Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
GreywolfZ
allrandomthings
6 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 21 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:49 pm

The kid turned to Puc and eva and smiled.
"Hey I beat her you two but I think you both deserve to know what I am i'm dark star brother to the dark star who tryed to kill you, you and Lintery and Jackal but I dont think she truely is dead just stunned from the battle and recovering you might want to get away from here but if you ever need my help again just put a little sacrafice on this card."
With that said The kid disapeared returning to the future.

Lintery, had trained alot that night tuckered out she made a lightning bed and fell asleep on it.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 21 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:06 pm

"So all of the dark stars aren't evil? That's comforting to know.." Eva thought, shifting her attention back to the matters at hand. "It appears that Lei-Lei is gone for now, Puc....though I'm not sure what happened to her.." she said gently, trying to make the fact that she might be dead seem lighter. "As for the sugestion of relocating...does that sound like somthing you'd be alright with?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:03 pm

Puc was a little shocked, he knew something was up with that counter girl, but not enough to get her killed, that seemed too much. "I think it's best if we leave here..." He gave a long yawn, his eyes doze again, "Maybe back to the forest to get some sleep...."

"Damn her...." Jackle mumbled to himself, already in the forest, avoiding everyone, even Queen Bella. He never thought that Lintery would just go off for this nonsense training. Forget her then, if she didn't have emotions for Jackle then fine, it just made him want to torture anyone and anything, for the spite of his rage.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:04 pm

Lintery, had a dream were she was at the tournament she had one all of the matches she saw the main coor it was mocking her she charged at it and she was deafeated easily as she woke up in shock
"Wagh that was scary I need rest tomarrow is only six days till the tournament."
Lintery, fell asleep hereing her friends agrue about her being half a goddess.

Cront, started the argument.
"Your lucky that you decided to give me a blue ideya or I so wouldn't have told her.
"Well she deserves to know she's the chosen one how else do you think she beat Jackal, seven years ago when he was corupted by the forrbidden ideya or when she beat the dark star i'm sure she was wondering how she di that stuff.
"Well yeah but remeber the tournament is only in six days if she loses well she wont be able to be revied or get to pick her destiny."
"We can only hope that her goddess powers well come to her now let's get some rest i'm tired.
"Agread."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:23 pm

Eva smiled and folded her collar back down, no longer needing it up. "You got it, handsome." she said soflty, standing up. Eva flew upward and made a paraloop back to the room they used to be in, taking a quick moment to grab her boots and slip them on. She returned back to Puc and closed the old paraloop, sitting by him with a yawn of her own, ready to make a new paraloop at any time.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:31 pm

Beharet, appeared infront of Jackal, making a golden barrior around both of them.
"You know your an idiot right You didn't even listen to a word Lintery, said Cront, the one who took care of her for ten years died and he was stronger then you so of course she wasa worried about you not only that but she is part goddess there for monsters well chase her anywere she goes she wanted to be with you I swear your exactly like your ansestor EVIL!"
"She has to pick her own destiny either give up being a nightmaren or give up on being a goddess either way you left her remeber that and if you dont believe me you should sence i'm HER ANSESTOR WHO ACTUALY LISTONS!"
Beharet, disapeared leaving Jackal in the dust of the forest
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:11 am

"ready to go?" Puc asked as he offered his hand to Eva, awaiting once again to take flight. Somehow to Puc, this felt like it would be a new experience for him once again. Looking up at the sky, he would once again, be where he was exiled...where he belonged.

Jackle said nothing to the nightmaren that was in front of him. Threatened to kill, he held back and listened to the rubbish that had to be told. Jackle flew around the forest, still full of anger and stress. If she wanted to be with Jackle, then there would be no reason for to leave on her own.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:24 am

Cront, paced the spirit world what would the gods do if they found out that he told her about the goddess situation.
"Damn this is bad what well the gods do when they find out I told her about her being half goddess!..."
Cront, turned to look at the sleeping Lintery.
"But it's her choice if she wants to be nightmaren or a goddess she has six days to decide."
Cront, flew off taking his sword with him to the lake.

The main coor laughed from the castle of darkness.
"So she thinks that she can just train with her mentor and then she'll be strong enough to beat me ha she's dreaming."

The kid appeared infront of the council once again.
"Listen dark star we want you to go back to the past and enter the tournament in six days and stop Lintery, if she doesn't win she well remain the way she is and wont have to choose so go."
"Never i'm not stoping her and I quit i've proved that not all dark stars arn't evil by helping Eva and Puc so by council!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:57 am

"Of course." Eva replied, slealthily placing the death card in her pocket and taking his hand, lifting him to his feet. "Give me one second.." she said, taking off into the air and doing another paraloop. She came back down and grabbed Puc's hand again, carefully lifting him off the ground and taking off through the portal with him.
The familiar forest air rushed in at Eva as they came to the other side. Happy to be airborn once again, Eva closed her eyes and continued on with Puc, the sounds of her coat starting to mellow her out again.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:51 am

Cront, looked in the water and threw a rock out of bordem.
"Well this is boring siting here waiting for the sun to come up in the Nightmaren world then i've got to train her for the tournament."

The kid got to the past and walked back from the spot he beat Lei-Lei to the cave of darkness were his brother was destroyed.
"Well brother you wanted to become ultimate look at you now hehehe."
"Shut up foolish little brother."
The dark star appeared in Cront's body.
"Hello little brother did you come to play..."
"What I thought that you died you know Lintery, used the techinque that wiped her memory to kill you!"
"Well yeah but I was revied by the main coor and I well be in the tournament!"
"I wont let you stop Lintery, she needs to discover her true power..."

Lintery, awoke she thought she sensed the evil dark star alive again still drowsy she fell back down and saw herself still at the tournament.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:02 pm

Puc smiled as they arrived back in the forest, a blue tint appeared in his eyes. As long as they remain in the forest for one whole time cycle, then mission would a success, after all this job was to be done in one night, oh well...changes are made. "It's good to be back...." He said, unsure if it was still safe to be here.

Queen Bella circled her platform, concerned with Jackle and his disappearance with that strange female nightmaren. Hearing feet on the platform she turned to notice Jackle had return, with a deep dark hatred glowing around him. Queen Bella knew it would be safe just to ignore him. As he she laid down, mumbling something she didn't understand. Queen Bella was very concerned, what did that nightmaren do to him?
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:48 pm

Eva reopened her eyes with a yawn and studied the area they were flying over, looking for a place to land. She thought about leading Puc back to one of the previous spots they stayed at, but she remained quiet, deciding on letting whatever come by, come by. Eva felt her eyes droop slightly, unkowingly decreasing altitude as she straightened herself, the soothing noises from her coat proving TOO soothing for her.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:03 pm

Looking and down and seeing the trees become bigger, Puc looked up at Eva and told her, "maybe we should land soon..." It would be terrible if they just fell from the sky, plummeting to the ground. He held onto Eva's arm tight, just in case that would happen.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:19 pm

The main coor laughed at Lintery, from his castle.
"This is going to be great a tournament to prove who is the strongest in the world!"

Lintery, walked up to Cront looking at him she decided to ask the question.
"Cront, how are you so powerful?"
Cront, turned to Lintery, and chuckled.
"Well I guess that someone needs to look after you and tine, so I dont really know were my energy comes from all I need to say to you is that you and me are like brother and sister we look out for each other."
Lintery, turned to get a better look at the lake thinking about why she had to have a life like this to give up part of her life in six days.
"So in six days I'll have to pick a life right."
"Yeh but as long your with me and tine you'll have a home just rember that."
Lintery, walked back to her bed of lightning and fell on it to get some more of sleep.
"Jackal, i'm sorry but this must be how it is until I can clear my profile of these monsters."
Lintery, fell asleep.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:22 pm

Eva turned to Puc and blinked the water from her eyes. "Really? Land already? Alright then.." she said, turning back around and scanning the ground again. Eva noticed they were comming to a break in the trees, and decided here would be as good a place as any to stop, seeing as Puc wanted to land. She slowed to a stop still over the trees and straightened upward, begining a carefull decent between the branches as she lowered Puc to the ground, waiting for him to be completely on the ground before releasing his hand. She ploped down on the ground and wobbled a little, the quick jerk from the small fall waking her up.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:35 pm

Puc felt better on the ground, no longer able to fell weightless without fear. He stood next to Eva, now thinking more on a plan. Moving away he looked around, and alerted Eva, "I'm going to look around here, in case anyone else is around." and before she could reply he made his way to within the trees, time to make contact.

Jackle shivered, someone was thinking about him and he couldn't stand it. Was it Lintery? Even if it was, he knew she didn't care for him....only her goals that everyone makes her do....but she has the choice to follow too and did....Queen looked away, she didn't want to see jackle in pain, let alone feel hurt herself from viewing his agony.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:52 pm

Lintery, entered her dream she saw alot of nightmaren running for an exit people were falling over dieing she saw the entire stadium was in flames.
"What's going on?"
Lintery, saw a bunch of gods and goddesses being killed in the middle of all the chaos she saw herself however it didn't feel like her but it was no changes were made besides a grey crown on her head with a black ideya on the middle of it.
"What thats me?!!"
The gods that were alive were captured by several dark solders.
The evil Lintery, laughed.
"Ha you gods and goddesses had your chance to stop but you couldn't leave your buisness out of my life!"
Lintery, backed up scared to see her future made her scream when she woke up.
"I wont become like that I wont become like that.
"Lintery, got up once again feeling like just wanting to kill herself right then and there but she'd be reincarnated and still be nowhere.

Else where The kid was fighting his brother but loosing.
"Darn looks like I can beat a Nightmaren but not my brother strike me down brother.
"Not yet I need you alive."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:53 pm

Eva blinked mulitple times. That was....unexpected...but whatever made Puc feel better, she could stand. Eva yawned again and sat herself down on the grass, letting herself fall backwards and lie on the ground. She thought about resting right there, but she wanted to wait for Puc to return, incase there actually were others about.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:34 pm

Cront, walked back to where the crying Lintery, was.
"Hey sis what's wrong?"
"Cront, do you think that I well become evil?"
"Umm well no never at least that's what I hope I dont think you'll become evil."
Cront, didn't believe what in what he was saying she had been forced to leave nightmare deal with a scar put up with her destiny he thought it all might have finally been getting to her.

The kid waited as his brother remained silent he bursted out in anger.
"Well you tell me already what you want!"
"Fine I want you to watch this I came across in a future reader check this out!"
The kid looked in it was about Lintery, apprently she had snapped at the tournament and now would become evil by letting go of her heart out of pure rage and absorbing his brother and the main coor for her life and transformed into an evil nightmaren.
"GAH dang looks like I have to let you do this borther at the tournament Lintery, must be killed without revial.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:43 am

Puc made it deep enough in the forest, that he would not be seen from afar from anyone. Clasping his hands together to make a sign. He began to speak into his mind. "I decided to change location of where they'll be delivered, come to the mythic forest by dusk break, and also I do require something else. I would appreciate it if I could have a change of my clothes again with my wish. See you soon... " Puc opened his eyes, unsure of what he just did, but had the urge to be near Eva again, as he walked out of the forest, hoping nothing was following him.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:22 am

The dark star loked at his little dark star brother and laughed.
"I well get to kill her then this world well be safe!"

Lintery, got up off the bed and looked at cront.
"I need to check on something."
Lintery, sent a bolt of lightning to the ground reapearing in her house she walked down to the basement to see her time machine still not working she pluged it in and started the power she looked at the machine and sent several bolts of lightning at it to make it start working as soon as she did she put in six days and tournament to see what was going to happen she walked in to see herself and the gods and goddesses she decided to remain silent and watch the gods and darkness argue about what they wanted.
"Lintery, well be a goddess and nothing you can say about it!
"No she well be a dark nightmaren!
"Would you all shut up!"
Future Lintery, had a devilish yet angry look on her face
"From now on I pick my own destiny and I pick!"
Future Lintery, shot the main coor and the evil darkstar knocking them both out.
"Lintery, what are you doing?!!"
Lintery, got shot out of the time portal and broke and was once back in her house she sent another bolt of lightning to the ground reapearing infront of Cront as a tear went down her cheek something in the future made her go evil.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:00 am

Tugging on her horns Eva rolled onto her stomach, using pain as the only method to keep her from drifting off. She pondered for a moment, before getting herself to her feet. Maybe if she stayed active, it would be easier to remain alert. Eva put her hands on the ground and flipped into a hand-stand, staring infront of her as her coat folded over itself and spread out unevenly on the ground around her. She felt alert, yes.....but dizzy.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:20 am

Puc returned back to Eva, holding her in his arms once again, "I didn't see anyone else around, guess we're safe for now." He reassured her, not sure when other could just make their way traveling through. While back at Queen Bella's platform, Jackle began to laugh, he knew what must be done.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:42 am

Back at Lintery's house the broken time portal opend as Dark queen Lintery, jumped out.
"Mission start I must make sure nothing happens to change my future."
Dark queen Lintery, sent a bolt of black lightning to the ground reapaering infront of Lintery, and cront.
"Hey are you a cront, there had been a breakthrough in sector C-5."
"What see you Lintery."
Cront, flew off as fast as he could evil Lintery, smiled showing her fangs.
"You must be locked up until the end of the tournament just let me control you and I can promise that you'll never feel pain again."
Lintery, looked this coming from her evil self but being promised a good life with no evil creatures she grabbed evil Lintery's hand and disapeared Evil Lintery, reapeared as Lintery, and decided to leave for the tournament she let white lightning fall reapearing at the tournaments stadium and decided to camp out there for the remainder of the six days.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:59 am

"Seems that way.." Eva said quietly, holding onto Puc. "Why's he so worked up? Back at the spring, he worried that we were alone, and now, all he wants is to BE alone..."
Eva enjoyed the silence of the area, having Puc close to her, but she worried for him, even if it was just a bit of confusion.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next