Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
SonicS29
Jackal lover68
6 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 34 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:15 pm

the attacks of these two pomp-est nightmarens continued, Reala and SPiTE, desperate to prove to the other why they are the superior maren. Punch after kick after throw after tackle, this brutish battled until the two stood in place, staring down one another, trying to catch their breath as they stared at the bruises they have cause to the other. "I....will......not.....be....replaced...." SPiTE gasped out as he went in for another strike,

Puc sat up, as long as he was calm and collective, today would be pleasant and fulfilling....and best of all, both Puc and Eva will be happy....that was today's mission. Puc got up and stretched his sore limbs, barely getting any sleep, a voice caught him by distraction. Opening his door to get a clearer sound.....it sounded like yelling.....it sounded like Eva........
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 34 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:43 pm

Eva felt her heart shatter instantly. ....If...if Exo had found out everything between herself and Puc, it's only a matter of time before he sees fit to tell someone else about them...how could he have found out? Chive wouldn't have told him about this...this, is something he even knows not to breath word of, but Exo...Exo...isn't..Chive..
Looking into Eva's paleing face only brought a chuckle from Exo, giving her a moment to panic before continuing on with his knowledge. "I know, Eva....I know that you two have been up to something...I can feel it....don't think you two are so clever that no one would ever notice."
"..."Up to something"??" Eva repeated, dumbstruck, "..W-...what??"
"Just what I said." Exo replied, pulling a knee up and proping his arm up on it. "Whenever you two get back from your missions, you both have some strange aura fill the air...don't think I haven't noticed it....I only found it comming from Piglet at fist, but now it's definately both of you that make this weird aura...what are you two working on...?"
Eva...was...speachless. All this was some stupid conspiracy theory her borther had concocted...he doesn't know a thing. "...Very well, Exo...would you like me to tell you something intresting?" With a smirk on face Eva leaned in close, Exo's eyes locked right on hers, and after she replied with just one simple sentence, she glided out, abandoning a dumbfounded Exo on his floor.
"Brother......you are an idiot."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:51 am

Puc rushed down the hall, he was curious and worried about Eva, she was angry about something.....and argueing with someone....thinking about that someone would be...Puc stopped in his tracks.....it was an argument between siblings....that was the only explanation....he would have to be patient....and let them work their differences out as Puc waited patiently at the entrance chamber, sitting down in a nearby chair.....listening in....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:49 pm

Exo sat dumbfounded on his hard white floor, glaring daggers at Eva's back as she closed his door with a firm tug. ...No...he won't take that from her. He knows something odd is going on around here...and whether it be Eva or Puc that is hiding this whole thing....Exo is going to figure this out sooner or later...that, that old hag can depend on.

"..Nuisance.." Eva breathed out with a groan, rubbing her head as she scowled. That idiot has no idea of what terror he had just put her through...all to just discover he was insainely far off base, as ususal. ...To be honest, though...Eva wasn't sure if she should ever let Exo know of the true secret behind her...her um.."missions" with Puc...she never really intended to let Chive know either...but out of the two, the one who does know of them is not the one who would seek to change it.
Lifting her head back up, Eva threw a glance around, hoping to see that no one had been attracted to the ruckus from moments before and just had remained cluelessly in their quarters...but to see a pair of striped horns sitting down in the entrance area...Eva couldn't say she was suprised. Any way you add it all up, Puc is the one that would go to aid someone first out of all of them........one reason why he is as amazing as he is...but still...he practically set himself up for this one..
With a slow and silent glide down the hallway Eva stealthily approached Puc from behind, seeing it only fair that since he had done it to her, it's only fair that she gets to do it to him...as Eva drifted right up behind Puc....and ran her arms around him, pulling him into a hug from behind, and squishing her cheek right up against his.
"...Something wrong, Puc?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Reala gave a huffing laugh as he dodged SPiTE's attack with ease, "Sorry kid, but that's how the life of the nightmaren goes, whether you like it or not." and with that, Reala jabbed SPiTE in the stomach, too fast for him to notice, till he fell back, holding his arms to his stomach to ease the pain....he had lost.....curses.....Reala dropped his guard, walking away from SPiTE to return to Master and prove his worth, his greatness....

Puc waited patiently, it seemed the arguing had stopped. That's good....he only hoped that they settled their differences, even if he had no idea what the argument was about. Puc continued to space out in his thoughts, until a quick grip got a hold of him, letting out a quick yelp, he turned to see who would scare him.......Eva?......Puc tried to calm down, though it did make him jump from her surprise. "No, Eva.....I was just curious....you sounded angry...."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:40 pm

"..I..see..." Eva began with a bite of her lip, letting her arms slowly drag back up to her and end in a tight fold over her chest. "Well, all that noise was just, um..." Eva began lightly, taking a seat of her own in the air beside Puc, "..just, um........just Exo being an idiot. I won't even try to sugar-coat it anymore." That's all Exo ever acts like now-a-days, so why live in denial anymore? Ever since she came home that one night after...well, whatever happened beforehand, she couldn't quite recall much before that, Exo has been the most unreasonable, rude, over-reactive fool she has ever had the unpleasent fortune of getting to know....well, other then that nobody from the other night at the Gate. "That fool just gave me a bit of a scare when I woke up, which in tow made me react by polietly going to see what he ment. ..It worries me sometimes what that nuisance knows...what, with him being left alone with Chive all day.." Eva knew Chive wouldn't just go tell their secret to Exo out of boredom..but then again, Chive has been known to do what he can to please his older siblings...and he happens to have a second one, other than her....but, oh, wait-, "...we didn't wake you up, did we?" Eva suddenly asked, tone changing from annoyed to apologetic. ...He did look awfuly tired...did he not rest well..?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:26 pm

Puc was not surprised by this, Exo was the most trouble-making in this home. "I'm alright, I was already awake when I heard your voice, I just hope everything was settled between you two." Puc knew Exo had a dislike towards him, knowing directly from his voice every time he called Puc 'piglet'. Puc twisted his body around, giving Eva a hug, letting warmth reach back into his heart, knowing today would be different, with joy on the horizon.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:57 pm

Although the thought of it was kind of nice...wishing for peace with someone like Exo is just a losing battle. To be perfectly honest...Eva doesn't really even know why he's acting that way he is as of late...but hey, who cares if he decides to go act like some snob. If he ends up getting kicked in the gut, not her fault.
Eva happily accepted Puc's hug, automatically running her arms around him and to his back. Oh...how she missed these...it feels like ages since she's been this close to him.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:53 pm

SPiTE tried to stand his ground, but struggled to even get his weight balanced, and continued to fall back to the ground.....it was too late....Reala had paralooped back to nightmare, leaving SPiTE alone to struggle with his injuries. SPiTE growled at Reala's mercy.....to think he would be greatful enough to let SPiTE live another day, he can still fight back.....he will.....still.....SPiTE got to his feet, to find standing in front of him, a nightmaren?.....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:52 am

Short grumble already rattling throughout his room, Exo ploped himself down on his bed, leaning his weight onto his legs again as he covered his eyes with his hand. Alright Exo...think. Only Eva and Piglet give off the aura that drives you bonkers...so it can only be related to them. It tends to pop up frequently whenever they return from wherever they've gone to, so the aura is produced mainly when the two of them are woking together...but it agravated him, Exo still couldn't figure it out! An-...oh...oh you've got to be kidding him...there's that stupid aura again!
With a groan Exo raced to his door, opening it silently as he looked around outside it...and honestly, he never thought he would see this picture twice..he never thought of finding mis-fit piglet hunching over his Eva...twice.
Closing himself up in his room again, Exo rubbed his head, staring narrow-eyed at the floor. The aura's comming from them, no doubt...whatever it is that those two keep doing...it's not right.
..It'll come to a stop, soon enough.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:13 am

Puc was the first to let go, looking at Eva, a smile came across his face, "I bet you want to go on another adventure, don't you?" Puc asked, curious to if Eva had the same feeling to leave their quarters once again and journeys of to places unknown.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:33 pm

"...Am I really so easy to read?" Eva replied sweetly, a small smile spreading over her face as she tilted her head to the side. A better day for the two won't come unless they let it, so going out for another "adventure" is something Eva felt ready for. This day was going to be diffrent, unlike all the others in how they always left unsatisfied....Eva could feel it.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:55 am

Puc giggled, "unfortunately yes." He smiled, looking at Eva with compassionate eyes, today would be different, no distractions, no interruptions, no problems caused by bitter acquaintances, just Eva and Puc, on another enjoyable journey, of excitement....and thrills...."Would you like to choose today's location?" Puc asked, being polite, and letting Eva have her choice now

Reala was long gone, SPiTE failed to prove his point as Wizeman's most powerful servant, and now standing in front of his, a nightmaren dressed in a scatter of greens and pinks, standing with a smile across her face while leaning on a tree just barely out of the range of the stone path that surrounded the dream gate fountain. "Who are you and what's your purpose?" SPiTE asked with growl, he felt this nightmaren laughing on the inside....she was an observer....
"Vaye.....and to capture you..." Vaye answered as she pushed her palm against the tree, leaves rustled down from the tree and shot out at SPiTE like bullets, another battle had begun.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:03 pm

Eva's choice for the day....Eva's pick...well, goodness...where to go..? Of the places remaining that she could name off the top of her head, Eva did have just a couple choices left...and she did know a very nice spot in one of them that Puc might find as intresting as she had when she had gazed upon it..but then again...just mentioning the Nightopia the spot resides in brought heartache to Puc...Eva didn't want to see him sufur the same. "Well..," Eva began with a snicker, laughing at Puc's response to her question, "..If you would do me the honor of allowing me the choice, how could I refuse.."
Giving the description she did of the area, Eva guessed that Puc must have lurked around the bright side of the disgustingly pure place..so perhaps if she just kept him around where the sun doesn't always reach, it might be alright...she only hoped her guess was right. She'd rather be locked up in a thousand chains hanging upside down above Cerberus's cage before seeing Puc shed another tear. "..I do know of this lovely little spot at the base of a grassy hill, an endless stretch of flowers of yellow and plants of white during the day, and-.." Eva stoped herself, pausing to give a sly simle, "...well, at night...that's a suprise.."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Eva's location....sounded simple, but was very unique, especially with a secret that Puc was eager to find out. "Sounds interesting, I'm ready to go when you want to." Puc replied with a smile, going to a peaceful open field would be the best medicine for them in their time of gloom.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:09 pm

"Alright then....allow me just one minute." Eva replied with a smile, getting herself upright again before heading off to her quarters with a quick swoop to fetch the rest of her items. Pulling on her coat and boots in the ususal fashion as she got herself ready for her next day out with Puc. Buttoning her coat up as she glided happily down the hall, and past the Exo still lost in thought just on the other side of his door, Eva went ahead and soared forward, tracing her circle of dust in the open air in the entrance area, revealing the view of where they would start out today. Tall, healthy trees towered over the grassy ground below them, almost grazing the cotton clouds above them as they stood grouped together on a ciff-top, surrounding scenes of cliffs with similar occupants all around, and even an almost transparent view of purple mountains in the horizon. "I hope you'll enjoy this place as much as I did when I found it." Eva began with a smile, turning to Puc as she floated ready at her portal. First through the tress and under their shade, and at the end of all the brown and green, will be the vally of yellow and white.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:31 pm

SPiTE, with the little strength he had left, ducked down to the ground to avoid the shooting leaves aimed right at his neck, who was this Vaye and what was her deal against him? Was she waiting to take on the loser? If that's the case, SPiTE would have to do all he can to survive and escape. "Did Wizeman give you the command to capture me?" SPiTE asked, curious to her reasons for this.
"No....just my choice." Vaye answered with a giggle, as she jumped from her spot onto the stone path of the fountain.

"I hope so to..." Puc responded as he once more, stepped through Eva's created paraloop, teleporting them to their destination, arriving in a hill side of beauty and grace through color and sight. It caught Puc's eye for sure, how this landscape moved and swayed by the passing air current, the plants and flowers dance with grace, it truly was beautiful.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:34 pm

As the singature quick shot of air blew past them as the portal closed, Eva stood with a serious face, eyes closed as she took in a deep breath of air. Long exposure to such pure little places has known to make her queezy, but she was going to ignore the pinch in her gut for the sake of what will be a wonderful day...a day that she will cherish. Releasing her breath, Eva looked towards the trees that stand just before them, a small smile begining to surface onto her face as she let out a quiet giggle. "Our spot of intrest lies on the other end of these trees." Eva began lively, letting her gaze look in as far as it could go into the miniature forest before them before turning to Puc, her small smile now a smirk. "So make sure to keep up, my sweet..."
With a quick lean over, Eva planted a kiss on Puc's cheek, before letting herself drop to the ground, and playfully hurry off into the spacey trees, the bright sun above cutting off into a gentle shade and soft breeze upon her entry. Eva wasn't sure why... but even with her strict behavior and usual routines, doing such a spontaiously silly thing....actually felt kind of...fun..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:12 am

"You're on!" Puc responded competitively as he ran after Eva through the harmonic and beautiful field of flowers in yellow and white, this excitement and so much joy, how fun!" Dashing among such beauty while keeping up with Eva as they reach their next destination, truly is bliss.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:42 pm

Eva continued to run past the countless numbers of tree trunks around them, leading Puc farther and farther along the path she remembered, the small yellow and white flowers at their feet being replaced by taller and taller bunches as they continued on. Eva actually felt a little exited to show Puc this place that she had come across before. She never really dreamed of ever having somone to bring along and share its view with, come to think of it...it made her feel joy inside, strangely enough....huh....odd, odd feeling.
With a quick climb over a fallen tree trunk, Eva gave a bright smile, now seeing past the few trees ahead of them, the exit to the trees..and the entrance to the valley of yellow and white. It's been a while since Eva has ventured out to this place....the gentle breeze making the flowers drift along in one huge wave..the bright sun that had killed her eyes after gazing up at the sky by mistake..the suprise and changes that night brings about in this feild..and the really steep grassy green hill that proudly sits, overlooking it all.....wait........THE HILL!
Finding her feet still rapidly headed for the end of the stretch of green grass before vanishing into air, Eva immediately stoped herself, throwing all of her weight forward as she landed on her knees, just at the edge of the grass, and sparing herself a horrible fate. "Oh...oh, my.." Eva panted with relief, looking straight down, observing the swift and steep roll down the hill into the feild she had just so narrowly avoided, "...that was too...too...close..."
Without a second thought Eva got herself back up to her feet, looking down the hill once more and giving a shudder...right before stiffining up completely up.
Oh..dear....she did warn Puc to make sure to stop too....didn't she...?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:48 pm

"I have no time for your silly games you vixen!" SPiTE shouted, "I must return to Master Wizeman, and I'll alert him about your actions." SPiTE wouldn't let this go past him, a nightmaren acting on their own deserves to be punished.
"Go ahead, I'm not afraid of any punishment." Vaye replied, acknowledging SPiTE's threat.

Puc continued to follow after Eva, but by each step, they grew further apart through the thick woods. Puc tried to call out, but his breath got heavy from the strain on his body from running, and soon enough, she was out of sight. Making his way carefully over a tree trunk, he sat to catch his breath, Eva would surely come back for him if she hasn't already noticed...No, he couldn't just give up, charging full speed he found the exit, the archway leading towards light, he would soon be out of these woods, Eva must be waiting on the other side. Making a jump through the archway, Puc saw a familiar filed before him......but a slope had appeared with the exit, as Puc stayed for a brief moment mid-air, before the gravity start to bring him down back first.....Puc had no time to escape, all he could do was watch the sky pull farther away......his only thought......is this the end....?
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:21 pm

...Eva wasn't quite sure what was happening..everything seemed to go by so fast. The quick steps of feet quickly approaching, the sudden blur of some figure zooming past her head, and then a quick view of a pair of legs begining to fall from out of her view, as they seemed to defy gravity for a moment...perhaps as to allow her to notice them before deciding to just fall away from her, draging down her date for the day right along with them.
Eva didn't think about it at all as she reached out for Puc, gripping his lower leg in her gloved hands, giving a tug, wanting to pull him back to safety. She didn't think about it at all when she started to fly forward in unison with poor Puc instead of leaning back. Eva didn't think about it at all when she saw the green grass approaching directly at her face from beneath her...but what Eva did think about, the only thought going through her head, ".....it's happened again."
Before Eva knew what hit her, her head colided with the soft dirt on the hill, soon speeding down it in a roll of sorts, the whole world nothing but a blur of green and blue. And after what seemed like years of falling and turning end over end, a fast noise of metal striking earth was heard, and Eva tumbled into the yellow flowers below, which now proudly stood waist-high in size.
Eva remained still after coming to a stop, resting her head on the soft stems and leaves around her, unknownst to her, a shiny, metal mask lodged in the dirt up on the hill.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Puc didn't want to believe it, his body coming closer to the ground, unknown when the moment of impact would be.....he never wanted to disappear like this....not through this kind of foolish mistakes......it just couldn't be.....to lose the chance to hold EVa again, to lose the chance of a happy life.....how.....how would fate bring him down like this? It just couldn't be so....it shouldn't.......Puc needed to survive.....for Eva....to be her servant.....her guardian......her lover....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Eva felt her head throb a slow and steady beat, leaving her unsure of whether she was still in one piece or not....she hadn't heard Puc land like she had...it worried her...he has to be alright...he has to be..
Pushing herself up onto her hands and knees, Eva quickly looked around, heart pulsing unpleasently, longing to see sweet Puc lying in the flowers somewhere by her, uninjured at all...or maybe even back at the top of the hill, thinking he had beaten her to her own spot in her absence...he has to be around here somewhere..he just has to be..
"P-...Puc...?" Eva called out as she got to her feet with a wobble, looking around throughout the feild, the pulse in her heart growing more and more cold with each tick, "...Sweet..heart..?"
Where could he be....? He....he has to be...somewhere....he has to be...
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:33 am

Reala returned to Master Wizeman's chambers with a smirk on his face, he was greeted at the front gate by the prototype herself, "Have you come back to redeem yourself?" She questioned with raise of a brow
"Perhaps, Master is aware I don't give up easily, no matter the situation, I proved that to that foolish nightmaren SPiTE, and also to you Proto and your silly survival task." Reala took his lead and walked past her without a second glance, he would soon be in the presence of his Master again, expecting Master's voice calling out his victory.....but found the chambers empty.....

"Not afraid?!?!" SPiTE couldn't believe such words from the vixens, "You should know that Master Wizeman is the most powerful in all of nightmare, Master can create the living, decease the dying, and give rebirth to anything that can be reshaped in his name."
Vaye acting like she cared, this nightmaren must think he's the best there, that would give her enough time to stall, "Wow, I didn't know your Master could do all those things, it sounds like you know everything about him."

Puc closed his eyes, only a miracle could stop this fall......"please....I can't leave Eva like this....not now...she needs me, there is no way I could let her suffer from this.....I want the chance to keep protecting her....it is all I ask...." Puc preyed, he never touched the ground, only floated in a room of darkness, he opened his eyes the Hand of Wizeman stared directly at Puc, and spoke, "I've listen to your words, your not the only that prey these thoughts..." A moment of silence made Puc eyes open wide "....Eva...."
"It is rare that I will respond to these wishes....but you've been punished long enough, heed to these my warning though, you will be summoned again, soon enough...as for Eva, I no longer require her for missions, you are now both free."
This had to be, some sort of illusion, Wizeman helping Puc, no way, that just couldn't be, there was no....way...that....Puc awoke, several feet off the ground from the point of almost impact Puc looked around, hovering mid-air.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next