Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
SonicS29
Jackal lover68
6 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 11 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:43 am

Eva looked this strange Nightmaren over. He sounded like Reala...but what could have happened to him? "Master is in danger?" she repeated, completely ignoring the boy slowing inching his way farther and farther. "In danger of what, sir?" Eva didn't have a clue on what the trouble could be...but she felt a faint sense of pure hatred towards Nightmare somewhere out there.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 11 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:07 pm

"I sense a great force, however, this nightmare is foolish as well, his thoughts can be easily seen..... he plans to destroy Master Wizeman and Nightmare with an unstable source of energy....pure darkness..." Reala had never felt what fear was, but to know a creature with more power them himself or master Wiseman....it shocked. Making a paraloop he escaped out, flying at full force to make it to Nightmare while there is still a chance.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:34 pm

Eva didn't like this one bit. General Reala had actually looked....worried. Whatever this strange force is that is attempting to destroy her precious home....it's serrious buisness.
Eva turned to Lucas, who had already scooted a good ten feet away. "Don't think I won't find you later, boy." she said with a glare, before hurrying through the paraloop and after Reala's lead, trailing far behind him.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:46 pm

Puc edged closer to the center of Nightmare, he had to end this once for all, everyone that had gotten hurt, who have disappeared, or even gone forever, he had to stop Wizeman, end the power he posses, and finally reach his goal. But that would have to wait, as a disembodied arm slap Puc across the face. Stunning Puc, but he was able to recover and continue on. The arm reattached with SPiTE, he stood in Puc's way. "By orders of the master, I get to play with you to my hearts content." SPiTE told Puc with a wicked laugh. However, Puc was able to freeze time, and fly right past him before SPiTE could notice.

Lei-Lei shivered, Puc was approaching, it made her heart sting to know he would take such actions, such risks, all for one person. It didn't matter now, she would soon become herself once more, serving as a secret spy to Wizeman, which she already was before. She traveled to the entrance, creating a web from the inside out, preparing to be Puc's next opponent.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:06 pm

Eva approached the edge of Nightmare and stayed low. This horrible aura of hatred shifting around in Nightmare's center was starting to play a strange game with her mind. She looked down at her hands, and stood shocked, seeing them actually shaking. This is insaine! She has to get to Wizeman...and get to him now!
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:50 pm

Reala flew past Eva, it would be best to hide out and attack Puc in a surprise barrage, and there's no time for that. The only other option was to fly in and go into direct combat. It took SPiTE a few moments before following along side Reala, determined to not be past by again.

Puc, arriving at the entrance gave a quaint smile, to see Lei-Lei standing at the gate, holding her stance, ready to pounce. "Why are you here Lei-Lei?" he asked, acting puzzled. "I'm doing what's best for both of us Puc.....I'm going to be who I once was, not a terrifying monster....but a sweet.....gentle......mortal..." Tears rolled down Lei-Lei's cheeks, an emotional rush through her, she opened the trap, silk web bombs fells from the sky, causing nets of web to cover the entrance and the area around it. Lei-Lei climbed onto the wall and watched as the bombs explode, until there was silence.....Puc was caught.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:32 pm

Eva listened quietly, hearing a ruckus echo to her position. Judging from where the noise had drifted from....no! That couldn't mean..! Eva didn't care about hunting this person down and trying to stop him anymore, she feared for her Master! She did a wild flip and paralooped herself right to Wizeman's lair..hoping nothing tragic has happened to him.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:04 pm

"Was your mission a success Eva?", Wizeman asked, she look concerned, were all the nightmaren in fear? Mean while, Puc stood still, his feet stuck to the ground and his head held high to the sky. Lei-Lei remained in her place as Reala approached, floating in front of Puc, he saw it in Puc's eyes, there's so much on his mind, he wanted to be rid of it all. "If you stay quiet, Master Wizeman will perhaps be merciful, and relieve you of your pain, the same pain you have brought to all of Nightmare. Does that make you proud? Puc looked at Reala, rage in his eyes, he whispered, "no....not yet." and with his strength broke out and strike Reala starting a battle of power, both loyalty and vengence.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Eva sighed in relief seeing no sign of injury on her Master, but Reala's warning still rang true in her mind, and she could never be at ease knowing that Wizeman is in danger. "The mission was sucessfull, Master..." Eva said quickly, still unsure about what to make of everything happening, "...but.....are you unhurt?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:42 pm

"Yes, I am well Eva..." Wizeman answered, no nightmaren was meant to receive fear, just to offer it to victims. I didn't matter now, only a few webs protected him and Eva from Puc's chaos. If this madness continues, Puc would soon soon lose his form and become nothing but ball energy, ripe for the picking. Lei-Lei wtahced with terror, Reala matched Puc moves in perfect unison, like an elegant dance, sonn ending when one of them slips up.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Eva felt better knowing Wizeman was alright, but a nagging clentch in the pit of her stomach wouldn't let her worry die away. "Master.." Eva began again, squirming in her spot, "about this lose Nightmaren running about.....who is it?" Whoever it was, she had to respect him to some extent. That nameless threat is one of the only Nightmaren to ever actually make her feel....scared.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:01 pm

"His name is Puc..." Wizeman began, "He is a rouge Nightmaren seeks to destroy me an to make sure there will be no ruler over Nightmare. However, he truly seeks to take over, destroying all of the past and leaving Nightmare all to himself. He is dangerous and posses a vengeance that no Nightmaren has been able to last long with....." Before Wizeman could finish, a scream was heard, the sound of a pulse hitting the ground, and then....silence.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:32 pm

Eva turned and stared at the door, a look of horror frozen on her face. "Could that....have been...?" Eva asked herself meekly, glaring at the door, feeling almost ill. She wanted to rush out there and see who the scream had come from...but this was one time where Eva ignored her curiousity...
She just couldn't unsderstand this...Why is this happening?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:43 am

SPiTE had joined the fight to assist Reala, however....he was only seen as distraction before Puc was able to knock Reala towards the ground, and without any response, hit the ground with great force, bouncing about another inch off the ground before laying still motionless. Lei-Lei screamed in terror, she never wanted to see Puc like this, she never wanted him to be a fighter, just a lover..... Puc froze time long enough to get close to Lei-Lei. When time resumed....she did not panic, all she did was stand out of his way. SPiTE attempted to pursue Puc yet again, but was easily knocked down like Reala.

"I feel your fear Eva...." Wizeman began, "It is an emotion that Nightmaren were not meant to known, and it is only brought to us through the emotion of happiness." HE spoke louder, letting Puc listen in, "There can not be change to Nightmare, setting it off balance will only causing chaos for any visitor who arrives. The balance between light and darkness is what keeps our world stable."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:30 pm

Eva understood, she had to remain calm...but hearing a second thud just outside the door only hightened her nerves. She took a calming breath, but she knew it would do no good. Why is this Nightmaren here?? She just couldn't understand it! Wizeman hadn't done anything to deserve this! Wizeman ALWAYS knows best...right?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:19 pm

Puc yelled at Wizeman's words, he could not believe anymore of his lives. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR LIES!!!!" Puc yelled loud enough to causing the web blockade to collapse. "The day you took my powers away, I knew I had to become something better, someone who can relate to others, to express feelings. You created me to use my powers to cause false emotions and make one another dislike each other......" Puc's mind played back memories, of himself and Eva....together....he was unsure of his own feelings....but he wished they were real. "I wanted something different......I WILL END YOU!!" He rushed through the entrance over the dead webs. But he was slowing down, something was holding him back, looking behind, Lei-Lei was able to get a web lasso on Puc's waist, pulling her against her will...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:45 pm

Eva stared at this Nightmaren before her. ...such hatred...how could anyone stand all that rage?
She looked from Puc to the stranger restraing him, gratefull that she wasn't alone here, seeing as that spider-girl is an apparent ally, but even so...this Puc..he didn't look the type to be an insaine vengance seeking lunatic...he looked friendlier than that.
"You will do no such thing, unloyal fool!" Eva boasted, digging her heels into the floor. Eva still couldn't believe such a person could be such a threat...but there wasn't time to question things anymore.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:26 am

Standing in the main chamber, Puc stared at Eva, continuing to play back in his mind.....the memories. "Stay out of my way Eva, my fight is with Wizeman." Wizeman chuckled, this only made Puc growl, why is he laughing? "You will never get a fair fight Puc..." Wizeman began, "Every Nightmare knows of your invasion to assassinate me, Nightmarens by the dozen will soon be here and you will not have enough strength to face them all. Until then, there are still the several willing to risk their lives, but you are blind to see their pride." Puc felt a tug on the lasso, Lei-Lei had slowly approached closer. Puc couldn't stand anymore of these unfair fights, breaking from the lasso and he grabbed hold and swung the rope, Lei-Lei with little strength left, was whipped off her grip and sent knocked into a wall, and soon to the ground. "I understand Wizeman....however..." He pointed at Eva, "There is only one left that stands between me and you!"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:32 am

"I don't know how you know my name, traitor-" Eva said as she moved into a stance, "but your mission ends here and now!" Eva was tired of feeling this horrible sensation of restraint and fear, she felt she had to do somthing! And just as Puc had stated, she was the only one here left to protect the lamb, from the wolf. Whatever happened to her now wouldn't matter, without Wizeman...what purpose is there for her?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:24 pm

"I don't want to fight you EVa....but I must." Puc froze time and rusmed time standing in front of her holding his hand to her face. "I'd hate to see you in pain, but if I have to....I'll take full advantage of your weakness."

Reala got back to his feet, such power....more then Reala could ever dream of possessing, he would have to find away to slow Puc down, to prevent him from his powers.....there was one way......but Plan B would get its moment.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:14 pm

Eva was startled, how did he move so quickly? And even more so, why is he playing concerned about HER wellbeing if he smacked everyone else around so senselessly on his way here? "W....Weakness?" Eva repeated, stuck staring into his eyes, "I...I haven't any weaknesses." Eva pushed Puc's hand off her face, but her gaze still stuck in Puc's eyes, she couldn't help but fear.....what was he about to pull?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:24 pm

"Of course you don't know.....You don't understand....." Puc mumbled, all he did was bring fear to her, when he use to be someone Eva couldn't stop think about, now only sees him as a terrifying monster. "I'll show you true fear...." Grabbing her arms, He placed his mouth close to hers, breathing in before kissing her, doing so to bring back the warm feeling he remembered the first time they had kissed, and of course....to break her down...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:42 pm

Eva was stunned.
Her reflex automatically began it's course as she brought up a hand to smack Puc, but her arm being held in place, she couldn't reach her hand up to his face. Oh, she wanted to reach!! She wanted it to reach!! She wiggled and squirmed, but she didn't know what to do! Why is he doing this to her? This maniac! This traitor! This-...this-.....felt familiar...
..why did she feel strange?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:57 pm

Puc had her now, with Eva paralyzed, he could easily bring her back, give her back her memories and bring back the Eva he had lost once to Wizeman, and never plans to lose again. placing his fingers on Eva's forehead, the tips began to glow bright purple, the process had began to give EVa her memories again.....but there was no progress....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:16 pm

Eva looked up to see a purple glow...what was he doing to her now? Was Puc planning to finish her off somehow? Eva wanted to just slap Puc away and recover from a safe distance, but whatever this traitor is doing to her head, is making her feel drained. Oh, perhaps he plans to knock her out and then finish Wizeman off? ....how cheap.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next