Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
SonicS29
Jackal lover68
6 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 35 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:35 pm

Eva didn't know what to do....she really...did not...
Puc....where could Puc have ended up..? She didn't want to picture what might have befallen him after such a nasty tumble down the hill...flying down with eyes diverted from where your body was being taken...only thoughts being of confusion as to why the sky is flying farther away...
"...Puc.." Eva mummbled, holding her breath as she stared sadly at the waist-high feild of flowers before her, before hurrying forward, prying apart groups of flowers from their surrounding neighbors as she searched...for what might be the most perfect thing in all the world, lying beneath this blanket of yellow...battered...or worse...
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 35 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:24 pm

"Where is Master Wizeman??" Reala demand Lei-Lei to tell him, after all he's been through, he at least would like to know why his Master has left his chambers....and for what reasons
"Master left saying he had an urgent task at hand, be patient." Lei-Lei responded, not much else to say other then what she knew.

Puc couldn't believe it, as he guided through the air gracefully above flowers yellow and white, turning and moving in a settle gain of control and balance, once again, the precious skill that was once taken from him.....has returned....."Eva...." He almost forgot about her through he flight practice, he wanted to find her....she must be somewhere here. "EVA!!!" Puc cried out, trying to get her attention, hopefully she would notice him floating above the flowers.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:57 pm

"....Puc?"
There was no mistaking it, her name had been called, Puc was calling for her from somewhere out there..all she had to do was find wherever that somewhere is. With a look back over her shoulder, Eva scanned the hill all the way from top to bottom, but with little luck...there was something lodged in the side of it, though...bah, save curiosity for later! Directing her gaze back over the feild again, Eva gaze another wide look around, spying not one sign of Puc anywhere in the blur of soft colors all around..but as her head tilted up in fustration as it let its groan go...Eva stood in pure amazement. Puc...was flying...Puc was flying...in all the time she has spent with Puc, not once has she ever seen him step foot off land...yet here it is, right before her now...the most perfect thing in the world, not even on the world anymore.
"PUC!" Eva automatically called, running towards him through the tall flowers around, too overtaken by this magical sight to fly herself. Thank Wizeman they didn't end up lost from each other again...thank Wizeman...
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:50 pm

"Well of course I would know" SPiTE proclaimed "I am Master Wizeman's most loyal servant, and strongest warrior..." SPiTE continue to ramble on about his superiority, but instead of Vaye taking advantage and striking she just found SPiTE to be....pathetic, leaving through the woods to let SPiTE continue his rambling for no audience.

"Eva!" Puc felt joy, Eva responded looking ever so happy, it made Puc's heart fill with warmth as he dove down towards Eva, seeing the excitement in Eva, Puc embraced her into a hug and brought them back up into the air, "I never thought....I would be able to fly again..." Puc spoke softly, kissing Eva on the lips.

Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Being swept up gently into the air through a soft hug eased Eva's thumping heart, slowing it down to a singing song, and at his kiss...sent it flying wild once again.
...So what she thought before was true? Puc had lacked the abilitly of flight, not just chose not to use it..but yet, it made her wonder...Puc had gained such a beautiful gift out of thin air..? She wondered how he managed to pull it off...but all that could wait...all Eva wanted to do now was just enjoy their moment, live every second of it to the fullest...and keep all she can in her heart..forever..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:48 am

Reala waited in Wizeman's chambers, having no where else to be, he wanted to report to his Master about his success in the survival test, just to hear Wizeman accept Reala once again as one of his top ranked maren once again. The chamber faded to darkness and appearance of six eyes lit up the room once more, with Wizeman back at his throne.

Puc flew through the sky with Eva, enjoying the view from above, the view he had lost before, but strange enough, got back in return. They then returned back to the field of flowers, slowly hovering until their feet touched the ground. Puc smiled, how was happy with being able to fly, but covered up the curiosity, of what he thought was Wizeman's intentions....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:33 pm

Eva let out a sigh of bliss as her feet touched down to solid earth, landing gently with ease. Truely, this must be one of the most perfect days Eva has ever experienced in all her time of existance...it made her a little sad to see that the sun that had hung so highly over them on their arrival already begin its set over the horizon...but with one form of this land dissapearing slowly...the next will soon arive. "It seems my suprise is quickly approaching..." Eva began with a smile, looking down to the flowers surrounding them, the once mighty waist-high yellow and white now barely staying above their knees, "...but before it comes around.....I'd..like to thank you, Puc....for one of the best adventures of my life.." With a little blush going across her face Eva leaned in, giving Puc's cheek a kiss of graditute...a kiss of love.
With the sun falling farther and farther behind the orange horizon, night would soon be here to replace the spent day...granting the gift of what the pure ideya of a heat can forge....a little suprise.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:13 pm

"You're welcome." Puc answered softly as he accepted Eva's kiss, he knew the reason too, Puc's flight has returned, an ability he was stripped of and forced to live an exile's life....until that one day....now that he has his flight back, it was almost like he was complete again....almost....Puc was still curious on why he did get this back, it made Eva happy.....but she still didn't know....what Wizeman had left for her as a.....blessing....

"and further more...." SPiTE continued on his rant, until he noticed, he was alone at the fountain. Pouting as he formed a paraloop, he despised that girl's rudeness, but that didn't matter, he would soon be back in presence of Master Wizeman, proving to his Master, he has what it takes, no matter what the challenge is, he can surpass it. "I have returned Master Wizeman!" SPiTE announced as he arrived.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:15 am

With the sun continuing to slip farther and farther behind the almost transparent moutain range all around them, the flowers of the feild soon began to react and change in tow, each and every flower, be it yellow or white, began to pull its way back into the ground, almost appearing as if they all were sinking away, until they stood no more higher than the ankle in height.
Eva gave a smile as she stared at the now shortened flowers around their feet, staying close to Puc as she changed her curious look to the sky, spying not the orange and pink colors of the sunset, but a darkening blue...and soon enough...a pure night sky.
As if on cue as the moon began to show, each small flower's petals began to lift up, each soon meeting the other petals of their flower at a soft tip in the center before curving inward...gradually chaging from white and yellow...to a soft, glowing blue.
Eva watched with her happy smile as all the flowers, one by one, began to open its petals back up, releasing a little orb of light as the petals gentle fell back to hanging limply above the earth. Orbs of red..yellow...blue...pink...and color one could picture, were released from each blue, glowing flower, each one uniquely floating up in its own path upward and around, soon creating a dance of lights of all colors, delicately and elegantly flowing around the open air all around, fireflies of this Nightopia's night.
"....I hope it was worth the wait." Eva began gently, curious eyes following orb after orb in their dance around the glowing feild, before coming to a rest on Puc, a little blush coming back to her face, "I thought you might like to see thi-.." but Eva cut off, seeing a small, pink orb drift casually up and rest on the spot between her eyes. Eva tried to shoo it away with a shake of her head, but as it was thrown off, it took a quick loop around Puc's eyes before heading off to all the others, to help entertain their audience with a spectical of light, what the power of a pure heart can forge...this little suprise.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Reala ignored the loud nuisance and continued to bow before Master Wizeman. "Have you forgotten your manners SPiTE??" Wizeman asked in a bitter tone, enough to make SPiTE bow as well to this powerful tyrant. "No Master, I only thought you would be proud of my return to serve you."
"I am not proud of this SPiTE, your return is both unexpected and surprising." Wizeman answered, knowing that Reala and SPiTE were left for dead....."I understand.....you survived through cooperation"
"Yes Master Wizeman." Reala answered swiftly, "We await your command."

Puc's eye's widen at the point of sundown, the field of flowers that Eva presented, changed miraculously to light up the night, a marvelous rebirth of this field between day and night....how amazing. The light of the flowers soon float up in the air as orbs, traveling into the sky and floating away, "It was worth it." Puc said, as he turned to see one of the orbs passed by Eva, must have got her off guard. Puc then smiled, he had an idea, "I know what would be more fun." He offered his hand to her, "lets fly with the light!"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:44 pm

"Fly with the light...?" Eva questioned with wonder, looking at Puc with intrest in her eyes. She's never thought of doing that before...not once in any of the visits she's spent in this place. Such an amazing idea......she has to try it. "Oh, let's! Let's!" Eva chimed with enthusiasm, taking Puc's hand without a second thought as she began to lift up, waitng for Puc to be airborn before heading off after the colors around. It sounds so intresting...Eva has to try it out...flying around amongst the vivid and bluring colors the orbs themselves are made of......flying around with Puc...she has to try it.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:38 pm

"Alright." Puc followed Eva's motion as they ascended into the air, chasing after the orbs of light that floated in the air peacefully. moving closer to the orbs, they began to scatter all around, some continue to float away, others either pulled closer or pulled away, Puc giggled, chasing these orbs would be fun, as he kept his grip with Eva's hand and began to chase a group of orbs, that tried to escape like skittering insects, light appearing all around; a show of beauty, created by two lovers.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:34 pm

Soaring alongside Puc through the calm night air with colors of all shades dancing around...felt indescribable to Eva...and apon hearing that pure giggle drift sweetly to her from Puc's voice...everything else became a blur.
Orbs flying to and from the two as they danced around elegantly for their small audience, a group of orbs soon began to take form, and not one moment after having enough to form a small wave, the orbs dove downward, trailing after Puc and Eva as they continued their playful flight. Coming up right along behing them, the swarm instantly broke off into two long lines of color, cork-screwing all the way around and past the two in a tunnel of lights, before scattering out once again into the sea of colors floating all throughout the air. With eyes still widened with awe from the spectacle that had just been performed for them, Eva once again let her gaze drift from the light show around to the one holding her hand, a small smile coming over her face as she shut her eyes, following along with wherever Puc would lead them to...when out of the blue, that little pink orb from earlier came by, secretly planting itself between Eva's eyes once again, lighting her face up with a soft glow of pink as the two continued on in their time of wonder..and happiness..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:39 am

"The time has come for a new course of action, one that will keep Nightmare in balance, with no more problems and threats." Wizeman had planned a new course of action, his idea of mutating the dreamers wasn't falling into place as expected. "The hybrids being created, take too much time to force into a nightmaren state, and most of these dreamers, have been able to break away and return back to their own world. Therefore, the ideya I've been trying to receive has been little, to none. But there is a way, a solution to all this....a tournament."
A silence took place, that made both SPiTE and Reala grin, finally, a way to show the other who's better.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:43 pm

A soft knocking drifted gently through Chive's room, stiring his eyes to open from their peacefull slumber. "You have entry..." Chive replied with a calm tone as he pushed himself upright in his bed, a little suprised to see his door open to the sight of his older brother on the other side. "Ex...o..." Chive muttered with a rub of his eye, looking at his brother's black silhouettte as it emptily drifted in the hallway, "...Do you want something from me..?"
There was a quiet pause amoungst the two as Chive continued to curiously look to his sibling, who remained sadly looking to the floor, before responding softly, ".....I do.."
"Please...allow me to assit you then." Chive replied as he began to throw covers off himself, eager to help his sibling with whatever he wanted, but a warm hand placing itself on top of his head stoped him in his movements, right as he was about to hop up. "No, please...sit..." Exo ordered quietly, sitting himself down next to Chive, leaning his weight onto his thys, his common way to think. "I want to discuss some things with you." Exo annouced with a stare at the wall, leaving his curious younger sibling in anticpation as to what he might say next.
"What I want to discuss..." Exo began lightly, letting out a long sigh before continuing on, "..you've spent a good deal with Piglet before...am I not right...?"
"Well..." Chive began hastially, usure of what he should let go by, "...a small amount of time can be a good deal in some cases...so I suppose my answer is yes...."
A light, "I see..." was all Exo responded with before sighing again..getting himself off his thys as he pushed himself upright along with Chive, slouching a little, before speaking his purpose. "...then you will be able to tell me...just what makes Piglet tick...won't you...?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:19 pm

"Master, if this is a tournament, then surely there is a prize for the victor, if you don't mind me asking." Reala asked curiously, there was reason behind Wizeman's every plan, what was this one about?
"Of course, the ideya we've gathered from our nightmaren hybrids, has been enough to create a new ideya, one with enough stability and balance to keep Nightmare in check, with no additional fuel required."
"An endless supply of ideya from just one ideya?!?" SPiTE was surprised, a perfect invention by none other Master, SPiTE was joyful "A brilliant success Master!"
"Wrong SPiTE...." Wizeman scolded SPITE's attitude, the closest hand of Wizeman glared intently, "It is not complete....not yet anyway, this ideya will be able to create seven personas, each representing a different fight class. The classes have yet to be decided, and will be announced once all 7 competitors have gathered...I can assume that..."
Before Wizeman could finish, both SPiTE and Reala agreed to be the first two competitors, unaware of the first one chosen.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:17 pm

Chive lowered his gaze in uncertainty as Exo finished his request, now being faced with one of the only favors he's ever been given..that he didn't know if he should accept. "...Well, I...Puc is someone...he is.." Chive muttered, rubbing his head as Exo kept his gaze to the wall, listening intently, "..Puc...is someone..that values the lives of others...cares about protecting and sustaing the life around him, such as his duty with protecting sister-"
"Protecting?" Exo interjected, his head turning swiftly to Chive, "..I thought he was only here to do chores for her?" Chive shuddered, fearing he may have runined some of the security they had built up from Exo, but he kept on in his explination, knowing it would be more suspicious of him to stop then keep going, "Yes...his purpose is for...chores...but Puc takes it upon himself to do more for his Master, such as protection, caretaking, erm...consoling.."
Exo didn't believe this...all this time, Piglet hasn't just been doing chores...he's been waiting on Eva hand and foot, all probably just to win her trust..just to fool her into a false sense of security, manipulate until she won't even be in charge of what happens anymore...he will. "Chive.." Exo began, crossing his legs...never a good sign, "...do you find it in Piglet's personality to be...clingy?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:14 am

After a wondrous chase of light and flight, the orbs of light soon faded away into the night sky, the nighttime tradition had ended for the day, but Puc still had a smile across his face, as he guided Eva back to the ground. "This has been a fun evening, as always, I enjoy being with you Eva." Puc was about to kiss, but a familiar image played in his mind, and he forced himself back......he wasn't sure how to tell her this.....but it had to be said...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:15 pm

"Cling...y..?" Chive repeated after his brother, blinking as he took in the word fully, "..by clingy...what do you imply...?"
"Clingy." Exo said flatly, looking at Chive with a non present eyebrow raised, "Huggy. Lovey. Being a suck up. ...All of the above."
Chive sat quietly, rubbing his aching head as he groaned with a frown. "Yes I have witnessed him being clingy." Chive groaned out in a jumble sentence, lack of sleep starting to affect his normally calm mood and change it for the worse. "I still do not see a problem...as long as he stays loyal, what diffrence does it make, Exo? Eva will be taken care of since Puc apparently cares so much. That must have been Master's intention when he gave her him, a loyal subject for a loyal subject. It is only-..."
Exo sat stifly, stare locked onto the white wall before him, not hearing any of Chive's assumptions past his clouding thoughts. Chive has seen it too...so Chive has seen it too...their Eva supporting a mis-fit hunched over her.....Chive has seen it too...

Eva felt happy knowing that Puc enjoyed their day as much as she had, a soft feeling of warm slowly starting to form inside her as she thought about all the wonderful things their day had brought. "I enjoy your company as well, my sweet.." Eva replied gently with a smile, watching with a quickening pulse as Puc began to draw close. Letting her eyes slip closed as she awaited Puc's gift, Eva stood quietly with blush on face...but strangely...something felt..off. Poking her eyes open, Eva was suprised to see that Puc had pulled back, making her instantly embarassed for doing such a stupid thing....oh, how stupid she must have looked! Gaze low to the ground as her cheeks flushed to red, Eva gripped her hands tightly at her waist, rubbing the tip of her boot into the ground as she tired to burn off the embarassment. "So, um.." Eva began lightly, moving eyes up to Puc with red face still low...suprised again, to see that look in his eyes once more...that stare of recolection. "....have you something on your mind, again..?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:47 pm

"Very well, leave my sight, you two will be notified when the others gather....oh, I have yet to tell you the award that this ideya will present the champion.....you will find out soon...leave."
Reala and SPiTE paralooped out of Wizeman's chamber, both fueled by their desire to win this competition, at any cost.
"Proto..." Wizeman called out Lei-Lei, who was still guarding the entrance floated into the main chamber, bowing as she answered, "Yes Master?"
"You already know what this war will bring....do you still plan to avoid being a competitor?" Wizeman had plans set to use Lei-Lei to win this whole competition, as a way to prove to other nightmaren, that they will never surpass perfection, but yet.....she refuses to fight.
"Forgive me Master, but I have no reason to win, I will be kind enough to search for the other 4 nightmaren you require, and supervise the war, but I will not fight..."
Against this play of actions, he still had his other entry to use...."I see....then go and find others to join, as for your first location...." Wizeman opened a portal to what looked like a plain front room of a home, and with the info that two nightmaren brother resigned there, Lei-Lei stepped through the portal, trespassing through Eva's home.

"I'm sorry...something startled me....an image of Wizeman......" Puc spoke honestly, it would be hard to tell her what Wizeman informed him with, especially if it was all a set up.....but given the chance to fly again....it all seemed to weird.....he wanted someone else to know...."I saw Wizeman when I was falling.......he gave me the ability to fly again....at least I think he did....but he also said.....that.....you're free from his control....Eva......you're free like me...." Puc was unsure how to feel after admitting this, but a smile appeared across his face, they were both free to do whatever they want to their hearts content.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:39 pm

Looking at Exo as he let his head hang down towards the floor, Chive gave a sad sigh. He had failed...failed to help Exo in his time of need....failed t-... "Exo-" Chive announced suddenly, sitting up straight, lax eyes perking up as he stared towards the door.
"..What is it?" Exo gently responded, turning his head to his brother as it still limply hung in place...but something about Chive has changed..he felt diffrent now..something must be happening in the head of his.
"...Someone has entered our home.." Chive relayed, no feelings in his voice, hawk eyes still observing the door. "...Stranger.."
"..Stranger-" Exo breathed out as he pushed himself up straight, following Chive's gaze to the door. If they haven't the intention to knock...they aren't here for formal reasons...

"....Free like you?" Eva asked breathlessly as she lifted her already shaking head, it slightly drifting from left to right, left to right. "...Free? ...Not control? Ha...Haha..ha..ha....free?" Eva couldn't comprehend her emotions, everything in her felt like a rushing wave, mind fading, and limbs heavy. "No." Eva laughed out quietly, her feet begining to wobble as she tired her hardest to form words, "No, no...free? No........no." And before Eva knew what hit her, her legs gave in, letting her fall backwards towards the glowing flowers below, and upon landing on the ground that once was below her Eva's eyes rolled shut, body staying still, mind going blank, as she fainted in the grass.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:32 pm

Lei-Lei looked around the basic scenery, nothing out of the ordinary, but it seem too simple, a disguise of some sort....strange.....She had to find if the residence were here, walking to edge of the hallway, announcing her presence, "I am a messenger sent by Master Wizeman, to offer an invitation to the brothers residing here......I will only make this offer once...." Lei-Lei wanted to make this quick, the sooner this war starts, the sooner it will end.

Puc's smile quickly faded away, something wasn't right, Eva's laughter....it was....it wasn't her, no.....she didn't want to believe this.....that they were now equal......why......why?!....."Eva.....?"
Puc tried to get a response, but the laughter continued.....until.....it stopped....she laid on the grass motionless
"EVA?!?!" Puc rushed to her side, lifting her torso.......why.......why?!......there was no reason for this right....
Did she not want to be free.......?
then........Wizeman.........he knew.........he knew it.......Puc didn't want to believe it.........this is not worth it.....to be able to fly again, at the cost of Eva's purpose........
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:24 pm

Chive threw Exo an unsure glance, not knowing what to make of this announcement...but as he watched his brother get himself up into the air, their eyes met breifly for just a moment more, before parting again, as Exo glided off towards Chive's door. With a casuall turn of the handle Exo moved his head out the door, peaking out into the hallway with unimpressed eyes, expecting to see someone of a powerful appearance floating in wait in their hallway....but no, what Exo saw was not the appearance of someone who looked like they would be of high strength at all...he saw...what appeared to be a..a human...she was even walking. It confounded him...but none the less, if Master had sent her to them...they must respond as if it were anyone else. "May I ask that you share what you want to say?" Exo asked blandly, coming out from behind Chive's door as he opened it up all the way, exposing a startled Chive in the background, fumbiling around to make himself appear more presentable. "..My brother and I were in the middle of a little...conversation.."

Without her Master...what was there left in life for her...? The one that had given her a name...let her live and work with him...the first being Eva saw the first time her eyes opened....he...he was gone..and she was all alone now...all..alone..
Eva woke up from her fall, but she didn't want to open her eyes. These burning pulses she feels in them...no, she would not let herself stoop to shedding even one tear, not infront of Puc.......Puc...with..Puc..
"...Puc.." Eva began quietly, finally letting her eyes open up and look up to him, even with the risk of what they might do to her later, "...I'm sorry....I..just...." Eva trailled off, biting her lip, trying her best to remain composed, "......I just don't know what to do with my life...if I don't have someone to give it to...then is there nothing for me..?" Eva didn't want to be finished, there was so much she felt that she could still do for her Master...she had never imagined that this day may come...the day...where her existance...is no longer required..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:55 am

Lei-Lei noticed something appear from down the hall, but didn't find it to be much of a threat, after all it was one of the targets she was to find. "Yes, Master Wizeman is on the search for 7 nightmaren to participate in a tournament of which skills and wits compare to brawn and power. The goal is simple, be the last competitor to survive, and Master Wizeman will present a gift to the winner. This tournament will decide the fate of nightmare, do you wish to take part?"

"Eva........" Puc couldn't believe it, this was Wizeman's plan.....Puc was once stripped of his powers and left for dead, but still continued on life searching for a new purpose, to be with Eva and live in harmony, but not all nightmarens can live like that, Puc didn't understand that Wizeman to others, was the reason they exist.....to serve Wizeman.....and even if Puc wanted to change Eva to see different......there was no way of that happening....especially if it meant her very existence fading away.....it can't be over......it just can't......
Puc lifted Eva into his arms, and paralooped themselves back to Eva's home......there had to be solution to this.....at any cost....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:34 pm

Exo thought on Lei-Lei's choice of words, intrest and wonder focused on the idea...but..."survival"..? "Well...I don't know..." Exo mumbled to himself blandly, propping himself up against the wall with a fold of his arms, "It sounds...intresting enough...bu-"
"I will not particiapte." Chive interjected flatly, making quite a suprise in his brother as Exo looked to him, eyes lightened with curiousity. "I do not wish to end the existance of anyone I know.." Chive explained with a slight look to the floor, "...or vice versa....Thank you for your offer, bu-"
"Now wait a minute, Chive..." Exo interrupted with a sincere tone, watching Chive as he turned his gaze unsurely to him, "Now if you would rather not end your opponent should be fine enough if you choose to particapte. I myself have no intention of ending a face I know...but, I'll tell you one thing.." Exo paused for drama, watching as Chive leaned in, as he always does when left in wonder, "..If you particapte...so will I. We'll go together...sound alright?" Chive wasn't sure that they would be wise to accept such an offer, but truth be told, things have been so dull for them as of late...so truely dull...he craved something exiting..and if it was beloved Master, it has to be fun. "Okay." Chive said with a fast nod before returning to his room; gone to prepare his brush for action, and leaving his brother to take care of their stranger.
"I suppose you have your answer, then." Exo responed with a shrug of his shoulders, answering her question with what she must have expected if she came here. "...We accep-" But Exo stoped his proped up foot sliding down the wall and back to the floor, as Piglet returned..carrying a pale-faced red ha-...Eva...who's eyes no longer held spark.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next