Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
SonicS29
Jackal lover68
6 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 29 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:57 pm

Chive blinked, surprised that this girl had bascially blown his question off, but perhaps the reason for her doing so was only cover-up to stall time on giving her name...it's possible...but wait, no..what if he was just being rude? How shamefull..he wasn't supposed to act like that..he wasn't. "Forgive me-...my name is Chive, ma'am." Chive said with a small bow, keeping his head lowered until his posture was perfectly straight again. "I apologize for my horrible behavior, being on the deadline I am has made me a little out of order...I am in a hurry..."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 29 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:48 pm

"What will it be Reala?" Lei-Lei called out, as Reala gave thought to the situation, and couldn't get it out of his mind......given the chance to finally get rid of SPiTE that annoying pest, Reala walked over to SPiTE as he got to his feet. Grabbing SPiTE by the neck, his eyes widened, it was too easy.... to crush a weakling such as SPiTE.....he had to, but amidst his thoughts SPiTE escaped his grasp and Lei-Lei, charged in for the final blow.

Vaye giggled, "Chive, that's a silly name." Vaye laughed as she got to her feet. "Now that you've been polite, I will be as well." She snapped her fingers and giggled as vines appeared out of the ground, dark green with black thorns. "I'm sorry I lied to you, but I had to buy time, I didn't really know how I wanted to get rid off you." She stuck out her tongue and ran away into the woods, letting the vines have fun with its new prey.

Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Chive stared in awe at the vines that had twisted and grown their way out of the ground, amazed by the sudden spectacle, but cautious of what they might do to him if they were to approach. Were these the very same vines that had gotten Puc injured before? "Miss-!!" Chive called out quickly, automatically taking a blunt step forward only to end up taking the same step back seeing a vine hover out of the corner of his eye, "Stop! Running will only make things worse!"
Seeing Vaye dissapear into the forest, Chive reached his hand back and pulled his brush out of its harness with a grumble, holding it in both of his hands tightly, his lax eyes now sharpend. Chive really didn't want a fight right now...but he came for an anti-toxin...and he's leaving with an anti-toxin.
...this fight will only waste more paint...

As the last of the metal locks joined its comrads in the scattered heap of crumbled metal spread across the floor, Eva's door was once again freed...badly beaten...but freed. Even with splintered bits jutting outward here and there and its handle shaken to pieces from the inisde out, the door has been freed from the locks and chains that once held it shut..and now, it can rest easily. The hall was once again filled with lovely peace and quiet, the only sound being made being the small, triumphant rattling of the beaten handle turning its course, and as the handle clicked into its place for the final time...slience was shattered once again.
Two quick snaps and the door fell down, a certain red blur falling down right along with it, right to the floor like her finely-crafted metal hinges, and right into a solid slumber, as she slept happily on her broken door.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Vaye ran in to her safe haven, the forest provided her protection and time, now that she was in danger, her minion would soon arrive as Puc's body began to pulse the voice appearing in his mind again
"Master is in danger, we must stop the threat!"
Puc could restrict himself, as he opened his eyes and found his body moving, creating a portal against his will and sending him to the dream gate
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:21 pm

Chive needed to get after Vaye, not waist time with her summoned distractions...but what was there for him to do against something like this? Chive thought to himself for a moment before hopping off the statue and onto the fountain's rim, pressing the bristles of his brush onto the fountain as he dragged and pushed the brush, a multi-colored liquid following every stroke he made. As the colors faded to gray and his quick creation was became finished, Chive lifted up a large curved metal disc over his head. It's a ridiculous tactic..but Chive wasn't intrested in waisting paint on mere plants, as he took off towards the forest after Vaye, holding his sheild high over his head.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 pm

Puc found himself watching Chive run into the forest dodging the vines that struck from the dry earth. Whatever this virus was....it must be bring Puc back to the source....oh if Eva knew of his dangers, she would worry too much again.... come to think of it, Puc wondered about Eva, he hadn't seen her since his much needed medical assistance.....he felt lost leaving home without Eva by his side....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:54 pm

Chive continued to run with his sheild high over his head, pasing through the start of the trees and continuing on blindly the way he remembered Vaye running. If Vaye can control plants like Puc had told him about, abandoning his sheild is simply not an option. Being in an area covered in greenery and folilage ment Chive is at a severe disadvantage to Vaye's power...and come to think of it...his supply of paint would run out far before Vaye's unlimated arsenal of plant-life..
No...thinking negative facts only wastes concentration, Chive needs to only focus on the positive ones...negative thoughts are nothing but a nuisance. That's what he's always been told.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Puc felt the stress loosen, as he was left at the fountain with the uprooted vines, they stayed still, silent.....perhaps the virus takes control him, like any plant Vaye could control, by her concentration....if she no longer focuses on the plant.....it stays dormant, natural once again. All these actions, and voices.....it must have been Vaye all along.....to think she would change.......Puc ran after them, Chive couldn't take on Vaye alone, not in her environment.

Vaye stopped her run through the forest in a distant spot, where she hid herself in the trees, and simple hiding spot, but a convent one at that. Once she gets sight of that nightmaren, she'll be able to easily strike. She had more thoughts in mind as well, maybe even planting a seed on her chaser...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:51 pm

Chive couldn't tell where he was anymore, the towering trees surrounding him looked similar in almost every way...he couldn't even tell which way he had ran from...but his only hope of catching up to Vaye was to continue onward. With a sigh Chive slowly lowered his sheild as he looked up to the trees, gazing around at all the dark colored leaves, knowing that if he actually became lost out here, his chances of getting the anti-toxin would be deminished to little to none...but he came for that cure, and so be it, he must get it...especially before one of his siblings sees what's happened to Puc....it only takes one to set a bomb off with those two..
Chive continued to travel deeper into the forest, gliding steadily with shelid in hand. Why would this girl do such a thing to Puc....the trouble of all this isn't fair to either of them.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:18 am

Wizeman watched as Lei-Lei reappeared in his chambers, to smell of anger rose through the air, "Seeing as you came alone, I can assume that you have defeated all three prisoners?"
Lei-Lei, bowing on one knee humbly replied, "But of course Master..." She had fooled Reala into attacking SPiTE, and stunned both them without a time of reaction....however...Wizeman spoke up again, "then all three were punished as planned?"
"No master...." Lei-Lei began, "NiGHTS simply wandered away, accepting the fact that there will be fighters on the run for NiGHTS. As for Reala and SPiTE, I sent them to a nightmare where survival is key, assuming they should be given...one more chance...."

Puc followed through on light feet, he had to catch up with Chive, and fast. Puc knew that Eva would be devastated if her sibling got in danger with Vaye........
He knew what what must be done, prevent Chive from battling Vaye, and try to get Vaye to surrender the antidote.
That was Puc mission....no room for error...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Followed with a small blow of wind as his portal snapped closed, Exo reapearred back at the chambers through a portal of his own, having left home for some time to himself...but mainly to let that hag clam down.
Heaving a long yawn as he moved, Exo glided sleepily down the hallway, planning to get some nice and peacfull rest to himself after a short but fun run of creating screams and crys of fright, but as he reached his door...he noticed something a little odd..
...Now Exo wasn't really sure what to make of the mess, but it appeared to be what seemed like pieces of metal scattered here and there throughout the hall, he could feel the sharp edges with the tip of his foot. How unusual...someone must have had some fun while he was out..must've been Chive. With a shake of his head Exo followed along the trail of metal with his eyes, his gaze soon brought all the way up to his unconcious sister, snoozing happily on her broken door.
Exo stared for a long moment at Eva, listening with annoyance to the gentle snore drifting to him from down the hallway....this isn't even worth aknowledging... With a roll of the eyes Exo closed himself up in his room, leaving Eva to enjoy herself on the floor some more.
...Only the best for dear, dear hag.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:34 pm

Reala's eyes were closed, disappointed by his false judgment to get rid of SPiTE once and for all, a foolish trap yet so well prepared. He awoke to a complaining familiar voice.
"How dare she treat me like that......I know I'm strong, so why did she have to do this, it's humiliating..."
Reala sat up, "I'm surprised to see you're still alive..." he looked around the area they were in, a cave with glowing crystals that hung from the ceiling like chandlers.
"Bet you are, seeing as you tried to kill me!!" SPiTE yelled at him, his voice echoing through the cave.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:21 pm

Chive continued his wander through the increasingly shady forest around him, listening with decreasing hope at the empty breeze stirring the leaves above him. Vaye has to be around here somewhere...she probably knew that Chive would have come chasing after her, anyway...and if what she said before was to be believed, she might even be waiting for him to end this game of hide and seek...
Chive couldn't understand Vaye's way of thinking...there had to be proper reason for it, but he couldn't seem to find any purpose for anyone to act like she does...it fustrated him a little. Thought after thought came to him, but none of them seemed reasonable enough to be concidered...and as Chive thought and thought away, an arched root off the ground caught ahold of his foot, and before Chive could realize what had happened to him...he tripped, landing on his face with a hard thud.
"...nugh...," Chive groaned to himself, defeated, lifting his dirty face up off the ground with a grimace. That hardly seemed fair-...but..but it just might have been worth it, as Chive watched the tree not far from him with a hard stare, spying from his new view the faint frilly color of something vibrant sticking out from the leaves.
Well...he at least found her.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:36 pm

"seriously, to think you would be so careless..." Vaye dropped down from her hiding spot onto her feet, staring at Chive, laying down on the ground. "I thought you'd be more determined.....not worth spending my time with you." Vaye spoke bad of Chive. Not knowing that Puc had approached the scene, couched down from sight, ready to strike Vaye if she dared to touch Chive.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:03 am

"...Undetermined-?" Chive asked quickly with a cough, rasing hastily to his knees as he wiped the dirt off from his cheeks, "I am prepared to do whatever it takes to get the anti-toxin I came for from you! There...there is someone important waiting for it back home...and I told them I would get it back to them as soon as I was able...one such as you who only brings suffering to the undeserving should not talk so high and mighty!"
With his mini-speach now finished, Chive got himself back to his feet, smeared dirt spread here and there under his eyes. Even if she was wrong about a lot of things...Chive did believe Vaye had got something right. Chive being here is not worth Vaye's time...but if she had only been sensible, he wouldn't even be standing here. Pitty.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:43 am

"Exile..." Reala spoke softly, it was the only true answer to why SPiTE and himself were sent to this unknown location, both failed to pass Lei-Lei's test, and are now relocated to this luminous cave.
"Curse that that....that....whatever she is?!?!" SPiTE yelled out, still frustrated, he stomped around there current location, no sight of life, just the jagged rocks that made the cave.
"There maybe a way out." Reala said stand next to SPiTE, "But you'll have to cooperate with my orders."

Vaye was caught by Chive's words.....Important?...how was Puc important to him, why would he travel all this way just to help....."This someone...." Vaye began to speak, "why is it worth saving them...?" Vaye wanted to know, Vaye had lost the chance to be with Puc, but now.....how was Puc cared by others? She wanted to know......what she had done wrong...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:06 pm

"Saving them..." Chive began...not really sure why he was as determined as he was himself, "...when I first met this Nightmaren I was not sure what to think of him...friend or foe..asset or burden...but after getting to learn everything I have come to know now about them now, I can say with no second doubts that this punishment towards them is nothing but a pure act of idiocy. The Nightmaren who waits so camly back in our home is practically one of us now...more than that to one of us...but he has protected someone dear to me, it is only fair I do the same." Chive reached back, unbuckling his brush from its harness once more. "...Would you not take action for one of your own?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:42 pm

How surprised Vaye was, to learn that Puc was not just cared by one, but by others, enough to save him from being her mind slave....she didn't want her plans to go for the worst, but it was for the best, "If you care for him that much, then I will relieve him of his poison. Only I have the antidote, and I am the only one that can treat him." Vaye smiled, her plants caught onto Puc's scent, being close and soon began to draw faint, he was running away from them, that sneak....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:01 am

Chive stared at Vaye with curious eyes. What is it with this girl? Her actions are utterly unexplainable! Only moments before she had acted as though she was prepared to not only let Puc slowly suffer away, but take Chive on as well...and now she suddenly wants to cooporate?? "You-.." Chive began weakly, straightening his posture back up as his brush slowly began to fall towards the ground, "...you changed your mind?"
Chive wasn't sure what to make of this sudden change of mood in Vaye..but Chive was never one to disbelieve what others tell him...
"Th-...thank you.." Chive said neutrally, silently flipping his brush back onto his back. Well...he supposed this was a good enough solution...confusing, but good enough....all there's left to do is go back home and get Puc...the poor man...what frightening thoughts must be coursing through his mind right at this moment..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:29 am

Regrettably, with no other plans to follow by, SPiTE would have to accept teaming up with Reala. for the time being. "What's the plan then?" SPiTE asked, still not pleased with their current situation.
"We survive and find a way back. We'll start by scouting out this cave, see if it leads to somewhere else." Reala replied as he led the group of two through the mysterious trenches of this cavern.

Puc made his way through the woods, hearing Vaye's cooperation meant that they would be heading back to Eva's home, and if Puc didn't find his own way back....trouble would be afoot. He couldn't just go with the group, though......if Vaye truly meant her words.....even if it is a trap...Puc went back towards their location, he would confront Vaye.....hopefully, for the last time.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:53 pm

A quick gust of air shot down tha hallway as Chive opened up a portal to the entrance area of his home. Caution still rung loudly in his mind after locking Eva up like he did...and still hoping to avoid conflict still, all Chive could dare to do was slowly poke his head through his paraloop and softly call out Puc's name...but of course...no reply. Oh gracious...Puc doesn't seem to be in his room...and the only other place Chive could think of him being was perhaps back in his room, patiently waiting for his cure, directly one door down from the raging red prisoner...
Chive pulled is head back out of his portal and sighed, he knew that Exo wouldn't be affraid to go down there...that Puc wouldn't be affraid to go down there...but..but he kinda was..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:39 pm

Puc, without a second thought, stepped out in front of the two nightmaren, "I'm already here Vaye, so please, just give me the antidote and we can leave all this behind..." He would have to start asking nicely, taking by force would just be playing at Vaye's dirty level.
"It's nice to know you came to me Puc, have you gotten more.....obedient?" She sarcastically asked as she snapped her fingers, vines appeared around Chive.
"Leave him out of this!" Puc yelled out, "I know you're plan, this virus is one of your loyal plants that takes control of the infected on your command.
"And you're getting smarter too?" Vaye laughed, "Wow, you'll soon be my pet in no time then, but then again...."
Vaye had to rethink, she had Puc where she wanted him, but yet.....would this truly be a victory....?
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:48 am

Chive was upset to see Vaye re-ignite the fire they had finally just put out, but with the sudden appearance of Puc..Chive supposed all that talk from before was just a trick to get him to come out from wherever he had come from..
And with the arival of the second wave of Vaye's vines, the most Chive could do was reach down for his sheild, but strangely..he couldn't feel it around him. Oh, right! That little fall must have knocked it somewhere! Chive quickly looked around, and soon stood heartbroken, seeing his sheild just outside of the vines' perimeter...waisted paint!
"I thought we were past this!" Chive snapped at Vaye, growing more and more annoyed at all her horrid intensions toward Puc. The portal quickly closed as the sight of Exo's door began to open up, but even if a bullet had been doged there...the frilly fully-loaded maniac infront of him still remains a strong threat..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 am

Vaye was unsure, her actions always varying on her current condition, still indecisive of giving up her plan or continue it on and let the regret come after. "Perhaps I am demanding too much........" Vaye retracted the vines from Chive, letting him be free with his actions, and turned back to Puc as she approached him slowly. "I'll admit, I'm jealous Puc....being able to find others to care for you enough to risk their lives.....against all nightmaren standards.....you truly are free."
Vaye wrapped her arms around Puc, who tried to pull away....but knew right then and there.....why the virus was set up....it was never to take full control of him....just to get the one thing Puc never dared to give her......a kiss
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:29 pm

"...what in the world is all the racket?" Exo thought with a grimace as he poked his head out through his door. All this sudden noise...maybe it was just Eva waking up to see the satisfying sight of her brused arms and broken-to-pieces door..it could be..he kinda hoped that was it...he could use a good laugh. Throwing his gaze down the hall to Eva, Exo sighed with depression. No, sleeping beast hasn't stirred...but then what could of been all that racket? Exo thought on it a little, not at all noticing the soft blow of wind coming at him from down the hallway. ...oh well...whatever it was, it's most likely over now.

Once again as if on cue, Vaye magically managed to stump Chive completely with her actions. She decides to attack, but the she hides. She insults him, then suddenly cooporates. She traps him, but then immediately lets him go. ...Chive doesn't understand!! It's as though she just does things on impulse, no thinking ahead at all! Chive never thought anyone could go about things without order, let alone without a well thought-out plan...but Vaye just does what she wants, when she wants....it dumbfounded him.
Waking up from his thoughts to find that Vaye had moved, Chive quickly looked around...but seeing where she was now, and where Puc was now...he blinked. Chive thought only couples do such strange clinging actions like that...and since couples only consist of two people...is sister...number three now?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next