Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

2 posters

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:34 am

"Yes, you're right about that Chive." Puc nod his head in agreement, trying to put the pieces together, "I brought back Eva without her persona...after she....after she fainted from the frightening news that I just couldn't hide from her, about Wizeman releasing her, I didn't notice til now, but maybe she discarded it after hearing about this, being upset and all, and then later after she awoke, decided to return to where she left her persona, only to discover someone else had claimed it, and was able to do the kind deed of making it shine.....Bomamba.....In conclusion, Bomamba finding her persona was by Eva's actions, and then by getting it back, got a cursed persona instead of the one she left..." Puc still confused himself trying to make sense, but it was still a well thought story to follow, Eva dropped her persona, returned to get her persona, Bomamba had it, and she got it back with no visible consequences.

Reala sat up, giving himself a good amount of room between himself and Exo, his reaction time would get him out of this trap and back into battle, but let's play this out a a little, Exo acknowledged his past, but how far can we make him remember? "It's great to see you fighting again, Haze Bullet, I would have thought you've gotten rusty after being gone so long, but you're still the same fighter I've once remembered, well...since your last fight of course, the one that made you hang up your guns, not to be seen again."

A portal opened into Eva's room from the wall parallel the bed, an unusual yet familiar looking cat bounced out, excited to find Eva as rubbed up against her leg, purring, and then circling back around the gate, meowing at Eva, wanting her to follow.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:53 pm

Eva couldn't believe what she was seeing, that cooky cat from before that had nabbed her persona has come around again, somehow to her own room...and judging by that familiar affectionate purr and rolling about....it seems it wants to play another game of follow the leader with her. "...Sorry, cat...but I'm waiting for someone.." Eva replied to its fun tolling about, the cute actions of the feline easily winning her concideration at least, but.....Puc is still cuter. But-...wait, do you think this cat could have been sent by Miss Bomamba to bring her back so she may be addresed the information on this odd occurance with her persona? Could that be why this cat has come back to find her again? She couldn't just run off and repeat the mistake before....Puc could come back at any moment, she didn't want him to think something went wrong like the first time she ran after this cat...but even so...Eva was curious to know why her precious persona now stands bright green...green, of all colors. "...Well...if we're quick..." Eva said gradually, biting her lip as she threw a glance to the door, curiousity getting the best of her, once again, "..alright...but make this fast, cat."
Hoping off the bed as she threw her coat on and stepped into her boots, Eva quickly scurried off after the playful cat, eager to know what this condition means...and why she wasn't told of it before.

Chive thought about Puc's theory about what might have occured, agreeing mostly, if not completely, that that might be the answer to it al....but even so, one hot question still remains...even if Miss Bomamba rigged Eva's persona after returning it to its rightful owner...why would she transfer the power and strength from hers to Eva's? ...Throwing her wish on the line just to throw in a substitue didn't seem reasonable to him...but surely, there must be some plan going on over there..
"..I do not understand it myself..." Chive began sadly, letting his hand plop down into his lap as he gave a sigh, "..but whatever the purpose for this all is...it only means sister will soon going to be targeted for her mask...and I doubt she will know what to do, since she does not even have knowledge of the battle it will bring to her..."

Exo was at a loss for words, staring blankly down at the guns resting in both his hands, one perfect as always, and the other bearing an ugly scar from Reala's spear.....oh, what Exo hasn't done with these guns...what Exo hasn't wanted to do with these guns...what Exo wouldn't do for these guns...but yet...these guns...there was a reason he had them put away for so long...but here he is now, just as he always had been before, using his weapons as naturally as taking a fresh breath of air....it seems old habits really do never die off.
"...I've done some pretty horrible things in my time, sir.." Exo agreed blandly, eyes following along every nook and crany of his precious weapons, remembering the feel of them in his grasp from that day...long ago... "...sometimes the thought of how I can sleep at night comes across my mind...but after all this time, and all these thoughts, I've realized something, sir." Exo looked up, twirling both the guns around and around once again, the old Exo's flare slowly coming back to him as he gave a chuckle, "...I've done some horrible things with these guns...but that's okay....I don't mind that at all now...there are still plently of horrible things I plan to do in future time."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:38 pm

The cat led Eva back to Bomamba's lair, a similar sight as before, Bomamba standing before a bubbling cauldron while cats danced around, the messenger cat joining the others in their ritual dance, as Bomamba greeted Eva with a cackling laugh, "Welcome once again deary, I assure you this of great importance. There is an event currently being held by Master Wizeman, in which only the competitors and the master know it, a war to prove the strongest nightmaren, it also seems the ones I saw in your vision also have their place in this war as well." Bomamba circled around Eva, enjoying the look Eva had with that persona, she will be an excellent replacement, and there is always a back up plan if she refuses.

Puc gritted his teeth, Eva will soon be a target to perhaps the other fighters in this war, and of course...Exo...."If Exo finds out Eva's in this war....it will be chaos....but we can't hide this from her, and she has to know what she's been pulled into, and if anything....she'll be able to stop Exo...." Puc knew she was against Exo's logic.....but would she go against her sibling with these conditions....they had to figure out a plan now....before its too late.

"you cruel and twisted fool!" Reala used his lance to slash an opening in the net and raise back to his feet, looking at Exo with a concern face, "Your previous actions brought you close to exile, and you plan to go berserk again? How foolish? Given a praised ideya and you plan to use it for your murders, I will not be overseen with such evil intent , but then again, that is my wish, to be seen as the strongest, and conqueror Nightmare in place of our Master. A cheeky demand yes, but it will be best for nightmare to have a ruler as commanding as myself." He gleamed at Exo, giving away his secret, he wanted to know Exo's, "I've told you my wish, it is only fair you tell me yours."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:31 pm

"..If brother finds out Eva has been accepted into this match, there is no doubt that he will indeed chose to come after her, especially after such a confrontation...but I have no doubt that Eva will stand a fighting chance against Exo...before she went missing, they had a confrontation not long before that...one reason why brother put his guns away again...he was not sure she was ever coming back home...but that confusion and guilt only built up into the paranoid and rash brother you have known...he will never even awknowledge it, but brother does care about Eva signifgantly..emotions are just hard to express for any of us....so they fight.....but I am drifting off topic.." Chive didn't want to think of anyone else but Exo taking Eva on in combat...she knows what to expect from someone she lives with, but one of the strongest around was the general himself...even the mere thought of Eva within those hawk eyes sent a horrible sensation through Chive..
"..Do you think she will take the news of this war well?" Chive asked meekly, unsure of what Eva may do...escpecially with her metal state, "..I would rather not have her faint on me like she did with you, Puc.."

"..Everyone is going to fight one another..??" Eva choked out with eyes wide, her gaze locked onto the cats' dance as her mind flew to worried thoughts, the peaceful and happy frolicing of the felines untroubled by all missfortune around them, an eriee and uncomfortable sense of glee emiting from them and their dance. "...But..." Eva mumbled out, helpless feelings taking over her voice, "...how could I not have known.....why didn't Puc say...Chive say...Exo say...the all kept me in the dark....why?"
Eva didn't want to believe this...everyone...they're all out there fighting...Chive and Puc are safe bu-...no...that female voice that had called for Chive...if they can get into their home, not even her sweet sibling can stay safe...not even the idiot one.......not even the most perfect thing to her..
"...So this battle..." Eva began with regret, putting a hand up to her persona, "...it's related to these odd masks...that much I can understand...but, even so.." Eva stoped, looking towards Bomamba with confused eyes, "...why has my mask changed in color..? ...I have no purpose in Master's world now...it couldn't have been a random occurance..."

Exo felt suprised to hear the big plans for change Reala has in store should he win this battle, never expecting somone as himself to go full force into leadership above all....but Exo still had to admit it, he still finds respect for such a thought...the dreamer that holds it has the power to make it true, after all...
"...My wish, you say..?" Exo repeated with a small smile, unsure with what he wanted himself...but he definately knows what he should want...what he needs to want, "...My wish shall not harm a horn on any nightmaren's head..no...should I win, my wish will be simple..a request that shall take care of a piglet I've come to know...the servant of a little birdy titled Eva..I am going to make sure his ambitions are changed...permanantly...."
..Exo never thought as his intentions to be evil...his guns just seem to lead him to targets....if they ever actually perished..it was meerly just an isolated incodent....Exo still can't bring himself to end a face he knows....not after that day, that made him question to ever touch his guns again...back when Haze Bullet was still alive.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:54 am

Puc understood, Exo didn't hate him just for being around Eva.....he was jealous, jealous of the fact that Eva and Puc can share their emotions and Exo struggles to even acknowledge these feelings. "If he plans to go after Eva, then I'll have to fight him, I have no other choice, I can't just let her get beat down by her brother and just stand and watch.....he has to be stopped..." Puc never thought Exo would someday be his enemy, everyone was getting along so well....and now...."Eva will have to know about this war, if we tell her....I got an idea!" Puc thought over the rules once again, thinking of one that could help them, and then it came to mind. "if she doesn't want to fight in this war, she can easily just resign the persona back to Wizeman, then Exo will have no reason to go after her." Of course, this would only work if Eva didn't want to compete, not sure how she would react, knowing what the prize is.

"As I said deary, Only those competing know about this war, other nightmaren not participating are denied knowledge of this, I can understand that you are upset finding out just at this moment, but you haven't joined the war till now, as my replacement. Bomamba laughed, her cats meowing in unison, the fun has yet to begun, "I changed the color of your mask, you'll be fighting in my place as the bearer of the ideya of growth, I chose you because I have no desire for the prize, one wish of your own desires."

"All you wish is to change the life of another, sounds reasonable, they must have done something to make you take that choice, but you'll be gracious enough to let them simply live, that I don't understand. I plan to take full control of nightmare, and all you want to do is change one's out look on life." Reala aimed his Spear once again at Exo's forehead, Lei-Lei watched the battle from a distance, the intensity between these two power hungry fighters keeps her from seeing the battle up close.
"So be it Haze Bullet, I value my wish over your life, this is the end!" Reala charged at Exo, placing his backhand and the blunt end of the spear, spinning it, and rotating the top blade.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:16 pm

Chive stared at Puc for a brief moment, amazement flashing through his laz eyes...before it vanished in the next instant, the gaze now back to his lap, understanding..yet somewhat not understanding Puc's words. Puc would go and take on Exo...just so Eva wouldn't have to fight...Chive didn't understand why Puc would put himself out like that for Eva...but it made Chive smile a little..this must be one of those things he's not ment to understand. Judging by all of Puc's ideas and quick plans, though...it seemed he doesn't want any confrontation to come to Eva...is her state really so poor, so untrustworthy, that she must be kept protected by any and everyone? Chive couldn't picture his sibling in such a state, but...Puc seems convinced that she should not see combat..therefore..she must turn in her persona...or have it be smashed by one of their hands. "..I think she may resign if we tell her of that option.." Chive said faintly, knowing that with someone like Eva, a good ego boost is a fufiling thing...and what could be better than a fight to prove power to gain confidence. "...Back in her room, though, when she struck Exo...whether or not Exo ever makes it to her for that fight is not all to worry about....that glare I saw...if she finds out a fight with Exo no longer holds punishment...Eva will definatey see to it that she makes it to him."

...A fight for the prize of a granted desire, no matter what it be....that's what all of this is? ....The masks...the worried faces....all of that...it's all a tournament to eliminate the weak and to find the strong...why would Nightmare need such a thing...all the pain..
"...To give me your position in this game.." Eva began weakly, arms soon folding acorss her chest as he gaze drooped downward, "....I shall try my best go far for you...but, other than the few you have told me about..." Eva stook a silent swallow, unsure with what names might be given to her with this question...but she would rather know what Nightmaren may mark her off the list now, rather than just finding out then and there... "...the other players of this match...what are their names..?"

Exo watched as Reala started up another charge, not having much time to do anything else than repeat the same procedure and hope it works, but as he fired another shot and the net shot out...the spear pierced right through it, giving Exo not a second more, but to hold up his gun as a sheild...and wait for the impact...
...All Exo heard was a horrible scrape of metal, before he saw it...black metal breaking into two right in front of his face, a spinning drill now aimed right at his forehead...with nothing left to do, but wait for the impact that his gun had tried to save him from...
...His precious gun...
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:53 pm

"you're saying, if given the chance.....Eva would fight Exo...?" Puc knew Eva had courage, but enough to go against her own brother.....she was strong, but he couldn't let her get hurt, especially by Exo.....who thinks he can claim her.....how revolting. "I think I she tell her about this war, and give her those options." Puc left back to the hallway, he kept Eva waiting long enough.....she had to know...

"Yes, I hope you do well in your matches, and as for the competitors, I will let you know all of them once more, to know who you will seek after." Bomamaba floated back to her cauldron, sparkling a purple dust over the rim, the cauldron began to change colors, revealing a name in smoke with each color.
'Red...Exo' 'Orange.....Reala' 'Yellow....Vaye' 'Blue...Chive' 'White.....Puc' 'Black....SPiTE'

it was useless for Exo now, Reala had taken the chance to go big or die out, his attack had gone straight through Exo's defenses, even destroying one of his guns, the moment he had been waiting for as the attack gone farther forth, breaking the persona, a cracking noise echoed as the valley grew silent.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Eva cringed as the names of those dear to her were shown one by one, starting with the idiot, and going all the way to the most loved...but she had to admit, she was kind of relieved to only hear that the general had been pulled in....what should she care about that deciving girl...and whoever this "SPiTE" indivdual is....huh, it made her kind of wonder if that nobody was the face to that name...possible..but either way you add it up...he's still not important enough for her to even know.
"..Thank you for giving me the list." Eva replied politely as she gave a bow, picking up the edges of her coat as she leaned over breifly before getting herself straight again, a look of promise in her eyes. "..I shall do the best of my ability to make this mask go far...thank you for your oportunity, Miss Bomamba...I would enjoy staying longer, but...I have someone to run to...." Eva looped backwards, creating a paraloop back to her resting quarters with a fast circle, wanting to hurry while Puc still remained none the wiser to her second outing. "...Good evening, Miss Bomamba." Eva announced with another bow before departing through her portal, keeping all the information she had learned fresh in her mind, but any actions on those can wait...the most perfect thing comes first.

All Exo heard was a violent crack, before time seemed to stand still. He could feel his mask lifting off his face as it gave way to gravity, one half falling left, the other towards the right.....he had lost the battle, and the chance for any wish...but to use a wish on someone like Piglet is a waste in the first place...Exo doubted Master even knew of Piglet's little attachemnt to Eva...perhaps if he were notified...it would be his wish reiving on....but out of this battle...the most deserving did seem to come out on top, in the end.
"...Excellent...shot...." Exo murmered out, a loss of feeling coarsing through his body as the mask lifted off completely from his face, still feeling the tip of the spear as it grazed the skin on his forehead, "...it seems Haze..Bullet..really did...get....rust..y..." at that, the loss of feeling took over his body, causing a loss of balance, and as he began to collapse, so to fall flat on his back, Exo gave one last chuckle, before lying limply with eyes closed, persona fading away as its power went to join its dark sibling in the orb, its owner, a nightmare amoung Nightmares...second to lose this competiton.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:39 am

There was more that Bomamba wished to inform Eva about, but alas, she seemed satisfied with what she's been told, and will fight in this war with no regrets. This pleased Bomamba as she cackled while Eva left back to her home, truly she will be able to get far in this competition, and with their secret weapon in hibernation, waiting for the first enemy to strike, they will be the dominate force of this competition, no exceptions.

Reala smiled, it worked, he had defeated Exo, in just two attacks no doubt, still following his strategy in this war of a few attacks or runaway, but now, all he could do was laugh. Laugh at Exo's defeat, laugh at how worthless he is, and laugh at how wrong Wizeman was to give him such a valuable ideya. Reala approached Exo with lance raised in hand, "I didn't think it be that simple Exo, I expected more from a nightmaren who attacked with bullet and blood, but it seems those days will never return, and so....." He rose his spear above his head, aimed at Exo's heart. "You don't deserve to exist in my world order." With that and he was about to throw the spear down, til a voice called out, "That's quite enough Reala!" Lei-Lei appeared out of hiding to make her appearance.

"Oh Wow! there's another in here!" Vaye cheered joyfully, as the color red joined black in the glass sphere moving in symmetry like yin and yang. "Only five left, only four to get rid of....I wonder who I should go after next...?" She asked herself thinking of who was left in this competition. Chive and Puc obviously. but after already capturing Chive once, he wouldn't fall for the same trick twice....maybe....and Puc had already let her go free once, doesn't mean he would gracious enough to do so again. But with no ideya where the one's possessing Orange and Green would be, she might as well pay Chive a second visit.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:56 am

Chive gave a sigh finding himself alone in his room once again, nothing but the confusing and worriesome thoughts dancing throughout his head to keep him company. Perhaps it would be best to let Eva be inoformed of all of this by Puc's words, rather than his own...it might just be one of those things he's not ment to understand again, but it always feels like Eva is a diffrent person when Puc is around...perhaps she won't act the way he expects since Puc will be in there...Chive didn't know, but it doesn't concern him unless she goes rampant.
With a little yawn, Chive let his eyes come to a close, snapping the lights off as he lied back, the light from the hallway giving him a calm glow to relax in. Best rest his eyes while he can...who knows when they'll have to be wide open again..

Zipper after zipper flying down, button after button being pulled from their holes, Eva rushed to get her extra clothing off, planning to just reconstruct the scene that she had been in before leaving....underdressed Eva lying with silly and flustered grin in her pillow.
With boots now off and back in their place, Eva fiddled with getting her coat off next, the final hurdle before the finish line, and after managing to get one of her arms free from its binding sleeve, Eva turned to head for her bed, touching down to the floor as she yanked her other arm free. A happy sigh of relief escaped Eva as she headed quickly for her bed, a victorious smile strewn across her face, knowing she had been able to avoid causing another scene with this second dissapearance..she felt so happy..so relieved...too wrapped up in all this bliss to remember about her fastly approaching bed..as she rammed her foot right into the base of it.
A quick cry of pain echoed thoughout Eva's room, her once elated eyes now watering from the torture of it all, the surging pain throughout her entire foot enough to make her topple over onto her bed in agony, floping around to get back to her pillow...and after reaching it...all she could do is plop her head into it.
She..made it....she's still..got it...take that..Exo..
..Take that.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:06 pm

Puc floated to Eva's door, hardly able to keep himself patient from seeing Eva again, he had to protect her at any cost now, especially if Exo is in the war. He knocked on the door, trying to get Eva's attention, all of sudden, he heard a yelp from the other side, "Eva, are you alright?" He asked about to open the door...."Is it alright that I come in?"

"So, what reason does Wizeman's proto have for spying on us?" Reala asked directly as he aimed his lance at his possible next target.
"Master has given me the order to monitor fights as a spectator, and prevent these kinds of outcomes from happening; killing defeated players. He is no longer in this war, so just go to your next fight."
"So it's not his rules, it's your rules as spectator." Reala said knowing full well going against this rule meant going against Wizeman, he couldn't expose himself easily for this simple kill. "Very well then" Reala made the lance disappear and continued his way, flying past Lei-Lei, leaving her with a few more words, "he should be thanking you when he awakes, make sure of that"

Last edited by Korin-of the-dusk on Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:40 pm

"I'm alright...and you're fine, feel free to enter, sweetheart."
Eva bit her lip as the pain in her foot continued to swell, the tender thing reacting to even the slightest movement in harsh ways. Forcing her foot to the floor as she sat herself up on the bed, Eva straightened her mask and suit, already egarly waiting for Puc to come in for the next small talk, but first things first...she has to make sure she's up to par.
Oh Puc..she gets to see Puc again..just the thought of seeing his smile made her pain dissapear..

SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:13 pm

Puc entered into Eva's room, feeling calm once more, he was glad to see her again, though it did still startle him, to see her wearing that green persona....knowing she was now in this dangerous war....even worse, not knowing anything about this war while being apart of it, she had to know. "Before we go anywhere today Eva, I need to talk to you about your persona." He took in another breath, before discussing this plot...."Somehow you became apart of this war going on......I didn't mean to hide this from you.....I never thought you would get involved in this.

Lei-Lei lifted Exo from where he was, broken and left for dead, she lift him off the ground, panning to return him to his home before other combatants find him. Reala's actions......it was obvious he was determined to win this war.....but didn't deserve to be victorious.

Vaye walked down the stairway, looking back at the platform with her newly created plant fortress to defend the one prize everyone was after in this war, the infinity ideya. She used her unique skills to open a portal back to Puc's room, though it was foolish to sneak into Puc's home twice, for the same intentions, but this time it would be different. She stepped through the portal, once again, an empty room...perfect.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:33 pm

Eva felt a little suprised to see that Puc had decided to come and inform her of things, things that had been kept stricly secret from her just moments ago...it made her feel a little guilty for feeling let down earlier that no one had spoken a word to her about anything...and yet, here Puc is, ready to share it all with Eva.
"..It's alright, Puc...I sort of...already know." Eva began with an awkward look down, rubbing her good foot on the floor as she worked up the words. "..A little while after you left, a little birdy came to fetch me...the previous owner explained everything to me well enough....they even aowed me the rights to this 'wish' prize should I win...I promiised to go far for them, though....but it's silly of me to promise something when I haven't even fully decided if I want what I want to be my wish..huh?" Eva looked up to Puc with a little smile, unsure if he would be alright with the fact that she had run off again...but it did save him an explination...that might make up for it...but even so..there was something on her mind that she wanted to ask...it was okay if he wouldn't tel her, she's used to not being in the loop anymore. "...Puc?" Eva began lightly, smile still across the face, "...Do you have a wish you're working for?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:11 pm

"you.....you know?" Puc was shocked and puzzled, someone had already told her...? He listened to what happened, she left while he was discussing with Chive....the previous owner....Bomamaba....the witch of cats, gave her the green ideya.....to fight for her? This just didn't follow through with him....but....she wanted to fight in her place, to get far in this war....and for that.....Puc could accept, he protect her because he felt it was all he could do.....he still can protect her.....while she also has the chance to fight her own. "A wish.......of course..." Puc answered bluntly....there was something he desired more then anything else, "I wish we could just go somewhere....just the two of us....and spent every moment with each other, like we have been....before that incident...."

"So far so good" Vaye told herself as she opened the door to the hallway, looking through the hallway, the coast was clear, and she proceeded to step into the white narrow hallway, slowly making her way with each step down the hall, there were three doors up ahead, which one to check through first?
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:17 pm

Eva smiled as she listened to Puc's wish from the heart, his sweet desire, his pure and touching want for the future. Even though Puc could wish for anything....he ony wanted to spend it on them...see that they be able to spend every day and every night together and live in nothing but happiness with each other...Eva couldn't believe such a thing..all she could do is stand up and give a smile, blush creeping onto her white face, and her admiring eyes faintly glassy. "...I'd like to see that sweet dream come true.." Eva began with a bright smile, moving over to Puc, before pulling him into a hug, the warm feeling of him simply being within her grasp again enough to make her completely in bliss once again, "..All I could want is to live you Puc..spend my days with you...and be able to always keep our hearts together...you and me.."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:46 am

"I'm glad you agree.." Puc pulled Eva into a kiss, they were once gain together with no regrets, the only threat in their way, the other 3 competitors excluding Chive; Vaye, Reala, and of course Exo. "Maybe we can work together in this war, beat the rest of them as a team, want to try?" Puc didn't know even anyone he would be teaming with. With Eva, they were sure to stop all threats, especially Exo.

Vaye walked across the hallway past the front room leisure area where the front entrance resides, again, no one to be seen. I could be possible that they had all left for battle, which meant she could loot and scavenge personal items to use against her opponents. She found nothing on Puc in his vacant room, so maybe she could find some secrets on Chive. guessing the first room in the second hall is where she wants to go, she quickly entered in and closed the door.

using Exo's thoughts, Lei-Lei got Exo back to the entrance of his home safely, but she had her other reasons for coming here. She felt the pulse of 4 ideyas in the same location, easy to desifer that Reala wasn't one of them, it was the other remaining 4. She had no reason to leave now, with this kind of pulse, a battle could start at any moment. Lei-Lei summoned a pen and piece of paper, Exo was no longer part of the war, but there was still helpful advice she can give him, that might even support the other players inside.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:16 pm

"...If we were to team up...the others would stand no chance, Puc." Eva replied as she gave a little chuckle, more than willing to accept such a partnership, if not to only be make sure Puc stays alright, and what better way to pull that off then to stay by his very side, working as a team to fend their way through this competition. "I say we give it a shot.." Eva answered with bright smile still glowing, "...we're probably the only two out all those left that like each other enough to join forces..."

With a low groan escaping him, Exo moodily opened his eyes, veiwing the white reflective floor of his very own home underneath him...but how could he have gotten here...?
"..How in the..." Exo mumbled quiety lifting his head as he peered around, soon finding that he had been trasported by the strength of another..........gracious, no....that isn't....he was brought home by the human????
Oh....as if the pain from his loss wasn't enough to bear already....now he has to be hiked home by a meatbag......great.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:48 pm

"Thank you Eva, true, we're the only ones who must be taking this option." teaming up with another, especially Eva, would give them an easy advantage over any of their fights, it would be 2 against 1, nothing could stop them.....but...."Perhaps we should find others to fight later.." Puc spoke, having a different plan for today, "I'd rather go on adventure with you, Eva." If they let the other three fight each other, it would lower their number of fights....as Puc wanted...

Vaye searched through the room, similar to Puc's room in color and size, she had a difficult time finding anything of use, except....she searched under the bed and found what appeared to be a black case, opening the hatches she peered in, and empty case, with imprints in the shape of guns, a gun case? Perhaps Chive was sharpshooter.....but then again, this might not be his room. Placing the gun case back where it was, she left the room, to continue down the hall to the next one.

"good, you're awake." Lei-Lei made the pen and paper vanish in a puff of smoke, it would be easier for her to tell him, "You fainted after loosing your persona, and Reala tried to pierce your heart after the match, luckily for you I was there make sure none of you killed each other, and rushed you back to your home." Lei-Lei finished explaining the situation to Exo, but would not ask for his thanks.....she wouldn't obey Reala...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:40 pm

"...The General planned to end me...eh...?" Exo repeated as his eyes drooped low, moving his hand up to the empty holster on his left side, the gun that had sat there so proudly after being up and away in storage for ages on end now gone..the widowed sibling to it resting as the soul survior from the struggle in the twin holster on the right. "...Well...I suppose I should give you my thanks for you intervention...I suppose..." Exo gave a sigh as he got himself to his own feet, working his tired arm in circles as his droopy eyes flickered for a moment, before turning to ask, non-present brow up, "....I suppose you want something in return?"

"...An adventure sounds just perfect.." Eva replied happily, a feeling as though a wish of her own has been granted...being able to have time with Puc again..even with all this madness going on..
"..Any idea of where to go this time...?" Eva questioned with a smirk, giving the choice to Puc since he was nice enough to give her the pick the day before. ....Who knows where they may go today...this might be the perfect day they've been lacking lately...
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:54 pm

"I won't ask for much, just listen to what I have to say." Lei-Lei began, leaning against the wall of the home, placing her hand on the wall, feeling a strong pulse from inside, "First, there are four persona wearers in your home, Reala left in the opposite direction, plus I doubt he knows where you reside, so excluding him, the other persona wearers are inside. Second, I'll let you in on a secret." Lei-Lei leaned in close to Exo, letting only him hear, "You may have been eliminated, but that doesn't mean you can accept defeat. If you stole a colored persona from someone, or if they resign their control to you, you will become the bearer of that persona, and return back to the war." Lei pulled away, having one more piece of information, "third, my purpose of this war is to observe set battles or battles that will occur, I believe that with the four bearers inside, a battle will begin, so please, don't be confused by my presence in your home."

Puc pondered on the thought, he was worried on how Eva would react to this war, he had forgot about setting plans for the day. Think Puc think! where hasn't he taken her yet? The beach, yes. A castle, yes. Where else could he choose. Maybe......a river....near a forest....where they could be together.....under the trees. "Well perhaps...."
CREAK THUMP
Puc's suggestion was cut short as Eva's door was pushed open at a fast pace and a nightmaren in yellow fell from the door to the ground face first, leaning motionless for a moment, the nightmaren looked up, even wearing her persona, Vaye was blushing.

Even if she was just sneaking a peak, she looked in to closely and fell where she lays, stomach down and looking up and the confused faces of Puc....and his lover. Vaye quickly got back to her feet as if nothing had occurred, striking a pose, "Looks like I finally found you Puc, I'll make sure I get m-" Vaye paused herself, looking at Eva, her green persona.....wait....green? "What? How did she get that cat lady's persona?!" she yelled, out of character.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:01 pm

A sly smile slowly grew over Exo's face as he listened to Lei-Lei speak, pleased to hear that he's not down and out of this competion after all. "I understand..." Exo replied softly as his untrustful smile dug across the rest of his face. "As for your presence here..." Exo began perkily as he lowered to Lei-Lei's ear to finish his sentence, "..fell free to make your time here pleasent, little lady." Giving a chuckle as he puled himsef back, Exo turned and headed off towards his quarters, the first thing he knows that will have to be done is a planned out strategy for the replacement of his diminished artilery. ...But if the General's out on a wild goose chase for opponents when all of them are supposedly here..it looks like Chive's little angel must have stopped by for another visit.

Eva watched as some yellow blur came crashing to the floor out of her doorway, tthe mess soon taking the familiar shape of that horrible girl from the beach...from the city...Vaye.
"I posses this persona because I am now the one to bear it." Eva answered coldly as her hold of Puc limply fell off, her narrowed gaze staring daggers into Vaye's eyes. "I haven't the slightest idea how you managed to worm your little way into my chambers..but I shall not tollerate having scum set foot in my territory in such a manner....."
The last person Eva wanted to see in all the world was Vaye..she even out-ranks that purple pest on her loathe list, and to see her just show up out of thin air, to her own room of all places....Eva was about ready to repay Vaye for the little scrape she gave Puc last their eyes met.
"Leave, now.." Eva began, placing her hands on her hips, old Eva's flare flooding back to her from the feeling of the mask on her face, "...Or I shall carry you out piece by peice...one, by, one.."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:46 pm

"I appreciate the acceptance." Lei-Lei answered as she entered in the dull bordered white front room. Having no complaints on how the house was set up, she continued through the room to the opening down two sides of a hallway, the right way being empty, while the left way.....pulsing, she found her path.

"Oh please, You just bribed your way to get into this war didn't you? Must be a very selfish wish to take such action." Vaye taunted Eva, but still glancing back at Puc, who was angered by her second appearance here, it made her grin to see him so intent on stopping her. "I came here just to take Puc's persona, but seeing as you are now apart of this war, I guess I'll have to crush you both." Vaye had no reason to leave, not yet, not till she gets rid of Puc, Chive, and now....Eva.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:45 pm

"...You plan to challenge us both?" Eva asked with a light chuckle, finding it cute how Vaye thinks that even if she is outmatched in odds, her sheer strength alone will be enough to spare her any harm, "...I did not think it possible for one to be so foolish..."
Giving one of her glorious fake smiles, Eva held back her rage and insulted pride, furious and purturbed thoughts dominating her mind. ....Bribe her way in, like she would ever be so low....she didnt even know of this competition till today.......this girl..this is the last time she's ever going to interrupt her day with Puc...she's already past strike three.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:54 am

SPiTE his days relaxing anywhere he wanted in nightmare, he had been the first to lose this war and to the most unlikely of opponents. All he could do now was just spend his days dossing off....hoping that Master Wizeman would summon him for mission....just like the old days....
"You seem upset SPiTE." said a familiar voice, Reala had found him on his search for other marens after defeating Exo, and to his surprise, the persona SPiTE possessed....was gone, "You lost already?" Reala questioned, "Who easily took you down?"

Puc wanted to make Vaye eat her words just as much as Eva did....however......he didn't want to fight her...for some reason....he just wanted to escape....his only motive now, was to get out......or maybe. Puc made his actions quick, as he stood up, letting out a scream, catching Vaye off guard she held her head in pain, a scream being loud enough to close Eva's door, slamming into Vaye on the way shut, she hit the back wall, and fell to the ground. Looking back at Eva, he gave a quirky smile, "Would mind going with me to a river by a forest today, Eva?"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next