Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jackal lover68's world

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

jackal lover68's world Empty jackal lover68's world

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:39 am

hey people i decided to do a life journal anyway i'll be gone from thursday to sunday
but i got a coke glass from mcdonalds yesterday and i cant wait till after camp to im going to a jackal plush (company is making it) well thats what has been going on latley in my life.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

jackal lover68's world Empty Re: jackal lover68's world

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:01 am

goodbye everyone see you on sunday
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:05 pm

man i'm tired better get writing to keep awak U__U Zzzzzz O__O ok im up
visited my grandma today her and my mom are still fighting i also visited my other pap who is in the hospital for somthing i dont know well i'll give you guy an update later
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:27 pm

well 1 week from tomarrow till i go to kennywood i'll see if i'll ride king kauhena (spelled wrong i sure of it) then i need to ride skycoaster then i'll be a ride warrior. today i went to the zoo and all the animals where just laying down because of the heat but i did see one thing that was funny a baby antelope started sneaking up on a duck it jumped at the duck and the duck qaucked and scared the antelope so it went runing i also got to pet a snake,lizard,chinchila,and a posum. to wrap things up in the day my nintendo wii kept falling over because of the way it was set. tomarrow also marks the day i order jackal im going to try to get it in size 11. towmarrow im also going to go to toy r us reason well im going to see if anything (i saw a shadow PLUSH) well that raps that up i'll update tomarrow
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:37 pm

Well I finally have all the coke glasse's but my tv cable box broke apparently i had a analog box really rare they dont make them anymore so i got a new box and still nothing i saw g-force in 3D today and played a little stacker i was only 2 bloxs away but it's rigged i'm really bored i'm on ty 2 of all 3 i just beat that dinosaur thing i'm trying to get sly's rang then the doomrang i dont want to get the thermo bunyip yet Crying or Very sad oh and i'm also been playing Jod latley aside from the faults that the people are talking about i still think it's a real good game but i thought that what we saw in the trailer the animation would have happend but no.

thta wraps this up goodnight Sleep
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:52 pm

i am pumped so i'll start writing. today something Embarassed ing happend my aunt asked me to throw a letter into the mailbox i forgot how to close the mail box on the bright side my tv was fixed nothing much is happening besides that. oh on my ty 2 game i have bought all the bunyips i figured man i'll just go from the far town to the town to oustside of town and just collect ophals there i almost have enough ophals for slys rang but then i'll try to get the doom rang boos's cass's uber frills wont stand a chance Twisted Evil . well i'll try and update later im a bit tired so see you later.

part 2

ok im back not much else is happening beside's that my vampire kitty is running around chasing my other cat and yes i call him a vampire kitty reason 1 he is a kitty reason 2 he has fangs only a couple more days till my school start i cant wait it's been pretty boring around my place. the heat is to bad espicaly since i dont have a house that has centeral air conditioning well that wraps this up update later.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:57 pm

Wow what a day I had well that computer i mentioned it's finally done i'm tired i didn't eat or sleep because of this computer so i had 2 burgers to eat but what a adventure so many problems but it was worth it cheers
One thing is now keep in mind the verizon guy was over the phone he thought i was a girl but it was ok because the computer is up and running. the computer apparently used to be a jet (plane) computer it's super fast but it was slow when I was hooking it up wow it's late i'm tired oh yeah friday i'll be going to go see ponyo then i'm going to go to the different twist (a pretzal shop) i had to unhook my gamecube to get this computer running so my ty game's are on hold until further notice.

Well goodnight Sleep
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:29 pm

Well here's another update I've recently started getting back into Hamtaro my fav charecter is Spat the devil ham if you find the Spat episode on live video listen to Spat's voice XD it's so cute even if it's in Japeniese when he first appear's it sound's like he's saying LOOK AT ME! I dont understand though are Spat and harmony both dream's because they only appeared right after Hamtaro fell asleep I intend to find out! I'm also going to Spagetti warehouse for dinner tonight yum I love there bread and garlic butter.

well that rap's this up i'll update someother time.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:03 pm

how bored am i probably so bored i read 35 pages of the other sider's report your findings i'm starting to have worry's for the future school begin's towmarrow for me i got one of the new teachers.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:32 pm

Ugg must type to not fall asleep hi here's another update yawn school's been going good we had an asembaly for the constiution day yesterday that was allright but then there's the fact that i'm sort of sick i've gotten better a little but all today i've been feeling sick so I stay'd home but on the positive note I've got up on my sleep XD seems like I sleep alot all right i'll see you all later.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:08 am

I've decided i'm going to do a rant just to calm myself down.
Well you see my parent's are divorced and i'm forced to go back and forth between there houses you see I have this pap who always treats me like crap and I did one thing wrong suddenly it's up in flames my dad yelled at me and told me i have to start respecting my pap but I cant he always treats me like i'm nothing besides letting my dad live in his house he is horrible!
But on the bright side I had a wonderful time at a fair last night it was nice I ran into people i knew from my previous school and my new school.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:13 pm

Wow what a weekend I went to ceder point for the weekend and the computers were slow but i'm back I rode top thrill dragster I had a good time.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:56 am

ok here's whats been going on with me I am sick bad laying in my bed or on the couch coughing my brains out my pap my dads dad the one who i get in arguments withis in the hospital for the i dont know 90th time in a month he is being sick also along with an infficted leg poor him hope he gets better Crying or Very sad anyway i've also got a little better drawing the rowdyruff boys (mostly boomer) and i've been watching a good series online by the name of hamtaro next generation funny anyway that raps this up
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

jackal lover68's world Empty the most boring thing ever

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:56 pm

Gah my mom is having a candle light party show tonight and well i basicly need to stay in my room ill be playing sonic 2 and sonic unleashed so its not all that bad Sad so also i have been working on idea's for another fan fic about the tv show hamtaro im writing in word its about a hamster named Cranger trying to find Spat and the legendary wand and wings and hat to defeat Spat and rescue his parents all by the end of june. im also trying to get paint at my moms house i can only use paint at my dads and something wierd is that we had paint long ago but it DISAPEARED! (insert dramatic music here)
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

jackal lover68's world Empty my family

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:30 pm

well today something happend which pushed me over the edge my pap and cousin burst into my room yelling at me giving me commands it made me mad and sad because my pap treats the other side of the family way better then he does my side it just isnt right i dont know he is just being a mean person
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:09 pm

well the war continues between me and my pap neither of us are speaking to eachother it feels if he likes taking away everything that makes me happy even threatning to take away my computer (which means no paint, no steam games, and going back to my moms slow computer) he hates me i know it he never says anything nice any more it makes me wanta Crying or Very sad yeh its ruff here but on the brighter side of my life i finnaly came up with a desighn for MewX (a pokemon that has been corrupted by chemical X) my fan pokemon. and i will be haveing my schools thanks giving feast on monday i have to bring in a leader of pop
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:09 pm

well its been awhile sence i've updated so. Well lately i have been playing wind waker now sadly makar's prayer (wind gods aria) is in my head and stuck i wish it was longer and uh i've gotten over my bordom streak which means more NFBIN (Near Far Blast in Nightmare) something that has happend in the last couple days is that my pap and i have settled down in the war Razz so next my plan is playing wind waker then paper mario and then phantom's hourglass thenthe sequal to paper mario and so on in the trioligy's.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:11 pm

wow im bored nothing has been happening no really nothing my pap is still pap reading his papers my dad is still sleeping and so on with other things the only thing that really happend is that i got to go to heart wood achers to see the christmas lights. And to acompeny my bordom is that i need to think of stuff to do (oh goody) So thats my life right now a bunch of boring. On the bright side of my life i've been getting around to Near far blast in nightmare more often its coming smoothly it will be getting to the climax soon (<.< >.>) well thats this chapter of my life
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:28 am

Nfb will be finished exactly at midnight on new years! thought i should share that with you all im posting it at that time so hehe. Now with my life merry christmas to you all! santa

Ok now back to Nfb we sadly wont be having a christmas fun until next year because well i just cant think of an idea for that bounce yep a sequal it will be posted in Near far blast but it will be a sequal it takes place 13 years after the events of Nfb Lintery and her pals go and must find a new artifact that was split into 16 peices but on their way they must battle snakes, witches, even a new copy of Danfed this Danfed however is not Hyper it is actualy Hyper Danfed's blood and well the god of death's blood.
(release date june 18th 2010)

Now my life. Im having a very good christmas got some very cool stuff and well were preparing for our feast and then me and my mom are going to go to my grandma's house.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:03 am

*yawn* im tired you know what that means update in my life. Schools still hard as ever and my dad is still a huntaholic he loves to hunt which i hate. Good new good news thinking of some good news. A cant think of any besides not feeling like banging my head off the wall anymore. My day has been boring so far so if i can get to my moms house ill post the pic of Dark star 002 a.k.a Danfed's brother. Last night my princess cousin came over this time she wasnt that anoying yay.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:26 pm

im really bored so here is my update. well first off i have decided to continue playing pokemon my charecters name is

Pokemon diamond

Name: Dark m

code: 1591 6660 3357

Its exactly listed above but i havent been online much cause of my pokemon thing but um other then that i have started the sequal to near far blast which is good um also today we ran into my grandma and pap and my aunt and my cousin at sir pizza it was pretty nice we all sat with eachother talked. now im working on very hard math so Shocked anyway have a good night.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:41 pm

er well my life has been heck latley um first thing i am no longer going to be a DEVART memmber im not going on or sighning in reason i was using the labtop to check my messages and then one day my mom told me that it was infected with a virus but to add on to it my moms friend, friend told my moms freind to tell my mom that dev art broke her computer to so goodbye art. i may not be on cause i lost hope.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:07 pm

hey all on dreams for the fandom sorry about not really being active and only posting in the story section just i am really been trying to work hard at becoming a writer especily with this nanowrimo thing coming up in november it is really making me nervous i have to make a first draft of a fanfiction or a original story novel im going with a original story. You see it has to be 50,000 words or more and the first draft complete. if you do hit the 50,000 they mail you back a hardback copy of your book. you have till november 1st midnight till november 30th midnight to do all that and its really going to be hard so. Im going to try to be a little more active in the fourm and story section ill try and balance it out.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:03 pm

hmm what has been going on with me? Well in about a week i sha'll go to soak zone rain or no rain im still going bounce . Now yes alot more negative stuff has been going on rather then positive... Number one being's that my gamecube broke, my cousin took off for the 4th time costing pap and my aunt more and more money which causes him to lash out at me and well my pap took it out on me one day and i have not talked to him since practicly im done with him he has lashed out at me far to many times.

But on the bright side i went to see predators wont go into detail and ate at one of my favorite resteraunts. I'm progressing in majora's mask quite smoothly as i have completed ocarina of time 100%. But i have been thinking of christmas alot latly just the winter it's the time where i just love. It's probably cause i completed my first story in winter. Now speaking of which i am abandoning the series and im starting fresh i have changed the release date to the series reuploaded as well i'll start posting on dev art probably in april oh but don't worry i'll still post short stories on dev art. Well thats basicly whats going on with me nothing else to say.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:41 pm

Hey guys I know I don't update on here a lot but I decided to finally say whats been going on. Bright news is the fact that I got Dead rising 2 Zombrex edition. Personally I love the little syringe pen it comes with. Another good thing is my grades are still allright in the subjects I'm good in. Mostly bad stuff going on in my life right now that's why I'm not on here much. I'm pulling through though guys.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next