Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of world is this...

4 posters

Go down

What kind of world is this... Empty What kind of world is this...

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:33 pm

Hi guys I'm not the kind of person to turn to anyone but maybe you guys might care maybe not I dont know... You see what happened was I'm a seventh grader now and the jr high kids ride with the senior high kids. I sat somewhat close to the back so obviously i could hear whats going on. These high school kids began swearing, and talking bad and I evntually got fed up with it I turn around and give them a "What are you doing there are children on this bus." Kind of look and the biggest one looks at me and tells me his name. I debated on giving my name or just using my alias, i gave him my first name bad move... When the bus stopped at my stop I got up and got to the middle part of the bus. He says to me see you on monday and when i turn around again he points his fingers at me like it was a gun... I have no idea what to do and well Im scared to go back to school because of it. My dad says he called the principal but that isnt going to help probably cause in the words of my councler. "Unless we have a name we cant do anything..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

What kind of world is this... Empty Re: What kind of world is this...

Post  Musashi_HUmar Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:26 pm

I wouldn't worry too much. Often times teenagers will act like they're going to do something, but they won't. You probably don't have to get really stressed out about this. Just be a bit cautious around this guy and if something does happen, make sure to let someone know right away.
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:21 am

It's a bit late now, but it's best to not get involved with those types. Leave it to the driver to intervene.

Musashi has a point though, a lot of the time they're just displaying. If you feel unsafe, then stay home a day and call the principle again.

You said that the biggest one gave you his name, so was it one of the other scum he was with who threatened you? If you need a name, I would go with what you were told, or give as good a description as you can.

I'm disgusted by any school that makes that sort of repulsive behavior possible... stay safe, okay?
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

https://dreamsforthefandom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:51 am

No Silk it definatly was the guy who gave me his name, see it wasn't me who saw it my dad had saw it from his angle in the parking lot. He said it was the only african american in back seat. We'll find out on tomarrow though cause when the principal responded he said something about a security camera that watches the entire bus.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:57 am

Good, hopefully the principle is responsible enough to take action. We don't want anything to happen to you!
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:59 pm

I'm sorry that this happened to you, and I know that it's a little too late for me to say what to do about it. But not all of us high school kids are like that. Granted, there are a few, but I'm not like that and I try not to get involved with people who are. I hope that everything turned out okay.
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:53 pm

Well its good your one of the kind ones but. Considering most of the jerks to me this year are eleventh and twelvth graders. I know there are good highschoolers and all but it just feels to me the bad ones come in more quanities and come at me from all directions. But even worse the threats and assaults have increased not to mention that prank call I recieved a couple of days ago.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:00 pm

Just try not to feed into any of it. It's partly true what they say about bullies only wanting to get a reaction out of you. If you ignore them, they eventually get bored and move on.
When I was in high school, I just kept to myself for the most part and didn't interact with anyone aside from a couple of friends.

The more that you rise to their baiting, the more the bullies will be encouraged to keep it up.
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down