Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
GreywolfZ
allrandomthings
6 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 2 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:34 pm

Puc ended his tune, seeing from a distance was a Nightmaren in red, hiding itself in a tree. Puc was curious of who this was, his heart fluttering towards whoever this was. He skipped over to the tree, and looked up, to see the red Nightmaren mixed in the warm colors of the leaves. "Hello there, are you stuck?" He asked, wondering how long this Nightmaren was here.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 2 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:50 pm

Eva grimaced when she realized she'd been spotted. She looked downward at the source of the voice and smiled. "No, I'm quite alright..." she said while searching for somthing to say. "...I might as well introduce myself..." she decided. Eva sat up straight and tried a perkier tone. "Well, since we're already talking, I might as well introduce myself; I'm Eva."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:49 am

"Eva..." Puc said in a singing voice, giggling after doing so. "Such a beautiful name. My name is Puc, and it would bless my heart if could get to know you , so if you can, can you please come down from there?" Puc's heart raced, to be able to find someone was one thing, now he would have to win her over or continue to live a never ending curse.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:10 pm

Still smiling, Eva tapped her finger on the tree. "Wonderful...I wanted to spend my night with someone I don't even know....just wonderful..." she peevishly thought. "At least he appears half-decent..." she continued as she slid off the branch. Eva drifted down at a moderate pace until she only just hovered over the ground. "Well....hello, Puc." she said, crossing her arms and never stopping her smile.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:07 pm

Puc cheeks blushed a bright red, he stared with passion. "Wow, you are very gorgeous Eva!" he walked close to her, but enough to keep her space. "So what is someone like you doing out here?" Holding his hands close, He resisted to hold her in his arms. "I know why I'm here, but our stories would rarely be the same."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:19 pm

Eva's smile quickly turned into a slightly gaping mouth. "Wh-...why is he blushing?!" she questioned herself. She quickly shook of the surprise and looked at Puc. "I was just looking for visitors when I heard this sad melody. That's what lead me here to you." Eva rose just an inch higher and asked in a "I think I already know" tone, "Can you fly, Puc?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  allrandomthings Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:07 pm

(Sorry not being on for a few days... ^^; )

iCEHeart found a rock to sit on and thought about his new power. He had no idea what to use it for. "Why did take the stupid power in the first place?!" he thought, then he heard Puc's song end. "I wonder...." he thought hopping into the air, "Let's go see..." He floated slowly to where he saw Puc, and saw a red Maren with him. "I wanna see what's going on..." So he sat in mid air, and watched as they spoke.
allrandomthings
allrandomthings
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:07 pm

"You heard my singing?" asked Puc, excited to know he had an audience to hear his voice, even if it was just an audience of one. But his mood of excitement had changed to look of puzzled. "fly....?" Thinking on that for a moment, his look the change to sadness. "no....I can not fly.....and I never will again...."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:41 pm

Eva stared at Puc with a blank face. "Cannot fly..ever again.." she repeated slowly. Eva looked up at the trees, and tiped her head to the side slighty. "I wouldn't be able to live if I were stuck on the ground.." she thought. "Puc...would you like to go flying with me?" she asked quietly, still gazing at the trees. "You've caught me in a pleasent mood." she said, turning back to Puc. Eva unfloded her arms and held one of her hands out to Puc. "I'll help you get off your feet for a while."
"I'll help this time, anyway..." she thought.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:22 am

"Really.....you'll help me fly again Eva?" His depression changed right back to excitement, grateful that Eva was so generous. He grabbed a hold of Eva's hand without hesitation, then leaned in to give her a quick kiss on her hand before looking at her again with a cheerful smile. "Eva....there's this feeling inside me....that I never knew existed....and being with you....makes it pulse a warm beat....I'm in love with you Eva." He blushed once again, his heart racing, impatient for an answer.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  allrandomthings Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:47 am

iCEHeart sat there watching the two, trying to hold back a laugh, "I-I Love you? You gotta be kidding me!" He couldn't help but think that Puc was the most pitiful Maren he had ever met. "Maren don't ....love!" He put both his hands in front of his mouth. He couldn't wait for the red one's answer.
allrandomthings
allrandomthings
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:10 pm

Eva's calm epression once again spread into a slightly gaping mouth. "You...what now?...?" she squeaked out. Eva gently tugged back her hand and put it in her coat pocket. "I see....it's that power he gave away's doing. It's not really him...it can't be." Eva shifted a little. "Puc...how can you love me if you just met me a few moments ago? It's not reasonable." she leaned in, waiting for an awnser. Eva didn't realize her face was a pale shade of pink.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:51 pm

"I'm not sure Eva, but when I'm around, I have these feeling of staying near you, embracing you, it's a feeling I don't know how to control, but I hope you can accept. Seeing you at first sight has started this feeling, and I hope you can understand and have the same feelings too..." said Puc, leaning in close to Eva, then when she was close enough, gave her a kiss on her cheek.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:42 pm

Eva's eyes widened more and more; she didn't know how to react after being kissed on the cheek. She started blinking wildly again, turing shades from pink to red. "I don't understand this at all.." she muttered quietly. "I don't understand..". Eva closed her eyes and shook her head. She opened her eyes and stared at Puc once more, and lowered onto the ground. "I have no clue on what to tell you, Puc." She removed her hand from her pocket and let it hang at her side.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  allrandomthings Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:35 pm

iCEHeart stopped laughing to listen a bit more. "Great...." he said in a whisper, "this is gonna be better the daytime TV" He laughed a little louder then he meant to but he didn't care. "WAIT!" He said. He flew into the trees and released all the Ideya he had collected and notice one more then there was supposed to be there. "It's... heart shaped? This must be the....." He notice it was getting darker out, then he remembered what his real mission was. "Wizeman's gonna hate me...." He grabed a red ideya floating around him and flew off. "There goes lunch...." He said rushing to Nightmare.
allrandomthings
allrandomthings
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:24 pm

Puc grabbed onto Eva's hand and smiled at her. "I may not understand any of this either, but....can we fly together now?" Puc waited for her to answer as he looked up at the trees, it was surely getting darker. Puc felt a little afraid, he wasn't sure what could appear out of the dark shadows that now take shape.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:51 pm

Eva nodded slowly and began to lift off the ground. She continued slowly upward until Puc was completely airborn, and then proceeded to gain speed. She waited until they had broken through the top of the trees to pull him forward so Puc wouldn't be dragged behind her, and continued on at a slighty fast pace. "Let me know if you need anything." she said rather dully.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  allrandomthings Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:18 pm

On the way to Nightmare, iCEHeart heard something coming from the top of the trees and zooming by. "Them? Whatever.." and he flew straight towards Nightmare. Once he got there, he rushed through to see Wizeman at his thrown(sp?) room. "Wizeman!" he yelled as he came through. "your late...." said a deep voice coming from the dark room. "I know, but I got held up... Here" he said as he held up a red ideya. "You get half the reward for being late" the voice said as a Gray hand grabed the orb from him. "I know." iCEHeart said in a clam voice. A white orb came from nowhere and iCEHeart took it. "If I need you again, I'll send for you" "I know..." Then iCEHeart left the room then Nightmare. He floated slowly to the nearst river, and sat there, relaxing.
allrandomthings
allrandomthings
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:14 pm

Puc was speechless, to be up in the air to be soaring in the clouds above treetops. He felt so free, so weightless, and to be near Eva only made him feel so light, but yet....his joy changed to confusion. "I remember..." Puc was glad to fly again, however, it is not the same as when he could on his own...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:36 pm

Eva smiled as she felt the wind on her face. "I wouldn't be able to live without flying." she thought to herself. "So how is it that Puc can stand it?" She turned her head slightly and looked at Puc from the corner of her eye. "Puc...," she started, noticing his expression, "are you doing alright back there?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:56 pm

"yeah, yeah I'm fine..." Puc gave her a smile, but to Puc something didn't feel right. He wanted to just hold Eva close, but doing so could distract her and make them plummet to the ground. He resisted to do so, but he didn't think that was all that bothered him.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:40 pm

"Would you prefer landing soon?" Eva asked, looking at his smile. "Isn't that like the fake smile I used back in the forest?" Eva whispered, chuckling slightly. She turned back to face the direction they were headed, and squinted her eyes to try and see how far they were over the trees. Eva's head popped up a little. "..I hear water..." she thought out loud.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:41 am

"I'm alright, but I wouldn't mind landing for a drink a water..." Puc responded, he didn't want Eva to just carry him for too long. It is already tiring to nightmarens to fly, and holding something or someone just makes it more difficult. Even so, Puc still felt if they land, then whatever could possibly being following could encounter them. Puc felt more paranoid then, and hoped Eva could protect them or vice-versa.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:25 pm

"Alright then." Eva announced. She continued flying on a bit further until they were directly over the side of the river, and then she straightened upward. She descended until Puc was just over the ground and let him down before sitting down herself.
"Was that fun?" she yawned out.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:03 pm

"Yes it was" Puc said with a smile, however he felt more safe back on the ground. "I've enjoyed our time together so far." Puc next to Eva looking at her, still finding her to be the most beautiful out of anyone he's known, which weren't many. Puc decided to force this question out, "Have you ever known to love?"

Not so far away, a brightly colored Nightmaren appeared near the river side, to pay a visit on iCEHeart. Cackling from afar, he found it no fun just to walk up and introduce himself. Taking a card from his deck, he throw it towards iCEHeart, just close enough to land beside him. Jackle chuckled quietly, waiting for iCEHeart to accept his invite.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next