Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
GreywolfZ
allrandomthings
6 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 11 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:47 pm

The transforming Dark star looked at Eva and laughed.
"Fool he has nothing left now just like Lintery, the fool that I thought I could control now the transformation is nearly complete but just to make thing's easier on you."
The dark star's transformation was complete'd the only difference's were that Evil puc was black and he had a skull instead of a heart."

Back at ice palace

"What well I do people could be dyeing and i'm trapped in here Spire if you are listening please show me a sighn on how to get out of here!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 11 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:33 pm

Before Puc could react, the dark star got to him, and there was nothing he could do. Puc's sight grew dim until he couldn't see anymore and his body fell limp to the ground. His color soon turning to a light gray, if this continued, he would soon fade away.

Jackle stood up, he felt a jolt inside him. Someone was soon going to disappear in his world....but who? Most likely, Eva and Puc hadn't left yet.....and whatever they sealed had returned, and plans to kill them both off. Jackle opened a portal, it is an insult to have Nightmarens vanish in his world without him to cause it. He didn't have a smile or a laugh towards victory, but a stern face and enough rage to be considered death himself.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:41 pm

Lintery, sensed it someone was going to die she needed to do something
"Even if I found a way out of here where would I go?"

Back with Evil Puc

"Dont worry Puc I only need your stupid body for 3 minutes then i'll give it back to you."
Evil Puc looked at the sky making a black sphere in his hand and fireing it into the sky.
"THE PORTAL IS OPEN MY BROTHEREN COME COME AND CLAIM A BODY!"
Evil Puc looked at Puc and gave him back his body.

Back at Ice palace

"Ok I need to do something I sence that the portal is open I wait mabye the rocket persona might be fast enough to get me out of here..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:47 pm

Eva continued hacking away at the barrier wall, her right arm begining to ache again. She stopped for a moment and made her way to the nearest bit of the barrier by feel. Kepping her hands on it, she gently slid down, putting her feet up and resting them on it. She foccused quietly, creating the yellow force around her feet. Her arm ached....but her legs were fine.
She pelted the wall rapidly with a storm of kicks, determined to get out by any means.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:04 pm

The dark star looked at Eva who was trying to escape.
"Well you give up!"
Dark star make's the barrior smaller.
"If you dont get ou of there in five minute's you'll be crushed to death but I dont care."
Dark star looked at all of the monster's coming threw the portal and decide to leave.

Lintery, put on the persona blasting off to the front of the portal were she took off the persona.
"So this is the portal to the other world if I go in there might be a chance that I wont come back but I need to do this."
Lintery, flew into the portal avoiding all of the monster's.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:10 pm

Jackle arrived in his world with the most horrifying image he could see, his nightmare being taken over by armies of strange creatures while two nightmarens are forced into slow and painful torture to death. To see this done by someone else, he never thought....ever...that when someone else causes the torture, a pain went through him. He felt his chest, what was this feeling. It didn't matter now, he would have to be a hero as he began to fling cards at several monsters at a quick speed. He wasn't just going to let this happen, there had to be change.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:17 pm

one of the creature's looked at Jackal and jump'ed onto him going into his body trying to take over.

Back at there planet Lintery had finaly arrived.

"I'm on a new world i'd better get searching wait i'd better."
Lintery, looked at the portal she had came through and tossed the book hopeing that someone would get it.
"Now to find there leader now that no one is here..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:57 pm

"It's useless" Jackle said as he took the top card of his deck, the ace of swords. Now Possessing a broadsword in his left hand, he knocked the creature from him and slashed it in two. He continued to slash through creatures. Puc may have been down, but Eva couldn't be too far from him. "Eva!!" He shouted her name, hoping to get a response.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:02 pm

Eva heard what sounded like a muffled call of her name. "I'm sort of trapped, to whom it may concern!"
She sat up quickly and viciously pushed all her weight onto one area, feeling it slowly give way one inch at a time. "It's getting harder to breath..." she murmered, letting up on the pressure a little.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:14 pm

Lintery, looked at the leader scared but if she killed this creature it would destroy all of the servent's.
"You must be the leader you must be killed if Everyone on Nightopia and Nightmare are killed I well have nothing no world or anything."
Lintery, start's firing ideya at he creature but it didn't work.
"NO THE PLAN WELL CONTINUE BUT I WELL GIVE YOU ONE CHANCE IF YOU CAN SOLVE MY MAZE I WONT BLOW UP NIGHTMARE AND NIGHTOPIA!
"Deal now where is the maze."
"IT IS INFRONT OF YOU NOW GO!."
Lintery looked at the stair's not sure if she should go but she had to."
"It's dark down here I hope the people at Jackal's world are ok..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:19 pm

After fighting of enough to gain some recovery time, Jackle drew a card from his deck, the card he had never found a use for, but he knew who could use it now. He teleported the card right to her hand. "If you still care about Puc, then you should have enough strength to break out. Jackle continued to fight, and all he gave Eva to escape, was the card titled, 'the lovers'.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:46 pm

Lintery contnued threw the maze when she saw a box.
"Spire that's the box that I found him in."
Lintery, ran to the box opening it seeing her wishing rock.
"Now that I have you back let's get out of here."
Lintery, got to the end of the maze then she returned to the battle field.
"Wow there's alot going on wait Jackal and the army the leader lied to me oh well I'd better do what I can to help I wish that Jackal had a card that could kill several enemy's at a time!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:01 pm

Eva leaned her back against the barrier, feeling it slowly lift her upwards as it retracted. She felt the object in her hand, deciding on it's familiar shape and texture it was one of Jackle's very own cards. Although she couldn't see what the card said, just the feel of it in her hand made her feel warmer inside.
She got onto her knees and held the card to the side of her face between three fingers. "I'm trusting you Jackle.." she whispered. "I'm almost there Puc...wait a little bit longer..!" She threw the card wildly, surprised at how short a distance it traveled before coliding with the other side of her prison. She watched as the card glew, her face turning red as she noticed the title written on it. Eva watched as the card traveled through to the oposite side of the wall and land on the ground, covering her face as the sheild blew open.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:26 pm

Lintery, looked at all of the monster's she needed to do something.
"There's to many wait that's it I need to go back to the next dimmension now that I have Spire, back I can just wish that Every monster here would be sent back to there dimmension exept it might get anyone who is here to man I dont know."
"Listen Lintery, you need to do this or everyone well be a puppet!"
"Your right Spire."
Lintery, flew to the center of everything that was going on and she screamed for everyone to grab onto something.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:55 pm

Eva quickly rose and looked around, seeing all the creatures everywhere almost made her fall back over, but she shook it off and retrieved the card sitting on the ground. She looked back to the last place she remebered seeing Puc, and broke into a run seeing him on the ground again. "Puc?" she said, getting on her knees and leaning over him. "Puc..Puc come on, time to wake up.."
Eva lightly hit Puc's cheek a few times, looking to Lintery as she let out a warning. Almost like instinct, Eva remembered her coat and her foot automatically flew to cover it. She turned back to Puc and held him down as best she could...using herself as a weight. She stared at Puc's empty face. "Come on Puc...it's time to wake up." Her eyes burned again. "Wake up."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:02 pm

"I wish that all of the monster's would GET SUCKED BACK INTO THERE WORLD FOREVER!"
The portal that was black became white and started to suck all of the monster's back into there world but as this happend everyone was holding themself's down she couldn't so she started to get sucked up.
"Everyone prepare for a wild ride!"
The portal closed Luckily Lintery, managed to use the rocket persona to stay alive.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:20 am

A great gust started to drag everyone into another world, Jackle had to act quickly. He pulled a card from his deck while trying not to fall over and be violently removed from his Nightmare. "Hangedman, I require your binding rope." A rope tied to Jackle's left foot and he was suspended upside down. He swung himself towards Puc and Eva, grabbing each of their hands, the rope began to lift up in the air and out of the path of the black hole. "Just hold on tight!" He told them, barely having any strength left.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:23 am

Lintery, took off the rocket persona as the portal closed completly.
"It's over hey JACKAL AMD YOU OTHER NIGHTMAREN IT'S OVER!"
Lintery floated down to Jackal,Eva,and Puc.
"Hey Jackal you up for a little friendly competion?"
Lintery, quickly grab's half of Jackal's cards and start's to fly off.
"Come and get me if you want your card's back!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:23 am

Eva sat down on the floor, feeling tremendous gratitude towards Jackle, this being the second time in a short while he saved both Puc and herself. Her right arm pained her with every movement, but she suffered it silently, checking to see that Jackle and Puc where alright. "..Thank you.." she said weakly, standing back up. "Thank you Jackle..."
She pulled the card Jackle had sent to her out from her remaing glove and held it out to him, assuming he needed it back.
Her eyes darted to Puc and she sighed soflty, picking up her coat from the bow with her yellow feild and moving it over him, setting it down like a blanket.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:01 pm

Jackle didn't want to acknowledge Eva's grace, all he didn't was give her quick smile. "Don't expect you're out of work yet, servant." He said as he took the card from Eva and threw it at the pile of cards Lintery stole, he glided to the pile of cards, all which were face down, except for 'the lovers'.

Puc's skin began to receive its color again, but he was still very pale. Opening his eyes slightly, he was happy to see Eva yet again. "Eva....." He spoke in a quiet voice, whatever had copied him took most of his strength, he barely could move at all.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:35 pm

Lintery, looked at the one card she kept while running.
"This card might be the only card that can counter act the death card the card of life Jackal might know how to find me he'll probably follow the trail of card's I left behind hmm I need a vacation i'm going to go to that amsument park I dont really need this rocket persona when my other friend so happen's to work at the amusment park she know's all about speed."
Lintery, tosses her rocket persona to the ground before flying off.
"HEY JACKAL DONT TRY LOOKING FOR ME BECAUSE I'LL BE FAR AWAY!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:38 pm

Jackle wasn't sure to respond to Lintery's action. "I guess not...." He began to pick up his cards, feeling pathetic, to think he actually had....feelings.... He was a Nightmaren, there was no need for him, and yet.....this feeling....wouldn't go away.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:51 pm

"Ok were here hey Spire get into your doll body!"
"Say what now?"
"Come on it's vacation No Jackal, no Darkstar, no portal's to the other world and no monster's!"
Spire got into his life size doll body and looked at lintery bored.
"What i'm going to go find my friend why dont you ride that roller coaster a couple of time's."
Lintery, watched Spire, walk off when she turned to the speed cloud.
"Finally 3 week's with no surprize's."
Lintery, flew to the cloud watching her friend crash into a wall with her jet boot's.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:55 pm

Eva looked down and smiled softly, seeing that Puc was at least awake now. She quietly moved to him and slowly lowered down onto her knees, trying to be gentle, not knowing if Puc was injured anywhere. "Glad you could join us." she said, just louder than a whisper. "Everything's alright now, so theres no need to worry about anything. I want you to rest for a little bit....alright?" She moved her left hand under her coat and searched for Puc's hand, cradiling it after finding it.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:28 pm

Lintery, looked at her friend smashed against a wall.
"Wow crashing, falling, smashed up jet boot's you haven't changed one bit."
"Oh hey Lintery, did you see."
"Yes I did so what's new on the park?"
Lintery's friend told Lintery about the park buissness.
"Man that's rough well I'll tell you what's happend to me you see there was this Dark star."
twenty minute's later Lintery, had finished telling her friend what had happend.
"And that's what happend right now i'm taking a little r&r."
"Cool so who are those two Nightmaren that were in your story!"
"Oh you mean oh I guess I never got there names the only one who I actualy knew was Jackal."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next