Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
GreywolfZ
allrandomthings
6 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 19 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:56 pm

The kid looked back to see eva and puc.
"Crud them i'd better hurry."
The kid disinagrated into dark particals and reapeared in his dark room he hung a picture up on the wall it had to star spaces he reverted into a dark star and went into the picture he had alot of spying to do later.

The god's watched as Lintery, and Jackal left one of the gods laughed.
"OK gods let's do this."
A fight emerged.
Lintery, went through the portal but as she did she had a vision of an older nightmaren the nightmaren smiled.
"Why look how you've grown."
"Who are you and why did you stop me?"
"Well you can just call me granny Lintery, listen I was the first to perfect the lightning trick the inventor if you well and I just wanted to tell you must go woth Jackal, to that old nightmaren he well be able to teach you and Jackal now go make your grandma proud!"
Lintery, exited the portal with Jackal she looked back wondering if she could master the technique.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 19 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:00 pm

Lei-Lei lead them to their room while Puc held Eva's hand tight, so she wouldn't cause a scene. Handing the keys to Eva, Lei-Lei giggled, "Just remember not to be too loud, and keep the romance safe, okay? Oh and remember to call on me if there is anything you need." Lei-Lei left, Puc loosened his grip a little, knowing Eva wouldn't just chase after her.

Jackle changed from psycho to angry in few short moments after they exited a portal. To have the gods play a trick of a fake voice, he didn't believe it, but Lintery could of easily fell for it. "Nice try, but Nightmarens have no relatives!" He yelled to the gods.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:35 pm

Eva gripped the keys, not caring about being near Lei-Lei as much as to what she said before departing. She looked at the floor and redened. "...she doesn't know what she's talking about...nevermind her." she reasoned with herself. She held the keys out to Puc and kissed him on the cheek, hoping he'd unlock the door. She felt glued to the floor.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:35 am

Puc took the keys from Eva and opened the door after unlocking, as he stepped in the room began to light up, revealing their living quarters for tonight. A room for one, with a closet and one bed in the corner of the room. A sitting table was placed in the middle of the room for meals, but that was all that resided in the room. Puc blushed about the fact that their was one bed, and to be holding Eva close with eyes closed.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:17 am

The dark star came out of the painting and went out of the room as just a moving shadow.
"Mission start."
The dark star reapeared as a shadow at the front desk.

Lintery, looked to the sky she kept thinking when the answer came to her in her mind.
"That Nightmaren was me over hundreds of years ago..."
Lintery, hated the fact that she always had to get involved with some procephy her Lightning aura started to become a little more rabbid.
"I DONT WANT TO BE A PAWN FOR GODS ANYMORE!"
Lintery, shot Lightning at the portal closing it.
"I am not going to fight that monster after what happend to Spire and my other friend."
The aura shot up like flames showing her hate for the gods and how they pick her life she calmed down letting her aura disapear as long as the gods were gone.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:22 am

Eva closed the door, not wanting to be confined to an unknown space. She thought of Nightmare again as her eyes traveled around the room, ending her thoughts of home as they rested on Puc's back. There was reason for her to stay here, and that was enough to get her through a night. She noticed Puc looking at somthing and followed his gaze. One bed, huh? She half expected it.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:35 pm

Lei-Lei felt cautious of a strange aura at the front desk as she passed by. Something or someone was planning a plot of disruption, but for what purpose. It didn't concern her yet, as she continued to care for guests. Puc sat down on the bed, still blushing, still wanting to embrace Eva.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:15 pm

Lintery, fell to her knee's remebering how she couldn't do anything to save her friends she blamed the gods if she wished that she didn't have to go on this expedition.
"Jackal, what should I do should I go on the expedition?"

The dark star reapeared in the dark room as the kid and exited of the room he walked off but before he did he cleared his dark energy again he could not risk having his dark energy exposed he walked off to the lobby acting casual as he passed room five he ran so they could not sence him.
"Why do the gods think that she is suspious all she is is a nightmaren who owns a spa."

The main coor deafeated the gods and laughed.
"HA one of the chosen ones thinks that you are playing a trick and the other wants nothing to do with you how ironic."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Still close to the door, Eva heard the repeated thumps of someone running down the hallway, immediately feeling dizzier as whatever made the noise passed infront of the door. Eva held her head and stared at the door, the strange feeling leaving as fast as it had come as the thumps died away. She had felt that feeling before...she knew she had...but she couldn't remember where, and she didn't think much of it, the dizzying sense being so minor. She glided away from the door, moving to Puc's side and sitting in the air beside him. "Still not having any fun Puc?" she asked with a joking tone, trying to improve her mood for him.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:49 pm

Jackle looked at Lintery with a serious face, and then calmed down. "Where ever you go, I will follow, you just have to lead the way." Whatever the resistance of nightmare had planned, Jackle was ready for it, nightmare would soon be as chaotic and twisted as a wonderland.

"Not really...." Puc said in a honest tone, every event that has happened has been more trivial then the last. Puc just wanted everything to slow down, but it seemed time was was going by so quick. Spreading his body across the bed, Puc stretched like a cat waking up.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:18 pm

The kid got to the lobby breathing in and out.
"That was close I hope I can do that for the remainder of the mission curse my simmaler energy to my brother."

Lintery, got up and hugged Jackal.
"Thanks for sticking with me."
Lintery, let go trying to think of a plan like spire, she wasn't the one who came up with the plans she was the one to improve them.
"Well if we did go through the expedtion we would need to get you as one of the nightmaren to go on the expadition."
Lintery, made a lightning map on the ground pointing to where the trip wouuld take place.
"We need to defeat the whatever that thing was if this expadition is a trap which I got myself into."
Lintery, turned to the sky shooting lightning into it the lightning struck down and hit the ground infront of them making a door.
"Let's go Jackal."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:24 pm

"Aww..." Eva said quietly folding her arms and smiling, "I'm sorry to hear that."
Eva took of her boots and lazily lied next to Puc, a pitiful expression across her face as she looked at him. "Would a hug make it better?" she whined, cracking up after doing so, unable to continue that voice with a straight face.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:00 pm

"yeah...right..." Jackle didn't understand most of the stuff Lintery said, but then again, they have been living two completely different lives. Jackle the tormentor and Lintery...an errand slave... Jackle knew after this 'expedition' was done, he had have to try to break her from her fixed schedule.

Puc tilted towards Eva, kissing her rather then accepting her offer for for a hug. His heart pounded heavy, as usually did every time that they were this close. Lei-Lei continued her never ending work, even with the rush of arriving people decreased, she still had the several many that were in the spring and occupy the rooms. All in a day's work for a lone hot springs owner.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:22 pm

The kid watched the group of people he felt rage recome over him for the person who he was spying on was just a hot sping owner he walked back to his room making a black curtain over him before he pass'd room five he contacted the council once back in his room.
"No changes just a hot spring owner."
"Well it's only been awhile make sure you catch her in the act!"
The council hung up.
"Darn I hate being here it risks my idenity as a dark star..."

Lintery, opend the door leading back to the old cabin.
"Hey old man i'm back!"
The old man came out of the cabbin to see Lintery, and Jackal.
"HMM i'm guessing your Jackal, oh Lintery, you got the white lightning move how?"
Lintery, frowned she didn't want to talk about what had happend at the cave of darkness with her friends dieing.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:45 pm

Jackle wasn't pleased with where he was, but this was how Lintery's life was going to be, so he just have to go with it. it seemed to Jackle that Lintery planned to get stronger while still serving as a servant. He just wanted to tell her she was an idiot for doing so, but didn't want the guilt trip following after.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:53 pm

Eva rubbed Puc's shoulder, accepting the kiss as a substitute hug. She felt a little sense of pity for Puc. He was the one who planned to come here, and he didn't seem to be enjoying anything....not that she was either, but she wasn't concerned about herself right now. Eva opened her eyes as the kiss continued, still rubbing his shoulder, feeling happier inside, having him near.

Last edited by SonicS29 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:01 pm

Lintery, decided to say what had happend to just get off her mind.
"Back when I fought the dark star in the cave of darkness I tried to beat him useing Jackal's deck but then once he transformed into the dark dragon he made two portals and I couldn't do anything to stop what had happend next the portal's led to my adobtive brother slash mentor and my friend who worked at the amusment park he did some kind of scream and it started to disolve them and I couldn't do anything but watch and then after both were dead I unlocked it. I want to learn to master this move then I'm going to defeat the monster then i'm going to have a nice chat with the gods about why I dont want my destiny any more."
Lintery's dargon uniform reapeared above her reguler uniform.
"I'm not going to let anyone else die!"

The kid reverted into the dark star and went back in the frame to sleep.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:49 pm

Puc enjoyed Eva's touch as he began to repay her by placing his hands on her back giving her a soft touch message. Puc was happy with how they were together, but he was still concerned that something was going on that they didn't know about, and that stop Puc's plans in an instant.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:51 pm

Eva drew back and pulled Puc into a hug, sensing a slight change in Puc as she burried her face in his shoulder. "Hey, Puc..." she said, planning to drift his mind away to somthing to distract him, "I've noticed somthing...have you? Back in the forest, I put you in the spotlight, didn't I- when I asked all those questions about you? I've noticed somthing..." she said softly, turning her head to where she could view him from a side glance, smiling. "...is there anything you want to know....about me this time?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:20 am

Puc thought on this, it was more of a challenge to him then he thought, depending on which question he would ask her, might make easier for her to notice his change. Thinking for a moment he had several. "Well you seemed....I'm not sure how to say this...but you've acted strange with everyplace I've brought you too...so...Have you been anywhere other then nightmare....or is that just where they placed you..?"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:50 am

"I go where I am told to go, simple as that." Eva replied, now noticing her persona press into the inside of her shoulder as she lied down. "If I am ordered to head out of Nightmare, I go to that position. If I'm ordered to stay within Nightmare for a period, I find work that needs doing, and complete it. When I don't have any orders, though, I rarely stay away for long..."
Eva's smile shortened as she finished her last sentence. "Anything else you'd like to know?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:18 am

Lintery, dropped a lightning bolt on the ground and disapeared in a flash going back to the energy draining training room the old man looked at Jackal then looked away to the training camps.
"She is just like her ansestor."
The old man had a flash back to five hundred years in the past.

"Hello I heard there's a training camp here."
"Who are you?"
"I'm beharet, I developed this move it's called white lightning."
"Really care to explain?"
"Well my best friend killed himself to save me from the dark star in shock after he died I went into rage but at the same time I remebered all the good times we had together it draws the power out of revenge and pureity but you see I have this problem where my energy gets drained in battle."

The old man ened his past memory and looked at Jackal.
"Shouldn't you go train in one of the camps or do something?"

The kid ran down the hallway again but stoped when he reached room five his pupils were dark stars again he looked at the door then turned back to find Lei-Lei his pupils were reguler again he ran off trying to find her so he could continue to spy and complete the mission.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:14 pm

Puc let go of her, now knowing that she was so loyal to wiseman, if she was told to leave Puc, she would do so without hesitation. "No, there's nothing else I need to know..." He turned his back to Eva, knowing he would have to find someway to break her from her cycle, if they were going to continue being around each other.

"Don't tell me what to do!!" Jackle shouted at the old man, to think he would be forced into training, he never liked following others orders. Taking his own portal he left, a pain thumped in his heart, now drifting away from Lintery, but it was her choice the train, and if that's what she wanted, then by all means, find someone else...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:48 pm

Before Lintery, even got the chance to train she noticed a nightmaren siting up on the pipes on the ceiling from the looks of it the nightmaren was female.
"How did you get in here and more importantly who are you?"
"Well i'd say in a way i'm you stronger though your mind is posting me as a younger nightmaren but my real name is Beharet, and I came to tell you not to trust Jackal, trust me I met his ansestor five hundred years ago not a nice cookie tortured me every chance he got but that changed after I beat the dark star I had a group of people hunt him down and torture him he abandoned you and everyone else he knows he didn't change but on another subject a person by the name of main coor is holding a tournament and he is going to kill everyone there but I believe you'll want the prize a powerful relic that you can use to bring back Cront who you call spire and your other friend sence they both were killed unfairly anyway you need a teacher who is better then this old man which is cront."
Lintery, looked at Beharet, confused how could she contact the dead.
"How can I contact the dead?"
"Well you could go to the realm of darkness go to the temple of death find the portal to the main coor's castle find the statue of a blue flame touch it and you well be able to train with your what do visitors call them big brother or kill yourself but I think you should do the first one anyway if you ever need me here just remeber who your true friends are."
Beharet, disapeared leaving behind a picture locket which inside had cront and her other friend and the bottom it read just have your friends with you Lintery, held her hand in the air as she was struck by lightning reapearing at the cave of darkness looking at the door she picked up the key reopening the realm of darkness gate way she jumped in and started to try and find the temple of death.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:06 pm

Eva frowned looking at Puc, as he lie turned from her. "The one thing you know Puc doesn't like..and you talk about it like it's nothing. Smart one, Eva." she thought to herself as she rose off the bed and unbuttoned her coat. She walked to the table and slid the coat off with care, folding it neatly and setting it down on the table's edge with little noise. She looked at her folded coat, noticing one of her pockets faced upward, a small buldge coming from it. Eva gently reached inside and felt her broach, pulling it out and rubbing her thumb across the gem on it. She looked back at Puc, watching him curiously as she walked back to the bed and got on it, leaning over him and clipping the broach to his shirt. "I think that thing looks better on you than me.." she said kissing his forehead as she retreated back to the other side of the bed, yawning.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next