Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
GreywolfZ
allrandomthings
6 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 34 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:38 pm

Lintery, made a portal to a place in nightmare she saw two kid nightmaren a girl and a boy stealing some food from a shop.
"STOP!!!"
Lintery, yelled walking up to them the kids got very deffinsive.
"Kids by anychance were you almost murdered by Wizeman? then exiled..."
Then she told them to wait repearing in Wizeman's thrown room.

Danfed, awoke and stared at the sky full of stars.
"Man I wonder what happend too my darkness well I wonder but that life is over now i'm nightmaren..."

Lintery, told Wizeman about the gods and goddesses and how they were dead before leaving she told Wizeman.
"If you mess with any other half god and goddesses she would find a way to kill him she walked off.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 34 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:18 pm

Eva flew noiselessly through the trees, the black pupils of her eyes glowing brightly off their white background. Having eyes built for the dark, Eva would have no problem hunting down Lei-Lei at night...the only problem was....where would she be? Eva knew portals liked to open and close throughout this area, so there was a high chance her target could have wondered into one and teleported herself somewhere she had no knowledge of, making Eva tug her horns at the thought of it. She stopped her hunt as she spied a figure high in a tree ahead of her, pausing as she strained herself to identify the body. Unable to do so sucessfully from her far distance, she moved in closer. ...Was that...Danfed?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:33 pm

Danfed, looked around hearing a sound he had hoped that it was just a rock falling he wasn't in the mood for a fight after beating the reason he had came to the past then he turned around seeing something in the shadows.
"Hello who's there?"
He asked with a worried tone.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:44 pm

Eva confirmed the body's identity hearing it's voice speak out to her. "Danfed? ..it's Eva..." she moved to the base of the tree and waved a little, wanting to lower any hightened emotions. "..by any chance..have you seen that Lei-Lei girl since that confrontation with Reala?" Eva felt a tad out of place not putting a fitting title along with Reala's name, but she was trying to be informal for once, asuming she might get better help if she acted...ugh...."friendly".
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Danfed, felt better knowing it wasn't a nightmaren who wanted a fight he felw down to Eva.
"Yeah I've seen her she's on a island called time difference I can make a portal if you want..."
He told her then about how that future is no more then he maid a portal for her right on the beach where Lei-Lei, was sleeping.
"Let me guess you got back just in time for this order."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:09 pm

Eva looked at the portal and sighed with relief. "It seems that I did, though there are some pretty bad things I'd rather have done to me than see this girl again. Lucky me, huh?" Eva moved to portal and gave a quick look through it before turning back to Danfed with a friendly smile. "Thanks for the help, Danfed."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:17 pm

Danfed, replied.
"No prob happy to help..."
Danfed, yawned and moved back to his origanal spot on the tree and layed back down under the leaves. and soon fell asleep.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:31 pm

Eva jumped through the portal and hovered over the sand of the beach, gazing at her target as she lie sleeping on the ground. "How thoughtful of you to get all alone for me, Lei-Lei." Eva thought with a grin, her eys glowing mischeviously once again. She gided over to the sleeping girl and stared at her curiously. It would be a hassle if she woke up....Eva doubted Lei-Lei would happily leave with HER of all people, let alone if she mentioned to who she'd be going to. Humming quietly to herself, she began to trace a paraloop on the ground around Lei-Lei, finding it amusing to picture the look on her face when she'd wake up.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:51 pm

Hearing a sparking noise, Lei-Lei look up, to see portal circle around her. She was too shock to yell, but looking at he casted it only made her want to scream, "EVA!!!" She looked for a way to escape, but there was no way to get out. "If you want to know where Puc is, he left here after violent assaulting me." she said pouting.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:00 pm

The girl awoke hearing screaming coming outside she peaked out the window seeing someone trying to hurt Lei-Lei. She grabbed her wand out of her pants pocket spun it and stopped looking out the window some more to get a better look. Evil Cront, looked out the window seeing this also he went outside to see Eva, he went back inside he didn't want to be seen by the following Eva, Puc, Jackal, or anyone else that had been hurt while he was possesed.

Danfed, slept soundly knowing that he had finnished his deed of destroying the devil the whistle of the tree's made him sleep peacefully.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:49 pm

Eva smiled and gave Lei-Lei a little wave, loving the expression on her face. "Pleasent greetings to you too-....Puc....is here?" Eva let her joy fade away as she looked to the trees not to far from them. "....why should I believe you of all people? Hmm?" Eva asked sweetly, turning her attention back to her prey. "...I suppose it wouldn't change anything if Puc were here anyway. When I return to Nightmare, I'll be seeing about getting all those little memorys wiped away....then this pain would be forever silenced..." Eva's eyes drooped as she lowered her a head a tad, finally making the decision she had debated for so long. "There's no need to fret Lei-Lei, unfortuante for me, I'm not allowed to harm a hair on your big head, so rest assured." Eva said raising an arm and putting her fingers together, preparing to open the portal to Nightmare right underneath Lei-Lei. "It wouldn't change a thing....if he were here."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:35 am

"You heartless witch!!" Lei-Lei yelled out, she couldn't stand this harsh tone from either Eva or Puc. "How could you say such cruel things, you and Puc used to love each other soooo much.....it made me jealous, and now you're are trying to get rid of your memories of him? Puc is out there...somewhere....trying to look for you....for...maybe...forgiveness, and all you want to do is be coward>_<" she ended her little speech, she didn't care what Eva would do to her next, as long as she knew, what Eva was planning, was immoral.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:54 am

The girl couldn't take it much longer she came out the window and hovered down to the beach her wand still close to her.
"Hi uhh what seems to be the problem?"
She gribbed her wand tighter then took a step back.
"Why are you here how did you get here?"

A spirit appeared infront of Puc.
"Hello you lost?"
You could describe this spirit as black an evil smile torn clothing and wounds on him with a knife.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:34 am

Eva's arm shook as she held it in place, burning sensations once again taking residence in her eyes. Ignoring the girl that had asked the situation, Eva proceeded to inform Lei-Lei just how little she knew. " I used to think it was love too, but it turned out to just be a little game. Puc had to give away somthing rather special to him, but he needed another player to help him get it back...so that's all I was to him. Just a means for entertainment until he fooled me into helping him get it back. As soon as he reunited with his special power...he left. He doesn't care if I live or die Lei-Lei. Does that still make me heartless? Does it? Wanting to be happy again after being the ultimate puppet? No! He left me all alone Lei-Lei! It doesn't matter to him what happens as long as he can accomplish his goals! Can you realize that?!" Eva felt somthing wet trail down her cheek, but she wouldn't aknowledge its presence. "If he's really trying to find me, it's just to finish what he couldn't complete before! Making me go through this love torture AGAIN!"
Eva snapped her fingers and a portal opened underneath Lei-Lei, sucking her into Nightmare inch by inch. Eva felt more cold drops slide down her cheeks, but she ignored them the best she could, waiting for Lei-Lei to get any last words out, seeing as she had a few seconds before being completely consumed.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:54 am

Lintery, returned to the kids where they told her that hey were almost killed by Wizeman then they asked why would she ask.
"Well kids your just like me a nightmaren who knows everything you've gone through Wizeman, is affraid of all of us who are are were or half god's or half goddesses he fears us there for wants to destroy us all because we know the gods and goddesses so I'm going to train you and then send you to a new universe..."
Lintery, sat the kids down and asked them both to say a little about themself's The boy said.
"Well my dream is to become a number one rank nightmaren like Reala somethings I like is training and playing my night dead video game..."
The kid girl began.
"My dream is to... well thats a secret..."
She looked at The boy and smiled then turned back like nothing happend they both asked Lintery, what her dream was.
"I dont have a dream and if I do it's more of an ambition to get revenge on Wizeman for harming all half gods and half goddesses and to revive the gods and goddesses that well come true now lets begin on god confidence."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:32 pm

Lei-Lei's heart ached hearing Eva's story, Puc never cared at all, even if Lei-Lei had emotions for him, he would not care at all. Before she disappeared into Nightmare, Lei-Lei had one more thing to say, "I'm sure you'll find someone better..." leaving with a smile she vanished into Nightmare, only being greeted by a mask and a wicked smile, her ex-client.

Puc walked away from the spirit, he just wanted to be alone, hoping to find away out through a portal in these unknown woods. But with nightfall, finding anything would be difficult. No matter what, Puc had to continue on, and get back to Nightmare.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:44 pm

The spirit followed Puc, but now two spirits were following.
"Foolish idiot theese woods dont get portals like your area does and there's a good reason why."
The spirit with the knife place it on Puc's back not about to jab it into him yet the second spirit appeared infront of Puc, laughing evily then it said.
"Your just like that girl who came in here earlyer I believe that one got away but now we have fresh meat!"

Lintery's sister was in the woods at a farther point of the woods catching her breath.
"Man this place gets weirder and weider oh crap!"
A spirit appeared she continued to fight.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:08 pm

Puc felt the spirits move closer, like savage animals ready to strike. But all Puc could do was smile, a feeling came over him, the need to fight, the need of power. He had the feeling once again of being a nightmaren. With a deep breath, let out a loud scream that sent his enemies flying.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:15 pm

Lintery's sister ran after the spirit she was fighting the spirit made it's way to Puc, a barrage of them started coming. Lintery's sister saw Puc and gripped her gun tighter not paying attention she shot the spirit infront of her and said.
"I remeber your true face!"
She looked back at Puc.
"You've stirred up heck you know that."
The spirit's kept coming more and more appearing like in a horror movie Lintery's sister laughed and shot another spirit.
"Allthoguh they call me crazy I care not."
She ran after another spirit a spirit hit Puc, with one of it's claws.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:20 pm

Eva stared confused at Lei-Lei as she the portal engulfed her and closed. "...why would you be nice to me?" she asked looking at the sand Lie-Lei had previously sat on. She let herself plop to her feet and fall on her backside, staring at the misshapened spot in the sand. "Why?" she asked again in a whisper, feeling another set of cold drops run down her face. Eva just wanted to return to Nightmare and rid herself of these bonding emotions to Puc, but her legs didn't have the strength to push her back up. She let her face come forward and rest on her knees, water falling into her coat as she sat and had a moment to herself, still astounded by how Lei-Lei's smile had seemed so sincere. Her heart skipped a beat hearing a terribly familiar screech echo from the woods.
"...he...is here....?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Lintery's sister shot the spirit destroying ti for ever.
"You ment no harm..."
She shot another spirit laughing from the fight going on.
"Audios suckers!"
She launched a small grenade at a huge group of Spirits.
"The grave is your destiny!"
She ran up to a spirit and shot it.

A spirit continued to claw Puc a second one comeing then a third.

The girl looked at Eva.
"Hey you all right and who here you mean that wierd nightmaren who said his right to be niightmaren was taken he's in the woods fighting the spirits. Oh no no no that's dangerous you never go in the woods he's in serious danger."
The girl lit her wand and stared at the forest hearing the spirits growls.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:48 pm

Lei-Lei continued to hear Eva's voice, but couldn't respond, as Reala had already blinded her, body and mouth, a sealing spell. "As long as you don't struggle, you'll be perfectly fine." Reala told her as he guided her to Wisemen, now only waiting for Eva to join them.

Puc had made the mistake of making other spirits appear, he had no choice but to fight back. One was able to slash him, and unexpectedly, made him let out a scream....to stop time around him. Looking around, everyone was now a frozen picture. He begin to run in the opposite direction, hoping to make his way back to the beach, as time began to resume.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:58 pm

The spirit that didn't get caught made it to the beach it ran out of the forest and clwed the girl several times then slashed her again she hit it with a spell.

Lintery's sister shot a fuel tank near by blowing up alot of the spirits she ran into the flames and continued to shoot laughing.

Danfed, had a normal dream for once but he saw something wierd it was the devil but instead of teh devil it was a reguler nightmaren.
"Thank you for healing my soul now i'm going to help a friend..."
Coor, disapeared reapearing with Lintery's sister they began to fight the spirits together.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:06 pm

"I'm far from alrigh-...what the?" Eva looked up only to see the girl become viciously attacked by some weird being. Not quite sure of what was happening, she attempted to push herself up again, wobiling a bit at first, but gaining her balance and floating into the air. "What is this?!" she called out, hearing somthing exploding in the distance. Unable to spin in shapeless sand, Eva twirled and threw a glassy disc at the violent creature, at least wanting to spare that girl from injury. She had to leave here now...this was surely a sign to.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:12 pm

Puc escaped back into the opening of the beach, to unexpectedly see Eva once again. Tempted to call out her name, the portal to Nightmare became more important to him. With this strange new skill of his, he might as well try it again, as he yelled out, causing time to stop once more. He made his way quickly to the portal, giving Eva a kiss on the cheek as he jumped in, back in nightmare, time began again.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next