Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
GreywolfZ
allrandomthings
6 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 4 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  allrandomthings Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:37 pm

"Got any Ideya?" iCEHeart asked, "I'm feeling a bit hungry....." He smiled and walked back over to Jackle. "And torture you say? I was expecting more from someone working under Wizeman"
allrandomthings
allrandomthings
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 4 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:07 pm

"Well....yes...or,um no....I mean yes..." Puc wasn't sure, was the only for him to be able to live freely is to be with Eva? "Please I hope you can help me, all I ask is that you love me in return, I know it's seems like much, but you can at least think about it...." Puc was so nervous, he wasn't sure if what he was doing was right anymore.

"Ideya....Ideya?!?!" Jackle laughed out loud, finding this to be very humorous. "To think you want more then just a snack. Very well..." Soon enough he was able to move again without struggle, his cape now soaked in water. "All I have is yucky green ideya, you can have it." He tossed three green orbs from his cape, and returned his cards away into the depths of his cape. "Now tell me, the true location of the exiled Nightmaren." Jackle awaited an answer, and any other tricks iCEHeart might pull.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:37 pm

Eva stood silently for a moment, forgeting about her glove. "..it seems like we're both confused." she chuckled out, smiling to herself. Eva rose off the ground a little and moved closer to Puc, placing her hand on his shoulder. "...I suppose I can at least think about it, Puc." she said softly.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:01 pm

PUc jumped up with excitement, it was only a maybe, but it was enough to keep Puc's spirits up. "Oh thank you so much Eva!" Knowing that she wasn't fond of kisses he held her close then let to begin singing a song from his heart, a moving melody of love.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:26 pm

Eva patted Puc on the back a few times, thinking about how exited he became over a "maybe". Eva sighed and listened to the soothing tune Puc was singing, resting her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes like before. "You're really good at singing Puc." Eva yawned quietly.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:39 pm

"thank you, I skill I have been practicing for a while........and it's the only power I have left." Thinking about it now, his hypnotic dinging was all he had left to protect him, and if that disappears.....NO! He couldn't think such grim thoughts, he had Eva with him, and together, living would be more then possible for Puc.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  allrandomthings Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:34 pm

"To tell you the truth, I really don't know", iCEHeart said while munching on the Ideya. "Last time I saw him, he was in the forest up the river, just follow it and you'll find him! Oh!" He jumped up and looked at Jackle, "He was with a red Maren.... Something about love? I don't know.... Have fun!" He laid back and started to eat again. The Ideya may have tasted bad, but they were good enough for iCEHeart.
allrandomthings
allrandomthings
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:40 am

"Up the river? Then this won't take long." Jackle said with a giggle, and got more excited to know there was another with him. "Red Maren huh? That's great! I have more fun when I torture in numbers." Jackle flew off upstream, iCEHeart was lucky he got a gift of idea rather then a prank. Oh well, Jackle hated green ideya. He laughed to himself, he would soon find the exiled maren, and his lover.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:27 am

"The only one left? Well, it's still rather useful.." Eva commented. She yawned and started to wake up again, squinting her eyes to try and refocus them. "How long have you been this way, Puc?" Eva asked, leaning on his shoulder a little more.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:48 pm

"It doesn't seem like long.....very recent...." Puc said, biting his lip to end the conversation, but continued on. "I know my singing is powerful.... but it can only do so much....it's not like I can hold a note for very long....and if I would lose my voice....." Puc didn't want to think what he would be without powers, being just like a human, and stay in a short mortal life.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  GreywolfZ Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:20 pm

My character sheet:

Name: GreywolfZ
Nightmaren's name: SOMNiUM
loyal or free: Only does chores for Wizeman when she feels like it.
favorite hobbies: working on a superpowerfull persona, flying around Bellbridge, doing pranks on other Nightmarens
abilities: Creating persona (so she has many) flight, invisible guitar (doesn't do much), and with any other Nightmaren the Joker Card Jinx
Dislikes: Visitors who bother her, and over-enthusistic nightmarens.
biography: SOMNiUM was created to make persona for nightmarens, and she enjoys the job. She will only listen to Wizeman if she hears Wizeman's voice giving the order. She mainly wanders around Delight City playing her invisible guitar. When visitors show up, she plays gags and pranks on them, but only steals yellow ideya because it's the power supply for making persona. Shes been working on making the most powerfull persona ever. But Wizeman doesn't know because she fears it will he will be too powerfull if he had it.
Picture: http://GreywolfZ.deviantart.com/art/SOMNiUM-128871101
GreywolfZ
GreywolfZ

http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?klyb4w4ijgs

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:33 pm

[your sheet is already posted greywolf]
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:02 pm

"Keep thinking like that, and somthing unfortunate is bound to happen." Eva said, trying a nice tone, and deciding not to ask about anything else. She patted Puc's back again and took her head off his shoulder, looking at him with a smug look. "I'll tell you what...if you find yourself utterly defenseless, come find me. I'll help you out until you're better."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  GreywolfZ Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:43 pm

SOMNiUM was relieved to finally be back at her workshop. "Phew! Finally enough ideya!" She thought to herself. She placed half of the ideya in a grey, useless persona, and the other half in a rather glowing persona with a birdlike design. SOMNiUM looked at the glowing one and then held it. She then muttered to herself "May you never find it." She put the glowing persona down and then got the dull grey one. A silver light came from her hands and then the usless persona turned gold with a lionlike design. "Perfect" She said. And at that she went outside and played her invisible guitar. SOMNiUM hummed happily and flew off. She started to play louder and louder until finally she sat in midair and played a festive latin song, which didn't need that high of a tempo.
GreywolfZ
GreywolfZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:40 pm

"You're right Eva, I should stay positive!" said Puc, feeling very excited, but his excitement went fat like the wind. "Wait...come find you...does that mean you're leaving...?" Puc couldn't leave her, he didn't want her to leave...even if he has to use force.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  allrandomthings Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:04 pm

iCEHeart laid back down, thinking about the Maren that had just fled. "I wonder what he's gonna do to that poor Maren..." He thought about the nice Maren who looked like he couldn't fight at all. "Maybe I should see if he needs help...." Then he thought about the torture he might be going through. "Y-Yeah! I should go see." He said as he raced to catch the orange Maren.
allrandomthings
allrandomthings
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:36 pm

Eva's smug look faded into a small frown and drooped eyes, realizing Puc mistook her meaning. "...Puc...I ment when we're not in the same location, at the same time, and you need help....," she said blinking slowly, "then you're welcome to come find me, and I'll help you out. I didn't mean I'm leaving at this moment." Eva's mouth twitched, as she held back a laugh.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  GreywolfZ Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:24 am

SOMNiUM kept playing a festive tune until she noticed to Nightmarens talking and one looking a little sad. She wondered what was going on but it seemed they were having an emotional talk. So SOMNiUM began to play a so called "Romantic" song, loud enough for them to hear.
GreywolfZ
GreywolfZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:00 am

Jackle hid nearby where his target was, knowing it would be hard for him to get his target with someone else around. Jackle quietly chuckled as he held a card close to him, one that come in use if he would have to go into combat. He then felt uneasy, hearing a melody that made Jackle wanted to scream and attack in all directions to make it silent again, but he have to be silent, as his evil smile change to a stressful frown.

"Oh...right.." Puc felt silly, he knew Eva might consider being with him, and that would be all for the better. Listening closely, he heard a romantic tune that made Puc feel so relaxed. He moved closer to Eva holding her close and blushing. He wasn't sure who or what to thank for the wonderful music.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  allrandomthings Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:40 pm

iCEHeart saw Jackle hiding by Puc, "Let's see how he'll react..." He flew over to where Jackle was and tapped him on the shoulder without Jackle seeing him. "How's it goin?"
allrandomthings
allrandomthings
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:11 pm

Eva squeezed her hands as Puc drew closer, trying to maintain as straight a face she could, but still turning red. "What's with the music?!" she thought nervously. "Don't tell me there are others somewhere out there-......maybe it's a human.." Eva smiled. "One can hope."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:46 pm

Jackle quickly moved his free hand to iCEHeart's throat and began to choke him. He didn't want to miss his chance to cause extreme pain to a Nightmaren that once ranked higher then Jackle has. Continuing to hear the peaceful music only made Jackle's grip tighter.

Puc moved back from Eva, the music was only a distraction now. "Maybe we should fly to somewhere else." He suggested, already grabbing onto her hand and waiting for the moment of being weightless. His heart continued to pound, for love, and for fear.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  GreywolfZ Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:18 pm

SOMNiUM stopped. She stop out of awe after seeing Jackle choking another Nightmaren. Even if the nightmaren was a rebell thats going to far! SOMNiUM put the lionlike persona and suddenly she transformed into one! She pounced on Jackle. "JACKLE! YOU LUNATIC!!!" She roared. "I SENSE IDEYA ON THAT GUY! IF IT WAS NiGHTS I WOULD UNDERSTAND BUT ONE OF US?" She tightened her grip waiting for an answer.
GreywolfZ
GreywolfZ

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 pm

"Jackle?" Eva muttered quietly, tightening her grip on Puc's hand, "that boast sounded rather close..." Eva quickly rose off the ground, pulling upward at a faster pace than before, but waiting for Puc to be off the ground before taking off. She quickly soared upward, trying to make as little noise as possible. "Why would Jackle be that close to us? It's rare to even see him around other than Nightmare..." she thought confused. "..I'm not in trouble...no..I can't be. I haven't been out any longer than normal..." Eva sped up a bit, making sure to keep Puc from being dragged behind her.
"It's nothing but a coincidence! That's all!" She continued flying, forgeting she left her glove behind.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  allrandomthings Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:55 pm

iCEHeart backed up like nothing happened.... "Well... uh...." He was startled at the reaction he got from Jackle. "Hey, I never threatened to kill you! I just wanted to ask 'How's it goin?' I mean... Really?" He turned to look at the new Maren that had just appeared, "And what's up with that flashy entrance!? It wasn't really needed!" He took a deep breath. "And what do you mean, 'One of us?' I'm not on anybody's side!"
allrandomthings
allrandomthings
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next