more of herself afterwards. She stoped and looked back towards the entrance...had General Reala not returned yet? No...maybe he's recovering in his lair....he did have some wounds last she saw. In any case....it was best not to go bother him. She doubted there was much purpose anyone had with her in this state. Just a sad sack of broken happiness and confusion.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:01 am

"Understood..." Danfed, took off still thinking wizeman knew he had to. He made a portal to his moutain he went through and relaxed he leand up against the tree looking down into te valley.

"This time gets wierder and wierder I wonder what I'll do now hmm I wonder what happend to the forbidden ideya?" Danfed, made yet another portal leading to heart haven. Danfed, landed on the street ignoring the town greeter and moved straight to the pink mansion. "Hey mr. mayor there is a visitor." "You mean a dreamer?" "No another nightmaren." "Send him in..." Danfed, walked through the door way. "Hello mayor listen can I ask a question?" "Yes sure." "Suppose the forbidde-." "Say no more please I dont have the forbbiden ideya last I checked a nice girl took mine she said she was going to stop a certain Jackal and that was 7 years ago." "Mayor package arrived." The guard tossed a box on the desk. "What could this be?" The mayor wondered he opend it up to see his forbidden ideya he picked it up it's power flickering like lights going on and off. "It cant be that girl." "You must know mayor Lintery was sent to another dimmension she used the last of her goddess power to get rid of it and forget everything that happend in mabye the last 4 days..." Danfed, told the mayor.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:47 am

Puc removed his persona once more, and then scurried away from Wisemen, getting use of what time he had left to be himself. But there something else he had to find out, even if Lei-Lei was as annoying as can be, she had been pushed around enough by Reala and now, could even be trapped by Wisemen. It brought back to his mind, why he continues to fight for a nightmare of equal rights.

Queen Bella appeared before Wisemen, placing the pale corpse of Jackle in front of him and steeping back before bowing to Wisemen, waiting to hear his words, but knew what had to be said first, "Jackle is dead....your highest..." Wisemen stared with anger, then spoke, "What of it? Let this be a lesson, of having an open heart, comes emotion. Even with feelings of joy and happiness, and love for others, comes great pain of sorrow and despair, enough to poison a nightmaren till they are no longer the creation I have made, and therefore, have no reason to keep living... " Bella didn't quite understand, but she understood what had happened to Jackle, the change in his personality, was too much for him to handle. "Bella, I do require you for an.....experiment." Shakles appeared from the ground, holding her limps, prevent her from moving. She didn't struggle, but awaited for what Wisemen had planed, his next wicked creation.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:17 am

The mayor and Danfed, continued to talk then the guard brought two glasses od cupajuice. "We were the founder of cupajuice you know that." "Yes I know rember I'm from 100 years in the future." "What is the future like?" "Well I cant tell you what the new future is like cause I dont know but I well tell you this the old future was every nightmaren dead including you I escaped and with a little help from two people I can also tell you that wizeman mello'd alot..." "WOW well I need to get to a meeting nice chatting with you..." "Same," "Hey a Danfed, here." The mayor tossed the forbidden ideya into Danfed's hand. "Take that..." The mayor left.

Danfed, made a potral back to nightmare he landed outside and yawned he then made his hand glow he sent a orange blast at the destroyed oblisk then they were back he held the forbidden ideya. "Now what should I do with this Wizeman could find out that I have one so should I just give it to him..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:48 pm

Sitting down with a huff, Eva arrived at the roof, her personal thinking place. She removed her Persona and set it in her lap with care, rubbing her temples as she lied back, feeling the wind start up again. Somthing felt off...and it wasn't just her undecided questions either. It was the feeling like....like some sort of strong force no longer existed....burned out like a candle. Had there been deaths around Nightmare? Eva hoped against it, but somthing in the air felt empty. Eva sighed and closed her eyes. Things would be a lot simpiler that way, if she were dead....but she wasn't...so things will stay difficult. She thought on it for a while, surprissing herself even, seeing how much easier things might be....that way.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:07 pm

Wisemen examined Bella once more, her transformation would not go unnoticed, "I'm surprised to see you in a different form then I have created you, but I'm also glad to see what results appear from vampire blood..." Bella didn't respond, but how Wisemen was able to easily see through her was yet another skill only the great Wisemen possessed. "And it only seems fitting, that fusing you with your victim, would be the perfect transformation, and a great success for nightmare." Bella growled under her breath, angered to know the girl she drank from was here, but it also made her wonder what had her transformation been.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:14 pm

"Wizeman wouldnt mind if I just use it..." Danfed, though besides he had the ultimate dirt on Wizeman in the future he was NICE. "Danfed, whistled his motor bike appeared although he could fly he thought other means of transportaition were better he opend up a hatch and placed the forbidden ideya in to his shock the engine started up better then ever. "THANK THE COUNCIL IT WORKS!" He shouted hopping on to the seat he reved it and took off in a burst of speed him and his friends back in the future before they were transformed into monsters had managed to create a motor bike his bike but it wasn't as fast as they hoped he sped around a couple laps around nightmare feeling like he was having the time of his life wait something occrued to him what should he be doing now he didn't think much of it still speeding around nightmare in bursts of speed from the forbidden ideya.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:03 pm

Soaring along through Nightmare with a newly healed leg, a bird minion made its way. Surely that female from before must lurk around somwhere near here...there was no other place left that it was allowed to travel through. It wanted to find that female again....it felt it had to, for some reason. Embroided make-shift bandage still tied to its leg, the minion flew on, determined to find that woman in red.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:40 am

"Letting you stay here would be a mistake....others must not know yet..." Wisemen placed Bella in a spherical prison, leaving here with only one person to talk, some pale girl in strange clothing. Lei-Lei stared at Bella, she knew it was the spider that failed to kill her, but now....had the eternal beauty that Lei-Lei always wanted. Although both wanted to escape, they stared at each other, shocked to see what the other had become.

Puc searched around, but found no sign of Lei-Lei. She probably was already forced to give in...no! Puc knew she would never give up so easily. But where would she be put? Away from nightmare...? Most likely, keeping a half-human would only risk unneeded gossip. But he couldn't escape, less he wanted to lose yet another trait of his.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:34 am

Danfed, enjoyed his time on his super charged motor bike. "I wonder whats going on in the world." Danfed, hit the brakes on his motor bike it stopped. "Hmm the forbidden ideya have alot of power it seems no wonder Wizeman tried to get them 7 years ago but with all 6 forbbiden ideya..." Danfed, shuttered he only trusted future wizeman with something like this because future wizeman well was nice. "If wizeman ever answers my question I'll give him the forbidden ideya..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:56 am

The minion slowed to a halt and perched on a protruding hook from the wall, taking a small rest as it tried to recognize the current location. The only unrestricted area left for it to check was outside, but with wind like that blowing, the minion would be just be swept away....but it had already gone to this length, so why not at least try? The bird flapped its wings again and took off down the hall, comming to a window and soaring through it. The sudden change in wind pushed the bird back, making the make-shift bandage fly off its leg and travel far away, but the bird pressed onward, and headed for the roof.
There she was...resting in silence by herself, deep red against solid black. The bird swooped to her side and dug its tallons into the roof to remain steady, looking the female over before pecking her cheek with its beak lightly, satisfied to recieve a stir from the female. Opening her eyes lazily, Eva glared at the minion with an annoyed frown. "What do you want?" she asked, half concious, "I'm kind of trying to moap in peace you know." The bird held up its leg and shook a wing, making Eva stare blankly before the silent answer reached her. "You're the injured bird from earlier, aren't you?" she asked, bringing a hand up and stroking the underside of its beak. "Why are you out here?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:45 pm

Danfed, hit a button his brakes went back into the bike. "Good thing this bike is envirmentle friendly." Danfed, took off in another direction but shortly after he ran into two figures he hit the stop button his bike came to a stop. "What who when how did you this is impossible!" Standing there infront of him was his two friends who had been turned into monsters then killed they were wearing watches like he was and they were angry forced to believe the council's lives. "You will join us Darkstar 3!" Said the girl. then the boy started to talk. "Your life will belong to THE COUNCIL!" "If they hate me why do they want me to be a slave?" "Because you disobeyed orders you walked out!" "I did what I had to do they were abusing the war for their gain I didn't want that..." The girl pulled out an explossive boomerang and threw it at Danfed. Luckily he jump[ed away his bike was demolished the forbidden ideya appeared in his hand. "ARE YOU TWO CRAZY! think about the good times we ha together." "NOOOOOO." The boy said in a erie voice the fight began between three friends.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:59 pm

if anything, Wisemen knew if anyone was searching around, like Puc or Eva, they could find his new experiment and exploit them, he couldn't allow it, as he sent out a signal to both Eva and Puc telling them to return for their next mission.

Puc didn't listen, he didn't want to, he had to find Lei-Lei. But even with one arm moving one ward, his other had his persona in hand. He tried to fight back placing it on his face....but it was too late, and he hurried back to Wisemen, waiting for his next command.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:23 pm

Eva's horns perked up as she heard herself being summoned, suddenly remembering she had a duty to fufill in any mental, or physical state. Sitting up, she looked at the minion, wind blowing her coat swiftly in the opposite direction of it. "I'm being summoned; I must depart." The minion understood these words with a silent acceptance, though for reasons still unknown to it, it still felt as though it needed to remain in her sight. Standing up, Eva felt the minion perch onto her shoulder. Did it plan to accompany her? Not giving the sudden recrutement much thought, Eva made a portal to the entrance of Wizeman's lair and soared through it, the bird minion still clinging to her shoulder.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:44 am

Puc returned to Wisemen bowing before him, and awaited for his order so that he may raise. Now now waited for Eva to appear. Wisemen knew that separating these two might give them a chance to understand their powers by themselves then with others crowding their way. It was now only a choice of who goes where.

-------

https://dreamsforthefandom.forumakers.com/viewtopic.forum?t=127

-------

https://dreamsforthefandom.forumakers.com/viewtopic.forum?t=128

-------

https://dreamsforthefandom.forumakers.com/viewtopic.forum?t=129

-------

-------

Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40