Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
GreywolfZ
allrandomthings
6 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 7 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:27 am

On the back of the card in neat printed writing, "Good evening Eva, I've already planned your first mission. As my servant will need to know of your skills in combat. SO, I give you two choices. Either face several weak opponents or one with a skill level greater then yours. Speak your choice and then drop this card, details of your mission will then be given.
-Jackle"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 7 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:06 am

Soon Lintery, stoped and realized that her scar was hurting she knows what this means.
"He was in this forest I can tell by all this destruction to the tree's Jackal, you will pay for everything!
Lintey, leave's her fire wood and loads her ideya launcher and starts running North since she wont blend in with the with the tree's she decides not to fly.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:50 pm

Eva felt a bit surprised, seeing such a formal-looking note. With a note from Jackle, she expected somthing gorey, but to have a notice of this degree reasured her, if not just a tiy bit, that this servent job wouldn't be entirely outrageous.
"Let's see here.." Eva hummed quietly, putting a finger to her chin, "do I feel like a challenge tonight?" She debated quietly, tapping her finger against her chin. "I'd seem rather weak if I chose to hunt down little push-overs.." she thought, conivincing herself this fact was true. "Then I suppose that's it then.." she concluded.
"I choose to face an opponent of a greater level than mine." she stated, feeling a bit silly speaking to a card,, but she shook off the strange sense and let the card slip out from between her fingers, watching it all the way to the ground.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:52 pm

The card gently glided to the ground, and from the card, Jackle appeared out of it with a wicked cackle and flew up to Eva, looking straight into her eyes. "Well then, I'll show you to your opponent." Jackle said, he took flight into the sky, looking behind and seeing if Eva could keep up to his speed.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:30 pm

Eva watched Jackle fly off, and she stummbled before bolting after him, trying to remain close behind. "I wonder what I've just set myself up for..." she thought, still trying to gain speed to catch up more. "This probably won't be fun..."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:07 pm

Lintery, stoped to think for a moment she, thought of everything that was going on.
"Ok let's think for a moment even if I find Jackal, how will I beat him I know my power has engreased since my last fight with him but..."
Lintery, paused to look at the tree's she was confused she, never had been in this part of the forest.
"Jackal, you will pay if I ever find you in this forest!"
This was the first time she, thought the forest was a bad place.
"Ok I'm officaly lost i'm going to regret doing this it well only give me 4 wishes but I wish for a map!"
As she said that a map appeared in her hand.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:27 am

Jackle laughed as they continued to fly to their location. This was battle was going to be fun. To have his new servant face his disloyal former servant, who has no taken a higher form of rank, making the forest her kingdom. Jackle knew it might be difficult for Eva to be in this battle. But that didn't bother Jackle, they were almost at their location.

Puc laid on the cold ground, barely able to move, the least he can do was breath. He hadn't been training for long, but he has already reached his limit. Maybe after a few moments of rest, he would be able to train again at day break. Untill then, Puc closed his eyes, thinking about Eva and the time he had spend close to her.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:27 am

soon Lintery, opend her map to find where to go next.
"Man this was so easier back when I was a kid ok my house is south of where I'm at now so think where would Jackal go in a forest."
"That's it he would go to steal a visitor's ideya so I need bait to battle him."
Lintery, took out one of here ideya from her launcher and drew a circle around it.
"Now all I need to do is wait."
Lintery, took a moment to remeber her adventure when she was a kid her hunt for the forrbiden ideya.
"What good times well beside's when Jackal, threw the death card at me and when he exiled me right after giving me me my scar."
"I hate Jackal!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:15 am

Eva sighed as she continued following Jackle, flying faster than her usual speed just to keep up. She felt herself tense up, wondering what kind of person she'd be going up against, but she refused to start thinking about it too hard; she didn't want to let herself get too worked up. She couldn't help thinking about it again, hearing Jackle laugh.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:04 pm

Lintery, looked up into the sky trying to see if Jackal was coming.
"I remeber the day I got this scar it's also the day I met my best friend Spire.
She, kept thinking about Jackal and Spire.
"Two people know about my wishing rock Jackal and and my other friend"
Lintery, looked at the launcher on her hand then at the ideya she placed on the ground and thought if Jackal would take the bait.
"4 wishes left I hope I dont need them..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:49 pm

Jackle ended his flight by landing at an entrance to an open space in the forest. "We're here..." He said to Eva as cackled. "Your opponent is hiding high in the trees, resting probably. This will give you the chance for the first attack. Oh, and if she asks why you're attacking, tell her it's a termination order from wisemen." Jackle told her as, he waited for the battle to began.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:32 pm

"Termination order?" Eav repeated lighty. She looked to Jackle, putting her hands on her sides, "So she's of no use to Master, huh?" Her white face spread into a grin, "Then I don't feel nearly as bad." With that said, Eva let herself drop like a rock, slowing to a stop halfway between the tops of the trees and the ground. She flew to the side of a tree trunk and looked all around her, expecting to spy the target at any moment. "Where are you..." she sang silently, deciding to move into the open, in hopes of the target exposing their position when she noticed her.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:47 pm

Lintery, felt bored she had been waiting for a long time.
"Jackal if I ever find you my life has been neutral I just wish that I was loyal I was killed by Jackal, but i was revied by wizeman and Spire." "If I was loyal I would do any mission that I was given I dont have to many friend's either just two and one is a rock." "Ow my scar is hurting bad Jackal must be close I need to prepare myself so I wont be attacked by a sneak attack no magic can sadly cure this scar but I can end Jackal!"
Lintery, starts flying till she's above the tree's and points her launcher at the direction she thought Jackal would come from.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:04 pm

Queen Bella slept soundly, clinging to a tree, hidden by branches and leaves. She dreamed about being like other Nightmarens, and to have the ability of flight, and travel where ever her heart would take her. She woke up unsatisfied, knowing that would be impossible to make reality.

Jackle waited for the first attack to occur, but something caught Jackle's attention. He was curious to know what it was as he moved through the trees, feeling this sensation get stronger. He gave a wicked a smile and a long laugh, it was the feeling of revenge. Someone was after Jackle, and he was ready to play.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Lintery, felt her mind going wild she wanted her revenge so she flew to where her mind told her to go.
"Jackal, if I find you I will destroy you but wait I better call Spire.
Lintery, called Spire and the rock landed in her hand.
"Listen Spire, I think I found Jackal and If I need a wish you need to be there ok."
Spire, aggread with Lintery, and told her to continue.
"Jackal you better hope that I dont find you."
Just as she said that she thought she saw queen bella, and someother Nightmaren.
"Queen bella isn't that Jackal's, former servent and the queen of memory forest."
She looked all around when she saw something else it was Nightmaren trying to figure out something and it was hiding.
Lintery, looked at the Nightmaren and said Jackal, very quietly
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:07 pm

Eva gave a small huff, and placed her hands at her sides once more, looking carefully through all the trees. "..wh-" she stuttered, quickly stopping herself as she saw the faint shape of somthing massive deeper through the branches. Whatever it was, Eva was too far away to see any distinct features to make a positive identity. She lifted her hands up to her collar, flipping it upward to cover her mouth. She didn't really understand why she prefered to have it this way when working, but she wasn't about to sit around and ponder about it with some unknown, possibly dangerous Nightmaren within her sight. "Could this be who Jackle set me up for?" she thought, staring at the shape.
She really hoped it wasn't someone she knew.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:21 pm

Jackle's eyes grew wide as he felt the rage at its peak. Whoever it was, has now been found. Jackle pulled a card from his deck, and held it tight in his fingers as he jumped from his hiding spot. His back towards whoever was after him, he laughed, "Looking for me?"

Queen Bella moved quick on the tree, she heard laughter. It couldn't be mistaken, it was Jackle. He was around and Queen Bella wouldn't stand doing any more orders for him. He had yet to find him to be anything more then just a spoiled brat. But there was something that didn't seems right, she sensed others.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:45 pm

Eva, deciding to stay of the defensive, chose to steathily manuver around the massive object; she at least wanted to see the face of her opponent before striking. She flew in a wide circle, slowly hovering onto a tree behind the Nightmaren, a good twenty feet away. Eva squinted her eyes, trying to make out the shapes...the colors...the..the legs? Her eyes popped open and her head tilted forward, seeing about eight big legs surrounding the stranger.
She felt like ripping her horns off.
"8 diffrent ways to die.." she thought purturbed, pounding her fist on the tree.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:35 pm

Lintery, let out a small chuckle.
"Hello Jackal, do you remeber me it was 10 years ago a kid Nightmaren walks into Nightmaren training camp then you throw a card at there cheek then the card blows up in that Nightmarens face then you knee them in the stomach then you tell her that she doesn't belong."
"Do you remeber then you kill her later but she is revied by Wizeman and a wishing rock then that Nightmaren defeats you later but I dont want you in queen bella's forest this is a home for exiled Nightmaren."
Lintery turns around.
"I'm your enemy that is your last hint."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:11 am

Queen Bella held her position, staying offensive until whoever was approaching would make the first move. She began to spew a thick strand of silk from her abdomen and used her hind legs to weave out a pattern. There was only enough time to construct something small, and hope it hits her target.

"It's not my style to remember the weak, especially the already deceased." Jackle said with a giggle, puzzled who it was. "But to be brought back to life, I'm impressed by that, but your time is up yet again. I doubt there was any reason that you needed a second chance." Whatever brought this nightmaren back to life, was not just wisemen's magic, but her rage for revenge, a ideya of the rarest to find. Jackle turned to face his opponent, and his face was shocked and stunned, as he dropped his held card to the ground. "L-L-Lintery, is that you?....after all this time...."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:33 am

"Yes i'm Lintery."
"Jackal, whats the matter you look like you've seen a ghost."
"Now Jackal do you know how long i've been wating for this it was a long time you well regret the day you exiled me and gave me this scar i'm going to repay the favor Spire I wish that queen bella knew where to attack!"
"Now let's see if you can handle that."
Lintery, felt confident in herself she was a good person exept when it came to Jackal.
"I'm not a kid anymore Jackal, when I was revied by Wizeman I thought I would be normal but no so this is it we will settle this now this time i'll fight not run it's time for my revenge!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:42 pm

Eva held her cletched fist against the tree, squinting at the Nightmaren she still couldn't recognize. "It appears spider-like...so it could be....Bella? Does she lurk around here?" Eva thought on it for a moment, staring as the object moved its legs methodically. "I hope it's not miss Bella.." she thought, scratching her cheek with a finger, " I've never really had a problem with her....but if it's what I have to do.."
"Miss Bella?" Eva asked loudly, crossing her arms over her chest. "I'm here to do a favor for an aquaintance of mine."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:38 pm

Lintery, started to smile at Jackal.
"Ok Jackal, get ready for this i'm going to lay you down for a nice old dirt nap."
Lintery, make's the first move by punching Jackal, then shooting one of her ideya at him. "Jackal, you will pay for everything and once your out of the way i'm going after queen bella and anyone else who know's you you should have never been created."
Lintery, kept yelling insults at Jackal right before she charged at him again.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:40 pm

Jackle acted shocked and confused. To see this nightmaren again with so much rage and revenge, she was like a walking feast for him. But he couldn't let her know as he still looked stunned. He stood still with an honest face. "I understand your anger Lintery, but you need to understand the truth. You were meant to be exiled as an order by Wizemen to make you into a more powerful Nightmaren. You should be honored that he made you strong enough to fight on your own with no difficulty. If you wish to seek your revenge, then strike me if you must." He kept his act up, doing all in his power not to laugh.

Queen Bella crawled to the side of the tree to look who called her name. Keeping her back legs on her silk trap and the other six clinging to the tree for a stable grip. She blinked at the subject, who was this beautiful Nightmaren? More importantly, who is she working for??
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:12 pm

Lintery looked at Jackal, and she felt more anger come over her.
"You filthy lier do you forget that I live in the forest I talk with queen bella, when she's chasing me but it's not just her, back when you threw the death card at me you threw it at my friend knowing that I would jump in front of it let's also not forget when you almost destroyed Nightmare with the forbidden ideya!" "Who stopped you hmm i've had enough of you behold I knew this would happen one day so I made a second Ideya launcher the Ideya launcher 2.0!"
Lintery, shot Jackal, with an Ideya lazer which is a new feature for her launcher.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next