Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
GreywolfZ
allrandomthings
6 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 36 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:12 pm

Eva covered her mouth with her hand, finding it hard to watch Puc be pulled into an unwinnable fight. No one could match Reala's power....she knew that, and to see him in such a state of mind worried her. Eva looked away and held her eyes shut, her hand still welded over her mouth. If only Puc hadn't come back, then everything would be back to normal, and he could still live as that nameless Nightmaren mixed into the forest somewhere....like before.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 36 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:51 pm

Puc took all the hits, stinking like a school of hungry piranhas, Reala let Puc dropped to the ground, and laughed, "I didn't expect much from you.... To think you could even dare try to touch wisemen....shame shame. I'll be more then happy to end your life now." Reala dived straight at him, Puc's life would soon be over, but before he knew it, Puc had vanished from that spot, using his advantage of stopping time. Reala quickly landed on his feet, but frantically looked for Puc, and shocked to see him, holding Eva in his arms.

returning to Nightmare, Jackle landed and viewed the scenery, destruction and chaos, filled the air. He came back, his heart telling him that his love was in danger, and it was not Bella. His heart pulsed faster as he found who he was looking for, Lintery.....she was dying....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:03 pm

Lintery's sister looked over and saw Jackal she pointed her gun at him.
"MOVE ALONG NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!"
Mill, payed no head to what was going on sending puff of magic at Lintery, everytime her wand completly charged which took about 10 seconds.
Lintery's, brother looked over to Lintery's sister then at Jackal.
"Who are you cant you see were busy our sister is dieing cant you see we need to guard I dont want to fight people but I well to protect our sister and dont even bother with the exscuse nightmaren dont have family you want to complain look at our plans..."
Lintery's brother layed His plans Lintery's plans and Lintery's sisters plans on a table pointing to how they were the same. Lintery's sister wished Jackal, would leave. Lintery, began to disapear more Mill sent a huge flare of magic at Lintery, stablising her for at least a couple of minutes. Lintery, coughed MIll, sent more magic at her stablising her more.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:31 pm

Eva felt somthing around her, making her eyes open, and open WIDE. As if nothing at all happened, Puc was hugging her. She swallowed hard and hung limply as she was held....she missed being held.
".....I don't want you to die Puc." she whispered to him as she stared at the floor, finding enough in herself to still put a hand on his shoulder.

Last edited by SonicS29 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:36 pm

"Understand....I came here to see Lintery....." Jackle wasn't just going to give up now, he had to talk with her.....one last time.... "If you can just let me be near her.....please.....she's my love......" Jackle only could hope, that his heart is pure.

Reala held back, attacking Puc, only meant Eva would be harmed as well. But Puc would soon be gone, and Reala would be without a servant. While he thought on his choice, Puc looked at Eva with warm eyes, "it's good to see you again..." giving her a kiss once more, this time, as an act of love.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:46 pm

Lintery's sister, scoffed and cocked her head aside then looked back at Jackal.
"How do I know if you "Love her" huh who are you anyway I demand answers!!!!"
Lintery's brother looked over to his sister in rage and patted her shoulder telling her to quit.
"Go on but keep in mind I doubt she'll be able to talk that poison Reala, placed on her is very powerful even for a half goddess like her..."
Lintery''s sister looked at her brother with hateful eyes.
Mill, mouthed the words "what cant you see I need consentrasion."
Lintery's brother steped aside grabbing his sister and forcing her to step aside to.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:52 pm

This was all too much for Eva to take at a single time. Puc still....cared? Another cold drop seeped out from her persona as she held back from hugging him. She knew the longer she remained like this, the longer Puc would be protected, but just because she was close to him wouldn't hold off the next blow forever.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:02 pm

The kids ran into Wizeman's lair the boy wa wearing Reala's resembled persona he pointed an energy drainer at Reala, and hit him with it making his teleportung abbiltys disapear into the gun.
"Well give you back your abbility if you tell us how to heal Lintery!"
"Tell us now how do we stop the poison!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm

Jackle moved to Lintery's side, kneeling down, staring. He grabbed a hold of her hand, and gave her smile. "I never meant to leave you...." He said with tears down his cheeks, to have her disappear now, would change everything. Lintery would finally be dead, and Jackle...would feel incomplete...

Reala wasn't going to wait anymore, even if Puc was protecting himself using Eva, he was still a target as he charged at the two, not caring for the the nuisance of the kids. Lei-Lei had given up watching Puc, seeing him with Eva again, she felt as if....it was better that way... Puc stood before Reala waiting for his attack, and knew what he had to do, as He rose his hand out in front of him, yelling the words, "Persona of silence!"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:27 pm

he boy hit Reala, with another blast from the drainer making his strength go inside of the gun as Puc, put the pesona into play.
"Last time I'm going to say it HOW DO YOU STOP THE POISON IF YOU DONT TELL ME I'M GOING TO GET RID OF ALL OF YOUR ABLITYS!"

Mill, looked at Jackal.
"Lintery, the half goddess I cant heal her alone..."
Mill, looked over to the sky to see that Clone cront, Cront, Tine, and Coor, had returned with more spell casting stuff.
The girl grabbed the hollowing rock and made her wand have more of a point she put the crystal in her wand her wand was complete she placed wand tip on Lintery, and chanted with power within me i make it heal this pain with full power i will heal her quicker i hold the power now let it heal."
Lintery, began to appear a little more becoming more and more visible.
"She'll need her rest whoever you are she might feel beeter in a couple of hours but I should mention the side effect her Scar well return my work is done..."
Mill, twirlled her wand and walked up to Wizeman's lair going right infront of Wizeman she looked at him and siad
"Good job master mabye you do have a heart you could have left Lintery, dead seven years ago but you healed her..."
Mill, walked off before telling the kids that Lintery, would be better hopefully.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:38 pm

Eva looked in confusion at Puc's attack. "Persona of Silence"...what could that mean? She turned her gaze abruptly to the kids zapping Reala. Eva knew if it came to it, she would have to defend Reala with anything she had. It was her duty, and job, as a lower class. Eva waited in antipiation at this attack Puc would soon preform, hoping it wasn't somthing too powerful, or damaging.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:42 pm

The kid hit Reala, with a reverse shot giving him his powers back.
"I'm keeping the persona!"
The boy yelled running with the girl to the prison to free the half gods and goddesses.
Danfed, looked down still hiding from the fight he mumbled.
"Idiots you should have drained Reala's power."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:39 am

The kids's attacks were nothing more then bug bites to Reala, annoying, but would heal, but they didn't matter, Reala had finally got Puc to use true power, non the less, his persona. Puc's appearance changed, as he wore a silver mask, with a design split in to; the happy playful jester on the left, and the unhappy lonely clown on the right. His mouth was also covered by the persona, constructing him from speaking. Bringing back the persona, brought back memories to Puc, including the last time he flew. But with power returning, he accept Reala's challenge and begun a vigorous battle of survival.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:17 am

The kids ran right into a control tower and hit a button that free'd the half gods and goddesses. As soon as everyone was out they ran out to Lintery and everyone else they bith said.
"Master Lintery, we did it!"
But then they noticed she was still sleeping from the poison and useing her goddess power. The girl said.
"I hope she'll be ok..."
"Dont worry she will a very nice wizardess helped heal her."
Lintery's, brother told the kids. The boy looked at the grey sky he removed Reala's persona from his face and put it in his pocket.
Lintery's, scar reapeared like Mill, said it would except it was in the stitches form not the open form.

Lintery, opend her eyes dizzy from the risky stuff she had done forbidden ideya plus goddess.
"Am I dead?"
She asked placeing her hand on her cheek her scar was back she didn't know what to say before she fainted again from exaustion.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:33 pm

Jackle left in silence, he had given up on her, yet again....guess things weren't meant to be for Jackle and Lintery to be together. Having no where else to go to and losing everything including his psychopathic laugh, there was only one thing left to do.....disappear...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:09 pm

Eva knew that if Puc would go as far as to put a symbolic item on that stood for somthing he utterly hated, this confrontation might not end as easiy as the forest one. Although she felt a little shameful admitting it....she sort of liked seeing Puc in his old persona....though it made him appear completely diffrent, in her opinion. Eva stood at the ready in her spot, not sure on what was to come from this change in events.

Last edited by SonicS29 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:10 pm

Lintery, got up rage filled her all her hate rediricted to Reala the forbiden ideya appeared around her unleashing there full power. Lintery's sister looked at Lintery.
"The... Gurdian of the forbidden ideya is our sister?"
Lintery's eyes went white black lightning appeared around her a sword handle appeared she threw it out infront of her and a blade of electricty appeared black lightning appeared around her she charged into Wizeman's thrown room. Sending the sword blade at Reala, she kicked him in the air then at Puc and Eva.
"Round two Reala, and Wizeman after I'm done here your next..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:46 pm

before Reala could respond, he unexpectedly got attacked by yet another nuisance, Lintery. Able to land on his feet, he wasn't expecting another fight, and now had to deal with the equipped Puc, the angry proto Genesis, and the undecided Eva. He might as well just continue the fight with Puc and let Lintery wait her turn, and then realized, Puc has no control of his persona....outside of nightmare....interesting. Reala began to pen a portal underneath Lintery, and using that as a decoy created another under Eva and Puc, and sent them to somewhere unknown.

Puc was unable to respond into time, as he was already knee deep in the portal, and to be sucked in with Eva would just add to their rage against each other. But then again, to be with her once more....would change everything for him. Holding Eva in his arms, he hoped she would have forgiven him, or already planned to fly out and get pulled in.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:57 pm

Lintery, shouted.
"NO I WONT LOSE NOW I'VE LOST TO MUCH!"
Lintery, rose out of the portal thanks to the forbidden ideya her sword became sharper she charged at Reala, and impailed him in his chest right below his cold heart she put her palm on his face and shouted.
"NEAR FAR BLAST!!"
the traingle hit it Reala's face sending him through a portal that she created. Next she whipped the electricidy at Eva, and Puc, freeing them she told them.
"You defeat Wizeman, I've got a score to settle."
Lintery, charged after Reala, going through the portal she thought.
"Please gods goddesses lend me the strength I need to defeat Reala..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:19 pm

With such strength, Reala could not fight back, he was powerless to her force, and would soon be destroyed....had he not had a final resort, only saved as a last case emergency, and one that would take his life as well, "I applaud you on your strength Genesis, however, what you['re about to go through can never be un done....or escaped" He let his body go limp and laughed, "Time to end this! Final technique, Allure Dimension!!!" Reala broke apartand created a dark portal as the exit to the portal they traveled in. The only visible thing their was Lintery, all alone, in black dimension...of nothing....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:32 pm

Lintery, said nothing she fell to her knee's she was trapped forever she didn't cry she just sat.

Back with Cront, Clone cront, Tine, Coor, Mill, Lintery's sister and brother they all charged into Wizemans thrown room Lintery's sister first.
"If anything happend to my sister I'll kill someone!"
She looked at her brother he had a nervous stare.
"It's over Wizeman give up I know I used to be a godd servent to you but thats before I met true friends..."
Cront, told Wizeman Tine, stepped up next.
"Yeah we will always be there for Lintery, thats what true friends do for each other. Coor, began to talk.
"I used to think that I had to kill to avenge my... well friend but Lintery, showed me otherwise."
He looked at Lintery's sister and blushed and turned back to Wizeman.
Mill, pointed her wand at Wizeman.
"It's over!!"
She yelled at him.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:53 pm

"GENERAL REALA!!" Eva yelled, gazing as her comander was taken somewhere else with such injuries. She knew she had to assist, she wanted to assist, but the portal had closed, just as quickly as it had opened. Still gripped to Puc, Eva clentched her fists, turning to the new rivals challenging her Master. This, was unforgiveable. She made her way from Puc's hold and stood infront of these new strangers, her face and eyes hardened by hatred. "I've had enough of this nonsense! You idiots think you can just come in here, and speak to Master Wizeman in such a way?! I'd rather die before letting ANY of you so much as touch him!!" Hightened by her rage, Eva took a defensive stance. If Reala would go to such lengths to protect Nightmare...so would she.
Again...and again.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:34 am

With Reala gone, and Eva ready to defend Nightmare, the only thing Puc could do now is save Lei-Lei from getting in the fight, who had already fallen asleep again, from lack of entertainment. For some reason, it felt wrong to him to just leave, his persona, was forcing him to fight, as he stood next to Eva, ready to defend the creator he hated.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:30 am

Lintery's sister cocked her head aside again.
"Fool there is 7 of us and only 2 of you do you really want to throw your life awway like that?"
Lintery's sister shot Eva, in the arm and said.
"We dont have time for you only Wizeman now be good little nightmaren and go steal a visitors ideya."
Lintery's brother ran to Puc, and said sorry. he hit Puc, in the back of the neck very hard.
Danfed, stared if anything else happend he'd have to protect eva, and puc.
Cront, yelled at Eva, and Puc.
"You may be doing this for your pride or whatever but we are doing this for someone that we care for how would you loyal nightmaren understand you have no feelings we need to do this for Lintery!"
He took out his black sword and Clone cront, took out his white sword.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:35 pm

Eva heard a loud crack and saw a flash of light...but everything after that was a bit hard to remember. She felt somthing hit her arm and twist its way inside, feeling a tremendous pain as she gripped a newly formed hole with her other hand. Black smoke shot from the open wound in multiple streams; Eva's very essence leaving her again. Holding her wound in a death grip with the opposite hand, Eva held back any yells with a shortening breath. "..You all really are just idiots..!" she coughed out, hunching over from the loss of her smoke. "...doing this for my pride? Are you kidding? ..if I wasn't in so much pain right now...I'd fall over laughing..! ...Why do you think I do what I do? It's called respect....admiration.....loyalty. Or what you morons call, " doing somthing because you care for someone". I "care" for Master Wizeman...he gave me life for pete's sake! I refuse to let you attack those unprovoked!" Vision begining to blurr, and knees wobbiling, Eva took another gasp of air and continued. "Which is also why I forbid any of you to go near Puc. If I see so much as one soul n-near him...I'll.." Dropping to her knees, Eva stared at the hole in her arm, astounded at the amount of smoke leaving her. "..I'll kill them in a heartbeat.."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next