Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
GreywolfZ
allrandomthings
6 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 29 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:02 pm

Evil puc, managed to land on a could of dark mist that he create with his eyes. he looked to reala.
"I dont want to fight you all I want to do is give you useful information!"
He whistled a toon that mad the skull on his shirt go black and it also unfrose reala.
"Listen should you choose to accept my information sooner nightmare well no longer be at war..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 29 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:41 pm

Reala vanished, he had no use to hear the doppelganger's information, and made his way back to Nightmare. As for Queen Bella she continued her way till she saw Jackle coming her way, surprised to see him finding her. Accepting this strange change of fate, She called out for him. Jackle stopped and stared at Queen Bella his heart raced, his emotions heightened and he quickly flew faster to her, grabbing a hold of her and embracing her close. "I love you..." Jackle said in a romantic voice. Bella was in shock, her heart beating fast, she never thought Jackle would share the same feeling, but now...she held him just as close.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:02 pm

Evil puc, laughed.
"So he is putting together a team to huh well we cant have that not at all..."
'He morphed into evil Cront, and found puc he whispered to him.
"if you ever see eva again tell her to prepare for unseen consqueunces."
That said he disapeared reapearing at the airship inside he confronted lintery, and her friends Lintery, shouted.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT!!?"
"Heheheh just wanted to tell you all that this ship well self destruct in four minuetes and that you should watch your back a nightmaren known as reala, is assembling a team anyway bye!"
He disapeared with the devil as the airship crashed on a tropical island Lintery, Danfid, Cront, and Tine, were the only surviors but they were hurt bad a nightmaren girl with long black hair came by.
"Huh who are these folk?"
She noticed Danfid, first and shocked to see a nightmaren with a dark star power she grabbed all of them and dragged them all to her house she pulled out several beds and gave them all pillows.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:07 pm

Fumbling with her stolen Ideya, Eva found herself sitting by a tree trunk, the condition of her eyes giving the appearance that she was only half concious. She stared at the many-pointed gem of the Ideya incased in white light, slowly letting the Ideya float on its own as she moved her hand up to touch it. She recoiled and let out a yelp; the spot on her hand where she had touched it burned her. Eva stared at it again as the feeling numbed away, a slight confused disgust in her eyes. Letting out a faint snort she let the Ideya dissapear back into her palm, prefering to just mind her peace for a while, and gather her thoughts.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:49 pm

Puc was confused to hear a voice speak to him, especially about Eva. He tried to get rid of the voice but beofre he knew it, Eva was sitting right near him. Puc was speechless, to see her again so soon?? Eh tried to dash away, but tripped on on of the exposed roots of the tree and fell to the ground, embarrassed that Eva would spot him.

After finally making their way back to the platform, Queen Bella was still surprised by Jackle's change in attitude, still following beside her, and flirting with her. She enjoyed it, but it was still strange, for him to change from his psycho mood to lovey dovey, would this change everything he is?
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:12 pm

A full day later well on the island because of it's time Danfed, woke up seeing he was in a bed and bandages were on his forhead.
"Oh hi sleepy head..."
"What where am I where's Lintery, Cront, and tine?"
"Oh they uhh umm the loner who had the dark blue shirt went to the volcano for some training and A the other two went off into the woods argueing..."
"They are so a couple anyway where am I?"
"Oh your on time differnece island you and me are almost the same you know that..."
"Huh what do you mean?"
"Were both from the sametime and we both have dark star powers."
"WHAT your from 100 years into the future I thought I was the only nightmaren left..."
He looked at her wrist to notice a watch like his.
"What yes I came from the future oh yeah the ship was destroyed oh yeah and also you need to know the only three rules while your on this island rule number 1 do not go in the woods. rule number 2 if you do go in the woods do not go in pairs. rule number 3 if you do go in the woods with a girl do not do couple stuff in the woods!"
He began to speak.
"Cront, and Tine, are probably breaking rules one through three why dont we dont go in the woods?"
"Oh not safe several people have been killed by spirits."
"Oh comforting to know..."
He sat down on his bed wondering what she wanted it just seemed like she wanted him to help her with something.
"What do you want?"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:54 pm

Hearing a thud Eva's head whipped around, her pupils thinning into slits seeing who was on the ground. Faster than one can blink, Eva had turned to look the other way, pulling her knees in and hugging them against her chest. Maybe if she played it off like she hadn't heard a thing....he wouldn't notice she was there....or maybe if she could figure a way to sneak away discretely....or perhaps if she remained perfectly still, he wouldn't see her..
Eva continued to stare away from where Puc had landed and rested her head on her knees. She waited in silence, almost pretending she was somewhere else.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:39 am

Puc didn't hear Eva move at all, he stood up easily, maybe she just didn't notice. Another thought that came to mind, was the fact that she no longer cared for Puc, she what would she care if something happened to him? Despite that, he knew what he had to do, as he waited behind the truck of the tree that Eva was not to far from, making a hand sign shaped like a heart.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:18 am

Instead of training Lintery, laid on the side of the volacano relaxing this island had it all she thought she yawned then spoke to herself.
"No worrys this island got it all no enemys no dark star no devil I think I could live here for awhile hmm I wonder how Danfed, is he was the only one not to wake up..."

Evil Cront, reapeared high in the trees he made a hand sighn sending a pitchfork at puc, not hurting him but sending him flying backwards.
"It's time you accept your fate you filthy Nightmaren!"
He jumped down to the ground morphing to evil puc he laughed loudly and proudly he whistled a tune that made eva, freeze.

Back on the island.
"Well could you train me please..."
"What well ok let me guess you want to unlock your dark star eyes."
"Yes."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:43 am

"Filthy??" Eva whispered peevishly to herself, wanting to know who had the nerve to insult her that way. Unfortunatly, hearing a strange whistle stoped every movement she was making, leaving her like a sitting duck. Eva had only just lifted her head off her knees before freezing stiff, unable to even blink an eye. She felt herself leaning to the side, and unabe to stop herself, she fell over like a fallen tree, still hugging her knees to her chest. She tried in vain attempts to move her legs and arms, getting more annoyed and confused by the second.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:42 pm

Puc was thrown back, unable to control where he landed, he hit the ground with a striking force, enough to make him scream in pain. Hearing this, it alerted Queen Bella, stilling being courted Jackle, who had not been silent since they last returned. Starting to be peeved by Jackle, Bella sent him down to discover what the commotion was.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:57 pm

More of time passed on the island eventualy Danfed, and teh girl disapeared reapearing at queen bella's platform a card from the future deck hit bella in the leg as the web with Lei-Lei, was cut Danfed reapeared in his nightmaren form staring at his apprentice.
"Take Lei-Lei, back to the house i'll handle Jackal, and bella, bring it on!"
His eyes gained a ninth point to the stars as Her eyes had one point like a trangle she picked Lei-Lei, up and put her on a carrier and disapeared into the portal.
He sent another card at bella again hitting her crown.

Evil puc, laughed evily he summond the devil and the devil grabbed eva disapearing into a flash of darkness Evil puc, laughed even louder eva was captured and soon to be drained of her energy.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:13 pm

Hearing a yell, Eva stoped trying to fight her binded state and sat in horror...had Puc been injured? Eva didn't understand what was happening at all, but her thoughts died instantly as she felt someone grabbing her. Not being able to see who, Eva tried breaking free of her frozen state again, unsure of what whoever this was planned to do with her. A flash of light surprised her and burned her sensitive eyes, making her let out a low moan of pain.
Feeling the atmosphere change, Eva concluded she had indeed been transfered somewhere, but the main question is....with who?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:16 pm

The devil dropped eva, onto the ground of his castle and laughed he looked at eva and began to talk.
"You must be eva, well I'll let you go if you answer me this question Puc, would you tell me when he left he had gained a new power didn't he?"
The devil launched his tridant at eva but missed on purpose.
"Would you stop him he is becoming more of a well he's cursing almost everyone with his previously lost power he was even going to curse you if it wasn't for my little slave evil darkstar now if you see him tell him he well face me in a battle to the death..."
He transported eva back to nightmare giving her the you'd better obey me look.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:41 pm

Queen Bella was unable to dodge the first attack, but she was able to limp out of the way from the second, only having her crown be dented a little. To be in a battle now, she couldn't stand it, as shot a web at the intruder, and made her way to fleeing through the trees, hoping to catch up with Jackle.

Jackle flew faster, hearing someone in pain, he came to the scene of violence and kidnap. He was unable to notice who caught who, but what caught his eye the most, was the nightmaren laying in pain. It was Puc, the Nightmaren who knew from before, the on that fell in love. "Oi, PUC!!!" He called out to him. His pulse was weak, picking him up, he took him back to the platform hoping Queen Bella could help him.

"How Strange...." Reala said, sensing Eva's return to Nightmare, but it wasn't of her own choice, someone forced her. "So Nightmare, is in a battle yet again...right when we're at our weakest." He was surprised by whoever was leading this invasion, only those that battle will decide the war.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:00 pm

Danfed, dodged the attack and ran to catch up to bella when he got there he noticed bella with Jackal he looked and said.
"What good well that do you 2 x 0 is still 0!"
Then he noticed his brother looking from the tree's he kicked jackal, into the tree making his brother fall down his borther morphed into evil cront, and with his white sword he slashed bella but the recoil sent him back into his brother danfed a pointless battle had begun. he punched his brother up into the air sending the freezing card at him making him fall to the ground on Puc.

Back at the island The girl got Lei-Lei, to her house and place Lei-Lei, on a bed putting a healing mask on Lei-Lei to start to heal her.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:00 pm

Eva lied flat on the ground, the power that had held her in place no longer in affect. If what that being said was true, then it would be stupid and reckless to return to check on Puc if he was cursing people left and right...especially if he planed to curse her..
Eva shut her eyes and wrapped her arms over her face. If Puc wouldn't think twice on casting a spell on her, then she really must mean nothing at all in his eyes, nothing more than a loyal Nightmaren to Wizeman, and therefore..just an opponent.
Eva didn't want to move an inch; she was so sick of this drama. If Puc just wanted to make it so Eva would busy herself with somthing else and ensure she stayed out of his hair, then she wouldn't bother keeping her promise. Why should she....her heart was broken.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:45 pm

Jackle lost his grip on Puc and fell to the ground just as fast as he did, looking up he saw his beloved Queen Bella shed blood from the white sword, and was instantly enraged, "I won't let you hurt Bella!!!" Jackle flew into the air and began to beat the one with the sword senseless.

Bella made her escape, a wound on her back slowed her down, she felt woozy and couldn't go much farther, she felt herself slowly dying, the light getting dark, she looked up to notice a web was in closing her, her own? It continued to twine until it became shaped like a coffin.

Lei-Lei opened her eyes quick, something was wrong, she couldn't move,m but something inside her was changing, she no longer felt far away from death, something inside her was changing, but why? Didn't that spider kill her? But wait.....she took her blood....vampire blood....did this meant....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:59 pm

Danfed, jumped to Jackal, immeditly feeling sorry for Jackal, he took out a new highly devloped lovers card he gave it to him and said.
"Go heal bella tell her that you devised this card for her I feel sorry for you but it isn't my fault my brother evil dark star."
Before he could finnish His brother kicked Jackal, away and grabbed Danfed by the neck dragging him deep in the forest you could hear punching and kicking then evil dark emerged still as evil Cront, he laughed.
"GO TO YOUR LOVER AND I well take care of everything here oh yeah tell bella she's a weakling he slashed Jackal, making him repear were bella was.
Evil cront, walked back and grabbed danfed by the neck and laughed evily his brother had no strength he was going to finish him off once and for all his hand became a dark sword and he held it close to Danfeds heart.

The girl looked to see Lei-Lei, was awake.
"Oh hi you must be Lei-Lei, do you feel allright?"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:17 pm

Eva pushed herself up and wobbled as she got to her feet. After standing motionless for what seemed like ages, she took a small step forward, another one soon following after. Surprising herself, she chose to walk instead of fly, the wonderful ability wouldn't give any joy to her anyway. Inching along through Nightmare, Eva kept her gaze to the floor, the lonely echo of her heels striking the floor being the only noise she made. She wasn't sure if she wanted to go through with it or not...but if she did, it's not like she'd regret it later....she wouldn't be able to. Eva stopped her depressing march as she had reached where she debated going; the entrance to Wizeman's lair. Although she was still a good distance from it, Eva already felt nervous just seeing the entrance. If Wizeman would be so generous as to help her...did she really want to forget everything? Did she really want everything she had shared with Puc erased from her memory? Would Wizeman even be merciful enough to wipe it away if she asked? Eva clung to the wall and stared at the entrance...maybe this would be asking too much....
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:37 pm

Jackle felt the urge to find Bella, and did so as he searched the forest high and low, calling her name, but no sign of reaction. Where was she? All he noticed strange was a coffin made of webs. wait.....WEB?!?! He flew back, find it hard to see Bella's resting place.

Lei-Lei's pale skin began to become a tan color, her hair now a dark blond, she began to blink, her eyes had become a deep purple, looking around, she was unsure where she was, and seeing the girl only made her startled. "Whe....Where am I?" she asked, hearing the faint sound of crashing waves.

"Well, now why would you be seeking wisemen?" Reala said from the shadows, surprised to see Eva at this location. "Is there something that troubles you?" He acted sincere, Reala knew out of all of wisemen's female creations, Eva was once of the most powerful, and even if he didn't want to know love, it would be worth it to have her as his own servant.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:50 pm

"Hiya."
The girl said then she walked up to Lei-Lei, giving Lei-Lei, a packet of nothing but when it made contact it became her favorite food.
"This is time difference island residants 5 me Tine, Cront, and another girl I forget her name and also a how do you pronounce his name he's taught me how to use darkstar eyes he told me all about you he said something about knowing you trying to protect you Danfed, I think he said that you needed super protection from that devil..."
She walked back to the sink washing more dishes.

Back in the forest Danfed, was held by the neck by his brother his brother placed the sword on him ready to kill. but as he punced the sword at his little brother Danfeds eyes gained it's final point 10 point dark star eyes he kicked his brother adjusting his watch for time differance island. he reapeared at the cabin with The girl and Lei-Lei, he looked at Lei-Lei, no longer sencing her vampire he sighed a happy sigh.
"Few your no longer being a half nightmaren we dodged a bullet glad to see your alive."
He felt his head it pounded his eyes went back to normal he colapsed on his bed with a smile he took of his bandages which rapped around his forhead and smiled he was healed.
"Good to see you alive and out of the devils hands Lei-Lei."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:10 pm

Eva remained next to the wall, letting out some of her nervous emotion in a sigh. "I want to forget...forget everything about that exile....there's no use in remembering him anymore.....I'm obviously nothing in his eyes now. Before I met him, I always thought love was just a useless little emotion one could easily live without, and now I know that it really is just that....but it's selfish of me to ask Master to interupt whatever precious matters he's tending to to ease my mind, isn't it? I shouldn't even be here right now...should I? I should be out doing somthing that actually matters...that benifits Nightmare..." Eva let her head rest against the wall as she moved her eyes away from the lair's entrance, not believeing how much of a fool she's being.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:42 am

Lei-Lei gave Danfed a stern look, she remembered what she set her up to do and would never forgive him for that. She just crossed her arms and looked the other way from Danfed, " Don't think I'll forgive you just because you brought me here." she said in an angry voice.

"I see, well you need to understand..." Reala began to talk, heightened by his excitement to finally accomplish his plan. "If you plan to erase part of your memory, another memory is needed to replace what has previously been forgotten, and becuase I understand your troubles, I'll tell you this, if you want to forget about Puc, then....would you prefer to replace that with you as my high servant?" Near completion, he needed her acceptance, and with her few choices, there wasn't much to decide on.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:26 am

"You should at least be a little thankful..."
Danfed, got up sick of this drama he'd tell Lei-Lei.
"Lei-Lei, it's your choice to believe me or not but thier is a different master mind behind all of this a creature with a heart of evil who i'm trying to stop...Main coor..."
Danfed, walked out the door to the beach where he would think up another plan obviously his brother was still to strong for him. The girl rolled her eyes then started to talk.
"Do you actualy believe he has the power to put people in illusions wow I dont get why he tries to protect you..."
The girl walked upstairs and grabbed some of her future tech and walked downstairs sitting at the table starting to go through it her eyes returnd to thier normal state she pulled out a picture of the graveyard and looked at it supprised she could see Lei-Lei's grave she walked out of the house heading to the woods holding a bucket that she used to collect berrys she ran to the house.
"Oh yeah dont Go IN THE WOODS!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next