Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
GreywolfZ
allrandomthings
6 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 12 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:29 pm

"rest....right..." Puc closed his eyes again, rest would be for the best. It's the best solution for a near death experience. He dreamed that all their horrible misadventure had come to an end, and nothing else could ruin their relation......no.....can't be....he was still unsure....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 12 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:55 pm

Eva slowly let Puc's hand slip away as she pulled her's back and stood up quietly. She rose off the ground a few inches and glided away, making her way over to Jackle.
Eva crossed her arms, but quickly unfolded them, her arm too sensitive to bend yet.
"Is somthing on your mind?" she asked him quietly. "You don't seem hyper like usual."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:53 am

Jackle wanted to prove her wrong with his loud laughter, but he couldn't.... "I'm not sure Eva...... but we're all changing....I myself no longer feel like the tormentor I was created to be. There's this feeling inside my chest....I don't understand...but it's warm...and whatever it is...it's controlling me from tormenting anyone...only saving others... Are we changing pass Wisemen's standards? " Jackle wasn't sure about it...but he had to see Lintery again.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:36 am

"Jackle-"
Eva forced herself to think of somthing to say, she wouldn't just let this situation pass like all the others. She sighed and looked at Puc. "Jackle, you see that coat over there? I love that coat about as much as you love that precious cape of yours....yet look at it now, spread out across the floor over someone else." She turned back to him, feeling uncomfortable now that she had realized that somthing about her had actually changed. "We all have changed, yes...but that doesn't mean we're worthless now. This 'warm feeling' inside your chest, it's confusing you, making you question things you've never thought about before, right? Well...I have one too...but I'm not allowing it to interfere with my loyalty...Jackle, we're still well within Master's standards, but we have to remember who we are above everything else." She shifted slightly, and looked Jackle in the eyes. "You'll never be worthless Jackle. Never."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:02 am

Lintery, gave her tech stuff to her friend to put in a locker before going to play game's and ride ride's.
"Wow the park has changed I wonder if those too Nightmaren and Jackal are ok after all of this carzyness oh dont think about that now Lintery, your on vacation nothing but riding ride's playing game's and no wishes this is the life."
Lintery, got in line for the fourty ring chalenge.
"Finally I can relax..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:24 pm

Even if he just wanted to ignore what Eva had to say, it meant a lot to Jackle. The feeling in his heart now felt a calming of warmth and made him feel relaxed and recognized. "I may not understand this...." He began to say, still thinking about Lintery. "But I plan to find my answer soon enough.....Until then..." He gave a smile remembering who he was created as. "Be prepared to for another request soon enough, servant!" He laughed as he disappeared. If it was true that Nightmaren can have a change of heart, then he'll make sure others go through the same fate.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:34 pm

Eva lowered her head as Jackle, once again, ditched her. "Honestly Jackle..." she said quietly, looking up. "Sometimes, I think you just do that to show off..." She glided back over to Puc and sat down beside him, holding her knees close to her chest.
"..have I really changed that much?" she asked herself, uneasily. She looked at her naked hand and missing coat and frowned a little.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:40 pm

Lintery, completed the course winning a brown disguise robe.
"Cool I hear that this can fool anyone thanks again."
Lintery, walked off she thought what it would have been like if she was loyal.
"Well I guess you cant always be a first class or second class nightmaren beside's I'm going to go go ride the sky cars."
Lintery, got onto the sky car flying around in the sky car race.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:26 pm

Queen Bella awoke from another slumber, she climbed down from her resting spot high in the trees and stood on the grassy ground. There wasn't any sounds that disturbed her, why was that? Something had to change in order for there to be...well peace. She began to travel on foot, to see if she could at least find Jackle, if he was still in the forest.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:59 pm

Eva looked away from herself and stared at Puc, watching him sleep, with an almost curious look. She turned herself around and gave him a light kiss on the forehead, before standing up and walking towards the oposite side of the room. She worked her arm in cricles as she moved, trying to get the strain out of it
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:02 pm

Lintery, wanted to do something else so she jumped off of the speed car.
"Wow what a cool trick now what well I do?"
Lintery, turns to the roller coaster seeing Spire on top.
"I wonder how many time's he's rode it no time for that i'm going to go see that NiGHTS movie lets see it's called Reala and Wizeman vs NiGHTS two wow I wonder what happend in part one?"
Lintery, runs to the movie theater grabbing some of her lunch from her ice palace adventure.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:36 am

Puc opened his eyes, feeling the slight touch of the kiss, only made him guess which of his loves would? He tilted his head to notice Eva was still around. Puc was fool for not noticing it before, Eva was afraid to admit love. He stood up and walked slowly to her, hoping not to scare her. He was amazed that she would still have feelings for a banished Nightmaren and still be loyal to Wisemen.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:19 am

Eva stopped trying to cure her arm of pain and let it plop to the side, cringing at the stupid choice as it only pained her more. She let her eyes wonder, letting her gaze set on the broken jack-in-the-box. "Why in the world would someone feel comfortable having that stare at them whenever they came home?" she thought sarcasticaly. "Some things I'll never understand." She tipped her head to the side and lost herself in thought, there was more than just Jackle's choice in decor that she couldn't comprehend.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:50 pm

Puc wrapped his arms around Eva, it made him feel more safe in what remand of Jackle's twisted destroyed world. "Eva....." he began to ask, knowing this question would make a difference if Puc would stay with her or walk away, he cleared his throat, "Do you love me?"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:56 pm

Lintery, watched the ending become a to be continued sighn then she walked out.
"Ok now I guess i'll go and watch the lake show of Wizeman vs reala vs NiGHTS vs Jackal oh great it has Jackal in it."
Lintery, turned to walk to the theater yet again looking at the roller coaster to see that Spire, was in line again she sighed to herself.
"Is he going to be on that ride all day even though I consider him my brother I feal like he's a total dork..."
Lintery, got to the lake where they would play the movie.
"Ok after this i'm going to go ride that roller coaster that Spire is riding wait is he allready on ok I'm guessing he's been on one hundered and fivtey times."
Lintery, quickly turned back to the lake to watch the movie.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:05 pm

Eva squeezed her hands into tight fists and looked at the arms around her, opening her mouth, but making no sounds. She felt a heavy beat pound in her chest, but she tried to ignore it, moving her hands up and gripping Puc's arms lightly. "..I-" she cut herself off, trying to remember what to say...what she really wanted to say. "I...think I...I think I..do..." she looked at her feet and swallowed.
"I really...think I do..."
Her sight slowly started to fog again.
"I really think I do..."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:41 pm

Puc gasped, his heart held wish had been granted. She turned her around and kissed her, feeling their hearts connect and the feeling of being suspended in a beautiful scenery holding Eva close. He cried tears of joy, they were together at last, and Puc's plan had just began....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:12 pm

Lintery, couldn't take the movie anymore she walked out annoyed.
"Why did I watch that?!!"
Lintery, was mad at herself for watching a movie with Jackal in it.
"He is not going to ruin my vacation now I think I should eat then go and play at the nightopian arcade oh hey Spire are you ok?"
Spire, looked like he was going to faint.
"I rode the roller coaster two hundered and thirty nine time's."
"Why dont you get back in line and ride it a 240th time."
"Oh that's a good idea by Lintery."
Lintery, slaped her forhead and shouted that she was being sarcastic then she continued walking to the Nightmaren food court.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:19 pm

Wave after wave, burning sensations pulsed in Eva's eyes. She squeezed them shut, not wanting to show any weakness, but feeling somthing stream down Puc's cheek made her give in. She slowly moved her arms around Puc, and let a tear escape her.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:25 pm

Puc broke the kiss and looked at Eva deeply. "thank you....for always being there for me..." He told her as he continued to hold her in his arms. "Maybe we should travel to somewhere else...." He suggested reminding them of them grim deserted place they were in.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:41 pm

Eva noded slowly and gently made her way out of Puc's arms. She quickly flew over and retrieved her coat, staring at it for a moment, thinking about everything that had happened since she last took it off. She wipped her tear streak away and threw the coat over herself, not even bothering to button the thing back up. She returned to Puc's side and hovered a little over him, ready to make another portal somewhere. "Any place in particular...?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:52 pm

Puc thought on where he wanted to be, remembering the places he used to fly around. There was one place in particular he wanted to be, but first he would have to know if Eva would have any interest. "I was hoping we could go to somewhere.....romantic?"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:12 pm

Lintery, walked back to the main park looking at a world record book Spire broke the roller coaster riding world record.
"Wow he's only been here for five hours and he's allready broke a world record."
Lintery, turned her attention to her other friend who was working on a ride she walked up to her friend.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:15 pm

Eva fiddled with her collar and lowered a little. "I suppose we could do that..." she said faintly, rocking her foot back and forth. She didn't know any places romantic to head to....it's not like she payed much attention to the scenery when on the job.
She lowered a little more and swallowed her pride. "....do you know anywhere like that...?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:24 pm

"I thought you would." Puc said in a joking matter, knowing for someone like Eva, it would be hard for her to know of such places if she's only given certain locations to go. "Well there is a place I have passed before, it has been known as the secret paradise, and from what a Nightmaren in purple has told me, those that listen to their had and let their emotion, can go to this wonderful place. Curious to go?"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next