Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
SonicS29
Jackal lover68
6 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 19 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:32 pm

"Do not fret about it, Puc." Eva said with a reasurring smile, sitting down on one of the stairs. "That view can only entertain for so long before becoming too nauseating to bear."
Eva sighed lightly and looked around, letting a pair of curious eyes follow the structures surrouding them as far upward as they could go, as she thought to herself quietly. "...Puc," Eva started, looking back down to the metal walkway beneath them, "...what is it like..being a servant?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 19 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:22 am

"huh?" Puc was not sure how to answer that question. What it's like? Nightmaren were already the servants of Wizeman, unless she was asking what it's like to be the lowest of the low, Puc knew that's not what she meant literally. Meaning she must wonder what it's like from for Puc to be under Eva's service. "being a service....I enjoy it...I'm not one to give too much orders, so I find myself helping others more then myself.." He answered biting his lip, it was for a more important reason then that.

SPiTe, barely able to stand, gave a grin to NiGHTS, not giving up this fight just yet. As a nightmaren, there was a mission to be done, and not only that, defeating NiGHTS would surely make him a first rank Nightmaren, proving he is the best. But as he pondered in his thoughts for victory. NiGHTS had already made the next move, wearing a new persona, taking form of a dragon, and constricting SPiTE like a viper after its prey.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:26 pm

"Enjoy it, huh?" Eva mumbled to herself, still looking in front of her, yet seeing nothing. "He doesn't find my orders as annoying as Master Wizeman's had been to him?" Eva thought, puzzled. "I mean...What's the diffrence in an order? A voice....a tone...a face maybe? Puc seemed like a free spirt before, and he still sort of holds that flame, but even if he still retains an insignifigant ember of that once mighty blaze...perhaps if one day, I go too far...will Puc rebel from me as well..?" Eva rested her face in her plam and sighed. She didn't want to let that happen....Puc was special to her.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:59 pm

Puc didn't want Eva to worry, it wasn't safe in this unknown area where her emotion could attract strange creatures that would dare pounce them during their time of enjoyment, even though Puc had already gotten bored, it came by too fast for him to pay attention to their date, whatever saw them before was catching up, quickly on the move.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:23 pm

"I'm happy having you around.." Eva said sincerly, pulling herself away from her depressing thoughts and back into what matters. She looked at Puc from the corner of her eye, surprissed to him thinking about other things as well. What could be troubling him now? The only problem he has brought up the entire day is that stranger from a little while ago...and that person was long-gone by now, right?
Eva stood up and brushed her backside off. She didn't need to worry about things that might happen. She needed to enjoy the things that are happening now....but it might be best for Puc to feel the same optimism before starting such a thought.
"Somthing troubling you again?" Eva asked Puc, holding her hands neatly at her waist.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:48 pm

Reala was stunned as he entered the dream gate, seeing SPiTE, a nightmaren who had the intention to get rid of Reala yesterday, was now in a well constructed trap, being held captive by this....this....dragon?? It surprised Reala and puzzled him, enough to keep him standing still looking at at this sight. SPiTE could barely move or breath, and within seconds, the dragon spun around in a paraloop and made SPiTE disappear.

"happy...?" Puc was not sure why Eva would say....such a word....but...it made Puc feel calm, to know Eva was happy to have Puc, made his heart warm, forgetting about whatever was troubling them. She meant so much to Puc, to keep her happy....would be as important as protecting her. "I'm filled with joy, when I'm around you, my darling." Puc responded blushing, about to approach her and kiss Eva in the moon light, a figure caught his attention, standing in the darkness, it didn't move, it just stared, with blank eyes.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Eva flushed...no one has ever called her such a word before. To be called somthing as meaningfull as "darling"...it made a sheepish smile come over Eva's face, but suddenly a thump hit her. Eva shot a hand to her chest in shock, cletching it tightly as the beat quickened pace. Her heart is pounding...how embarrassing! Oh if Puc noticed, she'd never live it down! Eva swallowed hard, trying to calm herself down, but as she relaxed...Eva felt somthing new.
...there's somone else nearby.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:37 am

Puc couldn't just stay in fear from this unknown character of the shadows, he had to prove he was strong, strong enough to keep Eva's trust and her kindness. "Who are you?", Puc called out to their stalker, hoping for a response. Silence lasted a few moments before Puc asked again, "Who are you and why are you following us?"
The creature stepped forward, judging by the head piece, the creature was a nightmaren, dressed in ruffles of purple and pink, pale skin, and the head piece, jagged and unique.
"why....?" it spoke with a timid and worried voice, "I wanted to be around others again...."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:07 pm

Eva turned and stared at this stranger lurking around in the darkness, but studying the eyes of this odd person, Eva couldn't say she was impressed. "If you want to be around others so badly," Eva began, authority in her voice, "you can easily do that at the Dream Gate, you know. You might find more people there than in the shadows of a quiet city." Eva frowned, disspointed to have her personal day out with Puc interrupted by some random unimportant stranger, but the sooner this person leaves them be, the sooner Eva can breath a sigh of relief.
Wait, if this person has been following them...how much have they seen??
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:58 pm

Reala knew of persona's that could transform the wearer into other objects and animals, he had yet to see one used in action. Such power.....and yet....it still upset him, to know that NiGHTS had such power. Never wanting to compare to him, he bit his lip, seeing NiGHTS back to normal, giving a quick glance to Reala with a curious grin, made him blush.

"I couldn't......I can't...." The nightmaren began timidly, "I shouldn't leave....master told me so....." The nightmaren stood back, Puc could tell it was excited to see others but still worried about a higher form, most likely Wizeman. "But please...." The nightmaren spoke again, in a demanding voice, "Help me escape...."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:37 pm

"Placed here, huh?" Eva repeated, staring at the eyes of this needy stranger. "If Master has placed you here, then there is nothing left I can do for you. Who am I to against his ideals?" Eva turned away and played with her glove. "It is beyond my power to remove you from this place if this is where you are destined to remain, deepest apologies." Eva knew taking action against an assumed placement of Wizeman would get her in trouble, so why risk it for someone she won't ever see again?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:36 pm

Puc's mind was hurting hearing this plea for help be turned down by Eva's loyalty. This nightmaren must have been placed here without any chances of escaping, it played through Puc's memory like a picture show....his own past....exile....exile.....He wasn't the only victim striped of his powers and left for dead. "She might not be able to help...." Puc began as he approached her, "But I will help you escape...." The nightmaren's eyes widened as Puc whispered something to the nightmaren, even though Puc was trying to avoid her, it seemed his past caught up to him.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:02 pm

Eva crossed her arms and stared away. Of course Puc would help this nobody, he's such a sweetheart! What would it matter what Wizeman would say to him about this, Puc isn't even under his service anymore, he wouldn't get in trouble at all! Eva would. Eva would be punished for allowing her underling to aid an undeserving stranger and help them escape from their sentence. Although the fact that Puc thought of others enough to help a complete stranger kind of touched Eva, it wasn't enough to annihilate the fact that, although totally sweet himself, the outcomes of his actions will be totally sour on her. And on top of all that...Eva didn't want their time together to be broken in two...by a nobody..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:01 am

Puc walked back to Eva, the nightmaren was still speechless, blush illuminating from her cheeks, Puc whispered Eva, "Just paraloop us to the dream gate, she'll be safer there, and I explain everything once we leave her, believe me.....I wasn't expecting to see Vaye again..." Puc knew he had to keep Eva in the loop on this, to see this stranger of a nightmaren, no one would suspect, that she was once a first class nightmaren.

NiGHTS giggled, knowing that Reala was caught off guard, swoop down and landed next to Reala, "Surprised you didn't I?" NiGHTS asked, Reala turned away, he would not lose this game, he would not be seen giving in to NiGHTS, "Look, I just came here as I promised, so if this just a joke, I'll be on my way then."
"So why did you show up?" NiGHTS asked curiously, "You could have just stood me up, I would have understand, but yet....." NiGHTS giggled once again, he noticed something in Reala's clutched fists, "You brought me a gift?"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:53 am

Eva stared blankly at the darker shade on Vaye's face, feeling her chest clentch up upleasently. Eva didn't know why...but she didn't want to be around this person anymore, and if they were just going to leave Vaye at the gate and be finished with her for good, Eva would gladly help. This is an exception anyway, making it perfectly justified to place Vaye somewhere new. It's only..uh...safety procautions, yes, saftey procautions.
Eva looped around in a circle and created a portal to the Dream Gate, landing by Puc...and keeping her gaze from Vaye. "Make this quick, please." Eva murrmered, crossing her arms, feeling utterly uncomfortable about every part of this...but...as long as it got the nobody away..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:19 pm

Vaye stared at the portal and back at Puc, "Thank you for your help" She said with a smile, holding Puc close, who tried not to look embarrassed from this. She then loosened her grip and stepped through the portal. Puc gave an awkward laugh, "That was Vaye, a nightmaren I knew very well, she was exiled for not following orders...." Puc then got quiet, when he first found out, still a servant of Wizeman, he didn't care, but his emotions got the best of him.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:22 pm

"I see." Eva said flatly, still staring away, "..very cute." Eva closed her portal with a quiet tap of her boot, making a quick whip of air fly through and past them as it instantly snaped shut and away into nothingness, yet again. Eva couldn't place her finger on the name of the feeling she now held inside her...but she didn't quite like it. She felt..depressed..almost mad, but not quite there...but not really towards Puc...so much as the girl that had clung to him so friendily. What was the word for this emotion again...Eva knew she knew the name of it..oh, wait, could that be it? No, no, it couldn't be. Eva would never let herself become envious of anyone...especially an exile.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:55 am

Reala was caught red handed, as he trembled lifting up the bouquet of colorful flowers, the easiest thing would be to just smash them on the ground.....what was preventing him?
"They're very pretty Reala." NiGHTS said with a giggling smile, "thank you for the flowers."
"......" Reala then paused silent, hearing the words 'thank you', it was absurd, he played NiGHTS' game long enough, he wouldn't be pulled in by NiGHTS' tricks, he wouldn't.......
Vaye watched from a distance, seeing familiar faces, in unexpected events.

"Perhaps it's time we get back Eva" Puc suggested, they had been in this nightopia long enough, and not only that, staying here any longer might bring others to stalk them from the shadows, also, by now, Eva's siblings must have already discovered his absence. "Maybe we can come back here another time?"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:09 am

"Perhaps we can.." Eva replied calmly, making a paraploop with a quick flip through air. If Eva did take Puc back to their chambers, most likely, her siblings would instantly question every deail about the place she supposedly went on a missson to...but Eva didn't care, she wouldn't awnser them. For some odd reason, Exo and Chive have been on edge with her since before she had left to go find a sutible human to use to get into the Waking World...could her siblings just not trust her anymore? Looking over her shoulder to him with a faint smile, Eva grabbed Puc's hand and lead him through the portal, and back into the shark tank.
..at least Puc understands her.

He felt a portal open up, but he calmly restrained himself from rushing over to its occupants. Chive knew that Eva had returned with her servant...no one else would have come here at this hour...but he still calmly sat in his seat. As Chive took in a deep breath, he knew what might happen in asking this, but he didn't mind anymore, he would bare with it, and with that in mind, Chive began his prepared, demanding line that would ensure he gets the informatition he has so patiently waited for, "...Talk," Chive said flatly, facing away from the two as he sat looking at the entrance door, tapping his foot, "...I want my talk.......please."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Puc had a rough day, even though there time together was wonderful, the interruptions made it unbearable, not to mention the fact that they would come home to be scolded by Eva's siblings, but he would not just feel guilty, Puc to speak out for them......through avoiding the truth.
"Talk....master Eva was sent on a mission, and quickly returned, requesting my help. We were sent to search a nightopia for any signs of visitors currently hiding in that area. However.....there was no one to be found." Puc said in a stern voice, acting like a loyal servant.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:58 pm

Eva smiled, continuing after Puc with, "...and I am affraid that will have to satisfy you for now, Chive. There is not much more to say other than what Puc has already told you." Looking at Puc again, Eva couldn't help but let her smile grow. Puc is so quick to act. Whether it be to aid a complete stranger in need, or simply help another get out of a talk of some sort, Puc is willing to help...which couldn't help but make Eva's cheeks turn a faint pink. He really is....amazing...

Chived continued to look away, holding his fists in a tight bind in his lap. That wasn't what he wanted to know....Eva knew that, didn't she? Eva hadn't forgotten that too, right?? Chive didn't want to be lied to anymore...but what could he do if they were tired again..?
"...Right..." Chive said weakly, hanging his head in defeat. There was no other choice...
He will wait.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:20 pm

"Shall we go Reala?" NiGHTS asked curiously, already holding Reala's hand, he struggled to escape NiGHTS grip, but alas, fell in to temptation.
"Where......?" Reala asked, growling quietly for this little get-together to be done and out of the way.
"Somewhere fun and exciting of course!" NiGHTS said joyfully as they were paralooped to a strange nightopia.

Puc waited for Chive to leave before turning back to Eva, smiling at her, giving her a kiss on the cheek. Puc laid down, he was exhausted after today, "Eva...I need my rest..." Puc said drowsily, "You're more then welcomed to stay." giving her the choice, as he anticipated her decision.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:37 am

Eva rubbed her cheek as she stared into space, supporting her quirky grin again, as she has surrendered to try holding it back anymore. Eva didn't really expect having the same kind of generosity from Puc two nights in a row...it really surprised her. She would delightfully accept his offer...but Eva never really planned on letting a one-time deal turn into a more often occurance. "I..." Eva began cheerfully, still rubbing her cheek, still blissfully staring openly into the air infront of her, "..I think I'd like that."
Eva moved to the other side of the bed and began to unbutton her coat again, secretly biting her tounge, trying in a useless attempt to kill-off the dumb smile glued to her face, but ending unsucessfully as her coat hit the floor once more, Eva sat down and lied back, tilting her head to Puc again. "Thank you, Puc." Eva said quietly, her grin snapping back into a gentle smile as she let her eyes droop. "I had fun today..."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:39 am

Even with Puc half asleep, he was able to still charm Eva, a skill he never thought of using to his advantage, only as a last resort. His heart skipped a beat seeing Eva remove her coat, a symbol representing the difference from loyal servant, to innocent Eva, just seeing her lying next to him, made him blush.....it was only natural. "You're welcome.." Puc said as he moved in close to Eva, giving her another kiss, "I enjoyed today as well....my darling."
With excitement energizing Puc, he was unsure how long it would take him to calm down and rest.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:23 pm

Eva's face flushed red; there was that word again...the word that keeps getting her heart to start back up. Trying her best to gulp her feelings down, Eva swallowed hard, hoping the harsh beat might stop itself somehow, but to her amazement it didn't...and so her face continued to reden. "W-..wonderful!" Eva replied happily, rolling onto her side and flashing a smile. Eva felt happy knowing Puc enoyed their day out, but...she couldn't help but think of the risk she's putting Puc in...sleeping in his room..with the sharks still swarming around for her.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next