Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jackal lover68's world

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

jackal lover68's world - Page 2 Empty Re: jackal lover68's world

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:13 pm

Well hello everyone on Dreams for The Fandom, I am here once again to tell you how my life has been. Uhh we all have to put up with someone in our life that causes extreme mental pain. The people in question here have recently stepped up their game at my school thus putting me through more torment. At this point I actually expect it and it doesn't phase me that much anymore so thats good. Now on the bright side of things. My cousin has recently been over to my house while I was at my fathers and installed Minecraft. So I am now among the many people who obsess about this game. Luckily my side projects pull me away from it.

More recently I have discovered that my other cousin. (For the people who check out my devart blog you'll know.) Is expecting a baby. And even though I don't like her, I wish best of luck to the baby. I also pray that this cousin has been brought back to normal by the time she has served. The problems she had caused my family actualy made me have dreams that my other family members would become like her. Luckily that will never happen.

My grades are fairly well and I continue to try and find intresting things to talk with the teachers. Like how I recently purchased a Fedora. So yeah I am doing fairly well now even though I still question if the school really does anything about these people. Guess I'll never know. Anyway I'll just end this life post here since I don't have anymore things to talk about.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:28 pm

Hey all, J-L here, Still alive as usual. I haven't been on in awhile so I figured I'd just pop in and give you guys an update. The reason I haven't been on DftF in awhile is that I've been working on the six preview chapters for the others sites. Such as Facebook, Steam, Devart. Also real life has kinda been getting me down again. I'm now getting therapy for my deppression so, that's good. I've also reunited with my old friends as well, and for the moment I'm actually happy again. So things are looking up.

My Cousin has become somewhat stable for the moment and is not crazy anymore. No more info from her has really been heard.

Me and my parents went out to one of our local resteraunts and I had the tea that I love, (Mango tea).

And in the big news: Portal 2 in only a few days! Be sure to get a copy and meet our psychotic villain computer again. I have allready ordered the Test Candidate hoodie, and I will be getting the game on Steam on the 19th, or 18th if they release it early. I can't think of anything else to say so. See you later everyone.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat May 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Still here, I know I'm on a off/on streak right now. To be honest I've been slumping into more of a depressed state. With the stupid Rapture thing was going on. I know it was fake but still that last minute, I was tense. It did give me an idea for a short story though. So that was a good part. The difference between this story and the one I'm making now? Real people, takes place in modern time with no fancy magic or anything. I've also got Portal 2! It's pretty sweet, if anyone has it, or minecraft, or a steam account, feel free to ask me to play a game some time.

In other news: Summer is almost here again! That is a very positive thing for me, considering the fact I'll be having a lot more time to work by myself.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:29 pm

It's all still here... I'll be honest, I'm rather surprised, not that the site remains, just that I'm still capable of accessing all my old accounts. I've been thinking a lot lately about the past, my roots here and what not. While I may have fallen out of the fandom many, many, many years ago, I still think back to this site and the Reala Show forum. A long time ago, I attempted to "revive" the forum, to breath life back into it when I had thought it was dying. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't, TRS forum lasted up until about 2016, from what I noticed.

I miss you guys, and I still think of you all periodically. Whether or not you get this message, lost in time, is another story. I can't help but look at all I had done here and be a little bit cringe... I mean, I was a kid. But one relationship that I made here, I still am in very much contact with and am supporting entirely. Still attempting to be an author, for what it's worth, but now I've gone far beyond the realm of "Fan Fiction". Still, while it may have been horrendous work, people still seemed to give it a glance.

One thing I'll note: dear god was I negative. Seems like almost every reply I made in this journal was negative, which is greatly sad. I've changed a great deal, and I no longer look at the world in such a way. If anyone finds this message, please, feel free to send me a message. If any of you remain, checking back once in a blue moon, I'd love to hear from you in a more reliable way.

NiGHTS and its fans shall live on!
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2