Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
SonicS29
Jackal lover68
6 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 20 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:03 pm

Reala was dumbfounded where they had arrived, under water in a blue ocean, sea creatures swimming all around from the bottom of the flooring made of bright coral to the schools of fish that move rapid and fluent above them, clearing viewing, with the surface determined by a blurred shine of a high non soon. Reala stood, he breathed slowly, why would NiGHTS bring them here? Before he could ponder on why such a.....strange place, NiGHTS swooped down and took Reala by the hand, the water made them fly slowly, vivid motion....and yet complete. Reala couldn't understand.....more or less.....he didn't understand it....this feeling......was it a weakness?

Vaye stood at the fountain, left alone with the sound of the fountain's water spout keeping her company. She kept thinking about Puc....she would never forget him....remembering him before being with.....
A strong nightmaren, using his power to control others, Vaye envied him, wishing to have a power like his...interacting with people, instead of......it didn't matter now, she was an exiled with no skill to back her up, worthless.....

Puc kept his eyes closed, fighting the temptation to stay awake, wanting to talk to Eva and see her smile, then to gain his rest and be at full strength.....it was his simple urges to have things done now. No patience, a habit he's used to, just had to doze off, and be greeted by Eva's gentle face and soft smile when he wakes.....and soon enough....he was in a sound slumber.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 20 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:08 pm

Exo drifted lazily through his portal and back into the main area, surprised to see a depressed looking Chive hanging his head as he sat in solittude now in front of him. "Chive?" Exo asked casually, moving over to his younger sibling and placing his hands on his sides, "Are you still bothered by Eva?" Chive looked up at Exo and sighed, letting his head droop a little. "She...never came home; I haven't been able to see her." Chive lied, knowing to hide Eva's presence, less risk Exo doing what Chive was cautious to do for him. "Never came home, did she?" Exo repeated, his gaze drifting to Puc's door. "So she just left you to baby-sit her piglet all day?"
"Well..brother," Chive stalled, searching his mind for a lie, "...Puc just stayed quietly in his quarters all day. He does not bother me much at all..he is a very kind person." Chive cletched his fist for a half moment before leaning back at ease, hearing a believeing sigh from Exo, a signal that Chive has won.
"When the old hag comes home, notify me, Chive." Exo demanded, gliding towards his resting quarters. "....I wish to interrogate her now aswell.."
"Yes, Exo." Chive replied, looking over his shoulder towards Puc's door.
Eva never came out of there....did she?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Vaye heard a sound, the flapping of wings, it didn't bother her,, but the sound got louder, and then stopped. She raised her head, an owl standing on a branch was in her sight.
"My, my, how are you?" The owl asked, cheerfully. Vaye was unsure how to answer, she was not expecting anyone else around, but this peppy bird seemed to spotted her.
"not well...." Vaye answered in a sad tone. The owl then swooped down beside her.
"I'm sorry you do not feel well, it is difficult to stay happy when alone." Owl answered, "But I will be here with you as long as I must. I help any visitor that does not bring harm,"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:39 pm

"I'm sorry..." Chive whispered to himself, drifting like a slient breeze to Puc's door. Chive knew doing this is wrong, it's an invasion of privacy for pete's sake! But...if Eva won't tell him anything...and if Puc only keeps pulling her away from him...there's not much choice left! He put his hands on the door, one grasping the knob, and the other placed firmly on the door. "I'm sorry...!"
Chive slowly turned the knob, opening the door gradually as he peeked his head through. He had to know what Eva kept staying in here for...even at night; It's so unlike her to pull something like this. Chive squinted his eyes and stared hard, seeing Puc resting quietly in his bed...but...where is Eva then? He kept his eyes hard on the bed, when he saw somthing that made his heart freeze. Two dark, curved horns sticking up out of the black darkness. No...not Eva. That's not Eva, that's not his older sister. Chive gripped the door but wouldn't fall back, he knew this is his only opportunity to find out what this secret between Eva and her servant....he continued to look, but noticing some tangled mess on the floor by the Eva imposter, Chive studied it. Finally identifying the misshappened mass, Chive gasped and fell back, his lax eyes shooting open all the way as he stared at Eva's very own prized coat...unfolded...on Puc's floor.
"...EVA!!"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:03 pm

Puc's eyes opened, fear struck up his spine, even if his name was not called, he was caught red handed, and it might as well be now then rudely awaken and integrated with eyes still barely opened. He couldn't just have Eva be woken, startled by her brother....no...Puc had to protect her, even from her own family.
Puc sat up, look half awake at Chive, "What's the yelling for...?" he asked dumbfounded, hiding his planned intentions.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Chive stared at Puc with wide eyes, utterly stupified with what he's seeing. "E-Eva...!" Chive stuttered, struggling to get the words out as he pointed a finger to his sleeping sister. "Wh-...why is Eva resting in here with you?!" Getting to his feet again Chive watched Puc with frightful eyes, not noticing at all as Eva dug her face deeper into the pillow. "She-...she does not belong in here!" Chive announced bravely, clutching the door enough to make a small creak or two become audible.
Chive didn't know what happened to Eva while she was missing...but the strange behavior she's come home with.....it's going to stop! Stop for good!
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:23 pm

"She's tired..." Puc proclaimed, though he wanted to make this argument short with Chive, he would also have to explain the situation....in his own way. "She might not belong in here....but as my temporary room I gave her permission to stay for the night. If you still object her stay, then take her back to her room, I'd understand that you still don't trust my company with her, however....." Puc glared at Chive, giving him a warning, "As a servant.... it is my duty to protect my master....even from her siblings...."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Chvie released the door and stood up straight, looking at Puc as his eyes drooped back into their normal lax state. In the few experiences Chive has had with Puc...this is the first time he has ever heard Puc actually speak in a serious and loyal tone. Chive was insulted to be threatened to stay away from his own sister, but hearing what Puc thinks about his place as a servant...at least it seems he's loyal to her, and as long as he stays that way...Chive sees no reason to sever Puc from Eva. "I will leave her here," Chive said blandly, turning to leave. "I appreciate your loyalty. Thank you." With that, Chive closed the door and headed for his quarters with a frown.
Why would Puc think Eva is in danger...of him....?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Reala didn't want to admit it, the scenery, the suspension, flying in the ocean blue with the flight like flight in slow motion, appreciate the time spent, the creatures around them, rush of cool water, NiGHTS......NiGHTS?!?!
Reala pulled his hand back, reality struck him in his quick actions, NiGHTS looked puzzled, and Reala, took the first move, swinging his fist at NiGHTS, the ocean dwellers scattered.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:18 pm

Eva turned her head to the side again and closed her eyes, hearing the close of the door. She knew Chive was upset. Despite his understanding of the situation, she knew he was still confused and worried on the inside. It hurt her a little to leave him thinking the worst out of nothing, but Chive would have to accept it. Eva likes being with Puc like this...it made her feel warm..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:37 am

Vaye gave a reassuring smile, it had been awhile since she has been joyful to be social. Trapped in that nightopia, she wasn't sure how to survive......but with Puc's return....it only thrilled her more. "thank you for your company." She gave her gratitude to Owl, who responded with a heart laugh, "I appreciate the thanks, but I do not mind, I help all those I can."Vaye giggled, she would stall as long as she could, there was someone she had to have an important discussion with.

Puc stood, blank in the face....he didn't want to take that kind of attitude with anyone.....loyalty....Puc thought of it more as dedication, he wanted to have Eva with when ever possible, and even with this strange victory over one of the siblings to be allowed to keep Eva in her, he didn't feel any accomplishment...
Puc left the room, he had to apologize to Chive, reassure him on the situation...and his true intentions.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Eva heard Puc get up...what was he going to go do now? Eva peeked one of her eyes open and watched Puc as he left the room, nervous seeing him follow the same path that she knew Chive would have taken. Was Puc going to go say somthing to Chive that he didn't want to risk Eva hearing? Was Puc going to go do something that he didn't want to risk Eva seeing? The questions raced through Eva's mind as she lied wide-eyed in the dark, each possibility comming up with a negative ending.
This...probably isn't good...

"Protect her...from us?" Chive repeated, sitting down against the wall as he closed his door. "Eva needs protecting? Does she not fair well on her own anymore?" Chive thought about it for a moment. Wait...this might explain everything. If Eva needs protecting, that might be the purpose of her being granted such a loyal servant to work under her....being a servant must be a cover up....Puc must be some form of bodyguard for Eva...that would explain why he feels perfectly comfortable allowing Eva to rest in his room with him.
Puc is just a little too passionate about his job, that's all. Chive sighed and floated back up. He and Exo are not threats to Eva...Puc's just a little too cautious about his master's safety.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:33 am

In the beautiful scenery of the ocean blue, only Reala and NiGHTS remained. NiGHTS easily blocked the punch, but looked at Reala with disappointment, to think NiGHTS would be able to make Reala see different, was not an easy task.
"Why violence Reala......why me...." NiGHTS asked, a face of concern, tears forming.
"I've been taught by master Wizeman....to be more powerful then any other nightmaren....and prove....I have no weakne...." Before Reala could finish, NiGHTS embraced him, tears falling down the cheeks and sparkle in the calm waters. Reala stood, motionless....he couldn't fight back.

Puc walked through the narrow hallway, searching for the sibling Puc had stared down against, and regretted. soon enough a figure caught his sight, Puc raced towards it, "Chive!" Puc called out to get his attention before beginning his apology. "Listen, I think we need to talk...."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Chive was surprised to see Puc come find him, let alone hear that he has something to tell him. Hadn't Puc made it perfectly clear before?
"Talk about what, Puc?" Chive asked dully, looking at him with half-opened eyes. Chive apriceated Puc comming to explain himself more....but what else was there left to say that Chive didn't know already? Puc is a secret bodyguard assigned to Eva.
That's all that incident was, right?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:35 pm

"I didn't mean to enforce my feelings to protect my master.....but that's not want I wanted to talk about." Puc began on a different apology, but prevent his tongue from continuing on an excuse. "After being assigned to Eva, that is all that Wizeman has left me with, is to serve Master Eva. Without her......I would be nothing, not a servant, and not someone....who has grown a connection to her. I'm not protecting Eva out of Wizeman's final orders.....I protect her.....because I love her!" Puc finished his statement, and silenced filled the hall, tension impatient, for the silence to break.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:29 pm

"Love...Eva..."
Chive stood dumbstruck, gripping the door frame again. In all of Chive's life...this had to be it. This has to be the single most unbelieveable thing Chive has ever heard. Puc is in love with Eva? Chive's older sibling, Eva?
"You love my sister...?" Chive asked quietly, staring intently into Puc's eyes. "...Does that mean...Eva loves you?" Chive was utterly stupified by this sudden confession in every sense of the word. If Puc loves Eva...then what would Master say?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:11 pm

"You're not weak Reala....." NiGHTS began. "You're a strong spirit, quick, intensive.....your only weakness.....is...is...." NiGHTS couldn't finish, Reala looked NiGHTS in the eyes, at that sight, Reala had open up.
"is You....NiGHTS...." Reala admitted it, seeing NiGHTS fly away and be free.....all he could do was stay under Wiseman, and continue to prove his strength....but yet....he would never be strong enough, to fight his own emotions.
Reala was able to break free from NiGHTS' grasp, and paralooped out of the ocean world, back to the grim dusk of Nightmare, leaving with the words, "be strong....NiGHTS"

Puc was surprised to see Chive's reaction, as if the idea was a forbidden act, by the law of Wiseman, meant exile. This was the opportunity Puc needed, this statement gave away who Chive was, a loyal servant, he'll see what's more important, his loyalty or his sister's happiness, "Yes, Eva loves me as much as I love her, we have the same feelings for each others, this is why I must protect her.....from anything that would harm her....especially....Wiseman...."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:07 pm

Chive stood up straight, gazing at Puc with an empty stare. "Eva does not need protecting from Master Wizeman." he said flatly, looking Puc in the face. "I am grateful for your concern over her well being, but Master is something to never keep her from." Chive knew Eva would say the same thing. Eva always told him that Master is always right, so in a way, saying this to Puc is only saying what Eva would say, right? Chive wasn't even sure if he should allow Puc to have Eva...he didn't even know if he liked the thought of Eva loving someone...but if it's what she wants, what's there left for Chive to do?
"Please, do protect Eva..." Chive said, letting his gaze ease up, "...But do not keep her away from where she belongs."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:29 pm

"where she.....belongs...." Puc repeated, listen to Chive's request was possible, already in progress, but...keeping here away......He never felt as selfish as he did just then, protect her from Wizeman, was not something Eva would or could consider, Wizeman is her master, and being a loyal servant.......Puc saw Wizeman as a threat, but his existence brought order to nightmare.......where she belongs.....Eva will stay a servant....and Puc....
"Understood, I will protect her...." Puc saluted and left back to his room, a sense of gloom arising from within....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Chive watched Puc with a lax stare, feeling a little confused, sensing a small aura of dissapointment linger around him as he dissapeared into his quarters. Has Chive said something wrong? He thought Puc would be happy having his secret confessions shared and not exploited, so why is he so let-down now?
Isn't it common knowledge that Eva belongs here? Other than the missions she goes on...has Eva ever truely left Nightmare? Chive sighed and returned to his room, thinking on all that Puc has told him.
...Should Chive allow something like this? He didn't know if he liked the thought of his precious sibling...in someone elses sights.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:00 pm

Little to Reala's awareness, that he would be ambushed on his arrival, the attacker, SPiTE weilding powerful force with the first punch sending Reala hitting the ground and swaying off, slding on the ground till he could stand on his feet once again, with the rage he had for NiGHTS, that would be Reala's weapon of choice.
"Did you at least open the gate for me in my absence Reala? and don't act dumb, I saw you standing there before I disappeared back here." Reala didn't change his emotion, He didn't want to believe NiGHTS' words, he would have to fight SPiTE, this rivalry has gone on long enough.
"Your mission not mine, I was a scouting mission, I'm reporting back to Wizeman....but it can wait."
Real was the next to strike, the battle had begun.

Vaye was fast asleep, she was not able to handle Owl's talks about his stories and life lessons, and slowly but surely dozed off on the side of the fountain, Owl had flown away by then, and the area was peaceful, Till a woman appeared from one of the doors, Wizeman's newest creation, was on her first mission.

Puc returned back to his room, his actions up until now.....seemed to mean nothing in the greater scheme...To stop Wizeman's power....it would be impossible to make happen now. He never thought of it....as a structure....a power of order....he only saw cruelty.....perhaps....selfishness was getting the best of him. He laid back on the bed, curl up next to Eva, and hope for tomorrow's best
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:47 pm

Chive lied back on his bed and sighed, Puc's words still playing like a symphony in his head. Love, huh? ...Do you suppose that's what Eva's strange behavior is caused by? This love emotion? She's been acting oddly ever since she came back from being missing...so was she in love while she was gone? Maybe.... Chive didn't know....but it doesn't really concern him unless things get to heavy.
He turned onto his stomach and snaped his fingers, making the lights turn dark as he shut his eyes.
Things may make sense as time goes on...but for now, there were only two things to keep in check.
Keep a hawk eye on Puc from getting too close to Eva, and....don't let Master or Exo know...yet.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:44 am

The next day, Puc awoke unpleasantly, making a promise with Chive was the last thing he remembered. He got up and stretched his limbs, prepared for any event coming their way. Most likely, after a day without orders, might mean a big mission was coming up. Eva was different when it came to missions, a nightmaren who can take the role of a leader quickly and return back to her calm self afterwords, it made Puc blush.
"Eva." He called out to her, looking at her face, soft and gentle, "It is time to wake up, Master."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:10 pm

"..Alright...shmeetheart..." Eva mummbled out half asleep, turning onto her back with a yawn as she rubbed her eyes. "..Did you have a pleasent rest?" Eva asked with a smile, sitting up heself and stretching slightly. Eva wasn't sure what Puc and Chive must have talked about, but whatever it was, it kept Puc away long enough that she had fallen asleep waiting for him to come back. She kind of worried about what Chive might have said to Puc after seeing something so shocking, but Puc appeared...relatively fine, so maybe there aren't any issues between them.
Puc's face is msteriously red again though...does he always just wake up like that?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:16 am

"....shmeetheart?..." Puc was a little puzzled by that word, it wasn't offensive....but it seemed to just be silly. Puc was not going to judge her word for him, after all he already chose one for Eva, she might as well have her own choice as well. "I got as much rest as I could..." Puc answered bluntly, Chive's words still concerned Puc, there was no way to avoid it, he couldn't stop Wizeman.

The sound of punches and kicks connecting echoed through Nightmare, neither Reala nor SPiTE would give up so easily. Both power hungry nightmarens, with their true desire to stay by Wizeman's side and help him in his conquest. Reala has had enough of SPiTE, this nuisance would have to be stopped, for his sake.....for his power.....for NiGH..
That moment, Reala lost sight of his goal, and was knocked to the ground once more.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next