Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
GreywolfZ
allrandomthings
6 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 39 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:20 pm

'Ha I have faced proably worse things then him I saved my time from it's horrible destruction. I want to see this chaos, take me to him I wish to see his dark star cymble.
Danfed, floated up to the raidmohter.
"Where is he here?"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 39 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:20 pm

"So....you're going to risk your allies lives just so you can find chaos, doesn't that seem a little....greedy...." The raidmother's voice changed, more wicked, more loud. Puc broke free, holding onto Eva's hand, planning to make a quick getaway, with or without Danfed
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:50 am

"Nope I never said anything about having them fighting chaos nor do I want to fight chaos just see his symbol. U must edmit this area is wierd but if thats the case that my allies might not survive I well not see this chaos like I said before to you two "Your lives are more important then anything I wont let any nightmaren who I've contacted die you Eva, or you Puc,..."
Danfed, stepped back away from the raid mother and turned his back in a calm tone he said.
"Forget about it."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Eva looked at Danfed with a neutral stare. He still considered himself in enough debt to have to assist them? Although she usually wouldn't mind the extra aid...she felt as though Danfed had done more than enough to make up for what that other Darkstar did. So...was this aid just out of his own personal intrest? Eva scratched her cheek and stared forward, unsure how to respond to either Danfed or Puc...seeing as they both surprised her within the same instant. One giving an offer of protection, and the other holding capture of one of her hands.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:59 pm

Danfed, looked at Eva, and Puc, with lament in his eyes.
"Puc, Eva, two choices get out of here or get what we came for and get out of here I need to do something this clan and me well they want to kill me well I have an ace up my sleeve and I'm pretty sure they'll spare you for the moment but me I dont think they plan on letting me live..."
Danfed, gave them one smile then he turned to the raidmother. His dark star eyes looked more rage filled as he looked at the raidmother.
"You planned on killing me the moment I walked in here didn't you."
He told the raidmother.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:06 pm

"wrong....however....it's understandable if the pain becomes too much, Dark Star!!!" The raid mother became one giant shadow and an instant grew in size and began to take new shape of a monstrous mono colored creature. It had dark stars for eyes, and it's chest gave a dull blue glow. Puc was ready to just bolt out of there, but his persona kept him where he was, ready to fight.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:12 pm

"So you've been killing your tribe huh well wait a minute chaos is a girl! Oh well that maybe your heritage form but mine well has another level..."
In an instent his dark star eyes became more spread out over hi eyes dark like flames came where his eyes ended his sking disapeaerd becoming darkness instead he was still nightmaren sized but his power level had increased He told chaos.
"YOU WELL LOSE YOU DISGRACE!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:24 pm

Chaos laughed, Wisemen was a fool for sending this nightmaren with dark stars. "I warned you about me, and yet you still didn't listen. Oh, well.....your loss." Chaos planted itself in the ground with strange dark roots. Examining Chaos, Puc planned to defeat this creature before any of them would have to seriously fight.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:35 pm

Danfed, looked at Eva, and Puc. "Stay safe..." He warned them a purple form og glow coeming out of hi the darkness that had circled him went to his back like serpents a glow came and held chaos, down even more he blinked his eyes protecting Eva, and Puc, they were both in a barrior. He said three words. "FINAL SACRAFICE DARKNESS!" His body began to glow bright and in ten seconds he exploded. in a flash of darkness taking chaos down Danfed, fell to the ground not breathing moving or talking he layed motionless on the ground.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:45 pm

Chaos stood its ground with no scratch on him. "How foolish....to keep continuing. I devoured a dark star just like you many moons ago, and because of that, I have his power, and it seems that other dark stars, I'm immune to." Chaos gripped Danfed in one hand and began to crush him, Puc opened his eyes after the great flash, disappointed to see Danfed's final plan gone wrong, he had to find a way to escape from this barrier.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:52 pm

A familiar laugh echoed.
"You really think I would give up my life like that that easily?"
The danfed, that chaos was crushing became a log the barrior that held Eva, and Puc broke. Danfed, stood on a tree right next to the cabin his eyes still dark stars but not strained anymore he held between his to fingers a substitution card.
"Fool you thought I was just dark star no I'm more then that I'm nightmaren!"
Danfed, gave a small laugh.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:57 pm

Puc wasn't just going to sit back any more, he grabbed onto his persona with both friends, it was time to be set free. Now having a plan the persona hit the ground with a clunk, Puc breath heavily, glad to be able to breath again, and proceeded to stand in between Chaos and Danfed. Noticing Puc, Chaos didn't find him to be of any threat, and then Puc began to sing, a song that calmed Chaos, and made him think against fighting and only, relaxing, as Chaos began to retract his roots, and lay peacefully.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:00 pm

Listening to Puc's song, Eva sat down and sighed, every note just proving further what she already knew. She wasn't fit to be a leader, but it's not like that fact was a surprise. Giving a total of one order, and almost losing both allies to the enemy...she should feel shame. Looking at the strange creature become less and less threatening, Eva let her eyes drift to the persona that lay on the ground. Lowering herself closer to the ground, she leaned over and picked it up carefully, running her finger across the happy side of the mask, transfixed by the feel of it.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:58 am

Puc had tamed Chaos well enough, now it was time to get what they came for, the orb of blue ideya. But he pused, turning slowly to see Eva with his persona in hand, only made him react quickly as he ran over to Eva, grabbing the Persona in hand and looking at Eva, first with a glaring stare and then....the stare he had first time seeing here, remembering to himself....she was still beautiful...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:08 am

Danfed, floated down from his spot on the tree. "Lets get what we came for the sooner we leave the better I want to forget my dark star powers." Danfed, turned back to chaos. "Thanks Puc..."
After saying that Danfed, started to adjust his watch he hit a button gettng to the portal setting. "Ok as soon as we get what we came for we can leave..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:33 pm

A little startled at the sudden event, Eva let her eyes rest at her lap, understanding that one's Persona was an item of great personal value, and it shouldn't be handled by others without its owner's consent. "..sorry." Eva said quietly, keeping her gaze low. Listening to Danfed fiddle with his watch, it suddenly occured to her....what was she supposed to retrieve? Oh for Pete's sake.....General Reala would be ashamed.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Puc took his persona back, alas....Eva had a change of heart that could not be swayed. Placing his persona back on, he froze time with his voice, and the person a was apart of him once more. Taking the orb from chaos he walked over to the opened portal waiting for Eva to follow as time continued.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:39 pm

"You guys go back to nightmare tell Wizeman if he needs me..." Danfed, tossed a computer chip to Eva. "Give him that if he needs me I'll arive when I can." Danfed, hit his watch a portal opend leading to a bowl shaped huge moutain it had dancing fireflys and the moon was shining on it the water poured into a valley but it kept refilling. He went through landing on a ledge there was a ledge big enough for him to stand on a ledge he looked up his portal closed he stood on the ledge looking at the water. He tossed a rock but when he did his dark star eyes disapeared turning back to reguler pupils he looked down where his rock was tossed seeing his reflection as his brothers he looked in anger he stomped his feet with anger hating to see that he looked back down it was his reguler reflection.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:28 pm

Catching the chip as she moved towards the portal, Eva gave a small nodd to Danfed, and watched as he made his exit. Wherever this portal lead, Eva would have to use as a place to think. Already considering Wizeman might still be mercifull enough, Eva had to once again decide if she really wanted to forget everything or not. She had finally been able to make her choice....and then Puc comes from no-where...making her decision fly out the window. To be able to come to another conclusion, she would have to have inspiration. She would have to figure out if Puc really cared, or cared less about her.
Perhaps then, this torment may silence.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:12 pm

Puc went through the portal, holding the orb tight, the feel of the ideya made him think of an evil scheme, but soon disappeared and could not be thought of again. Returning back to Wisemen he quickly looked around....Lei-Lei had gone missing, curse his persona......he found no way to resist its control, as he gave the ideya to Wisemen.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:28 pm

Following Puc through, Eva broke into a deep bow, a little surprised to see Puc hand over an ideya so willingly, considering his feelings towards Wizeman. Perhaps...no...it couldn't be that. It's not like masks just go and control people now-a-days...but then what could have changed him? Eva let out a sigh and remained low, lost in her thoughts. "Things move too fast around here."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:37 pm

Danfed, let out a small yawn looking back down into the valley he let himself fall backwerds on a moutain tree and took out a picture from his belt it was from his orgiganal team before they were turned into monsters and sent to another universe he sighed then looked back to the water from where he was sitting.
"Man it only seems like yesterday that we were playing..." His picture showed a girl nightmaren with very dark purple hair and her horns pointed up then curled the other was a boy nightmaren with a eye patch over his eye a very corupted dark star eye was under the patch. Danfed, let out a single tear then he put the picture back then looking at his watch.

Flash back

"Council hey council I need to talk to you it's about my team..."
"Never mind that you filthy dark star we have a job for you
Danfed, was still in kid form while in the flash back his dark star eyes only had three points at that time.
"We managed to fashion up a watch desighn get your dark star to five points and we will give you the watch now GO AND TRAIN!"
Danfed, left in tears.

End of flash back.
"Such wonderful times..."
He said sarcasticly.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:46 pm

taking the ideya, Wisemen stared down at Puc and Eva,

"Well done....it seems you are with one less member....no matter, vengeance can be given in due time. I'll allow you two to recover strength and return when you believe you are at greater power. But this does not mean you will have to work together, it seems there is more ideya to be found, and taking separate paths, shall be the haste method. Now rest....and recover..."

Puc bowed and left Wisemen's domain, then stopped. He blinked, feeling he had free control over his actions. It seemed the persona only worked when given commands......that's it....he remembered, breaking away from his persona before, was why he lost his power over flight, and was a free spirit. But now that he trying to be controlled again, Puc sighed, knowing he had just restarted his fate yet again.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:52 pm

Danfed, got up he hit his watch a clock appeared over him in a second a portal opend up in Wizemans thrown room. "HEY COMING THROUGH!" Danfed, came and looked at Wizeman. "You knew didn't you about what I was a dark star..."
Danfed, looked up at Wizeman like Wizeman had opend up old wounds. "Please thats all I want to know did you know I was a dark star..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:11 pm

Eva waited for Puc to get to the exit before starting her departure. Hearing Danfed come in didn't surprise her...but then...why the heck would he give her this computer chip thing? Leaving the white ideya of the visitor from the Dream Gate behind, Eva proceeded to the exit, the only purpose of her having the ideya now completed. Now standing outside Wizeman's view, Eva let herself lean against a wall and slide down it to the floor, mentaly exhausted, and strained.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next