Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

2 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 21 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:09 am

Puc gladly accepted Eva's embrace, but even if he convinced her that her insanity was false, there was still a confession long over due. Puc gently brushed his cheek against her's before confessing, "Eva, after all we've been through, whether it be the past or recently, I've enjoyed every second of our adventures and our bonds, and I would never give that up as long as I have you. But I have to confess, My past intentions...I was wrong to put you on the past to get your memory wipe...but after what I put you through...I was foolish, selfish, and if you can forgive me now, the past will no longer give us worries. If not, I understand...please tell me..your answer."

Vaye felt over welled with love that she couldn't help but do a twirl after being kissed, her cheeks glowing bright pink and her smile wide and gleaming. This atmosphere, perfect in every-way, will defiantly be a considerable choice for their hideout. "Anywhere huh...I know exactly where I want to go." Vaye answered with a giggle as she pointed up towards the puffy pink sky, "I want to be high above the park!"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 21 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:18 pm

Listening to Puc as he softly gave her the confessions from his heart...it took the breath right out of Eva. ..He-...he really felt that way..? Even after awakening from the love curse that had been placed on him...he never regretted the time he spent with her..the happy times he gave her..he didn't wish they had not occured...?
..Puc....that's all she could ever want...that's all she has ever wanted to hear for so long...after everything that's happened....they can finally start a new life once again.....together.
"Puc..." Eva began, tears halted in thier harsh production as the last stragglers made their ways out, tranquil bliss filling her heart as she spoke, "...I forgive you...I forgive you, Puc...all I could ever want is to live with you again, be by your side throughout the rest of my days...all I could want..is to be with you again...Truly..this is the happiest moment she's ever felt..knowing that nothing in the past can come between them again...to wonderful for mere words to even describe. Softly pulling her head back, looking into Puc's face with compassionate eyes, Eva gave him a small smile softly whispering, "...After all.....I love you...sweet..heart.."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:33 am

Puc was truly in bliss, Eva's happiness soured through him like an eagle taking flight. After the misunderstanding they went through with their forgotten past, Puc and Eva can now live their lives in harmony, the threats of the past no longer lingering to their hearts, and only leaving the problem they will soon have to face, Alternative Eva. "I love you too." Puc embraced her closer, not intending to display his affection entirely with Exo still in the room...

Wolf laughed from his cage, a new feeling pulsing through his veins, joy and happiness overwhelming, he couldn't help but express his laughter. "Silence Wolf! What is the meaning of this ruckus?" Wizeman called out with a specific tone of anger in his throat, malice.
"I have no secrets to hide Wizeman, unlike you, I'm honest with my answers." Wolf responded, this God that kept him hostage wasn't as powerful as he expected, "I have felt true happiness Wizeman, but not my own. It belongs to Puc, and his lover."
Wizeman stared at Wolf with silence, "what are you saying Wolf?"
"I felt my orginal's joy, meaning that alternative you made must have felt it too. Her plan to ruin her own original failed, how pathetic! Not only that, I learn something about you too, Wizeman."
Wizeman was of course disappointed, this duo, Puc and Eva, no matter what occurs, has withstand threat after threat...and yet....Wizeman is still not satisfied.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:01 pm

Exo wasn't too sure what to make of his new found knowledge-...what, with his beloved Master apparently having duped his sibling just to help her out...or...hurt her...he didn't really know...but it was all just too complex for him to even want to bother with this sap story between Eva and her lil' Puc..its probably nothing but one big headache, anyway. Soon enough, though...interrupting Exo from his thoughts as he focused back in on reality....he suddenly felt terribly ill..feeling the urge to gag.....the feeling of looove..heavy in the room-...he-....ohfortheloveofmaster...he has to get out of this suffocating home!!
With portal already produced as his only escape route...Puc and Eva already cloging up the only exit to this room....Exo escaped from this sickening love fest to the wide and clean air of Nightmare's open space, a usual spot he has come to love to prowl around on when he has to kill his time...the roof.
"...Those two are just unbearable sometimes..." Exo muttered to himself breathless, feeling the urge to gag his non-present heart right up...but over his harsh panting..he heard-...voices...? ..What in the-...who in the world could that be all the way up here..? It's rare enough to even see a passerby....what gives these little snots the right to come up here when he's here, anyway??
"....How long are we gonna have to wait nooow??? We've been waiting around up here much longer than you said we would, sister~!!" Exo heard a moan complain...voice....identical to his own..
"...I do not believe it-.." Exo heard the other voice reply...a voice..like Eva's..?? "...I do not believe it...that idiot saved her...that idiot saved her....I DO NOT BELIEVE IT!!!"
"You mean that original Puc stopped your plan even before it started?!! You said us waiting up here for her to come running out would be totally worth it, sister! This waiting wasn't worth it at all!"
Exo didn't know what to make of this...gosh, can't anything make sense around her now a days?? This place is nothing but one big maze that no one has the map to!
"...I was going to save my sham for last...let her watch her precious 'sweetheart' be obliterated for real infront of her own eyes-! But this is untollerable!! That idiot...Puc..that idiot Puc....how DARE he step in and save her!! ...He shall suffer...he shall suffer the worst of what I have to give-..I will not fail again-...I am going to tear out that generous heart of his with my own hands!!"

So Vaye wants to go flying through the sky above them...the two of them soaring along together...looking at the scenery.....sounds perfect to Chive. "...Above the park I shall take you, then." Chive responded with a light bow, giving a smile as he offered his hand to her. ....He's never seen it before, so-...he only assumed that Vaye might not have the ability to soar like he can, that ability instead replaced by her mastery of the plants around...but if Vaye was truely without flight, Chive would not hesitate to aid her...if he can be able to give her the sensation of the wind in her face, weightless feeling of takeoff into the sky high above...Chive will give that gift to her..such a feeling...chive couldn't be happier to share with her..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:42 am

Puc waited for Exo to make his escape before kissing Eva's soft lips. Puc kept thinking about the alternative Eva...who could she be...obviously, she was already a threat. Like Wolf, if she has Eva's memories, she already knows the location of their home. She could barge in at any time.... It's best to escape here from now....but....if Vaye and Chive are still here...or Exo returns...Exo couldn't fight off against Haze....but this nightmaren might be even stronger than the psychopath sharpshooter. So many choices....Puc's risk, his choice, if this alternative Eva attacks anyone who lives here, they'll have to come straight back...."Eva...would you like to go on an adventure today?"

Vaye didn't wait another moment to grab hold of Chive's offered hand. "Let's go!" She shouted joyfully, feeling her legs soon dangle off the ground as their relation with the ground spread farther apart. They will soon be in the sky, a place Vaye had been taken away from....many nights ago....but now, she can share this moment again with her true love...this world is perfect.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Puc's kiss brought a warm beat through Eva's heart. This moment...nothing from the past can ruin the life the two of them will make from this kiss onward...nothing from those days that were filled with trickery and missunderstood thoughts left to come between them, step in their way...their lives can finally start.
"..An adventure you say...?" Eva responded softly, giving Puc a sweet smile under rosey cheeks, "...Sounds like a marvelous idea to me...anywhere you have in mind..?"

Leading Vaye higher and higher up into the stretching cloudy sky approaching them, Chive lead her through a breath-taking flight over the massize park bellow them, a feature little can expirience without the gift to fly on their own. Soaring though calm, warm air with his most loved, Chive flew with Vaye over the coasters, the cliffs, the many flashing televsions throughout the sky showing odd scenes and intresting tunes, letting Vaye see it all and take it all in. ...It truely made Chive estatic to be able to let Vaye see and gaze at everything her eyes haven't been able to see before, but there was still one special spot...one thing Chive wanted Vaye to at least know about...it made him wonder seeing it his first time here, whatever day that was ago...it ment something for this world symbolicly...but it means something uniquely diffrent in the eyes of each person who gazes at it.
Soon arriving to the spot from Chive's memory with a gentle drift downward, letting Vaye get her footing on the root before he joined her himself, Chive gave Vaye a sight that he thought she might like to witness, for thew two now stodd in the shadow of an endlessly extending tree, surrounded by the purest spariling waters around that kept it strong and healthy. ...Chive knew Vaye had a connecting to plants more than he did....what, with her ability to summon them to aid her whenever she wills it, and his ability to just trip over them....but with her strong bond to plants of all kinds..it made Chive a little curious to know what this tree ment to her in her eyes....to him, it was just another feature of this park, perhaps an ideal and grounding necessity to maintain the balance of this place, but to Vaye-...he doesn't know...Vaye's insight has always been such an uncomparable thing for Chive...he couldn't name why he wanted to know what she thought of it, this place, this tree...but...something in him writhed with his rare curiosity...as he could only twiddle his thumbs, before asking, "... Do you think this place is nice..Vaye..?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:47 pm

SPiTE awoke laying near the trunk of a healthy tree, the only place he could move himself towards after wandering the forest when he was forced here. He didn't mind being by himself, its how he's spent most of his days so far, especially since his purpose expired. Wizeman, the one he worshiped and adored, for the chance to succeeded as his perfect creation...has forced his hand to order him dead.....why bother fighting him? It looks like Wizeman easily replaces his nightmarens on the spot now....more time to relax.

Puc stuttered to answer, for his intentions were leading towards escape rather than adventure. Mostly for the fact that they haven't been on adventure in so long, he wasn't sure where they have gone yet. Think Puc think, take her somewhere nice, somewhere safe........the beach....their beach. Where the setting sun never fades away and the waves rush calmly and soundly. Perfect. "Well, I think we should return to the beach...to help relax us, after what we've been through recently."

Vaye viewed the world around her become greater in sight, The amusement park faded in visibility as they flew higher through the pink clouds. She was curious how high Chive planned to take them. To outer space??? Maybe that thought seems strange but Chive was defiantly taking them somewhere. It then came to sight, as the clouds parted away to...a tree....this tree....Her eyes widen and she couldn't help but gasp loudly, she had returned to a place long forgotten...home......
As they landed Vaye ran to the bark of the great mighty tree, placing her palms on the rough surface, warm to the touch, she heard it speak to her through the rustling of the leaves. Tears rolled down Vaye cheeks, this place, a dear memory in her heart, and one she had left for her selfish desires. "Its more than nice Chive....it's wonderful." The tree rustled its leaves again, and Vaye giggled as she spoke to the tree, "I'm glad to be home again, Mother."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:02 pm

Eva gave a thinking hum as she thought back to the beach Puc had recommended....one of the only places they have gone together than Eva would never give a second to spare before accepting. ..That beach....as incredible the last time she was there as the first time Puc had let her walk on its gritty sands...she'd absouletly love to go there again..just the two of them together, alone, at peace...no Vaye and cannibal plants to come and threaten them a second time....a perfect world not limited to just being the coloration of walls. Ending her short hum as she gave a light tilt of her head off to the side, Eva gave her sweet smile still, replying, "...Your beach sounds lovely, Puc. ..I've been wanting to see that orange sunset again...but...just one thing..."
With a straighten of her posture, Eva gave a stiff lip, turning her head to the side, before clamly stating, "..Will you let me know if the water is freezing before I hop right in it this time?"

Chive stared after Vaye as she hussled over to the tree's healthy trunk, not expecting such a positive reaction so quickly-...but it seemed she enjoyed this place much more than he thought she would! It was odd to see her crying becuase of a tree...but Vaye has skills he does not, perhaps this is more an emotional connection than just a burst of pure awe.
Listening to Vaye as she told him that she enjoyed this place even more than what he could have hoped for just made Chive want t give one of those uncertain and weird "pumps of the fist" in glee, but hearing Vaye state one more thing to the tree she was resting on...it shocked Chive to an extent...where he almost tilted right off the root into the water...blubbering under his breath, "...M-...M-....MOTHER????"
This thing-..it's Vaye's Mother?? How-..how??! Vaye was created by Master like he was- wasn't she???
She's a Nightmaren such as he is! So how can this tree-...how can Vaye have a connections like that of a mother-daughter to a tree?? ...........How can she tell it's a girl tree??
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:10 pm

The perfect getaway, its just what Puc and Eva needed at this moment. No threats to find them, no trouble to be of bother, just themselves, the blue ocean, and the always orange sky. "Of course, I'll let you know." Puc replied with a smile, knowing well of Eva's distaste towards water. With a swift kick off the ground, Puc formed a paraloop for their destination, an orange glow illuminating from the image of their beach. "Shall we go?"

Vaye was captivate by her Mother's touch, she almost forgot to introduce her to Chive... "Oh, Chive, I would like you to meet my mother, The Elm of Growth" The tree did not react to the announcing of her tittle, making Vaye feel nervous, "Mother, this is Chive, the nightmaren I love." The tree shook loudly and Vaye quickly replied, "I know I told you about someone else, but Chive's different, I know he's the one..."
The tree's rustles become quieter, still speaking.
"Well Mother, I know I've been away for awhile, but seeing as you agreed to my exile, were you just expecting me to never come back??"
The Elm of Growth shook louder, obviously anger, the mother and daughter continued their argument, leaving Chive once again, confused and out of place.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:18 am

Eva waited as Puc made the portal to their destination for the day, unknown to her, a secret hideout, disguised as a perfect date with Puc.
"..Let's be off, then!" Eva responded with a hint of that untameable glee breaking out from her as she grasped Puc's hand into her own gloved palm, walking through the portal with him to the peaceful world with glowing warm colors.
....She has already fallen for it twice...twice..! She won't let this ocean get the better of her, she knows its cruel trick! She won't be fooled by its waters this time! Puc is even testing it out for her!
....Yeah-...beach, this war is already over for you!!

Chive was left no closer to answers than he was before Vaye got this tree seemingly upset with her....This plant really is Vaye's "mother", is it...?
Perhaps it's just him...but the tree doesn't seem too exited about its daughter finding someone to love...is...there something wrong with Chive? His impression must not be very good...but, how can you improve an impression to a tree? Let alone show it you are worthy of its daughter's eyes? ...Chive had little clue what he should do...but he was already gliding over..he will just have to put his heart into his words and hopes he picks the things to say that a mother would want to hear..if such words..truly, really exist.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:55 am

Puc guided Eva through the portal, greeted by sun light glaring into the sky and landing on soft sand that molded into their footprints, they had arrived no sooner then expected, as the beach, amazing in sight, still keeps its memorable form in-tacked. Puc sat down on the sand, soft and cool, as the sun's heat radiated a warm feeling on his body...relaxing...and kept secret....the perfect getaway...

"I know I'm here by accident Mother, but I'm so thrilled to see you again....please understand, Chive is the one for me, we've been through so much together, and I wouldn't want any one else..." Vaye admitted to The Elm of Growth, who's voice become silent listening to her daughter's words. "Don't worry, I'll have Chive to protect me and you should know already I can stand my own ground. I'll come back to visit soon." Vaye hugged the tree with a warm bond before leaving back to Chive's side, whispering to him, "thank you."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:24 pm

Landing onto the soft mushy sand her boots have pressed imprints into only few special times before..it brought a feeling through Eva...a felling hard to identify...but....being back in this world with Puc..it just made her feel..whole..
With a gentle sit down on the sand next to Puc's side Eva let herself enjoy the gentle warm and cool feelings of the air and sand. ..She's missed the feel of this world around her, Puc's undisturbed hidden paradise unmarked by any trace but their own footsteps embedded together...this place...one of the only she can call as comforting as her very chambers...a place she feels her safest at...and a place, where nothing can take away her time with her most perfect thing..
"...Just as gorgeous as I remember.." Eva stated softly, staring out into the horizon of orange and the setting, warm sun, before scooting closer to Puc..cheeks light pink.

Chive was still not quite sure what was going on with Vaye and her supposed "tree-mom", but whatever it was...it seemed Vaye was all finished with her little bit of catching up with her, and was now ready to just go back out ot the park and find something new that seems intresting to them. ..It baffled him...but Chive would just have to shake it off and accept what has happened. "...You are welcome, Vaye." Chive replied with an unsure smile..not knowing if he should show happiness, but when all else fails...perhaps a happy face will bail him out.
"..Does a fly out to the park sound good to you, Vaye..? ..I will give you as long as you like if you are not finished with your mother."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:00 pm

Puc wanted to respond, but to just wrap his arms around her was just as meaningful, rather than saying something obvious like "I know" or "of course". This place meant only for them....so peaceful...and yet...worry still lingered through Puc....as if...something...or someone....knew where to find them....Puc can't be paranoid....not now...

Vaye's family reunion ended on a happy note, though she was sure that Chive still had questions of what transpired. When he wants answers, she'll let him know. "Yes, that's why we came here....I'm done talking to her for now...but...can we come back here...someday?"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:23 pm

Eva enjoyed her time spent with Puc, being able to just sit next to his side with no one around to possibly come by and bother them...but....now perhaps it's just her, but...no...it couldn't be that, but...Puc isn't worrying about something again..is he?
...It's just-..back at the forest when they sat on the stones in the river, she felt it there too...just a slight change in mood from Puc..but nothing strong enough for her to be able to guess what he was thinking. ...Eva wished she could help Puc..he really doesn't deserve to worry about things by himself, sitting in solitary with nothing but the thought of when the next suprise will come...she wished she could help keep him from his troubling problems and be able to be happy like before this mischief even started....but there isn't much she can do...no problems of Puc's mind, known to help.
Eva leaned closer to Puc as she closed her eyes briefly, stroking the brooch clipped to her collar with a gentle downward motion. ...There must be something she can at least do, they came here for an adventure, after all....just something to take Puc's mind off his haunting thoughts that remain mysteries to anyone but him..that's all she need-....ooh!
"Puc?" Eva began lightly, gently lifting her head back up in sync to her opening eyes, giving off a light smile before continuing on with her question for him, "..Would you like to go on a walk with me..? ...Perhaps just a small one along the shore...just for a little while?"

Last edited by SonicS29 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:52 pm

"Yeah....I'd like that." Puc responded softly as he rose back to his feet, scanning ahead at the trail they'll walk, un marked, like the rest of the sand. Holding Eva's hand firmly, he turned to look behind them, again, sand left untouched other than by the calming waters. "let's go.."

Wolf awoke from his rest, only to find himself....free from the cage??? He arose from the floor of Wizeman's chambers, how could this be?
"Surprised Wolf?" Wizeman asked as he held a jagged orb mid-air, displayed for Wolf to view.
"You're letting me go???" Wolf asked, looking around him for any traps or other nightmarens to come and attack him if he even dares part his distance with their master, but to his surprise...they were the only two occupying the room.
"I have no use for you, begone!!" Wizeman called out, and without a seconds notice, Wolf flew out of the chambers, happy to be free from Wizeman's control. Little did he know, that the orb Wizeman held, was all he wanted from Wolf.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:32 pm

"...So..what do we do about them now, sister?"
Haze Bullet and the Alternate Eva were left standing on the roof, one curiously just sitting to himself in the open air with legs crossed, watching the one pacing back and forth, his enraged and grouchy sibling.
"...We must think of a secondary tactic to split the two up...at the minimum get them alone together in the same pla-..AHH!!" Horrible corses or pain shot through the Alternate Eva's hand, making Haze leap to her side as she held her palm within its brother, removing the glove covering the source of her pain-...as a round burn mark sat embedded across the snow white skin that had been covered up until this moment....shaped just like...that stupid brooch.
"..Wherever they are...my sham is thinking of Puc right now...just her touching that trinket sends unbearable waves of agony into me from this cursed mark!"
"...Then what do we do about it?" Haze asked with a frown, wanting to get into action already..he had been aching all night to shoot something, sister said it would be worht the wait...but this wasn't worth waiting for at all!
"...We find them....and we destroy them...with that stupid token of affection on the number one slot....but, regardless to that...I suppose you will have to sit out this one, little Haze."
Haze gave a pouty frown, wanting to go and kill with his sibling more than anything, but it seems she's decided a corse of action for him seperate from her...as he lazily looked over his shoulder with hand on gun, as his sibling spoke softly to him, "...Go anhillate our little eavesdropper back there, would you, brother..?"

It made Eva feel elated to have Puc willing to go on a stroll with her through the soft clumping sand by the ocean's shore. Although it still seemed he was a bit precausious with moving around this place for once, it was progress still, he was still more than willing to go walking with her, this preciousous attitude seems to not be controling him completely. "..Alright." Eva replied as she let her boots unzip dow her legs, stepping out from her boots onto the gritty sand she finds intresting and unusual in every way. Perhaps there are reasons to be on edge...Puc is just trying to keep her from worrying the same by keeping it all to himself...but...the least she can do to repay such kindness is let him know how much she appriciates it..

"..We can come back to visit your mother whenever you would like to, Vaye..I am happy you got to see someone so important to you after so long...I only hope the rest of our day will not be topped by your reunion, though."
Chive gave Vaye a small chuckle as he looked back to the park in the horizon. Honest, he was pleased Vaye got to see her mother, especially seeing as though they had such a close bond together, but...well, he doesn't speak tree...but all that riffiling leaves when he was intorduced.......did she really not like him that much..?
Picking Vaye up into his arms, Chive let himself rise off the ground, pulling up into the sky as he made the way leasurely to the park, holding Vayr close as he traveled. He hoped their day together would be as grand as VAye's meeting with her mother...his goal is to give her her perfect day..and if he achieve that today...then he can make their next day together even more perfect than that.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:41 pm

Puc walked with Eva, he remained silent on their travels, afraid to state the first thing on his mind, Alternative Eva. He doesn't know what to expect of this new villain, or even what powers she has that can compare to his lover. Or maybe.....Puc is thinking too much about this....after all, its not everyday they get to attend this special location....Puc needs to relax, and enjoy his time with Eva....there's no reason to worry, as he gave off a warm smile.

Vaye was thrilled to know her moment with her mother will not be there last, as Vaye held Chive tightly as they descended back to the amusement park. Chive is right, nothing can be better then seeing someone she had long forgotten...forgotten........Vaye remembered....even in the mist of happiness radiating from the park itself....Vaye thought back to a nightmaren....she had adored and respected....and wanted to become....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:02 am

Their walk along the soft sandy shore splitting the land from the water continued on as a peaceful one, gentle sound of the waves putting a mellow feeling into Eva, fully at peace with the world around her. This world..one of the phew that Eva is honored to know about, truly....And although she was still clueless as to the things Puc is thinking of..throwing a peek over to his sweet face from the corner of her eye...a sweet smile now rested warmly over his face...it made Eva feel that much happier seeing Puc able to enjoy himself after all the unsure thoughts coming from him earlier.
Leaning over with a smile of her own Eva gave Puc a light kiss in his cheek as they walked...feeling so peaceful...so much in live with the one next to her..surely enjoying one of the happiest adventures that's come their way, in quite some time..

Chive brought the two back to what was their main destination for the day, the flashing lights of the park, and all the unusual means of apparent entertainment around. What appeared to be dizzying coasters shot like torpedoes on their train tracks. Other sights still being those odd screens playing sounds and images together, many Nightopians curiously studying these odd, flying boxes with sweet giggles and wide pairs of matching eyes.
"..Gracious.." Chive mumbled to himself, gazing around on circles as hw looked for a place to go first, "...I have never seen something like this before so up close.....what do you think we are supposed to go to first,, Vaye?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:28 am

Wolf soared from the entrance of Wizeman's chambers, into the pale sky of Nightmare, how wonderful it is to be free to roam where ever and not be held hostage. Wolf stretched his limps, laughing at how foolish Wizeman is. It was an obvious mistake to set free someone who controls a portal to his world. Wolf could call on any of the 4 remaining doppelgangers that fight restlessly for an escape into this world. With them, Wolf can finally defeat Wizeman and take over Nightmare. "I appreciate the generosity Wizeman, but your days are numbered." Wolf said to himself as he used his hands to open a por....wait, Wolf tried again to open the port.....nothing?? Why is nothing happening??

Puc changed their path slightly, as much as he wanted to continue down the same path, Puc walk closer to the shore, where the sand has absorbed a darker blend with the frequent current of waves splashing against the earth. Puc bent down and extend his hand out into the water as it came close to the shore, feeling the smooth rush of ocean swim past his fingers. He rose an eyebrow at the feel of the water, answering Eva's question before they arrived. "The water....its warm...."

Vaye was lost in her thoughts as Chive flew them back to the ground. Thinking about a nightmaren of grace and beauty...cursed to serve Wizeman...never to be seen again.....As they landed, Vaye whispered the name that was on her mind, ".....Bella...." She then returned to reality, greeted by the sight of many nightopians...creepy little creatures they are.... "oh um......did you say something?" Vaye asked as she blushed from embarrassment, how long was she daydreaming....?
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Exo was left speachless with what he's been able to hear from the two across the rooftop...knowing that were talking about the old Piglet at least, but...whoever this "sham" is that they are reffering to...seems that person is in just as much troubkle as Puc is.
..But something odd cut off Exo's thoughts, a new statement, completely irrelevant to everything before it...eaves..dropper.....it couldn't be-..they had known he was here the entire-..??
..Exo was soon suprised by a another unexpected appearance, a white blur, dark colored gun easily seen seperate from the mss as the gun faced pointing towards him, blur taking the form of that maniac that stole his old name, as time seemed to stand still..Haze directly over Exo's head....before the trigger was pulled.

"..It isn't cold this time?" Eva sked as she looked at Puc, running his fingers through the ocean water a her side. ...Sooooo...the war was already won before they arrived here, huh? This beach may be beautiful, perfect in may ways, but it stands little chance in fighting off Eva, it appears! Make sure you learn this lesson, cold-watered beach!
"...Is the water being warmer an odd occurance here, Puc?" Eva asked lightly, noticing the raised brow, an obvious sign of unsure thinking..if not suprise. ...If it's never been warm before, its not like the beach would just start changing that factor now.....unless something caused it...
..Could whatever Puc was worrying about before...culd that be the cauase of this?

"..Oh...I was just wondering to myself..it is alright, Vaye." Chive answered with a small smile. He must have lost her attention with that broing flight over here, not totally supriseing. Being the passanger instead of the one driving can be understandably tiring.
"..I am at a loss on what place is supposed to be the first thing you come to, though...this place seems to have little predetermined order....none at all actually..." Chive was baffled...how can one enjoy themself if they are supposed to meerly walk around and just pick things that look fun??
There must be something orderly...to wander aimlessly around was the last thing Chive was thinking to do.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:57 pm

Wolf gripped his fists, the power he desired from that wish....why won't it work? It's not fair, he is free to do what ever he want so why-
BANG! "A gunshot?" Wolf asked as he turned to the direction of the noise, curious, he followed the sound of the noise. Wolf thought deeply, scouring through Puc's memories, a familiar noise...only one nightmaren could make that sound....Exo...Wolf smiled, if Exo's here, he wanted to know why....who was he attacking?

"Very odd, it's never been like this....unless...." Puc remembered the basic rule of nightopias, they are created by dreamers, and can be changed by dreamers. Nightmarens can only visit this place, but can not change them other than through destruction. With this significant difference....a nightmaren could not have caused this, "Unless a dreamer was here....and changed the temperature."

Vaye's blush still persist, even if Chive didn't hear her, she still felt guilty to ignore Chive. Maybe....she could let him know later...of these thoughts...in hopes, that he can help her find......
a group of nightopians fly past them, all getting in line for the speedy roller coaster. "Maybe we should follow them?" Vaye suggested, unsure what to do first.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:27 pm

Haze Bullet landed on the rooftop with a hard thump, hard stare never glancing away from his target just recently fired at, his orginal self, Exo..who still stood frozen like a statue in his stance, gun raised to where Haze had been moments before...as a gentle sound of metal clinged afer landing on the roof itself, two diffrent colored bullets meshed together, a murderous marksman's bullet stopped by another's.
"...You know this is our last fight, right? You've already lost the first match we had; don't think you can win this one just because you refleced one tiny shot!" Haze called as he pulled out his other gun, eyeing Exo as he repeated the same process, back turned away, expression unknown...thoughts unknown.
"...Yeah..I figured as much. ..You're me, after all." Exo replied as he turned around to face Haze with a lazy face, lax eyes surrounded by a gleaming persona, icy shine of it in the light, almost as cold as the chuckle coming deep from Exo's throat.
"...So be it, if this is what you want. ...I didn't really plan on having to take back my old name, but if you are the type of person it's going to be given away to if I don't take back what's mine, then...looks like the is the last we'll ever be seeing of each other.."

Eva understood what Puc was getting at...those little uselss human meatbags, alway screwing things up that do not require the screwing up of! ...It's always those dreaming doofuses doing that causes the unusal changes in worlds, it was little to be suprised about hearing that visitors were the cause of this conundrum...but..foronce, a mistake that they had left for others to have to deal with...might not be so bad for her...
With curious feet already taking a step forward, hands gripping the sides of her coat as she held it out of harm's way...Eva walked a few steps forward...letting her feet come in contact with the normally chilly waters as she stood staring downward into her reflection...actually suprised at herself for going into this water, but...it..wasn't cold any longer...it's still water..it still makes her wet just touching it, but...back from the few times she's been able to come here, cold water has been the only thing to keep her from enjoying this place to the fullest, both times easily making her shriek out just by the feel of it...but now..that threat was gone, if not just for a while. ....It felt kind of..nice...being in this water...felt kind of...free-ish..diffrent from what she's used to, but not too diffrent to not try..
Perhaps the beach never really lost their war...after all..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Wolf viewed a roof bellow, where Exo stood facing a similar psycho guns-man, his doppelganger. He remembered him, bringing his sister to life, such a loyal brother....but just a mirror of the original. If Exo's doppelganger is here..perhaps Eva's wouldn't be too far away....and maybe, without his powers, Wolf could get them to join his alliance, and rebel against Wizeman. But first, perhaps Wolf could help decide this fight between twins....by destroying the loser.

Puc saw Eva place her feet in the shallow edge of the ocean, enjoying the fact that she did not fear the water like usual, but still felt this change....was unnecessary. However, if this made Eva joyous...why bother changing it back? It reminded him of their trip to the hot spas...only warm tempered water pleased her....might as well make the best of it. "You like warm water...don't you, Eva?"

Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:26 pm

"Oh, um....I suppose..so..."
Eva hadn't really thought about it before...but maybe she does like hot water more than chilled water....well, that much he knew already, but-...if it turns out she really does like warmer water...that means..she would have to like water as well..
"...Well..I am no fan of water either way, I guess, but...warmer water...warmer water is something I can stand, I suppose...something I can say..I like.."
...Perhaps she does secretly does like this clear liquid seen throughout so many dreamscapes created by the meatbags...but....ugh..whether or not she likes it...it's still water.

Chive looked to the Nightopians giggiling as they headed for one of the rocketing machines nearby, watching the small group with an intrested pair of eyes...well...it was wasn't making them run off it panic, this machine was obviously of no threat at all....so...he supposed they could at least try over there..
Gently letting Vaye down onto her feet, Chive gave another look at the odd contraption the pians were still fussing over. ...He's never been close to one of these contraptions..only watchefd them fly by on their track..but if hat he understood was to be correct, one is supposed to sit in the cart and then ride this monstorous...thing.......oooooh nooo...!
Grasping Vaye's hand, Chive lead her over to where the Nigjtopians had hurried off to, staring at the coaster with frozen eyes replacing the once curious look before it.
...He'll still go on this with her...but he's never been on one before...it ure;y is no diffrent than flying, but strapped down into a chair..being..flung..around....plac..es....
Chive tightened his hold of Vaye's hand. ...He has to try it....but he really doesn't wanna at the smae time..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:32 pm

Puc giggled at Eva response, always adorable to hear her sound modest. She liked the water, but didn't want to admit, not after all the sudden moments in cold water, would she ever expected it to be to a temperature of her liking. "that's good to know, if you don't mind warm water as much, why don't we walk in the water then?"

Vaye followed the nightopians with Chive, trying to hold onto his hand, but it kept shaking. She peered at Chive, who stared at the roller coaster with fear in his eyes.. "Oh Chive..." Vaye sighed as she turned to look at him, "We don't have to go on this, if you don't want to. We can go and find something else, I don't want to put you through something you'll regret...alright?"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next