Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
GreywolfZ
allrandomthings
6 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 20 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:50 pm

Lintery, coughed the dark dimmension air was to powerful she grabbed her necklace slash locket twisted the switch at the top as the locket flung open showing her picture of her friends two golden circles appeared around her her eyes became silver her memory's changed to Beharets memory's.
"Ok Lintery, i'll control your body while were here so you dont die of the darkness."

The kid ran out to the lobby he couldn't handle being in a body for long periods of time he needed to be in his reguler form but couldn't for the sake of his idenity.
"Darn my body is weakening I hope that Eva and puc stay in there room for the night or else i'm in trouble."
The kid looked at Lei-Lei his eyes once again became dark stars out of rage how was he suposed to find out if she was doing anything suspicous.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 20 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:04 pm

"thank you...." Puc said in a soft voice as he took his turn to hold Eva. He was tired too, but he waited for Eva to rest before he did. After performing several tasks around the springs and room, Lei-Lei returned to her desk, panting, and glad to finally sitting again. The red moon was soon to rise, and then, would her client be surprised.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:17 pm

Eva lied still with her eyes closed, still faintly concious, unable to relax in a confined room in an area still unknown to her. She felt Puc next to her and smiled, happy to at least have him close by. She opened her eyes slightly, thinking about how he reacted to how she went about her time in Nightmare. What was it exactly, that he wasn't comfortable about? Closing her eyes again, Eva let out a quiet sigh and tried resting again, despite how close she felt to him, she still felt rather far away.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:43 pm

Beharet eventualy got Lintery to the blue flame statue sending her into the portal to the spirit world.

The kid saw Lei-Lei, and immidatly used his dark energy to go invisible.
"Seems wierd why is she acting as if something is going to happen."

Lintery, ended up in the spirit world to see Cront and her amusment park friend she looked at her locket it was bolted closed.
"You guys it's you."
"Lintery, what are you doing here."
"Well I came to train for the tournament the freaking gods decided my destiny again."
Her amusment park friend looked at her.
"Well your lucky no one else in the world gets to do what you do you've saved Nightmare twice!"
Lintery, looked up.
"Yeah but at your deaths if the main coor wins at the tournament it well open the portal to every universe making this one big universe wich he would rule as a diety so I want to learn the golden lightning move."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:09 am

While Puc rested next to Eva, breathing slowly. Lei-Lei awaited for the plan to go into action. Having planned on the red moon, she wouldn't have to much for her client, as for everyone else spending the night, she considers them to more of playmates, rather then victims.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:29 am

The kid continued to stare at Lei-Lei.
"What is she planing."

Cront and Tine quickly wispered to each other then started to argue then aggread to tell Lintery, Cront, walked up to his podium and tapped it three times then dragged the chair to Lintery.
"Lintery, sit down we have to tell you a very big secret about you."
Lintery, sat down wondering what Cront and tine had to say.
"Have you ever wondered why you didn't feel like a true nightmaren well ten years ago I could have cared less about your death sentence but then the gods visited me and told me that you were a."
Cront, turned away then had a deep sigh.
"Lintery, your not completly nightmaren."
Lintery, didn't move to not be completly nightmaren and to have cront know for ten years.
"What?"
"I'll give you a hint Your not invinincible like all of them because your only half of one."
"What am I?!!"
"Your half goddess that's why the gods always decide your life you ansestor was created by Wizeman and the gods and it's been like that way ever since."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:58 pm

"...what have you done?"
The voice echoed throughout Eva's mind as she rested. A Nightmare....having a nightmare. She squeezed her eyes and shifted slightly, trapped within her own mind as the voice continued to rage at her.
"I haven't done anything wrong."
"You know that's a lie! Don't lie to me! Don't lie to yourself!"
" Well, I haven't."
"You think you can take care of whatever mess is thrown at you...don't ya Eva? Just work Puc in whatever time you have between orders, huh?"
"You don't know what you're talking about!"
"Poor Puc...poor sweet little banished Puc! I wonder what Master would say..."

Eva shifted once again, the strain of it all causing her restlessness.
"Shutup..." she mumbled out loud, turning her head.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:05 pm

Puc woke up, his eyes open slightly, hearing Eva's voice, he was concerned, then suddenly, the room went pitch dark as did the rest of the springs, a red light shined, the moon glowing like fresh blood. A wicked grin appeared on Lei-Lei's face as she hid within the shadows.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:17 pm

The kid gasped he could see everything clearly sence he was darkness he quickly became visible.
"LEI-LEI, WHERE ARE YOU!"
The kid activated his dark powers sending off a large amount of dark energy looking around then at the red moon.

Lintery, sat in the chair barely breathing to be part goddess made her feel like fainting.
"Listen Lintery, we wanted to tell you but the gods made us not tell you your special oh yeah and you need to decide after the tournament what you want to be a goddess or a nightmaren who wants chips."
Lintery, got up clutching her fist to be lied to for ten years she looked at Cront.
"I dont care for the moment I must win the tournament in six days and bring you back bring you both back."

The kid looked back at the desk.
"What is going on?!!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:23 pm

"Shutup..!" Eva mumbled again, fighting away her tormenting battle.
"Oh...what would Master say? Ohoho! What would he think? Do you think he'd kill you? Oh! Maybe he'd wipe your memory! Oh Oh! Maybe he'd banish you too! Puc would be happy then, wouldn't he?"
"You're so far off!"
"You're so in denial!"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Puc sat up, he worried with what was happening to Eva, it seemed she was fighting whatever was fighting her. Looking around the room, it gave a reddish glow. There was only one way to cause this, a red moon. Puc knew with that moon out, they couldn't escape, and before he knew it, he was caught in the gripe of a giant arm, Lei-Lei's laughter echoed in the room.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:18 pm

The kid ran to room five he hated playing hero but it had it's kicks he told himself he got to room five and used his dark energy to try and open the door but it was no use.
"Council, council, activity spotted!"
The interfirance from the red room blocked the signal however he banged on room five's door he knew he could get in but at the cost of his identity he looked he was going to fail.

"Lintery, and cront started to train on balence first.
"Ok a goddess must know balence amd speed."
Lintery, gave cront, a look that said dont you dare call me that again.
"Cront I dont want to be called a goddess I know i'm a half a goddess but Lintery, worked before

The kid jumped back he picked out a card from a future deck.
"Five earth quakes!"
Still nothing budged.
"He changed into the dark star and reapeared inside with Lei-Lei, and puc and eva.
"It's been awhile eva, puc but i'm not him LEI-LEI COME OUT YOU COWERD!"
The dark star changed into the kid with anger as his exprition.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:15 pm

"It's your own fault, really. If you hadn't been so nosey and never hid behind that tree, Puc never would have seen you, and he wouldn't have gone through all this pain."
"..I'm happy I hid behind that tree."
Eva heard an echoing laughter, her nightmare quickly colapsing as she was being forced to wake up.
"Surely you don't mean that."
"..oh...but I do..."

Eva's eyes broke open as she stared infront of her. The shades of red all around the room didn't nearly concern her as much as the long, massive shape stretched out over some figure beside her. She sat up quickly rubbing her eyes, the shapes comming in clearer now. "Puc..?!" she whispered, looking at the now clear shape close to her, tangled in a mesh of cloth.
Hearing another outburst Eva's eyes darted to the boy standing farther in the room. "Lei-Lei??" Eva thought, instantly snapping into her true instinct. She looked at the sleeve, her eyes following it to as close to the source as she could see. "Lei-Lei...haven't we put up with enough of your crap already?"

Last edited by SonicS29 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:22 pm

Lei-Lei grew quiet as she was now noticed someone else in the room. She couldn't just give up now, her client impatiently waited. She disappeared out of the room still holding Puc who barely had any strength to fight back, or even breath. Escaping to the roof of the hot springs resort, Lei-Lei was ready for a fight.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm

The kid screamed in anger and ran over to Eva.
"You stay here i'll save Puc this is my fight I promise I will bring puc back because i'm a dark star."
Ending with that he flew to the roof to confront Lei-Lei.
"Lei-Lei, you coward what an idiot vampire how dare you disrupt that couple!"

Lintery, eventualy won the balence training.
"Cront, why am I a goddess anyway?"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:44 pm

"YOUR fight?" Eva thought purturbed as she watched the boy head off. She sprang off the bed and removed her persona from it's resting place in her shoulder. "She's mine."
Eva pressed the cold metalic mask over her face and thew on her coat, buttoning it as she soared out the door as fast as she could. She headed for outside, expecting a better view of the area from there. Eva reached a window and broke through it, soaring upward, hastily flipping her collar up. She heard the voice of the boy from earlier towards the roof and sped towards it.
Tonight had been a good night.
Now she was out for blood.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:46 pm

Lei-Lei laughed at Dark star's threat, "Disrupt? I had no idea I was up against the guardian of love. Sorry, but I'm not giving him up, There's a certain someone that wants to meet this cute couple himself, and I'll make sure he does." Gently putting Puc down on the roof. She lifted her arms up, now the massive monster claws, ready to fight this heroic threat. "go ahead and take him." She told Eva, as she smiled at her.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:49 pm

The kid noticed eva.
"Fine you may weaken her it might give me enough time to posses her.
The kid charged at Lei-Lei, jumping right over her and took out a freeze card and threw it at Lei-Lei but not close enough to hit puc.

Lintery, looked at the pink sky that the spirit world normaly had still thinking about why she had to be a half goddess.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:06 pm

Lei-Lei took the time now to speed up her plan, as the card was being thrown at her, she used her hands to create different hand signs, then let her arms drop as she was struck by the card, not being able to move her body, she stood still, waiting for the next attack.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:09 pm

Eva stared at Lei-Lei's smile. Oh, how she hated that smile....how she loathed it.....how she wanted to rip it off her face...
"It's not just Puc I'm up here for!" she stated, her tone harsh and proffessional.
Watching the kid freeze her, she flew to Puc's side, still waiting for her moment for revenge.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:13 pm

The kid looked at Eva then at Lei-Lei.
"DONT CALL ME A GURDIAN OF LOVE I'M ONLY PROTECTING THOSE TWO TO RESTORE MY HONER TO MY TRIBE AFTER MYH BROTHER POSSED LINTERY, AND PUC."
The kid took out the death card and tossed it to eva covering up his own body sneaking up behind Lei-Lei and puttiing the burning flames card on her then jumped to eva and puc.
"Well you wanteed your revenge get it now while she's in flames!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:16 pm

Puc opened his eyes, coughing a little, getting his breath back. He looked at Eva with radiant love, "You look beautiful tonight.." He softly told her, enjoying her appearance in the reddish light of the night. Lei-Lei continued her stance, she had nowhere to go...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:29 pm

Eva held onto the death card, looking at Puc with an almost strained expression. Of all times...of all places....Puc had melt her cold heart at a time she needed it most. She looked at Puc lovingly and held the card out to the kid. "I'll let you use it...this is "your fight", after all." she said, her tone still professional, but softer.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:34 pm

The kid smacked the card away from eva.
"I dont need it!"
The kid ran up to Lei-Lei and punched her out of the flames and ice then summond a sword and ran up to her placing the sword close to her neck.
"Care to wonder if I have the heart to kill!"
The kid looked at Lei-Lei his heart pumping to kill wasn't in a nature of the dark stars even though his brother had it he looked at Lei-Lei still angry and put the sword closer to her neck.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:42 pm

After being put through the flames, Lei-Lei's body changed to a dark gray. She wasn't moving, she didn't respond, and her body soon faded away as dusted, her burnt clothes was all that was left. The red moon faded away and the sky was once again dark and clear to the stars. "What....what happened? Puc asked, puzzled with what had happened.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next