Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
GreywolfZ
allrandomthings
6 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 35 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:16 pm

Danfed, appeared looking at his brother then at Eva, the girl and the spirits
"Hey everyone let's get out of here!"
Clone cront, came out with Cront, and Tine.
"I'll take theese two well meet up at the angent ruins in the reguler forest back at nightmare."
"You guys go on this island is my home if it goes down I go down..."
Said the girl charging at a hord of spirits.
"Damn what made the spirits so agressive like this..."
said the girl.
Danfed, went through the portal landing where Puc, was.
"Hi puc."
Said Danfed before walking off to the temple to meet up with his brother.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 35 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:54 pm

Eva blinked a few times......why did her cheek feel wet? It wasn't just the trails her tears had created either....it was a round spot....but how..? Seeing Danfed take her portal back to Nightmare rejoged her memory, and she decided that now was the best time to make her departure as well. Making another paraloop, she teleported herself to the corner near Wizeman's lair she had become so aquainted with, preping herself to ask the life changing request. She wouldn't back out of it this time...she wouldn't.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:23 pm

Danfed, made it to the temple his brother was there and so was Cront, and Tine.
"Hey you guys let me in."
"Whats the password?"
"I'm still gonna kill him."
"Yep thats you come in."
Danfed, walked in looking at Cront, and tine, they were playing poker.
"So what dud you want brother?"
"Well we just had to escape were here now for the moment hey what what's going on?"
The moniter they had started to come in with a signal it was a recording of the council.
"Now that you our pawn has succseaded we will make you our eternal salve!"
"Brother get out of here there's the motor bike down there if you get enough speed you should be able to escape go to Wizeman and request to get a quest whatever it is do it even if he doesn't want you there keep insisting!"
Danfed, noded and jumped onto the bike and sped off he would have to take the long sewer route.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:09 am

Reala sensed a strange feeling behind, the scent of a nightmaren that didn't belong, one that was exiled. He turned around, still holding onto the captured Lei-Lei, to see Puc; that damned nightmaren, once again. Lei-Lei was in shock as well, her first thought was that he was here to save her, but hearing Eva's story, her thought would never be real. "You sure are brave, crawling all the way back to nightmare to get your powers back. Wisemen is not as generous as you think he is, so why don't you go...." Before Reala knew it, Lei-Lei was out of his arms, and Puc was running off with her. How did he have that much speed? and if that wasn't it, he had some new trick, Puc had to be stopped, as Reala vanished, to begin another battle.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:51 am

Danfed, made it to an area where there were several bounty hunters he wondered how they found him so quick then the answer came to him his watch was the problem.
"Ok I'm gonna have to go another way seems like there on to me."
He turned the bike and took off inanother direction. He sped off his bike hitting the bumps making it harder to control.

Back on the island Coor, and Lintery's sister had fought there way to the beach and saw the girl.
"Hey we need to get out of here."
"No this island is my home."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:10 pm

She can do it. She can do it this time! Eva kept encouraging herself as she started down the hall, not wanting to feel the shame out of yet another failed atempt to do what anyone would have in her position. Stopping in the middle of the hallway, Eva closed her eyes and forced herself to remeber all the horrible things that she would be getting rid of, to further convince her feet to keep moving. She looked at the entrance and started to mellow out again, being the closest to her Master she had been ever since she had left to scout around the forest that one night. Acting on it's own, Eva's hand began to slowly rise from her side and stretch out twoards the door handle. She was almost there.....she could do it.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:34 pm

Lei-Lei was amazed by Puc's daring rescue, it made her cheeks blush, knowing that he would care enough, to make sure she was safe. Puc had to find Wisemen, his plan would soon be complete. Location check, subject check, results....pending.

Reala appeared in front of Puc, pushing him back but he stood his ground, holding Lei-Lei close, her cheeks now brighter. "I won't let you take her!" He told Reala, making it sound half true. " I doubt you're here for her..." Reala responded, then smile, "But you're more then welcome to stay....Eva and I are soon to be engaged in eternal love." Puc's eyes were wide, he landed on his knees, Lei-Lei was safe, but it was over between Puc and Eva.....however....he still wanted revenge.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:56 pm

Lintery, after training the kids enough that they finnaly unlocked there god conifdance she went with them and appeared in nightmare sneaking to the oblisk they put bombs on all of them Lintery, and her plan to find the half gods and goddesses. She stood and watched what was going on with Puc, and reala, waiting for the moment that she could blow the oblisk's up. but then the boy had to make the mistake and not had hid like she told him to he looked at Reala and said.
"A number one rank nightmaren Wow!"
Lintery, didn't waste anytime then she hit the bomb button and the oblisk's blew up she ran into the smoke the kids ran at Reala, and kicked him still hiding in the smoke well the girl kicked reala, the boy felt like asking Reala, to be a slave. Lintery, ducked into Wizeman's thrown room but then ran in another direction the direction of the prison of all half gods and goddesses.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:02 pm

Eva took her hand away from the handle and frowned displeased at herself. To ask of such a favor in this manner....unthinkable. Being of a professional manner, even in agony, Eva would not let her standard slip. She straightened her coat and persona slowly...strangly..not minding a little more time away from her next move. Clearing her shakey throat, she stood straight and knocked lightly on the door with the back of her fist. She waited in a unsteady silence, turning her gaze down the hallway. ....were those explosions?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:33 pm

Danfed, heard explosions in a distace "What is that?" He asked himself what was happening he had no idea he hoped that it wasn't to bad.

Lintery, made it into the prison sneaking by the guards and fighting them sending idyea laser at them knocking them out. She was looking for the button to open the cell's but no luck. She found herself fighting Clawz. after she beat it down enough she took cover in a small open cell ditching Clawz she ran to another control room still looking for the button.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:40 pm

Reala stood still, he understood, Puc was the reason to these invasions, he held his arms out, quickly vanishing and reappearing, attacking all the kids. Puc was confused, but had no choice but to get out of there. He carried Lei-Lei, as he traveled to find Wisemen, he was not going to let his plan stop now.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:46 pm

Lintery, summond the six forbidden ideya they circled around her she ran and appeared still in the smoke hit Reala, then grabbed his neck she punched him really far straight into a wall she then made a barrior on the kids. Lintery, did 26 hand symbols then held her hand out.
'NEAR FAR BLAST!"
A big triangle appeared in her hand she fired it at Reala repearing behind him grabbing his arm then throwing him at the blast she had set for him.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:57 pm

Reala took the hit, but received more pain then expected. What power, how could she have so much power. To think, his opponent had the power of the gods, continuing to take the hits, he was noticing a theme, her power wasn't stable, and it was weakening. After being thrown into the blast, he was able to land on his feet, facing his enemy, his persona had cracked. "Is that the extent of your power half-god? If so, it's my move!" As he disappeared, and a dark fog engulfed Lintery.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Lintery's began to glow she went goddess phase 1 she bursted out of the smoke. And shot Reala, making his famous persona crack even more.
"Reala!"
She grabbed Reala's, shirt and yelled.
"Where is the switch to the prison of the nightmaren gods and goddesses that you keep locked up then kill."
She made her grip tighter.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:11 pm

Eva stood quietly as the entrance slowly opened, allowing a sudden rush of warm air to escape the crack growing wider between both doors. She remained still as the door opened further and further, until there was enough room for her to enter freely. Eva held her hands together at her waist and hovered forward through the entrance, unable to keep a relieved smile from creeping onto her face, seeing her Master again.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:20 pm

"Stop Lintery!!!"
The kids begged they saw that she waas useing her energy so much that you could actaly see her energy. Lightning struck the ground arround them Lintery, wasn't kidding she would kill if she had to.
Lintery, held Reala, up against the wall wanting him to tell her.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:45 pm

Reala could do nothing but smile, "I know nothing of the sort..." All he had to do was stall time, the poison he let out would soon effect her momentarily. Arriving to the entrance to Wisemen, He let Lei-Lei down gently, untying her with a serious tone. "You'll have to find a way to escape here, there's no other choice." Lei-Lei stood up, staring into Puc's eyes, "there is another choice, I want to follow with you till the end." Puc couldn't stand her attitude, slapping her again, but this time she dodged it and slapped him. "Now we're even," Lei-Lei said with a giggle, as she followed him to Wisemen.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:52 pm

Lintery, felt the poison and laughed letting Reala, go and said.
"Thank you for poisoning me Reala, I had nothing left in this world anyway..."
She hit reala, on the mask breaking his persona completly she flew back and went to back to being nightmaren she sighed and waited for the poison to take effect if this was he fate so be it.
"You might as well know that this invasion wasn't Puc, it was me I have alot of power eversence what happend with the dark star..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Eva bowed deeply as she reached her normal standing location infront of Wizeman, placing one hand across her chest and resting her free arm on her back. She felt a warm pressure come closer to her as Wizeman's hand observed her closely, scanning her. She wasn't the same as when she had last left this room. Eva felt as though she should state why she had came and inturupted Wizeman's time, but she was cut off by a massive object grabbing her and squeezing her slightly, making her lose her breath and gasp for another. She had come this far.....she needed to at least ask....she knew there was no other sensible choice. "M-Master..." Eva began, getting used to the tight conditions she currently was in, "..i-if I may request of you...I would be enternally gratefull if you would..." taking another breath, she forced the words out, "...would erase all memories of love from me...bonds to that...nightmaren...that is."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:27 pm

Lintery, sat back on a peice of metal that had been blown off an oblisk she closed her eyes tears filling her eyes.
She clutched her fist why, why did this all have to happen to her. She looked up into the sky wondering what death was like. She touched the piece of metal tears now coming down alot she stroked the piece of metal now tears dripping she wanted to be alone for her last minuits she looked to Reala.
"When well this poison take effect?"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:39 pm

Reala got up, it was dangerous for him to be without his persona, especially with children around. If he was in Wisemen's chamber, the berserk would be by choice. "Your body will soon go numb, and then, you'll fade away...." Reala disappeared.

"EVA!!!!!" Puc yelled out as he ran towards her, Lei-Lei following behind. Before she knew it, Lei-Lei found herself imprisoned once again. "Wisemen, this has gone too far, I'm here to end your reign of power, so no one else had to be put bellow everyone else!" As he ended his speech, Wisemen spoke.

"Interesting.......Eva, if you wish to have your memories erased, we might as well start with erasing that which causes those dreams......Eva, destroy the exiled Nightmaren Puc....and I will rid you of your horrid memories..."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:46 pm

Lintery, said nothing tears still filling her eyes she sat and awaited her fate she looked at the kids.
"Go and free the half gods and goddesses dont worry about me..."

Danfed, arrived staring at Wizeman, happy to see he was alive from the future to he floated above what was going to look like a battle.

After the kids left Lintery, fell feeling her body slowley start to disapear.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:11 pm

"Master...I-I!" Eva stuttered as she was released from his hand, staring at him and then Puc as she floated in stress. "I couldn't possibly..! It's-...I..!" Eva stared at Puc with glassy eyes, given the one order she didn't know if she could complete. She would happily take on anyone idiotic enough to insult her Master...but this anyone...was Puc....and the fight..would only leave one standing...
"Why did you come here?!!" Eva yelled out, sorrow taking control of her voice, "Did you not know that you could have been killed, just getting THIS far?! And now...I-!...I-!!" Eva held her head and let a tear seep from her eye. "I thought you were happy just being away from Nightmare! You were safer in those stupid Nightopias anyway!! But now I-..!" Eva straightened her Persona and looked at Puc, her expression consisting of too many emotions to identify correctly, "I don't know what to do!" Eva wiped away another tear following the previous one from before. She knew her place....but this was just..just....impossible.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:59 pm

"I came here to finally stop Wisemen from corrupting the lives that ngihtmarens were meant to have; to know about emotion, and love one another. Everyone deserves to be equal, and the weak shouldn't prosecuted based on strength. Don't worry Eva, I don't plan to fight you, but Wisemen must be rid of once and for all." He was about to dash at Wisemen, till a figure appeared, Reala; his persona now gone, he covered his right eyes with his hand."

How foolish of you Puc, you should have known, if and exiled nightmaren returns to Nightmare, they become a public enemy to everyone. And there for......" He let his hand drop, his eye was the inverse of its natural color, the berserk had began to spread. "I WILL DESTROY YOU HERE AND NOW" He moved quick hitting Puc with all the force he had and the addition force that pulsed through him. Lei-Lei watched in terror, the traditional ritual of nightmarens.

Jackle felt a pulse through him, still spending his time with Queen Bella, he stood up, "there's somewhere I have to go." Flying away, Bella was eager to attempt to follow, but she felt like she had already spent enough time with him, and that he felt the same way, not knowing he was returning to Nightmare, once again.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:14 pm

Lintery's sister, brother, Coor and The girl came to Lintery.
"Is she going to be allright mill?"
"I dont know that poison is more then anyone can handle but I well try In the mean time keep anyother nightmaren away."
Mill made a carrior out of magic and placed Lintery, on and her wand glowed she hit 4 nerve points on Lintery, destroying her goddess half forever then her wand glowed a small bit of magic hit Lintery.
"In while i'm trying to heal her why dont you Coor, go find Dark star, cront, and Tine, and tell them to help get stuff I need to heal her..."
Coor, nodded his head and flew off to the forest where Clone cront, Cront, and Tine. were last.

Danfed, looked in shock hopeing WIzeman still hadn't seen him since Wizeman doesn't know about him only future Wizeman, does.
"What a fight Wizeman Reala, Eva, wow if I'm found I'll be killed right away."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next