Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
SonicS29
Jackal lover68
6 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 18 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:42 pm

"You have finally returned Reala" Wizeman began as Reala entered the chamber, with SPiTE no where in site, Reala would get his story first. After dropping Reala off, NiGHTS traveled back to the Dream Gate, the place where would meet NiGHTS yet again.... "Forgive me master Wizeman, I had found myself captured by the Awakers, and soon after by NiGHTS when I was unconscious, but was able to find my way back and escape the control of both of them master.
"Interesting Reala, your punishment is as follows..." Wizeman pointed to a girl standing in a corner of the chamber with dark hair and pale skin, resembling a human, "You will practice your skills against her."

"I do whatever I can for you Master Eva."
Puc said with a smile, staying formal on his responses, till a jolt paced through his heart, hearing Eva ask if Puc wanted to go out, spend time with her, enjoy their love.....did she really believe the same way, was there the same emotion in both of them? All these questions confused Puc but could only make he say "Absolutely yes!" unaware of the consequences of also leaving without the siblings acknowledge
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 18 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:59 pm

"Glad to hear your enthusiasm." Eva said with a chuckle, placing the newly shined Persona back onto her white face. She knew if she had to stay away from her siblings for hours without being detected, she would have to take Puc to Nightopia, and although she can only recall a handfull of them off of the top of her head, perhaps there would be somthing they could agree on visiting. With a bend over the bed, Eva leaned down and picked up her coat, holding it her lap as she thought on the choices. "I'm affraid a trip to some Nightopia will have to suffice," she told Puc, tossing her used handkercheif to the side and watching it combust in air and dissapear. "I hope that's alright with you.."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:28 pm

"Nightopia?" Puc was unsure of that location itself, unless it meant the dreams of the visitors, but could that just be a side route. "Where ever you like to be Master..." Puc said as his voice trailed off, seeing Eva in her coat and strange mask, she was dressed once again as what he disliked, A Loyalist to Wizeman.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:02 pm

"Well..." Eva started, pausing to think, "...I do remember one place I've been to before...I find it rather intresting to look around." She closed her eyes and thought back on the place, trying to decide if Puc would fancy a location like this, but if he finds it too hideous there, Eva can always lead them to somewhere else. "It is a Nightopia with buildings extending endlessly towards the sky, with lights covering every inch of the place. Very lively, very big...and the scenery from the rooftops is quite memorable.." Eva opened her eyes and looked back at Puc with a smile, "Sound any good to you?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:43 am

Puc thought about the place that Eva suggested , a place with high buildings, would just make him feel inferior to everything around him, and because he couldn't fly, made the problem even worse. But it was a place Eva found to be fantastic, and because it was her choice, she should be able to help him fly. The two of them flying over a towering city. Puc smiled, "Sounds perfect."

SPiTE returned back to Wizeman, surprised to see Reala in combat and to be the first to arrive, "Reporting back Master Wizeman!" SPiTE yelled out.
"It seems Reala was able to escape, your assistance was not needed."
"Of course Master Wizeman...." SPiTE responded, staring at Reala, in combat with Wizeman's newest creation, matching every move to move, a perfect battle in synch.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:20 am

"Very well then," Eva said cheerfully, getting up and straightening her coat, "allow me grab my boots, and we shall be off in a moment." Eva glided to the door and opened it up slightly, peering around, relieved to not see either Chive or Exo in sight. Quickly, she flew out of Puc's room and swooped into her's, annoyed Exo hadn't had the decency to close her door, but unknown to him, he only had made it easier for her to sneak out right under his non-existant nose....the idiot.
Within a moment's notice, Eva had reemerged through her door fully dressed. Closing her door with a silent click and throwing a peeved glare at Exo's door, she flew back into Puc's room stealthily, closing his door gently, and giving a pleased smile. "Are we ready to go?"

"Surely Eva has a reason to do this.." Chive thought sadly, dissapointed to know he had been straight-up lied to. Hearing Puc speak to himself faintly through his door, Chive couldn't help but have wandered closer to it, but as the door opened and his sister's horn came into view, Chive had clung to the wall, and hid behind the only cover he had until his sister had returned and closed his hiding spot. If she was here....why would Puc lie to them? Did he not like them? Did he have a secret arrangement with his sister to complete? ...why couldn't Chive see Eva anymore?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:45 pm

"I'm ready" Puc responded quick, wanting to escape from their chambers quick, hearing the sounds of the brothers behind the door. He surely was discovered. "Let's leave now" Puc edged Eva to get them out of here, to enjoy their day and avoid all problems, Eva's siblings and Wizeman's orders.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:25 pm

Making a paraloop, Eva created a portal to their destination. She grabbed Puc's hand and quickly guided him through with a smirk, and with the quick rush of air, the portal had closed.
They arrived under a towering healthy tree, extending up to the shining sun overhead, and only just minutes away from the city that perked Eva's intrests so. Eva sat down by the tree and leaned against it with a sigh, looking up at Puc still with her smirk. "I hope this place isn't too hideous for you...it's only as pretty as a human can make it."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:41 am

Reala panted, the fight had ended in a draw, but it felt like his body was heavier then it should be. This girl, fueled by the powers of the colors of ideya, had more power then Reala could dream of, making hard for him to keep his ground in a fight.
"I thank you both for your efforts, the research was most necessary. Lei-Lei, rest for now, and SPiTE, I request a mission from you now."
"I'm at your command master." SPiTE said bowing to Wizeman, even though Reala was still his top concern.
"Reopen the Dream Gate, but lock all doors to the Nightopian worlds. We need a few live targets to keep. See to it that we can make their dreams....come true..."
Unsure by Wizeman's request, he did not complain, "I understand." and disappeared.

Puc looked around where they were, landing in a tree about to enter a big city, seemed symbolic in its own way. "A human....made this?" Puc had to remember that nightopias are the creation of the visitors own world, what they want to see, believe, and hold onto. "They create such strange things..." Puc wondered why Nightmarens were never given that power, because they were all mean tot be bundled in nightmare, supposedly.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:43 pm

"Indeed they do." Eva agreed, looking at the puzzle-piece styled grass beneath them as she continued to sit by the tree. "It's facinating somtimes how complex these places can get...but they are usually never worth remembering after you raid them." Eva smiled and looked up to the endless stretch of white and blue in the sky, already feeling the pleasent feeling on wind on her face, right where it should always be....which made her think. All she has seen of Puc is him walking place to place...can he still not fly as she can?

Last edited by SonicS29 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:04 pm

"Raid them?" Puc was confused by Eva's words once again, but it made sense, a place with tall buildings seems like it would be heavily protected, but if it is to steal and destroy such a complex place, it might as well be classified as yet another location.

"Shall I wait on stand by master?" Reala asked Wizeman, bowing to him, showing that he is far from being overworked yet. His battle with Lei-Lei, he considered his strongest opponent yet, though NiGHTs was marked just as high.
"Please do so, be prepared in a moment's haste Reala" Wizeman responded, Reala rose and then left. Planning to go off on NiGHTS little adventure, but he had to make a quick visit somewhere before hand.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:21 pm

"Of course." Eva replied, confused. You think Wizeman would have at least left what use Nightopia is to Nightmare up in Puc's head.....could it be that Puc has suffered on a far grander scale then Eva previously thought? "Nightopia serves us very few uses, but after extracting any Ideya from the visitors that wind up here....there's not much left to do other than search around for anything else."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:55 pm

"Oh, so you mean raid these nightopias for the ideya?" Puc asked, understand that for ngithmare to keep its existence, a fuel source is needed in order to keep it in balance. In this case, it was the ideya of visitors that had expectantly entered the dream gate, and were soon in danger the moment they arrived.
"Care to show me this grand view you were talking about?" He asked, trying to change to subject.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:26 pm

"It would be my pleasure," Eva said as she got up and took Puc's hand in hers. Still with the thought of Puc being flightless in mind, she rose up with care, and giving him a bright smile, they quickly began soaring to the heart of the bright maze of a city. She took Puc around corner after corner, a never ending line of lit windows on each building wall, and as the buildings came to a break and the center of it all came closer, Eva pulled Puc up to a rooftop, setting him down, and landing herself next to him.
A large vibrant tower stood proudly in the center of the city, flashing colors from yellow to pink, red to gold, and even the ocassional orange if you watched long enough. Truely, it was an intresting place...but still...it's only a Nightopia.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:02 pm

SPiTE was at the Dream Gate, mysterious as it was....who was SPiTE kidding, he hated this place. The aura around this place, it was just....too happy. Though, it was strangely different, the feeling of suffering and torment, not that long ago, occurred here, "Guess Eva did her job right." SPiTE said to himself with a smile.
"I don't plan for you to do the same." A voice called out to SPiTE but before he could respond, he was already paralooped into the air, with the purple jester on the attack.

"Amazing...." It was all Puc could respond with, the rushing flight, the breath taking scenery, this was more then amazing, it was just....so wonderful. he held his hands in Eva's hands, excited with a bright smile, "thank you for bring me here Eva....this truly is...." Puc paused, blushing as he moved in closer, "so romantic...." and kissed her lips.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:40 pm

Eva blinked madly, frozen in her stance. This feeling, it's all too familiar...just like before....is it true fear?
Eva wasn't sure what to think of Puc anymore. She didn't want to see him go down the same road that got him into this situation..but..she really kind of liked this bonding feeling. It might be new, it might be confusing, it might even be worrisome....but she still kind of enjoyed it..this odd emotion. Eva let her eyes slip closed, surrendering to herself as a faint color of pink took control over her cheeks. This is not true fear. Fear is not pleasent.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Puc pulled back, he wanted to accomplish giving Eva a kiss, but....even as he did so, was it safe for him to do so? "I didn't mean to be so hasty, it's just.......I wanted to prove....to both of us...." Puc had no way to put his words, he had Eva to himself in this beautiful landscape, but yet he wanted to be.....complete......
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:04 pm

Eva opened her eyes and started blinking slowly, looking from her hands, to Puc, to her hands, to Puc...
"It's...it's alright." Eva said quietly, the light blush still on her face. "...but, are you alright, Puc?" Eva asked, noticing his sudden change in expression. "You just seem...a little perplexed.."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:14 pm

"I'm just...." Puc stood back, his heart was racing, but he was resisting the pressure. It felt like his body resisted being near Eva in such a manner, which couldn't be right, it was his desire to kiss her.....so why now.....why did his mind have to switch gears. Focusing on something else...."I'm unsure.....because...." Puc listened closely, there was movement in the city, "Someone's here...."

SPiTE fumbled through the dark sky, trying to get to a state of balance, but easily knock back to the ground by NiGHTS' air dive. SPiTe hit the ground, bouncing a few feet, but able to stand in one piece, twitching from the pain. "I didn't want to hurt you..." NiGHTS began in a serious tone. "But I will do whatever it takes, to stop you."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:36 pm

"Someone is-?" Eva looked around quickly. She couldn't see anyone..perhaps it might have been a Nightopian or somthing of the sort? She didn't like the thought of anyone being around right now, even if they were miles away..it only made the odds greater for Puc and herself to be discovered..or even exposed...someone might get the wrong empression seeing them alone...
..They were only out on a simple day out!
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:49 pm

"Whatever it is...." Puc gripped his fists, he didn't want his day with Eva to be ruined by anyone, even a stranger, "It knows where we are" He quickly grabbed Eva, "I didn't want this trip to end, but I think it's best if we escape." Whoever this was, Puc was in no condition to fight....or even be blackmailed....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:47 am

Escape? Was this stranger a threat to them instead of just a nuisance now? "Alright, Puc. Hold on tighly." Eva pulled them into the air and around the side of the rooftop, flying them low through the shadows of the buildings now towering high above them. She didn't believe they were in enough danger that they could get injured, but whatever makes Puc feel more relaxed with this place, Eva will work with.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:39 pm

Puc hold onto Eva's hand as they floated into the air, flying away from their enjoyment of the day, interrupted by Puc's superstitions, there was someone there, it was clearly obvious of their existence to him. But yet....what was he afraid of, being seen with Eva? Being in danger? No....he was afraid.....of the past....coming back to him, a haunting memory, playing in his mind.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:52 pm

Eva lead Puc into a darker part of the city, where finding a section of sky visible between the towering walls around was a lucky feat at most. The area was lit with nothing but the endless rows of windows surrounding them and all the neon lights you think a city would need...and more. She continued to fly past platforms with bright lights shining and flashing, and huge decorations of strange swirls on long vivid lights hanging suspended in nothing but air, but comming to a series of green metal stairs located on some form of walkway, Eva took her chance and swooped down to it, placing Puc down gently on the decorated stairs. "...alright now..?" Eva asked in a light pant, not used to having the extra weight with her at hurried speeds. Noticing another intresting object, Eva let her eyes drift up to yet another flashing tower of gold and red, shining brightly with the promise of enjoyment and wonder to all who arrive to view it, but thinking to herself, Eva wondered...why would anyone have come that close to them?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:10 pm

Reala regretted his actions, finding himself in meadow Nightopia.....picking flowers. It was against all he stood for, power, control, and always getting his way. So why now...of all times, at his finest hour of ruling along side Wizeman, does he find himself standing in cool grass bathed in morning dew, bending down to pick the flowers that stood out from the rest in color. "It is only fair...." Reala whispered to himself, as he took the hand full of flowers, and flew to the Dream Gate.

Puc's worry slowly faded, but he knew the problems were not over just yet. He viewed the change of scenery, from the peaceful sunset to the mysterious lighted city, its shape clearly defined by the lights that illuminate the city. "I'm sorry that I brought you into this....." Puc began, whatever happened in his mind absence was beginning to take shape, after being exiled, there must have been certain nightmaren sent to get rid of his existence, like the purple nightmaren they saw at the dream gate. "At least we're safe here, I don't think they're following now..."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next