Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
SonicS29
Jackal lover68
6 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 7 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:10 pm

Lei-Lei let go of Puc. She knew inside her, she had finally found love....but this wasn't it.... Puc had someone else to find, and she couldn't just make him give it up. Having finally got the one she wanted to spend as much time as possible with him, she just couldn't bare it, this guilt, she had to make things right. Leaving Puc where he was, Lei-Lei left their hide away, the downpour began.

After prepping herself for the day since dawn break, Veronica brushed a few more strokes through her long silk like blond hair, giving a squall of success as she looked in the mirror at her perfection; freshly pressed and washed school uniform, soft skin with dazzling looks to attract any man of her desires. She heard her mom shout from the first floor for her children to wake up and get ready for the day. Exiting her room with her school bag in both hands, "Coming" She told her mom in a singing tone as she walked down the hall, stopping to see her younger brother not even dressed yet. "Good morning Brother..." She began sarcastically "I thought we agreed that we'd wake up early so I could get to school early to study, right Lucas?"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 7 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:35 pm

Danfed floated over to the top of the statue to notice a gem was it he had no idea so he touched it as it blasted him back into a half destroyed house standing infront of him was a beast of darkness. "Oh master i'm sorry we thought oh man im sorry so so sorry." The beast said to him Danfed looked into a puddle to see he had his dark star eyes he had passed the trials. "Oh ok." Danfed got up looking around wondering what the story was here.

Lintery returned to Cront and Tine. "Nope nothing out of the ordinary Jackal must have gone to the other spirit world." Lintery smiled and burst out in laughter thinking of Jackal going to the other world was to funny. "Lintery im happy your happy but still cut Jackal some slack he is after all created to be like he is." Lintery calmed down. "Jackal's took to much away from me and im never letting that happen again." Cront got up and looked at her. "Well i see." Cront took battle pose. "Lintery if you contain the strength you must fight me." Lintery got confused. "Why?" She asked. "Cause if you can beat me i sha'll graduate you consider this your final test." Lintery took battle stance as well. "Bring it on." She said as she clashed against Cront in battle.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:50 pm

Eva looked away from the mirror and stared at the girl looking to her. "Oh...uh.." Eva began, thinking quickly as she broke eye-contact with the girl, "..of course...! I'll regroup with you momentairily..sister." Eva moved to the washroom door and closed it, hiding herself away from this apparent sibling of her victim. Eva sighed to herself and looked at her appearance again with a frown, looking to some kind of uniform hanging on a rack against the wall. If what she had understood from the girl was correct...not only would Eva have to put up with being IN a human...she'd have to survive around HUNDREDS of them in a confined area...
.....she's doomed.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:19 pm

"That's better." Veronica told her brother as she made her way down the stairs to the first floor. Though something did puzzle her, Lucas would always complain and resist what she said before agreeing with her. Yet today.....Veronica giggled, maybe her brother finally learned to respect her. She awaited downstairs, sitting in a lone chair in the front hall way, holding her school back and packed lunch between her feet, and her brother's packed lunch beside the chair, having a light cheese danish for breakfast, waiting impatiently for Lucas.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:01 pm

Opening the washroom door fully changed into the provided outfit she found, Eva hung her head and groaned. "Alright...just don't kill anything and things will work themselves out..." Eva told herself reasuringly, grabbing some messy bag in the corner that looked similar to the one that girl held. Giving one last preparing sigh, Eva made her way out of her safe location, spotting the girl sitting on a lower floor of this building. Making her way down the stairs silently, Eva gripped a hand into a fist and shoved it into a pocket, giving a trying smile to the older girl. "..pleasent greetings, sister." Eva tried in a sincere tone, hoping to fool this girl and let this day start ending already.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:17 am

Danfed nodded he understood this town had been victom of dark star 000 when he was still alive. "So i guess this town has suffered alot." The creature nodded. "Please understand im not who you think i am Dark star 003 the third to be created 000 was my ansestor he must have found a way to travel back in time cursing this fair town and turning you all into his slaves right?" The creatures nodded they had been nightmaren who fell in battle. "Ok well you mind if i stay here for the night?" The beast that Danfed talked to before led Danfed to a huge room one royal like bed a painted picture of dark star 000 a desk and much more stuff a nightmaren tv and it was hooked up to the human world to so Danfed could possibly watch new there. "I um will adjust." Danfed told the beast letting his dark star eyes go back to normal eyes. "As you wish yell down the hall if you need anything." The beast went off leaving Danfed alone in this royal area. "Hmm well." Danfed went to the desk and looked at the picture of dark star 000 on the desk he found a journal. "Whats this?" Danfed opend it up. "Day 1 of my tradgety a war has begun today when a group of nightmaren saw me they attacked not knowing of the curse i could place on them." Danfed then saw two more books he could practice with them they were the original but that was for another day Danfed yelled down the hall for a glass of something grape flavored to drink they brought him his wish he drank it they also brought him some clothes they looked exactly like his old clothes black completly black he scanned them with his dark star eyes and they appeared on him the other clothes and appeared in his hand. "Ok im gonna go to bed." He told the beast It left. Danfed got under the blankets his eyes returned to normal and he fell asleep.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:14 pm

after finishing the last of her breakfast, Veronica picked up Lucas's lunch bag and shoved it into his hands as she stood up. Giving him a evil stare, she began to walk towards the front door, "Don't think that acting nice will fool me." Exiting her home, Veronica looked up at the sky, clear blue. Prediction: victory with a slight chance of happiness.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:33 pm

Lintery hit Cront so hard he fell she had won the fight. "Good Lintery." Cront got up and gave her a badge it was brown and had a golden star on it. "Whats this?" "Welcome to the high ranks of the ressistance." He showed her his badge it was the same but his had a silver star with 6 points. The badge went onto Lintery's shirt and sewed its self on. "Wow." Lintery said looking pleased. "You have mastered your powers." Lintery laughed. "Wow you fell for it i rembered everything but i did get rid of my goddess powers so i can be normal now im gonna go taunt Wizeman." Lintery disapeared and reapeared infront of Wizeman she circled him not being intimindated by him.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:45 pm

Eva descretely threw a scathing glare at the girl as she watched her turn her back and head outside. "Acting nice?" Eva thought sarcastically, "Then I suppose you'd perfer me to be nasty then..." Eva straightened her posture and followed the girl from the house. Looking up to the sky, she grimmaced....too pretty for her taste here...
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:15 pm

Lei-Lei traveled through the woods as the rain started, beginning to get harsher. It would have been easier to wait till the storm passed, but it bothered her, to have Puc in such pain, she had to make things right. Once she finds the right portal, Lei-Lei would be able to get the help she needs.

Veronica walked down the block, keeping her little brother at least two feet in distance from her at all times. Even with her cruel attitude, she still cared for Lucas as a gentle sister would. But selfishness always comes first, as they began to pass by the fence of the school, soon to reach the main gate entrance.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:38 pm

Eva kept well behind this sibling she would be stuck with for the day, observing her back with a hard expression. Apon passing along the fence, Eva sighed to herself and took a minute to think. She had given many horrible school-related nightmaresl to humans before...so if children could posses such fears surrounding such a facility of education, what exactly was in store for her at this place? ..well....things will work themselves out.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:14 am

Lintery disapeared and reapeared immdetly back in the spirit world where Cront and Tine are. "Now what?" "I dont know..." Tine said looking disapointed. "Cront?" Lintery asked. "I dont know our main enemy is dead so..."

Danfed got up and sat down at the desk with the books and began to read. "Wow this book contain all the secrets to Dark stars." He frowned no way he could learn theese abbilitys.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:43 pm

After arriving at the front gate, Veronica searched her school bag for her student id. Holding it front of the Gate, there was a soft cranking sound before the gate opened itself in and Veronica proceeded towards the school, soon to start an enjoyable day at school. The gate creaked slowly, as it began to close again.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:04 pm

Eva watched with an unimpressed stare as the gate resumed its closed position. Heaving a sigh, she assumed this kid must have one of those plastic things as well, and therefore...she'd have to find it. Eva looked distastefully at the messy bag hanging in her right hand...what fun.
Standing on one foot, she balanced the apparent food ration on her raised knee as she used the extra hand to begin slowly searching through the unorganized mess. After an eventful search, Eva pulled the plastic item out of the mess...only to see that, unsurprisingly, had some mystery purple blob on it. Giving that a quick examination...it appeared to be jam.
Grabbing the tip of her ration in her mouth, Eva let her knee come down, holding out the card the same way as the girl had done, and with such relief to Eva, the gate had accepted her as well and began to open, leaving her to gather all of her mess and scurry through.

Lucas blinked a few times and looked around. Floating suspended and alone in some strange area, he tried to ask the female he had entered for information..but she wouldn't answer! It's not like he was scared or anything...but...he wasn't stoked to be stuck in a...in a chick.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:37 pm

Danfed looked to see the curse that this village had been placed under he looked around in the book to see to reverse curses he had to do the curse backwerds he looked at how many poses there were for the curse. "37 ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" He shouted in his mind and then decided that he'd better get started.

Lintery winked at Cront and Tine. "Ill leave you two alone for awhile. Im going to go celebrate me getting into the high ranks of the resistance." Lintery took out her portal card which she stole from Jackal back ten years ago. She threw it in the air and it made a portal she went through back to the woods to see it was raining. She walked up to the spot her house was and sighed she hit a button and it rebuilt itself she went in and went to the kitchen and got out some cupajuice. "Cupajuice yum." Lintery said pouring it into a cup. Then sat down on her couch she looked around her home and smiled. "Nice." Lintery said she hit a button on her sterio it started to play she layed on the couch and fell asleep.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:07 pm

With 30 minutes till morning classes would commence, Veronica made her way down to the school's soccer field. With a big soccer tournament in a few weeks, the team's couch has forced the boy's team to work an additional practice in the mornings. Being this early, Veronica knew she would be the only one to see the boys work out, maybe even flirt with them as well. She giggled thinking about, but emotion changed as she saw a crowd of students her age, watching with anticipation as the soccer team worked extra hard. She backed away from her destination, her plan was it to be here and only her for the team, but apparently, plan B would have to be played.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:53 am

Danfed looked he had managed to memorize all the poses he started he would have to do them fast. After all the poses a bright light flashed and he was on the floor. "Er what the what happend?" He rubbed his head he walked out of the room to see everyone was nightmaren again. "Thank you dark star 003." One of the nightmaren said Danfed left the town and headed off to another area in nightmare.

Lintery woke up and turned the sterio off she went up stairs to her bead and fell asleep there.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:51 pm

Eva quickly made her way inside the main building, planning to do some survalence work before her free time ends. Thinking on it now though...Wizeman most likely was expecting information...would she be able to obtain that from the scheduled classes this boy travels to? Eva sighed and sat down on some empty bench. If it came to it, she could always just ditch a class and look around this world more....what does she care what happens to this boy?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Shadow Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:06 pm

I'd like to join.

Name: Twilight Shadow
Nightmaren's name: Gelidus
loyal or free: Loyal, but not to Wizeman. To his own Nightmaren Master, (or rather, Mother) Auruous.
favorite hobbies: Carrying out missions.
abilities: Nothing very special. Same abilities as an average First-level Nightmaren.
dislikes: Evil or injustice, chatting.
biography: Gelidus is very quiet and never talks around people he doesn't trust or knows personally, and even when he is around people like that he barely says a word. He carries out his duties without saying anything, so sometimes he comes off to people involved in his missions as a bit tude. The scarf he has was a gift made for him by his Mother, Auruous. She has made a special gift for all of her First and Second Level Nightmarens.
picture:
Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 7 OM_3059

Twilight Shadow

http://allaboutanime.ipbfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:51 pm

Eva sat in quiet observation as children of diffrent ages passed her by. With each group she watched, the tiniest shine of a refected color shone off her selected specimen's chest, invisible to them, but more than noticible for Eva. Watching all the glows dance around her only made it more difficult for Eva to just sit and watch them walk by. So few variation in one person...but in a group.. all colors of the Ideya rainbow. "..Blue...Blue...Yellow...Blue..oh...a White...so tempting.."
Restraining herself from performing her natural talents on all the misfits passing her, Eva waited in anticipation for this day to start ending.
..she missed Wizeman already.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:44 pm

Before Veronica could let anything occur for "Plan B", the morning bell rung loudly. Students began to head for class, while others took their time from socializing in order to get to class before a teacher warns them about being tardy. Speaking of which, Lucas's home room teacher noticed him sitting on a bench, and began to approach him, "Class will start soon, you better hurry." he told him.

Mean while from a far, another Nightmaren that had escaped Nightmare, watched curiously at the school boy. "So someone else knows how to duelize..." the nightmaren whispered, with a cheerful grin.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Eva looked at the adult and sat up straight. "Oh..uh, yes sir." she stuttered, slightly surprised by the sudden encounter. She blinked a few times before letting her face spread into a worried, dumbfounded gape. Where in the Night Demnsion was she supposed to head to?!
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:38 pm

Finding no reason to warn Lucas yet again, the teacher continued his way to class, peer back several times, keeping a close eye. The curious nightmaren, swooped in close from the sky to where the school boy was, identifying closely, who he duelized with, and if their are still loyal to the name...Wizeman...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Eva watched in worry as more and more students made their way towards their respective location hidden away inside that massive zoo of a "school". She didn't know what would happen if she didn't follow what she had been warned to do by that adult...but worst case scenario...her identity would be comprimised. She opened Lucas's messy bag and searched through it, praying for some sort of orderly scheduele to reach her hand and save her mission from complication...and she recieved just that. Pulling out a creased and unevenly-folded square of white paper, Eva opened it, revealing this Lucas boy's daily scheduele. "Oh thank Wizeman.." she muttered breathlessly, before stopping every movement with a dead stillness.
She felt it. The feeling of someone of her own kind...amoung the humans world...
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:15 am

The was no reason to let the school boy feel suspicious of the curious nightmares presence, after all, it might as well be now before he hurries off to morning studies. Taking a deep breath, the nightmaren still curious and dressed in shades of purple and lilac, descended towards the ground, levitating only inches away from setting foot on the rugged earth. Sitting in the air, the nightmaren began to mimic playing a flute, moving key strokes on this invisible instrument, a sound still played as clear as it was pure. Although this nightmaren preferred casual greetings, rarely was their a need stand out for attention.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next