Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
GreywolfZ
allrandomthings
6 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 38 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:52 pm

warriors growled at Danfed, they knew something was odd with him, and now he speaks the truth. He has dark star, negative energy, that of which they believe a powerful being called chaos is fueled on. "Leave....now...turn...back..." If Danfed continued to stay, that might all soon be in great trouble then imagined.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 38 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:03 pm

Danfed, looked at them wanting to ring there neck but kept calm.
"Whats wrong you were allright until you learned that I was once a dark star what's the problem with dark stars? And no we wont leave we dont even know what were doing here Wizeman, sent us!"
Danfed, mad the shadow come back around him only covering his les like the cat and it's owner.

Lintery, wandered through the void her scar not having the tense feeling anymore she knew what that ment.
"Oh yeah Jackal's, dead oh yeah oh yeah this awsome it's enough to bring a nightmaren to a hahaha!"
Lintery, did a little dance then said.
"I'm thanking whoever killed Jackal, if I ever get out of here."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:08 pm

Arriving back to the location she had left her allies, Eva heard the noise of a ruckus drift to her from the distance. Moving to the source of the noise, she observed Danfed negotiating with a few strange creatures...perhaps...those they were sent to find? Exposing her position might not be the most clever of moves..but hey, these two didn't appear threatening enough to her. "Is there a problem here?" Eva cooingly asked from the air, looking at the two new beings with a multiple expression grin. Crossing her legs, Eva sat professionally as she looked to Danfed, last hearing a retort from him, and expecting to hear another one soon.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:15 pm

Danfed, looked back to Eva, and sighed. Closeing his eyes not to show that he had his dark star powers while he was in this area.
"Yeah theese wariors got a problem with you know my other half they attacked me and Puc, and well while I'm in this area well."
He opend his eyes revealing his dark star eyes to Eva, he turned back to the creatures
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:17 pm

when Eva appeared, the warriors knew they had barely enough strength to challenge one nightmare, let alone three. "leave....please....chaos.....arise...." They didn't want to be in danger or even have their people in danger, so the best they could do was, stall, but even that wasn't enough, as Puc sneaked away to the strange shelter, hoping to find answers.

Carrying Jackle's dead body, Bella traveled to Nightmare, only asking for one wish from Wisemen. As selfish as it was, it was want Jackle wanted, and she would honor that, making sure she was just as powerful as him. She didn't dare take flight yet, not while she knew that she had never been airborne before...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Danfed, looked at the warrior and got angry.
"WHO'S CHAOS!?!"
Danfed, asked angrily he hated this sppech it was hard to get information with theeses creatures.

Lintery, eventualy got to a point where she had no idea if she had even moved all it was was a void of darkness she had no idea.
"Gah this is useless I need to find a way out of here what did I do to get in here!"
Lintery, walked still having a stressed smile stressed from being in the void and a smile of having Jackal, dead.
"Hey if your up there Jackal, or down there in your case... WERE EVEN YOUR DEAD AND YOU KILLED ME. now to matters at hand I need to find a way out of here..."
Lintery, floated into the air and took off in a burst of speed there had to be a way out every place does have a way out.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:45 pm

"Now, now, Danfed..." Eva whispered casually, "hostility doesn't get us closer to finding out what we're here for." Turning back to the creatures with a smile, she tried her best to assume friendly, although she wanted answers as much as Danfed did. "What my associate is trying to say is, just why is it that you don't desire us here? Chaos? If you two are assuming that all Nightmaren are just brainless havoc causing creatures, you're rather insulting me, you know."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:29 am

"You do realize theese things attacked me and Puc, and tried to kill us?"
Danfed, told Eva, in a calm tone he had calmed down his dark star eyes spun as soon as he looked at the cabin why did this area give him his dark star abillitys again and who was this chaos theese questions rattled his head. He thought to himself.
"Damn and I thought this would be easy..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:27 am

"No....brainless....fearful yes.....terror yes.....", the warrior tried to explain that they understood the nightmaren, they just knew they could do to weaklings like themselves, and that torture was something they didn't want to go through. At the entrance of the shelter, Puc made his way in, only to be greeted by handful of spears aimed as his chest by a few remaining warriors, keeping their stance as their life depended on it. Puc raised his arms up as a sign of surrender, knowing that if he was caught, Eva and Danfed would soon follow after....he hoped...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:28 am

Eva looked from Danfed to the strangers with a frown, unpleased to have interference of this level. Making an assumption based on appearances, they didn't appear that much of a threat, but if it was true that they had attacked those in her care, she would have to take action. "...It has come to my attention that you two be considered as possibly dangerous, seeing as you attacked my group. Therefore, if you wish to remain intact...I suggest answering whatever questions that Danfed here has....or I suppose you could just.." Eva took a moment to smile before continung, "...take your chances and get to know me a little better.."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:51 pm

"Thats it!"
He yelled he ran right up to the warrior and placed a shodw on it. Now it could talk like a nightmaren.
"That effect well only last for 5 minutes explain now."
Danfed, told them taking the libberty of making the shadows surround the two not grabbing them but circling them.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:39 pm

Able to speak perfectly, the warrior spoke out the truth, "We know why you're here, but we're not giving up. Wisemen doesn't need it, and without it, our race will die. We know the prophecy will be so if we don't fight back, there for....we'll risk our lives to make sure our families are safe...."

Puc heard the same story from the Raidmother, the leader of this tribe, the Merkin. She also continued to tell him that Wisemen had changed this area from the clear waters and rapid rivers, to a dark and musky swamp in order to hide what kept their village alive, an orb of blue ideya. Puc knew why Wisemen would want it back, after going against one invading threat, his was going to eliminate any others, one by one, innocent or not.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:44 pm

"You tell us what is chaos! Do you understand and what does it have to do with me being a dark star huh?"
Danfed, would just ask one more question.
"Why do I have my dark star powers when I'm here huh thats my last question?"

Lintery, eventualy gave up on trying to find an exit she was trapped she made her book bag come to her she took out what she had been saving for the day Jackal, was killed super cupajuice.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:30 pm

Eva hund her head slightly, letting Danfed take control of the conversation from here. Great...ANOTHER sob story...she was getting pretty sick of these. Looking back to the being, she kept her frown, bobbing her proped-up foot up and down impatiently.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:28 pm

"chaos... is a spirit the raidmother told us about, that controls the darkness that rests in our homeland, and and has a symbol like the one you have." the warrior said pointing to Danfed's darkstar. "As long as you're here, chaos will rise once again, and consume what's left of our tribe......"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:40 pm

"Well it shouldn't matter I'm stuck in my nightmaren form my eyes thats the problem MY DARK STAR EYES! If that wasn't so believable I'd colapse right here and now of laughter."
Danfed, then walked into the cabin looking at the raidmother completly ignoring Puc.
"Where is this chaos beast!"
Danfed, shielded his eyes if there leader saw his eyes who knows what would happen.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:17 pm

The warriors ran off, not wanting to say anymore. The raidmother was puzzled by Danfed, appearing in blindly, she let her guards tie up Danfed in strong vines and placed him next to Puc, seeing the resemblance in species between them. Knowing that two were caught, only one remained, and this chase would soon end.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:31 pm

Danfed, opend his eyes to see he was died up as long as he had his dark star abbiltys a shadow picked up a sphere and held it to the raid mothers neck he became darkness his ropes disapearing. He transformed into the dark star heritage form and let out a roar sending all the other warrior flying in diffrent dirctions of the cabin. He looked at the raidmother with a blood lust then turned back into nightmaren he looked at her and said.
"Now I was asking you nicley now this is threatning you! And you know who I am a dark star so tell me now where is chaos!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:40 pm

"That little thing I said about hostility didn't stick, I take it?" Eva asked slightly peeved, upleased with having to have chased after Danfed. "...and what's this over here?" Eva asked in a sarcastic surprised tone, noticing Puc bounded neatly in some form of rope. Letting an annoyed sigh escape her, Eva kept her guard up, as she looked to, what appeared to be, the leader of these strange beings. "A very good evening to you Ma'am," Eva announced, making a slight bow before casually drifting off towards Puc, intending to get him to his feet as quickly as time would allow. "I take it you've already met my partners."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:46 am

The raid mother was the only one left standing, the others were either in pain, afraid to move, or have already gone and left. "why search when he's just in this room.....?he raidmother said, eying at Danfed. Puc kept playing the act of being captured, thinking about how long he can be able to freeze time, so they can escape with what they came for.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:06 am

"What do you mean Puc, Eva, stand your ground."
Danfed, wondered asking he stepped a step closer.
"And if your talking about me thats impossible cause I'll lose my dark star powers when I leave who is chaos huh?"
He let the shadow drop the sphere onto the ground.
"Sorry just I dont know why but this area reminds me to much of my time when everyone was killed it makes me angry..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:50 pm

The raidmother stood her ground, staring at Danfed, this wouldn't last much longer, "I'll suggest again that you three leave this land and never come back, and if you need an excuse, tell Wisemen that what you're looking for hides in the great fields of green...."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:04 pm

"SHUT UP!"
Danfed, yelled his face with anger seeing the raidmother jjust made him so angry.
"Who is chaos!"
Danfed, made a shadow ball appear in his hand.
"Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Your choice."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:36 pm

"Someone's not having a very good feild trip.." Eva thought sarcastically, finished with etching her way towards Puc. Floating innocently at his side with her hands hidden behind her, she began to hack away at the retraints around him, trying to be as discrete as possible. Perhaps choosing to let Danfed confront this "leader" was a smart choice, seeing as though she hadn't been confronted herself as of yet. Continuing the steady up and down motion with a hidden hand, Eva felt a vine snap, quietly keeping the pace up until Puc was free enough to wiggle out.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:07 pm

"Chaos is the one that protects us, and the one we fear...." the raidmother began to speak, "We under his mercy, and if creatures like you continue to stay here, he kill the rest of raise, as a sacrifice for his great ritual, so please leave, I beg you....for your safety...."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next