Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
SonicS29
Jackal lover68
6 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 6 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:12 pm

Looking to the girl who was just talking to her moments ago now lie on the floor pale and cold, Eva wondered why such a fate had been delt to her, but if it had been given...there must be considerable reason for it. Eva got to her feet and broke her stare from the girl, knowing that her partnership was brief, and that she had more of this mission to complete now that it had finished. Looking to Wizeman with accepting eyes, Eva prepared herself for whatever strage request or action she may be involved with next...or sucked into.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 6 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:25 pm

"Now Eva, you must know....even if the human race is weak, they know how to fight back, even in dreams. Be careful on this mission, for your next mission is to find a human dreamer, duelize with them, and take their place in their world, scout out the area....and report back here, is that understood?", Wisemen waited for a response, he was asking much, only knowing that she would be prepared to never deny him.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:25 pm

Hyper Danfed's expression was seriously mad he went back to the leader who nodded in disproval. "You let Puc and Lei-Lei escape!" "But we still got-" Before he could finnish the leader smacked him over the head knocking him out.

Danfed, and everyone else met in a small tent lit by only candle flame a table was in the center of the tent with a map. "Ok everyone were all here for one specific reason to find a plan to kill the leader and Hyper Danfed." They all talked about it confused on what to do.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:57 pm

"Understood, Master." Eva said softly as she gave a quick bow. With a quick flip in a circle, Eva made a paraloop which lead to the outskirts of Nightmare, choosing this as an acceptable place to scout from. She threw one last pittying look towards the nameless girl on the floor, feeling a little surprised realizng she knew basically nothing about her, but Eva shook it off and traveled through her portal, prepared to hunt down some all too familiar prey.
With the swift blow of wind, Eva's portal closed asshe exited to the other side. Now...where to find her victim..?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:25 pm

Carrying Puc with her, Lei-Lei had to find somewhere to hide, and with sky dimming to dusk, they would have to flee quickly, and rest for while. After finding an area covered by thick branches, she laid Puc on the ground, and curled next to her, sleeping beside him.

Wisemen sealed the lifeless corpse in an orb, it might be of use latter. No need to let it rot away. Viewing through a portal, Wisemen decided it would be best to view Eva's actions, and to see if anything causes her, distractions.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:34 pm

"Let's see..." Eva mumbled to herslef, gazing along the great distance all around her. There wouldn't be many humans around here, she knew, since most humans aren't unfortunate enough to dream themselves right to Nightmare, but there were always the select few, and if they were no good....she could always pop by some Nightopia. Taking to the air, Eva began to soar towards the more lighter side of Nightmare's border, feeling a diabolical satisfaction take over her. If she was to only scout around and report back, there wasn't much fun to be had...but that didn't mean she couldn't at least..."welcome" them to their fate.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:39 pm

After everyone dismissed coming up with a sector Danfed, had an idea the only way to kill this huge army was help of himself. Danfed, focused another Danfed, appeared the kid. The kid looked up and backwerds and forwerd then at his adult self. "Listen kid the spell i used wasnt permadent and you will come back as part of me soon but i need your help with this war." The kid nodded his head and took off to his location. Same for Danfed the first location was the kids location.

In this area a large red robot was the general it had several swords attached to it and lasers and its servers were fallen robots from Jackal's army when he was corupted by the forbidden ideya. "Soooo your the one my big self told me to kill huh well cool im just a kid and ill be beating you today now how would you like me to kill you?"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:14 pm

Keeping herself high in the air, Eva sat and observed a child deep in a nightmare, watching them with a sick delight. She doubted any of the humans she'd choose as her victim would pose as any threat, but she did keep Wizeman's warning fresh in her memory. Watching the child as it ran from its terrors into the white light in the distance so many have bolted for before, Eva chuckled softly to herself. This might be entertaining.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Puc couldn't sleep, so much had happened to the two of them. To be yet a threat again, this time to someone other then Wisemen, but why? Puc never meant to go against anyone else, only Wisemen, and even then its not so easy. Puc wanted it to end soon, but this was an eternity fight....he curled up, Eva's memories played in his mind, how they used to be happy, and how she wanted to give him up.....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:28 am

The kid defeated the commander on his part as he started to diapear. "Aw man i just got here..."

Sphere appeared in her sector where the leader was a beast that would tranform into your weakness. "Ok bring IT ON!" Sphere attacked the beast but found it hard because it was her weakness.

Danfed and Hyper Danfed met eachother on a bridge lava below. "So you found out where our main base was A."
Danfed took stance. "Hyper Danfed we don need to fight ok..." "No we must my objettive is to kill you and destroy peace as we know it...." Danfed, and Hyper Danfed began fighting at this point. Several soldiers appeared on the base side to help when needed. Danfed, kicked Hyper Danfed into a bunch of soldiers. "Please my other self we dont need to fight its useless." Hyper Danfed didnt pay attention. "Your not as strong as i am you must rely on weapons and your healer abbility thats not going to stop us even with all your friends!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:25 pm

Watching multiple nightmares unfold for the select few humans she located in the area, Eva sat in entertained intrest, observing these meatbags she'd be working with. Having had her fill of watching others in fright, Eva made her way back to Wizeman's lair, having gathered enough information to satisfy herself.

Having lost the female on her way out the door, Ward sat perched near Wizeman's door, knowing that she would have to come by at some point. Sitting for what seemed like forever, he heard the sound of blowing air, and cocked his head around to see that the female had returned. Ward rose from his spot and flew onto her shoulder. She felt...strangely diffrent. Feeling the pressure on her shoulder, Eva turned to the minion and frowned. "Can I help you?" she asked sarcastically, a little surprissed to see that some random minion felt obligated enough to come and perch on her. She shook off the bird and went into Wizeman's lair without a second glance, leaving Ward to realize..he had been forgotten.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:41 pm

Hyper Danfed got hit by Danfed making him bleed instead of eguler ed blood it was dark purple. "What have you done to me..." Hyper Danfed, fell to his knee's. "Listen me ok we dont need to fight k lets just fuse back together." Hyper Danfed got up he was mad. "No i wont gah this isnt over..." Hyper Danfed charged at Danfed however when he went for the kill he was joined back together with Danfed, anger and saddness. "Well that is bad i liked no anger or saddness me ok well its time to kill the council. Danfed, ran into the castle suprised to see the council leader transforming.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:30 pm

As Eva returned, Wisemen began to speak, "Welcome back Eva, I want to hear a full summary of your observations." Wisemen awaited to hear what she had to say, but something came to mind, besides duelizing with a living human, would it be possible to resurrect the remains....of a dead one?
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:11 pm

"Very well then." Eva replied, straightening the mess of coat the bird had ruffled up. "It appears as though as a human goes through a nightmare, the child is weakest and most vulnerable during the climax of said nightmare, or immediately following after the event. I was only able to observe a handful of humans throughout the area, but it appears that only one in every few makes it to the Dream Gate sucessfully. Assuming that is usually the case, then it should be relativily simple to obtain an acceptable test subject before any traitors interfere."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:04 am

"Interesting, to think so few would make it the dream gate, such a weak species...." After mumbling to himself, Wisemen looked once again at Eva, "If what you say is true, then already have a choice for a test subject don't you? If so, your next mission begins now, find a subject to duelize with, and return back to the human's world in their body. When you're there, you won't be able to contact me, and can only return through a humans dreams. Now go forth...."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:18 am

Danfed's eyes burned as the light continued to flash he was tired and weak from theese battle's. upon seeing Danfed the leader stopped his transformation. "Well Danfed, look at you your to weak to protect anyone..." Danfed, wiped the blood off his mouth and looked up. "Heh i learned from the best to not give up..." The leader scowled at him. "Danfed join us again you may come back to your post and be part of the new world."anfed, took out the demon sword he held it in both hands. "Sorry but i think not..." Danfed hit his sword off the ground then pointed it at the leader.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:58 pm

"As you wish."
Eva flew to the door and out of Wizeman's lair, pleased to see that that over-confident minion had departed. Eva thought about her assinment a little more. If what she understood was correct, she'd be in the human world for one full day cycle....her sibling could wait through another order before he learned anything, and if that was a problem....he can get over it.
Soaring over the outskirts of Nightmare yet again, Eva scanned the ground with devious eyes, expecting at any second to see her "partner" for the night. Continuing on into a black fog, Eva was tranfered into a nightmare some unfortunate child was having. Watching from the distance, Eva spied her pefect test subject, and with a quiet giggle, Eva ended the nightmare with a snap of her fingers, leaving the child alone in darkness, as a set of glowing eyes beamed down from above.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:44 pm

Danfed ran at the leader and pointed his sword ahead of him he screamed as his sword back fired and stabbed him. "Pathitic your sword doesnt even except you anymore." Danfed bleeded he fell down his eyes going white he got back up coughing up some blood. "Damn it how is he so.... Wait can that be it?" Danfed, had a plan it would seriously hurt him and half of nightmare but it would kill this beast he got up his eyes strained from days of no sleep and battle's. "I lost my powers of darkness, my friends, my brother and other people i care for and still you make my life miserable well i end it here." Danfed held one of his hands out it glowed orange like his healing move then turned a crystal like. "NOW DIE!!!!" Danfed, blasted the leader instead of killing the leader he was sealed forever. Danfed, disapeared and reapeared infront of the future good wizeman. "Hello Dark star 3 you um sealed the leader good." "What happend?" "The leader and troops were all killed Beharet is stuck in a dark universe Sphere is safe on the planet of the gods and goddesses and the goddess of light well perished when." Danfed understood still sitting down he sighed. "And Danfed here." Wizeman gave Danfed an orb it had the number one on it. Good Wizeman teleported Danfed, away back to the past Danfed layed at a world in nigtmare and collapsed weak, tired. "Ow oh well the war's are all over i hope and whats this...." The orb said something it said make a pure wish then call me. It disapeared. Leaving a broken down Danfed all to himself.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:07 pm

Eva decended gradually towards the dazed child, who still was looking feverishly around for any return of his fears. "..there's no more need for worry, dear child." Eva cooed deviously, circiling around the dreaming fool like a shark aroud a small fish. "I've ended your horrible terrors...you're safe from them now." Eva hovered silently infront of the child and gave a convincingly friendly bow, letting her test subject take in her unique appearance. "..and what would your name be?" Eva asked gently, rising from her bow and staring at the child sweetly, secretly just scanning the kid, seeing as she'd be taking his place in just a matter of minutes.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:56 pm

Danfed got up and shook his head confused of where he was. "This area looks peacful oh wait." Danfed healed himself. "Ah man my out fit." Danfed said looking at his shirt and pants they were both pretty damaged. "This is what days of figting brings wow..." Danfed floated off to explore this area.

Lintery and Tine walked in circles around a area in nightmare. "So you and cront huh i wold have never guessed.." Lintery said sarcasticly. "Yes he's so sweet and sensitive to my feelings." "Ew see my weakness is that if i get kissed even once i lose my powers." "a huh hey isnt that." Tine ran over to Cront he was injured. "No Lintery what should we do?" "Bro..." Lintery whisperd to herself. "Lets go to the spirit world." Cront said waking up from his fainting. "Oh." Tine hugged him and kissed him. "Why should we go to the spirit world bro?" Lintery said. "We all need a break and Lintery i need you to train." "Aw bro your no fun..." They all teleported to the spirit world. "Ahh the spirit world good times good times..." Tine said cuddling next to Cront as Lintery trained on a Jackal dummy and a Reala dummy. "Yes keep that up Lintery."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:03 pm

Lei-Lei woke startled, hearing the sound of thunder nearby. With the weather changing it was soon going to rain. She went back to cuddling Puc, who laid awake, wanting to escape, wanting to find EVa, but even with those desires, they would only bring tragedy
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:28 pm

Eva sat calmly infront of the child, acting as though she cared for the child's happiness, but truth be told, she'd rather swallow a fork then sit and listen to this brat. "So..." she said quietly, looking at the child with an innocent expression, "you're name is "Lucas", is it?" The child nodded and looked Eva in the eyes, finding it hard to look anywhere else...her stare locked him in place. "Lucas..." Eva cooed gently, bending down eye-level with the boy, "how would you feel about...getting off your feet for a while? ...I could help you do that." Eva held her hand out to the boy. This was in the bag.
The child stared at the hand and, still mentaly destroyed from his nightmare, unwittingly took her hand, leaving him to release a yelp as the two figures fused into one through a blinding light. Eva floated in place as she tryed to contain the agonizing pressure of this boy inside her...it will only be a matter of time before this kid begins to wake up, and then...Master's plan can begin its course.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:34 pm

Danfed hovered infront of a large palm tree he stroked the branch "War was here." He thought looking around the area so peacful yet so dead.

Lintery kicked the Jackal dummy into the reala dummy. "Ok Lintery show us your sun coming then well let you have lunch." Cront yelled out to her she did as he asked she glowed yellow now the color of the sun the green part of her eyes switched with the yellow part the area they were in got warm she held out her hand and fired a sun coming at the dummies and disinicrated them both. After recovering her eyes returned to normal green she shook the recoil off got a thermos and poured out some cupajuice she sat next to Cront and Tine. "Well you two love birds i think ill go explore the spirit world if i find anything out of the ordinary ill report back." Lintery after drinking her cupajuice put the lid back on the thermos and walked off and soon started to fly the air of the spirit world comforting her. "Wow things sure are peacful here in the spirit world now that my sun coming has been under more control well anyone who crosses me is toast warm buttery toast." Lintery said to make herself laugh. "Hmm i wonder." Lintery flew down to a lake area of the spirit world she looked. "YES!" She yelled she grabbed a box and opend it up there it was the secret scroll for the moon rising ability the last thing of which she saw Cri before his soul was got rid of thinking of him again made her sigh. "Well." Lintery sat down infront of the tree locked hte box and fell asleep..
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:13 pm

Eva felt herself weakening; she wasn't going to last if she waited for this kid to wake up naturally, and feeling it harder to remain well-postured, the only choice was thrown into motion. She was going to have to force the awakening herself.
Giving her victim another silent moment to enjoy the feeling of weightless hovering, Eva smiled a strained smirk. She crouched low to the ground and sprang off quickly into the air, planning to overwhelm this human with the joys of what a strenuous highspeed flight can give. She increased her speed as she flew higher and higher, feeling her muscles tense up as the boy became more and more overtaken. Eva wanted to laugh, but this strain was becoming unbearable...but she knew that this human, being as weak as she knows they are, would give out long before she would....and her hypothesis was correct. She felt lightheaded, but the pressure had dissapeared, leaving her only a spilt second to force her way into the human's world through the mind of one of its very own. She closed her eyes and focused, feeling a massive shudder coarse through her, and apon opening her eyes...everything she had last seen had vanished. She now was in a bed of some form, an alarm clock noisly ringing some unbearable siren in her ear. Sitting up quickly, she examined herself as best she could...and not loving what she was seeing. Spying some parting washroom joining off from this strange room through an open door, Eva leaped from her entangled state and made her way to a mirror...only to observe the appearance of a human boy staring back at her.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:52 pm

Danfed continued his walk to find a small village. This village was part destroyed part still busy. Danfed looked around walking around he saw what had happend. "Black magic and power." He floated up to a statue of the towns hero he looked at it impressed.

Lintery woke up she forgot she was patroling she flew off and looked around somemore.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next