Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

2 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 23 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:04 am

Vaye couldn't say anything, only stare into Chive's eyes. He was hiding something....but she shouldn't be nosy. After all, she kept her worries about her past held in all day....its only fair. "Alright, just let me know if anythings wrong, I'll listen." The aura of the amusement park soon changed through sunset, as the park lit up in array of colorful lights. A beautiful sight, but Vaye couldn't stand being here any longer. They needed to escape and rest, before those grotesque nightopians come swarming back. "Chive, take me home."

Wizeman continued to search for a successor for this power, one who will use it for selfish needs. Surprisingly, even in a time of peace, Wizeman still wants the urge of war to be active. A determined battle of power, it fuels his desire to create the ultimate marens. He spent his time locating where marens are currently, only one would be his target. A maren who is near to death after a high plunge to ground, once known as Haze Bullet, had spent his last moments against his own doppliganer....and failed... "hmmm....perhaps. His skills are still active....but his mind has yet to decide existence...or revenge...or termination. Whatever he decides, this power should make up his mind." With a finger snap, the orb disappear from the chamber, soon to reappear in the hands of a dying Exo.

Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 23 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:32 pm

Chive gave a light sigh as he viewed the soft transition of this world from late afternoon to its beautiful from of late evening, finding it a bit easier to silence some of this pain by gazing at the scenery around...but even still...perhaps the best medicine is just going home to see that his thoughts are nothing but nonsense himself.
"Alright, Vaye." Chive agreed softly, noticing about her from the expression she has...she has something in her mind that troubles her like he does...perhaps home is the best medicine for both of them right now...a nice night of just peaceful sleep, nothing to come and bother them..no more fear of this odd twitch in his chest.....it sounded just perfect to Chive.
With a rise off the bench and a float in a circle Chive created a portal back to his white room, landing at the side of it as he awaited Vaye to join him before passing through...hoping for just a peaceful night and a pleasent morning...nothing out of the ordinary.

....He couldnt believe this was happening...to him...to..be killed, of all things....and to die in such a place...from such a weak thing as a fa..ll.....Eo..Exo just couldn't believe this...he deserved....he deserves so much better than this...for his end..
Of course...Exo's known his actions would someday probably get him killed....but...he always thought he would recieve such a grand and rememorable death, nothing at all like just a fall off a massive height...to end his name and voice forever. Such a cheap end....a fall off a roof...he wanted to be beaten in battle, at the least....this...this...it sucks..
"...This is..just...greeeaat. . ." a raspy voice echoed through coughing, smoke blurting out with each harsh bark of his throat, "..After all..that.....I have to die...huh? ...When I finally get..Eva back...is when I have to go..and die.....I didn't even get my....apology...from her..yet....this is jus-....stu..pid."
...It made Exo so ticked off...to have to die such an unfit death for someone of his cali..bur.....and even then...he's taking his own perishing far better than his sibling...will....who knows what his Chive will do...probably just cling and mope to people...Eva....bah, that old bag would probably dig him the grave and dance on it later. ....It's not like he has to worry about them..anymore.....they've got others to take care of them...Chive has his angel, Exo has heard her strengths from out his door personally, and Eva-....Pigle-...no...Puc...Puc...well, Exo supposes...Puc has proved himself worthy-...enough...fit...enough...perhaps..Exo will let him protect the hag after all...it's what the boy's been claiming he wants, that poor..fool. ....He's a pretty good guy..when it comes down to it-..Eva's...in good hands...so what's...it matt..er........right..?"
Exo felt his eyes coming to a close, body colder as mre and more smoke drifted from his mouth...he knew his days would eventually end, such as the life of most as crazy as he is....but even then...dying...it doesn't fit his style...too bad there's not much to be done about...this....wh-..the heck is this..? Out of nowhere, quite litterarly speaking-...some form of white orb appeared near Exo's hand....the heck is this?
..Now he's sat and watch a few die in his time...this crud has never happened before..huh, Exo really must be special...still doesn't make any sense as to why this odd thing has appeared. ....It feels as though it has something..for him....wants him to take it, whatever it is....but at the same time...it doesn't feel worth it to take a chance like this. ..But then again...he's already killing over...like this thing could do anything worse to him than what he's about to go through right now. ...Might as well..see what this thing is all about-...as Exo reached up a quivering finger, last of his energy powering it as it rose to touch this weird, random light...feeling something in him saying that he sould just let himself kill over already, this orb is nothing but a stupid trick, but just not up to letting himself end with a question left unasked..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:08 am

Vaye followed Chive to his bed and then fell onto the soft surface. She just wanted to have her dreams take her thoughts away, to have herself wake up to a carefree world. That's all Vaye wanted, and that time would begin now. She didn't acknowledge Chive good night.....she couldn't, not intrested in ruining their one chance of peace.

As Exo hold his grasp on the orb, he had made a pact to the portal. A power which Wolf had created is now the responsibility of a new master. The Orb summoned the portal as a response to the nightmaren who controls it. Through the portal an another alternative escaped, a strange nightmaren dress in black tattered robes with a black witch cap covered with glaring eyes. Her skin a pale green, her hair short and messy with a shade of forest green, and her eyes amber and cat-like. She looked like young human girl, her voice just as high-tone and pure, "Mas....ter?" She called out to Exo, who to her surprise, was terribly injured, "Are you....Amby's master..?"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Chive watched as the tired out Vaye fell straight to sleep onto his soft bed, not hesitating a moment more than need be to get to her slumber. ...There day has been long...enjoyable in some parts...learning expiriences in others...but through it all...Chive..still wasn't satisified with the day he had tried to give Vaye. ..Perhaps it's just impossible...maybe a "perfect day" just isn't a realistic thought...but....if it truely is out of reach by any person to make a day without flaw...Chive will just have to give that much effort to forge an idealistic day for himself and Vaye. He knows he can do it..someday...he just wishes to be able to give Vaye the day she deserves..a day full of nothing but happiness and joy.
With a sigh, Chive let his portal slip closed, placing his brush in its usual spot as he gave a stretch of his arms. All that remained on his mind was that pulse...a feeling that still drifts gradually throughout him..but..what meaning could this have? eva is surely fine...Puc must be with her, thus she should be perfectly safe....and Exo....nothing could take down his elder brother, right? Exo is always so strong and mighty in his opinion..excluding that white Nightmaren that had beaten him somehow....Exo never looses to anyone that fights fairly. ..This pulse must be nothing, Chive concluded that fact with a stiff nod, soon lying himself carefully down on his bed next to Vaye, making himself comfortable as he gave her a light kiss goodnight on her cheek.
He'll wake up in the morning..same as ever...be greeted by Vaye and her beautiful voice, just as always...and he'll go and see his sibling, both safe and hating each other...with no change.

Exo was clueless as to what the heck was happening to him..but with little to no explaination as to why it had appeared, a foreign portal opened by his side,, a shady green-skined character rushing out from the portal, dressed in all black, soon gazing down at him with her amber eyes, soft voice asking...if he was her..what?
"..'Master'..?" Exo repeated, barely any power left for his voice to make his witty comeback with, "...Kid-...well...I suppose you can call me 'Master'..if that gives you your kicks...I..won't be able to-...stick around..long enough..to make any diffrence about it..anyways."
This odd girl staring at him was the last thing Exo planned to have in his last moments of life...if anything good came from the last thoughts he's had on his deathbed, it was the feeling of at least be able to have his space as he kicks the bucket...but of course, just because it's his luck...a stranger comes out from nowhere asking if he is whoever she's looking for. ..It figures as much..being bother by other's whims..even until the end...but..whatever...at least he might find some kind of comfort in his last minutes before he kicks for good.
"...Don't..mind my askin' or any..thing.....bu..t.....mind telling..me....why you're..here...?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:15 pm

Amby the witch was not sure why Exo would ask such a question, "Master, you summoned Amby. Amby is here under your request, to serve and assist. Right now, Master needs Amby to heal him, correct?" She held her palms together and closed her eyes, chanting words of a forign language as a green glow circled around in a mist around the wounded Exo. His black smoke scars soon fading with the mist, and vanished, resulting in Exo who's injuries were only sustained but still painful. "There, Master is now healthy!" Amby cheered, clapping her hands at the success of her skills.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:47 am

Exo has no idea what this girl was trying to tell him, claiming that he had summoned and called for her and whatnot-...but....the heck does she mean, "Master" anyway? ....And-...heal?
Before Exo had the chance to make his expectant retorts an odd aura soon shifted over him, bolcing his already faling veiw of the things around him with nothing but green dancing around..but with the odd whatever-the-heck-it-was's exit...Exo's smoke wasn't coming out anymore. "...You've-..seriously..healed me..?" Exo asked with a dumbfounded stare, trying to sit himself up, seeing as he was good as gold now, only to have a tremendous pain shoot through him and make him plop right back over.
"...Thanks.." Exo mumbled out through a half-groan, holding his hands over his eyes, a fail attempt to hope the pain to just die off already in his place. "...So.."Amby"...." Exo began as he forced himself to sit up again, groaning again through his struggles to sit himself up straight, "...You call me your Master-....so does that mean you intend to stick around..?"

The Alternate Eva and Haze listened to Wolf's words with open ears, being slowly hypnotized by the thoughts of being their own person...taking over this world for their people, just their kind...it brought great images to thier minds....they wanted this world.
"..I see..." Alternate Eva mumbled in response, holding her chin as she thoughts about it.....as Haze could only soon stare off into space.....still feeling it-....still feeling him-..the light never went out, he's still there! Exo hasn't died...! After all that?!?!? He's still alive! Haze can feel him! That jerkwad meanface piece of bologna didn't die!?!?!?
IT ISN'T FAIR!!!!
Haze has to go and end it-....he'll go and finish it now-! HE'LL!
Haze hastily got to his feet..or at least attempted to, before falling back onto his knewes agin in agony from their battle....he wasn't able to go and finish this....his other is still alive, it isn't fair-....he should be dead! It isn't fair!
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:31 pm

"You're welcome Master." Amby said with a grin on her face, and yet, she felt worried. "it's your decision of course. Amby can be there by your side whenever you need Amby. But if Master wants to be left to tend his own needs, Amby will keep her distance, just say the word." She didn't want to be kept on her own, although...thoughts raced through her mind. She had been able to connect with Exo's thoughts just by healing him with her skills, in return, she could see the true emotions and feelings of Exo......it's not safe for her to be independent.

"I can tell you're interested." Wolf said to Alternative Eva, seeing the reactions to his ultimate goal, dominance over the real nightmare. "Just wish we could find others like us, though we are strong by our powers together, having an army or at least a small strength force.......ow, too much to think about." Wolf held his head, though it was just one grand plan, its too much to focus on right now. Perhaps some rest would do some good.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:25 pm

Exo looked this Amby girl over yet another time as she spoke, studying the young figure before him with an analizing stare from his deep blue eyes. ....In alll fairness...this girl did help him out in the little pickle he was just in a few moments ago..and there was little doubt that he wouldn't be here thinking about her as he is now if she hadn't come along. ...In a way, Exo felt he did owe her some form of "thanks" for saving his life and all-..but....ugh, Exo doesn't like to be in debt to anybody-...he'll have to do something for her-...and see as how she has attached herself to him by the bond of addressing him as something as mighty as her own "master", of all things-....Exo wouldn't be able to be at ease untl he made it up to Amby-....the girl will be following him around, anyway.
"...I see.." Exo replied with a stiff bite of the lip, fighting off the urge to give another groan of pain, the slightest movements proving to give him unfathomable suffering. "...Well, kid...You've done enough for some reperations tonight....I guess if you've got no other place to be tonight, you can come and stay in my personal chambers for a while...least I could do, I guess, to someone that spared me from killing over and all."
It really was the least he could do, offer this kid a place for the night and all, assuming she may or may not have a place set for her...but with Exo's inability to conjure up a room back in the chambers, that skill only given to the eldest of them to control, it's not like he'd be able to do anything else for he-......oh...no,...wait-...there was a spot she could stay at....a nive plush bed and all that hasn't seen some use in a while. Who knows.......Eva might like sharing her things more than Exo does.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:15 pm

Amby gasped, She was overjoyed to know that her Master was willing to offer her shelter for her skills. Yes! Just the appreciation she had been waiting for. "Thank you Master, Amby will be at Master's command whenever Amby is needed." She clamped her hands like a small applause, curious to where her Master resides at.

Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:54 am

With a slow and painful rise to his feet, played in sync to a soundtrack of grunts and light murmurs of foul words here and there, Exo soon got himself back onto his own two shaking, brused-up legs, pround at himself for the achivement of getting himself up, but regretting the decision to, just as much as enjoying its rewards.
"...Alright, kid.." Exo replied as he tried his best to keep himself in a strong posture, "...Try not to wake anyone when you get there and you should be fine. There's a hidesous red beast sleeping somewhere in my home, and I don't want you having to go and gaze at that horror should she wake herself up."
Only half holding his snort back as he produced the portal to his chambers, it did indeed make Exo feel a little bit better from all his pain to have someone to badmouth for it....why, if it hadn't been for her and her lil' Puc cloging up the doorway so, he wouldn't even be in this tattered predicament! Serves her and her Puc right that he get to say and do what he pleases! ...Well-...not like he's ever had a problem of doing that before, but-...now he has an excuse to-!
Ariving through the portal, Exo lead Amby back into the hard white hallway, the bland, unforgiving color of lonely shining as it always has....palely. "You'll be staying here for the night.." Exo stated calmly as he glided over to Eva's bedrrom door, poking his head steathily in..to see no sign of the red-horned monster anywhere in sight, just a plush bed, tidy and as well-maintained as one could hope to picture....just as Exo was hoping for. Serves hag right this should happen to her-...sleeping in that Pigl-..Puc's bed....[b]TOGETHER[/b].
"..I'll be just doewn the hall if you should happen to need anything. ..Goodnight, kid."
With a pained turn around Exo headed off for his room, leaving Amby with a strong posture...but as soon as his door closed, the once prestine posture fell in shambles, and the beaten ex-Haze Bullet feel onto his bed with many groans of pain, and shut his eyes, room being in the stillest of silences, except for the ocassional foul remark.

Wolf was correct with his analasis...Alternate Eva was more than willing to partake in such a grand scheme as his own, a plan to take over this land in their own kind's benifit, show this ruler who he truely has brought into his lands-....but even then, through her own keen eye, it seemed as though the mighty Wolf has been tuckered out through whatever ventures he's had today. "...More of us will find there way through the dark void soon enough.." the Alternate Eva said to herself convincingly, throwing a look at Haze, who defeatedly sat on the ground with head held low.
(Ran outa time, will finish at lunch time. >A> )
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:22 am

"Understood Master." Amby responded, curious to know why her Master has a red colored beast living with him. Perhaps it is a guardian of some sort that protects Master with brute strength, how interesting. She'll make sure to get a glimpse of this red beast without being caught. Following Exo through the portal, she arrived into a mono colored blank hallway, silent and narrow. Guess Master likes his environment simple and plain. Amby was lead to a room where she would be staying, just as boring and mono as the hallway, with a bed that barely look used, a guest room maybe. "thank you Master, sweet dreams." Amby said falsely, as she waited fro her Master to exit down the hall, so she could start her game of "where's the red beast."

Wolf rose from his stance, he needed rest, though wanted the next day to come now, so they can finally start their plan. But without a sure way to complete their army.....still too many thoughts. Wolf left without mention back to the roof where the battle between two gunslingers had ended. Though the tiles had become chipped and jagged, he couldn't find any other place to relax, other than in the wide open.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:46 pm

Alternate Eva and Haze were left to their own thoughts about Wolf's ideals upon his exit to the other portion of the roof, only one thinking over the true benfifits and new life such an uprising in question wpuld bring-...while the other meerly reamined trapped in his mopes..
"..Come, little Haze-.." Alternate Eva began with a small turn of the head to view her brother, still broken in a heap of bruses and torn clothing from the past fight by her floating feet, "I can see that you require rest for your own lack of strength...come, let us get you somewhere better for your condition."
"I don't wanna go anywhere else sister!!" Haze whined in reply, failing in another attempt in getting any closer to being on his feet again, "I wanna go fight that stupid cheater! I was supposed to win, me! ME! ME!!!"
Alternate Eva, with a fold of her sleeved arms and a light sigh, gazing at the trantrum of Haze as he flailed and pounded the roof's harsh surface, had little to say that would be able to stop the mind of Haze Bullet's blood quench....she was supprised herself that Haze had indeed ended up the apparent loser, but even so, Wolf's interference brought about some close for the fight at least...the way things appear to be-...perhaps those two would have fought both of each other to death, otherwise..
"...I can promise you, you will get another chance to end it, Haze.." Alternate Eva cooed calmly, winning a look up from her brother's brusied face, "...But I can also say that if you will not rest, you will never be able to fight him.."
Haze stared back at the roof with a frown and another grumpy huff and whimper, still wishing to kill his other self-...but with a heavy heart, accepted his siblings aid, and after being hoisted up by throwing an arm around his sibling's ahoulder, the two of them set off through a pre-made portal, off to rest for now, but come the new day-..their time will come again.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:49 pm

Amby left her room silently, looking at each door with a mischievous smile, the red beast her master mentioned was in one of these doors. Might as well peek through each one. Amby sneaked out of her room with the door creaky slightly before shutting it behind her. Looking through each door, she took a moment to see what it contains.
"Nothing."
"Nothing."
"Noth....wait, what's this?" Amby's third door visit led her to a room of two nightmarens in a bed, though hard to tell color in the dim light room, neither bared the color red, and she closed the door behind her, to continue her search.
"Nothing."
"Nothing."
"Master's room."
"Nothing."
"......what's this."
She reached another room with two nightmarens, one with....Red, RED, she found the beast....and it has its arms held tightly around what look to be its prey....She had to save him.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Eva slept peacefully by the side of her dearly beloved Puc in their peaceful room, at eased concious allowing her a splendid dream of an adventure in an exponetial place of endless blue skies and rolling green feilds, that seem to meet no end. Her dream was truely that of like no other to ever be had again, perfect in every detail not even a cloud in the sky of her creation blocking the golden sun as it showered the ground with its light, not even the sleeping Eva in reality was without a sign of her internal bliss, a sweet smile sitting delicately across her white face.
Still unawoken from her slumper by the sneaking peer of Amby's curious gaze Eva lied in her bliss for minutes more, but as the thin beam of hallway light pored onto her face from the door's opening, clouds began to form throught Eva's dream, and the sleeping beast could not contain herself from repositioning her sleeping body in an attempt to restore peace to her world, unconciously nuzziling her face into Puc's collar, thus positioning herself farther over the supposed "prey" along her side, trying to stay within her perfect realm with her perfect thing, unaware still...to the eyes observing her from the doorway.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:54 pm

Puc slept soundly, his thoughts for once in a long time felt at peace. With no troubling memories or worries, Puc could be pleased with his rest while having the dearest to his heart by his side. But as content as Puc had finally achieved, a slight tug occurred on his collar, enough to cause his heavy eyes to open wide. "Eva, are you alright?" Puc tilted to the other side of the bed to see....a witch?? Puc sat up quick, getting to his feet, just who was this girl, "who are you, what did you do with Eva?"

Amby smiled happily, she easily pulled the red beast away from the victim, even with a tight grip on his collar she was able to pull the beast to the floor, no longer in reach of this nightmaren who could have been hurt. "Amby saved you from the Red Beast Master told me of, you're welcome mister." Amby cooed as she jumped off the bed and ran back to her room like a kid who just 'tagged' someone. Puc followed Amby to the doorway, she never answered where Eva wa- laying on the floor by the bedside, was Eva on her back, her expression was peeved.....come to think of it, did that girl call Eva a 'beast'???
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:28 pm

Eva never succeeded in forcing away the clouds that has scattered and hovered over her once flawless dream, and if anything in her last moments of her slumber, her perfect thing staring up at the same black clouded sky just as she had....there was a break in the clouds, just before it all ended....to show...a pair of cat eyes?
...The next thing Eva knew was a large thump of her back as it struck something harsh and cold, causing a gasping breath from this rudely awakened red "beast".
"What in tha-.." Eva found herself breathing on instinct, fuzzy gaze spiraling around for any hint as to what happened to her sweet world she was in...but soon hearing Puc's voice being answered by another, a voice that Eva has never heard before herself, it was all Eva needed to know to get herself going again....and show this pest straight to the door.
Before she could manage to get off her back the little trouble-maker had hussled out the door, an excited Puc Ikr on the chase up until she vanished behind the wall.....but Eva never heard her footsteps as the cat eyed girl bolted from their room...Eva never even saw Puc run after her briefly in bewildered pursuit....all Eva could hear...all Eva could hear...was..."RED BEAST".
....BEAST? DID THAT THING REFER TO HER AS A BEAST???
How DARE that insolent thing deem her such a title! That little-! ...What does she know anyway?! Of all things, Eva is certainly NOT a beast! She's prett-..no....gorgeous! She's no beast! She's-! She's-!! ....Is she really not pretty anymore..?
With a groan and a twist if her already twisted body Eva flopped herself around onto her rear, sitting with burning eyes watering from their unintended wakeup call.
....No one has ever spoken of her as a beast before..so who was this girl to do such a thing..?
No one ever has....well, except for Ex-....
. . . .EXO.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:21 pm

Puc turned back to look at Eva, sitting with clutched fists and raging eyes. Quickly getting down on his knees to stay at her level, he had to calm her down before she does anything...hastily. "Calm down please Eva, I'm not sure what happened...but whoever that was, she's gone now. It doesn't look like anything was stolen...she did call you something strange...perhaps she was sent by someone?" Puc said with concentrated logic backing his information. But with those words, she'll continue to pursue her attacker...should they? Puc felt concerned over the past few days of their new enemies, but maybe, this new attacker, the young witch, was related to their recent assaults of....their doppelgangers. "If you want to go after her, I understand and I'll follow with." Puc said with a calming smile, raring to finally stand his ground, and fight back.

Amby giggled down the hallway as she made her way back to her guest room, but decided she would also pay a visit to her Master. Sneaking into Exo's room with stealthy steps Amby stared down at her Master, sleeping soundly with tranquil breaths. A smile appeared across Amby's face, her cat eyes glowed with hint of green, as she crawled next to her Master, like those two nightmarens. It looked comfortable, and now felt wonderful, to be next to someone close....someone she loves...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:14 pm

Saying that Eva was willing to shake off the pest that had not only yanked her from pleasant dream, let alone her pleasant mood, was the last thing the now re-lit hot-head had in mind...already with eyes lit a glare...there was little to stop her from just heading off and ringing some nec-......huh?
Eva's plotting and peeved worries quickly went on a standstill upon noticing Puc speaking to her with his calm and reassuring voice, a little perplexed hearing it from someone as forgiving as her Puc, but-...he was willing to go and teach that thing thw sake lessons that Eva was..? ..Really? Is she miss-hearing something? ...He even said it with one of his soothing smiles-...Eva can't believe her good fortune!!
"..Alright, sweetheart," Eva replied as she got herself up to her feet.....already knowing with a clench of the fist where to go..but still amazed Puc was willing to come with her, "...there are about to be two less monstrosities running around in our chambers!!"
Waiting for Puc to get himself back up before she did so, Eva flew with hawk-eyes set for her brother's door out into the white hallway...knowing exactly the only person that thing could have learned such a ridiculous and insulting name from.
..Exo.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:34 am

Puc rose to his feet, he could tell from Eva's pulsing emotion for vengeance, that she knew where to find her rouge attacker. Following close behind, they both ended up outside....Exo's room? "Do you think she's in here...?" Puc asked, having a faint understanding that it might be possible that the one who ordered the attack was.....but that wouldn't make sense. To order that witch to do a childish joke like that, just didn't seem like Exo's choice of action. "I guess there's only one way to find out..." Puc said, as he opened the door and slowly brought light into the room...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Eva watched with eyes intent on the space in between the door and the growing farther away doorframe, waiting patiently as Puc lead it open, spilling light into the darker room....and, yep, there she is-...there's that witch, cuddled up next to..E-...EXO???
Eva stood in pure dumfounded, awe-struck wonder as she gazed at the strange thing sleeping next to her sibling, who, by the pose of him at least, didn't look as if he had fallen asleep with another alongside him....but even then, if this thing feels comfortable enough to go and huddle up to Exo, of all people....he undoubtibly must be responsible..there was little to prove or say otherwise, now.
Not like it was hard for Eva to believe it was his idiocy in the fist place.
Door now opened and with idiot in sight Eva made her way into the still darkened room, hovering silently with a solem face up to her tormentor as he remained sleeping unaware to anything around him, not even to the stead-fastifly approaching threat deemed, "red-beast".
With a stiff hand and unblinking eyes watching her prey, Eva moved her finge over to Exo's cheek, lightly scraping it to-and-fro, agitating the meance enough to where he subconciously brought a hand up and scratched his face. Repeating the slow procdure a few more times brought more and more violent reactions from the slowly-awaking Exo, each fidget, each shake of the head or movement growing more and more stern or harsh, and at the fifth bothering of her brother, Exo's eyes finally awakened, blood-shot blue and white blinking their ways open as he grumpily let out a few choice words of displeasure.
Rudely awoken with sight blurry, it was only natural fro Exo to bring his hands up and rubs his eyes, but as he did so...his arm grazed along something as he brought it up.....and Exo being Exo, his eyes shot down to view this odd occurance after spreading into a non-present brow raised...and finding that he was not alone, even in his own bed, even after falling asleep alone...Exo, with a yelp, fell out of the bed, right to the feet of a grim-face "Red beast", and as the lights soon came on with a snap of the fingers from this shaken awakened fool, Exo and Eva's eyes locked without a moment to spare, one coldly replying as her brother stared, eyes enraged, "..Did that feel good, brother dear?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:33 am

Puc found it hard to believe, laying next to Exo sound asleep, was the witch they were searching for. Puc stood back as Eva floated in to her brother's room, seeking revenge against their unwelcome guest. Keeping a watchful eye on the area, Eva spent her time trying to wake Exo while Puc watched the witch, still trying to understand why she was in here. An unexpected hideaway, she could be in here just by accident. Perhaps Exo would know anything about this young witch. If so, Puc would still be curious to find out 'how' they know each other. Taking a glimpse down at his hand, a pink heart floated gently in his palm, no names were written down....what a relief...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 23 Empty Epilodge, part 1

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:19 pm

[all good things come to an end, and now, the final chapter of Midsummer NiGHTopia]

With Eva and Puc as witnesses, Exo couldn’t keep his friend a secret any longer. Amby introduced herself happily to Eva and Puc, who still looked towards Exo to know why she was here. He admitted his near-death tale, though tempted to keep the truth to himself, Eva’s glare was enough to make him confess. Puc then understood that their alternatives were still a threat to all of them, but in order to stop them, they needed to fight back as a family. Puc stated it was possible to go against them, but rest was necessary.

As Eva and Puc left for the night, Amby explained to Exo her true nature, that she was an alternative herself, and knew how to restore their worlds. Exo of course didn’t understand what she meant, and after a few explanations, understood that he now controlled the gate to their alternative world, and must be the one to imprison those that escaped, including Amby, though she never tells him who she is the mirror of. The next morning, the four of them gathered in the front room, including Vaye and Chive in their plan, who both knew of Wolf’s dangerous plot almost broke their love. Letting Exo take the role as their leader for knowing where they’ll fight, the group set forth, for the final fight for peace.

Wizeman was aware of the threats that try to harm nightmare, and awaited Wolf’s groups’ arrival, for one last stand. Wolf spent his time thinking of a plan to stop them, and it hit him, to make him fall in love. No matter the threat, he could easily trick people into being distracted. What if, they could trick Wizeman off the throne? Knowing this, he discussed this with Alternative Eva and Haze, both were more focused on revenge with their other half rather than the main plan. All three flew towards Wizeman’s chambers, finding partway, our heroes wait for them.

The Battle ensues, six against three in a battle between good verses evil. The alternative’s natural instinct is to fight their original, so without hesitation Haze was already after Exo. Even with Exo leading the group, Puc lead in command, using his wits to stop these alternatives. If Exo and Eva team up, they’ll be able to take on their alternative, while the others attack Wolf. Though Eva and Exo couldn’t stand each other, Haze wouldn’t dare team up with alternative Eva, and easily was defeated at a disadvantage. Wolf used his love curse to hit Chive and Amby in order to make his escape. Puc advised Vaye to make sure Chive is the first to see her, and the curse won’t take effect. As for Amby, Puc had to try and extract it manually. With Exo and Eva’s cooperation, Exo was able to summon the portal to send Haze and Alternative Eva back to their world, while Wolf flew forth, to face Wizeman.

Exo, though he felt a strange sense of happiness around Amby, knew she had to return through the portal as well. He didn’t let Puc complete his surgery, and carried her into the portal, her eyes fixed on him. Appearing through the other side, a nightmaren given rebirth, to be the last in line to reappear, with loyalty towards his master, the final alternative, the one and only Reala. Upon his return, he tried to figure out the last of what happened to him, instead of asking why all these nightmarens were hear. He used his ultimate trap, and thought his sacrifice was the end, but now….a voice called to him, Master Wiseman, in….in danger?!?! Reala teleported, to the chamber, to see a horrible sight.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 23 Empty Epilodge, part 2

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:34 pm

Our heroes knew their story was over for now, the threat is gone, the portal is closed and in control by Exo, and the family can live in happiness once again. Eva, Puc, Chive, and Vaye returned home, as Exo stayed behind, he had one more thing he had to do. Meanwhile, Nightmare remained in silence, two stood breathing in Wizeman’s chamber. The revised Reala, staring at his next opponent, and Wolf, who without out much effort, defeated the one and only creator of nightmaren….Wizeman was gone. Only vengeance on the mind, Reala had to stop Wolf, this can’t be, he will have his revenge!

The home remained silent, many nightmarens starred up at the sky, for a moment, a tear fell down their cheek. The public knew it, and emotions ran high. As strong willed as Eva was , she cried that night held in Puc’s arms…even after being removed from her Master’s command, she still loved Wizeman as a father…no matter what. Puc sat in silence, his alternative completed a task he once sought to execute…but for what reason, to stop a tyrant? It took true love, the smiling face of Eva, to prove him wrong. With the past caught up, only the future awaits down the path.

In battle of ultimate power, Reala defeated Wolf with his own fists…..but let Wolf escape. Reala would not kill this murderer….Reala had seen the alternative world with his own eyes, defeating him will just send him back there, to refuel and return back in their world if he can escape. This left one standing in the end, Reala, who looked towards his former Master’s corpse, asking, “Master….I could not save you, and would not destroy your killer….I’ve made grave mistakes, but upon your departure, tell me…who is to lead our kind? The new creator?” a parchment appeared at Reala’s feet, the final words of Wizeman, his will.

It reads, “Even a God has dreams. I’ve cherished the dream of finding true perfection to fuel this world, my world, and the creations I have made with my own hands to inhabit this world. Loyalty is what I expected from my cnightmarens, those who would serve my every order. Those out of line would be banished, or terminated. But I could not stop them all, for even a God can not control free will. I Wizeman, Creator of Nightmare, have written this document as my final words, I have found perfection. The infinity ideya, created by the desires and emotions I have not felt myself, have made a source that will live on in my absence. With perfection made, my existence has been complete, and another must take control. I leave my throne, and the lives of new marens…to…” Reala couldn’t believe it…..Wizeman….he wanted….a leader of peace….

Within a year, Nightmare had been given to the nightmaren NiGHTS as stated by Wizeman, but to please Reala, NiGHTS and Reala become co-leaders of the world. NiGHTS became the shepherd of the nightopians, taking them to all the nightopias along with his companion Owl. Reala sits proudly on Wizeman’s throne, following his final request, to keep peace in the world of dreams and nightmares. Our main charcters Puc and Eva, had become the first nightmaren parents. Eva gave birth to a beautiful nightmaren named Mona, and live together in Eva’s home, along with Chive and Vaye, still a lovely couple, though Vaye is still focused on her thoughts, still feels NiGHTS as a threat. Exo still lives proudly single, but it has been at times he speaks with an old friend in anther dimension. The nightmaren known as SPiTE still had yet to understand who he was, and the nightmarens for once, lived for themselves.

[I would like to thank GreywolfZ, Jacklelover68, allrandomthings, NiGHTS and Sonic, MagicPickleFairy for participating in this roleplay, regardless of time. Also like to thank SiLK for providing this website where the world of these romantic adventures. Finally, I'd like to thank SonicS29, who has stayed with this RP till the end, and has become my best friend because of it. Thank you all for enjoying this rp! Please feel free to look for the archive at past events and how the story unfolds. ]

PS: if there is any questions about the epilogue, I'll place them in this rp]

THE END
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23