Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
GreywolfZ
allrandomthings
6 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 23 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:37 am

Queen Bella made her way through the forest with ease, but she knew it wouldn't be easy finding open portals in area restricted to exiled nightmarens. But she never knew, that Jackle would give her such a bountiful reward, it made her blush and giggle as she continued through the woods.

Puc blinked a few times, there was no one else in the area but himself and Eva, he continued to think on all that had happen, but he drew a blank, still not remembering everything. But whatever happened, made Eva more concerned then ever before, he would have to find this out soon or just forget about it.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 23 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:30 am

The nightmaren looked at Lintery and chuckled.
"Hello sleepy head now listen ok i've come here because of your creator..."
Lintery, flew up to the nightmaren and looked at him like he was crazy.
"Wizeman?"
"No your other creator a goddess the one who gave wizeman the plans to create you..."
"What you mean what made me my other half?"
"Yep a goddess and if you get this message it well unlock your god confidance all gods and goddesses both have it even you do thats what gave you courage to fight those monsters and defeat Jackal, believe me you'll need this for whats going to happen your going to be attacked so here."
The nightmaren gave Lintery, a hologram card and looked away. Lintery, tossed the card to the ground as she watched as a hologram of a goddess came out of the card.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:55 pm

Eva lied back and placed her hands over chest, looking into the air blankly. "Where's the fun in having a weapon like this?" she thought, picturing the death card as she looked on. She considered on just giving to Jackle if she saw him anytime soon, the card being to much like cheating in her opinion. Eva closed her eyes and smirked as she streched on the ground. Things were too peacefull here for her taste. If she didn't plan on spending time with Puc, Eva would have such a wonderful time "livening up" the place.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:37 pm

Lintery, looked at the nightmaren gulped and steped foward a heavenly voice started to talk.
"Hello Lintery, it's been never sence i've seen you."
"So your my other creator..."
"No your only creator Wizeman wouldn't have been able to make you if I didn't give him the plans in the past and dont call me your creator it's true nightmaren dont have relatives but gods do so call me your mom."
"Why are you here?"
"To tell you that I know your sad and confused you have to pick a life and several people want to kill you but I came to give you the god confidence..."
"Lets see who wants to kill me Jackal, the dark star, the main coor."
"Yes but no matter what you well always be my daughter and I know about your energy draining problem dont worry that well go away in time but first you must abandon this tournament find that Kid have him take you to the future but dont worry your a part of me amd there for things well work themselfs out in the end but I must leave now see you soon."
Lintery, looked as her mother disapeared she cryed tears of joy and looked at the nightmaren.
"Thanks whoever you are..."
"No prob us halfa's got to stick together."
Then the nightmaren disapeared Lintery, thought on what the nightmaren said he had to be a half god Lintery, took out a portal card which she still had from the dark star incedent made a portal leading to the spirit world.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:27 pm

Queen Bella made her way to an entrance of a wide field, seeing two nightmarens made her surprised, she knew one was the most recent exiled nightmaren, but the nightmaren in red, she had no clue who that was. Looking closely with her eyes, the aura of that exiled nightmaren was strange, it is almost like there's a second form with in him. Stepping slowly for a closer look, a portal appeared underneath her. Bella panicked and let a yell before jumping out of the way and running back to Jackle.
"What was that?" Puc asked after hearing a yell and the rustling of trees. He said close to Eva, hoping there wasn't something targeting others.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:54 pm

Eva's eyes shot open hearing the yell. She pushed herself up quickly and leaned on an arm, staring at the trees with a stern face. "A Nightmaren at work, perhaps?" she questioned herself, out loud. "No...I doubt that was a human's voice.." Eva stood up, keeping her eyes on the trees. "I doubt it's anything serious Puc," she said reassuringly, "maybe someone's just a little too clumsy out there."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Lintery, stepped through the portal into the spirit world where she met up with cront, and tine.
"Ok whats up with the belts guys?"
"Cront made belts to go back to the living world."
"Yeah so what did you do Lintery?"
"I met my mother..."
"You mean the goddess of understandence?"
"Yep now we need to talk about the main coor my mother said that he is planing something to destroy the temple of the heavens."
Cront, mad a portal to a old abandoned restiacnce base where they could talk.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:35 pm

"right, could just be someone that's....clumsy..." Puc said, who was now cautious of if there was anyone else nearby, if anyone else knew about the ran-devou, the client might be involved in more then just the targets. "wonder what they found?" Puc asked as edged Eva to follow him, yes he wanted to keep them where they were, but they might as well investigate.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:56 pm

Eva followed Puc's lead, gliding just slightly behind him, prefering to keep an eye out for whatever it was that had made the ruckus. She wasn't shamefull to admit it; she was curious. Curiousity was a natural thing for Eva, though some others would just call it being "nosey". "Who knows.." she replied, a grin starting to spread across her face. "Whatever it is, it has to be pretty good to get a yelp like that."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:19 pm

Puc lead Eva to near an entrance to the deeper woods of the forest, looking down, he noticed an open portal. "What? Any open portal!?!" Puc was shocked, how and for what reason, was there a rouge portal in and exiled area? I made him very confused, and at the same time, put him at an even greater danger.

Jumping back onto the platform, Queen Bella returned to Jackle with excitement. But she was confused, to see that Jackle was not there. "Jackle...?" She called out for him, but no response. Jackle was now traveling through his own portal, to return to Lintery, for one last time.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:21 pm

Lintery, and cront, and tine, discussed the main coor and his plan.
"So the tournament was a cover up...?"
Lintery, responded by giving Tine, a glare that said WELL DUH cront, began to talk.
"If we want to save the the temple of the heavens were going to have to assemble our old forces and rebuild the army we used when Jackal, got corrupted by the forbidden ideya team only."
Lintery, got up.
"Yeah resemble the team we just have to try or everyone in nightmare well pay."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:41 pm

Eva stared at the portal...she didn't expect THAT...
She felt Puc's sudden change in mood and moved beside him. "Puc?" she asked, not knowing what seemed to strain him, "What's wrong?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:02 pm

"nothing, nothing is wrong..." Puc quickly responded before moving back to the open field. Maybe that portal would just, disappear soon enough. Having that there was dangerous for escapes and for if anything decides to pop it's head out of. "we should just...stay far away from that portal, it will be for the best."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:19 pm

Lintery, senced Jackal's energy and looked at cront, dead serious.
"We need to leave now I dont feel like having my final battle with Jackal, right now.
Cront, looked at how serious Lintery, was and agrread he made another portal back tp his nightmare where he kept the list of people that were in the army tine started to wine.
"I dont wanna go going through portals hurt my eyes."
Cront grabbed her school out fit and dragged her into the portal.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:39 pm

"Alright, alright." Eva said, getting a good look at the portal before turning to follow Puc again. She bit her lip and crossed her arms, deciding on wether or not to ask, but choosing to do so. Eva flew to Puc's side and sat in the air beside him, staring at him with narrowed eyes. "Puc, I can't help but notice your strange behavior. Just what is it you're stressing over?" Eva asked these questions in a smooth, quiet voice. She wanted information.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:05 am

Puc felt a strange pulse go through him, he tried to resist it, it was an alarming pain the spread from his neck to his heart. "I'm not....I'm not stressed...." Puc paced around in circles, whatever was inside him was trying to have more control over him, he tried all he could to stop it but could not bare the sensation of slow breaking torture. "But thanks for making me feel stressed...." He pouted, making Eva take the blame.

Jackle appeared out of the portal in place he had never traveled to. Staying close to the scenery, he sneaked his way through, trying to find any sign of Lintery, or find someone that he could ask, without means of torture, where Lintery is.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:53 am

Lintery, grabbed the scroll and closed her eyes and reponed them her eyes glowing now she had activated the god confidance.
"Ok so here's the list of everyone in the army and I think I know someone we can add to the list it's a kid he owns a future deck."
Cront, jumped out of the portal and Tine, followed out of the portal Lintery, ran up to Cront and tine amd started to talk.
"Ok we need to split up i'll take half of the list and Cront, you take the other half.
"Hey what well I do."
"Simple they need you at the temple of the heavens..."
"Ok Lintery, but are you sure that you'll be allright with so many people out to kill you?"
"Yes i'll be fine remeber I'm a goddess and a nightmaren."
Lintery, gave Tine a portal card She made her portal and Tine, made hers and Cront, made his they all went though to restart team only for the sake of nightmare.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:24 pm

"You're welcome." Eva thought sarcastically, flying up higher and sitting down again. She crossed her legs and turned away from Puc's direction, preferring to do without the attitude he was starting to get. If he didn't want to admit the obvious, then that was fine to Eva. Let him fret about it himself. But to attempt to blame HER as the cause of it? That tore it. She crossed her arms and huffed, staring straight at the trees, fading out into thought.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:42 pm

Puc felt guilty for making Eva feel....well, angry with him. Just then a strange thought came to mind, he tried to resist making it a reality, but he had no control of what would be said next. "I'm sorry, it's not your fault....it's just well....we haven't kissed in a while....No, that's not an excuse, but I'm still sorry....can I at least get a kiss?" He asked with forgiving eyes, hoping his emotional look would change her mind about him, for the better.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:57 pm

The kid looked at the portal wondering where it could lead to and why while he was invisible why che could sence a dark energy in Puc he walked off still invisible to Eva and puc's location where he would try and see if there was something strange going on.

Elsewhere Lintery, made her way through twenty nightmares and got twenty nightmaren to go back to the base she smiled still in a confident mood.
"The army is growing I hope none of the people are trying to kill me go after me."
Then the nightmaren appeared that gave her the message.
"Lintery, listen your mom made me not tell you this but we are cousins dont believe me look at our family tree.
The nightmaren took out a picture and showed it to Lintery and asked if he could join.
"Yes the more the merryier you help me find nightmaren we well need all the help we can get..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:51 pm

Eva turned to look at Puc, a slight "Did you really just say that?" expression on face. Stressed because they haven't kissed...what a laugh, but she decided to play along with it, prefering not to get any more strange excuses. She looked at his eyes and sighed lightly. He appeared sincere enough, leaving her no reason in which to remain purturbed. "Sure Puc....whatever you want." she said, uncrossing her legs and flying over to him. Moving in close, she leaned down and kissed him as she stayed air-born, wanting to stay off her feet for a while.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:22 pm

Puc kissed Eva, and as there lips touched, his eyes began to become a dark shade of gray, a blue foggy figure escaped from Puc's body and began to wrap itself around Eva, giggling and griping to her so she wouldn't escape. knowing that if she had control of Eva, Puc would not be able to resist, and everything else would just fall into place.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:41 pm

The kid shocked to see that he didn't defeat her he knew that he could save them by just posseing Lei-Lei but the differences between him and hus brother was that his brother could posses anything he could only posses a extremly tired and weak nightmaren the kid body.

Back with Lintery, she her friend and cront had got everyone from team only and more people to come back to Cront's, base Lintery grabbed a mic and started to talk still confident.
"Listen everyone tomarrow is the day when The main coor, well try to take over the temple of the heavens the home of all the gods and goddesses normally I could care less about all of them but that was until a couple of hours ago which I learned about me being a half goddess so we need to protect them because he well be stronger then wizeman and take over nightmare we need to protect it."
Everyone cheared to get a could job in seven years was a miracle Lintery, smiled cront, yelled.
"Good we all should get a good rest so we can fight tomarrow."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:53 pm

Eva reopened her eyes, multiple things feeling strange. She felt somthing around her, making it almost impossible to manuver in any way. She felt confused, but all her confusion evaporated away hearing a familiar giggle. That irritating giggle...that horrid, unbearable noise.....could only come from one person.
"...Lei-Lei..!" Eva desperately tried to free herself from her binding grip, but fearing she might end unsucessful, she looked at Puc and was blown away, seeing his beautiful eyes dull and bland.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:27 pm

"You can't get rid of me that easily" she giggled as she began to take over Eva, her clothing changing from red to a dark blue. "I hope you enjoy watching me hurt your boyfriend in your body, it'll keep us both entertained before my client arrives." Able to be inside her, she would now have to get complete control, before Eva could fight back. Puc's eyes returned to normal, blinking a few times, puzzled on what happened, he looked up to see the horrid view of Eva in pain. "What's wrong Eva?" He asked with concern.

"Where could she be now?" Jackle asked to himself, understanding that Lintery had disappeared from where he was, but where does she going to. He would get his answer soon as he pulled out the top card of his deck, holding it close. "Lovers, please guide me to where my true love stays." A Portal opened, and he entered in. As long as he had feelings for Lintery, that card will always be his ticket to her.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next