Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
GreywolfZ
allrandomthings
6 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 18 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:58 pm

The good dark star smiled.
"Very good question number two why did you decide to save Lintery, and why did she even care if you did?
"Cough she doesn't hate you anymore cough."

Back with Lintery, she was pestering for a mission that suited her abbilitys eventualy she got it.
"Sweet I get to go on a expedition!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 18 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:28 pm

"Please enjoy your time, and if you need anything just let me know." Lei-Lei said to yet another customer, the rooms now starting to get packed as night fall soon arises. Lei-Lei wondered about the couple that stayed in the hot spring this long. She traveled through the dressing room, and to the small spring she let them used, shocked to see a worst case scenario come true, one not moving and the other drowning. Lei-Lei would be out of business if they died or were dead, and her life would be gone as quick as there's. Even if the deal was Dead or Alive, she just couldn't let them die where others can see. Extending her arms out Two long massive sleeves appeared from her outfit, which moved down to pick Eva from the water and place her back on the ground. Pulling those arms back, she knelt by Puc who still didn't respond. Listening for a pulse, she gave quick pushes on Puc's chest, but still no sign of life. She had one more option, As she tilt her head down and moved her lips to his.

Thinking on the question, Jackle would have to answer this form the bottom of his heart. "The first time I saved her, I wasn't sure why I had that urge, to have her still alive. Maybe because I regretted the first time she was killed...but still, Lintery has made me feel emotions, which are null to many Nightmarens, and for that....I'm grateful to her. As for her caring, it's her choice if she cares or not, but I still always having feelings for her...deep inside..."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:38 pm

The good dark star laughed it decided not to tell Jackal, that he was right and decided to pull a prank by asking the next question.
"That's a lie isn't it didn't you agree to spare Lintery, ten years ago out of sheer pity?"
The dark star smiled it was succseading in bringing Jackal's inner fealing out.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:08 pm

Eva roughly saw the shape of somthing massive head toward her. Instinct told her to dive, but common sense urged to stay above the surface. Half dazed, she limply hung as she was picked up and set down again, asuming whatever came across them was providing assistance. Nothing more.....than assistance. She forced her head to tilt around to the last spot she left Puc, her eyes widening as much as they could in her state, seeing what appeared to be the same creature looming over Puc. Eva tried to get an arm to move...maybe even a finger...but she was drained, and regretfully let her eyes close. She blacked out instantly, a concerned frown etched into her face as she rested.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:37 pm

"Even so.....She died from awaiting her death rather then me standing over her and finish it there....." Jackle had thoughts of just attacking Dark star, but without his cards, he was nothing more then a wandering weak Nightmaren, who has took the risk of exposing his emotions

Giving small breaths, Lei-Lei was able to give Puc enough air to start his pulse again. Looking behind her, she saw Eva in the same predicament, giving a long sigh and then giggle she moved over to Eva. "Guess it would be fair for you to have the same treatment." Leaning down over Eva, pressing her lips against hers, she gave Eva soft breaths, as curious residence peek from the dressing room to see what was happening.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:47 pm

The dark star laughed.
"congrats Jackal."
The dark star reverted back into the kid pulling out two items.
"Here the future deck and the memory regainer and before you go one last question did you learn anything if you did the portal well open and you well be where Lintery, is goodbye."
The kid disapeared going back to the future.

Lintery, was flying threw nightmare.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:10 pm

"Learn anything...?" Jackle thought about, stnading in the empty room and gave wicked smile, 'well of course I have, I've learned...." He took the deck of future cards and threw it out of his sight letting all the cards plummet to the floor. "I don't need to predict the future, All I need....the return of my love." He laughed as he left through the portal, eagerly awaiting to see Lintery once again.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:25 pm

Eva slowly began to drift back into conciousness, feeling the hard ground underneath her, and a strange pressure above. Still drained of energy, the most Eva could do was squeeze her eyes and try to open them. As soon as she did, she immediatly regreted it. She opened her eyes slightly to see Lei-Lei giving her mouth-to-mouth, instantly feeling mixed emotions flow through her...all of them negative. She wanted to reach out and smack Lei-Lei away with everything she had, but all she could do was make the corner of her mouth twitch, the new rage giving her energy.
"GET. AWAY." she coughed, fearing Lei-Lei did the same to Puc. She felt gratitude for Lei-Lei, yes, but the current akwardness blocked all means of showing it.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:32 pm

Lintery, was training on a practice dummy she kicked it into a wall then put her hand on the ground she opend her eyes.
"Time to test out that move."
Lintery shot up off the ground not paying attention to anything besides the dummy.
"great sacrafice sword attack!"
Lintery, held her hand into the sky a ball of red lightning appeared into her hand she charged at the dummy with semi speed she got up to the dummy and the ball became a sword it completly destroyed the dummy she screamed in pain the differences between the great sacrafice and the ultimate sacrafice was that she would only get injured she turned to see Jackal.
"Please tell me you didn't see that move."
she got up feeling humiliated that move was supossed to be a secret until the expedition.
"Oh yeah your that nightmaren from the forest sorry but I didn't find Jackal I did the mission by myself."
She looked at some water she had small cuts in her hand she treated the wound by drinking the healing water.
"Man that stuff is disgusting I think someone should invent one that taste better so why did you intrude on my practice?"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:01 am

Lei-Lei stood up quickly, startled to see see Eva awaken again, and with so much rage. Puc finally opened his eyes too, confused on what had happened. He felt weird sensation on his lips, as if someone else kissed him. But more important he sat up to see if Eva was alright, not so sure with all the rage coming from her. The crowd died down until one was left, he surely left too after getting the information he needed. Lei-Lei was peeved by the way Eva was acting, "You should at least be grateful I saved you and your boyfriend's life, it would be against all my morals to let you die here of all places." She stared at Eva, their verbal war was not over yet. Puc blinked his eyes several times and blushed, not expecting to get kiss form anyone else besides Eva.

"I"m here for a most important reason I can assure you." Jackle said with laughter, holding up the memory regainer. "I plan to bring back the one I love!" Ending with that he clicked a button on the regainer, it began to flash giving off a bright light. Jackle closed his eyes to bare the intensity and opened them again,. it high hopes that Lintery was back to normal.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:22 am

"I do feel gratitude.." Eva said with a light cough following after, "But I'm affraid I didn't need your little "kiss of life"." She pulled herself up and sat with one leg proped up with the other straight, staring at Lei-Lei blankly. Of ALL things she had experienced in her life, few compared to the terrible knowledge this event created. She hesitated, but swallowed what dignity she could and thanked Lei-Lei as pleasently as she could, the comment comming out in cletched teeth.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:12 am

Lintery, covered her face but by then it was to late she retered her subconisius her memory's flooding back she saw her get cut by the card get killed be revied and all the important events in her life she put both her hands on her head she fell down in pain but soon enough she was back.
"W-w-where am I Jackal, what's going on here?"
Lintery, looked into the water and screamed at the sight of her new body she got up looking back to Jackal.
"Thanks Jackal, you've been really helpful lately ever sence the home incidant with that portal I take it your here for your cards."
Lintery, took out the deck and walked up to Jackal, giving him the deck.
"I hope this means that the ten years of hate are over."

The kid returned to future Nightmare infront of the council.
"I succseaded Jackal, reavealed both his fealing and hers.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:53 pm

"And you just expected a miracle to happen then??" Lei-Lei told Eva as she let this battle raged on, she walked over to Puc who was confused by all the tension between them. Raging her arms around him, She hugged Puc tightly enough that her chest pressed against his back, making him blush a bright pink. "Would you like me to get your room set up for you two.." She asked as her hand soon made contact with his, Lei-Lei gave wicked stare at Eva, hoping to make her jealous.

"I didn't come back for my cards." Jackle said as he took them back from Lintery, hiding therm away without a glance. "I do hope that are hatred is over, and....I hope we can start over....You see, I found you again because I don't want to be away from you, I want to be with you always....." He glided over and then and there kissed Lintery on her lips, he felt a rush through his heart he had never felt before. "Because.....I love you Lintery..."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:41 pm

The kid continued to talk with the council.
"So she is the one Dark star listen just because she is the one do you really think she can do this?"
"Not alone anyway that's why I tested Jackal, and dont call me Dark star!"
"Why are you ashamed of the name?"
"Yes my brother was an idiot we both had the same name and he was evil short and simple anyway you said you had a second mission for me."
"Oh yes you need to return to the past we think that a Nightmaren is acting suspicous her name is Lei-Lei, we have seen her acting very suspicous and we want you to investigate now go!"
The kid walked off angry he hated being related to the only dark star in their tribe to be evil he disapeared and reapeared at the Spa in the past posing as a customer.

Lintery, blushed hard she looked at Jackal the rest of the electricty
in her disapeared from when she used the attack.
"I feel the same way Jackal, I do want to start those ten years over."
She ended her sentace giving Jackal a kiss that time.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:38 pm

Jackle had never felt such a warmth of happiness other then this, to be this close to Lintery, had erased his mind of everything cruel he has done before now. He now just wanted to be with Lintery, and no more pranks and torture methods, he just wanted to keep Lintery close and to be with her always.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:53 pm

Eva returned Lei-Lei's glare, her eyes glowing with a hint of hatred. Who did she think she was? What makes her think she can go up and cling to Puc that way? Eva's pleasent mood deteriorated instantly as she stood up, wipeing her mouth off on the back of her hand continuosly. "Puc, I'll be in the dressing area. Come along whenever." she said without turning around as she flew toward the entrance, resisting the temptation of returning and prying Lei-Lei off of Puc.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:06 pm

The kid walked up to the door realeasing all of the dark energy he sinced that eva and puc were there they could probably tell what he was if they saw him they would attack he walk in and rang the bell trying to act like he was anyother nightmaren meanwhile the council where watching from the heavens what was happening between Lintery and Jackal.
"So there the legendary hero's do you thik they'll succsead?"
"They must if we all are to succsead they must win at the expaditon."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:07 pm

Lei-Lei loosened her grip on Puc and smiled at him, "your room will be ready soon, look for room 5, okay?" Eentering back in the dressing room, she stuck her tongue out at Eva before returning back to her desk. Noticing a new visitor, she would have to greet him first. "Welcome to the mountain hot springs, do you wish to spend time in the relaxing and soothing waters of the springs?"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:28 pm

The kid looked at Lei-Lei, and tryed to fake a smile but kept thinking.
"This must be Lei-Lei and the gods are worryed about her they've gotten paranoid."
The kid looked at the ceiling and pointed his fist to the heavens then turned back to Lei-Lei his pupils where black stars for three seconds.
"Yes umm I guess so just leave me be by the by give me the worst room you have no lights either..."
He had hoped this girl didn't see threw his disguise and that he was the brother of the evil dark star.
"I hope this covers it."
The kid tossed five golden ideya onto the desk.

Back in the center of the dark universe the main coor looked at the heavens
"Looks like the gods are playing again."

Lintery, blanked out she sinced something evil like it was after her and Jackal.
"Whoa did you feel that I feel like as if darkness is after both of us wanting to kill us both."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:41 pm

Eva squeezed her hands into fists. OH, how she wished she could rip that tounge out!
She picked up her coat and slung it on in a heartbeat, happy to have her precious coat with her again, but even reuniting with one of her most favorite things couldn't silence her stress. She pulled out a boot and slipped it on in silence, the zipper traveling upward being the only noise she made. She smoothed it out and procceded to grab the next one, begining to wonder if Puc was alright, as she stared at his clothes.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:02 pm

"The worst room?!?" Lei-Lei was puzzled by this customer's choice of life style, but looking at the payment she couldn't resist. "Well..." She looked in the drawer of her desk and pulled out a key with the number '18' encoded on it. "This room will fit your request...just don't turn on the lights."
Puc entered back in the dresser room, to think another girl would find him to be....irresistible. No,no,no! He would have to get rid of that thought, for the sake of being around Eva, who was still tense. He went over to his shelf annd began to step into his uniform once again, "Eva...don't worry, I don't like that counter girl at all." He said with a smile, reassuring her their love.

Jackle blinked, "darkness???" If that was what she had to say to interrupt their time together, "I'll protect you no matter what, I don't care what comes after us, they'll just be flying into their own death sentence. Holding onto his deck of cards, Jackle believed the enemy was closer then they think.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Eva gave Puc a sweet smile and zipped up her other boot. "That's fine Puc," she thought to herself as she turned back to the shelf, "Neither. Do. I."
Eva grabbed her glove and thrust her hand in it, freezing for a moment, before yelping and shaking it off. Her broach, she forgot all about it. She looked at the broach, and then to her palm. A small trickle of black steam seeped out of the wound she had recieved. The pin used to hook to her clothes on the back of her broach stuck outward from it's hook, the sharp needle shone in the light, almost mockingly, as if to taunt her as Lei-Lei did. She grimaced looking back at her hand. The steam was like her form of bleeding, her very essence slipping out through the small hole. "How lovely.." she moaned to herself.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:46 pm

The kid mumbled to himself about how the gods were idiots before walking off to room 18 he had to keep it cool if he was to complete this mission and make sure eva and puc didn't sence his dark energy.

Lintery, looked to a spot on the ground the ground cracked she quickly made her eletric aura come back the main coor came out of the hole however it was only a hologram a demonic voice started to talk.
"YOU must be the ones the gods keep talking about tremble in fear Nightmaren for only one week till the expadition which I organized.
Lintery, looked to Jackal.
"Please tell me when I lost my memory I didn't enter the expadition wait leave us alone whoever you are."
The gods quickly appeared infront of Lintery and Jackal.
"Leave now your of no match for him."
"Jackal, I think we should listen."
Lintery, grabbed Jackal's hand and asked him to trust her.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:36 pm

Puc moved towards Eva, finding it strange to be in clothing once again. "You ready to go to our room?" he asked, even though he knew Eva would have mixed answers. Lei-Lei took another key from the drawer that had '5' as it's number and carried it with her to the dressing room, knowing by now, the couple would be fully clothed again. "If you two are ready, I'll show you where you room is." She also took the chance to a flirting wink at Puc, to peeve Eva even more.

Jackle stood silent. To be in a room of gods, only broke from his sanity. As gave a loud hearty laugh, he looked at each god with an evil eye and giggled. "just you all wait...." Pulling a card from his deck he raised it above his head. "Temperance, shield us in the foggy mist, and appearance shall disappear. Dense fog quickly rose and Jackle was able to make a small portal beneath him and Lintery, and they were able to escape before the fog faded.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:52 pm

Eva let the broach and glove slide into her pocket. "Oh, uh...sure Puc." she mumbled buttoning her coat back up. Upon hearing Lei-Lei's voice again, Eva felt her uninjured hand automatically form a fist, but she kept a cool tone, deciding to deny Lei-Lei of any satisfaction in trying to anger her. It was a thought easier considered than preformed. Out of the corner of her eye, Eva saw the wink, her pupils thinning into slits as she gently grabbed Puc's hand.
"She did not just do that.."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next