Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
SonicS29
Jackal lover68
6 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 8 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:55 am

Hearing the gentle sounds of a flute drift to her, Eva squeezed her hand into a fist, wadding her scheduele into a pointed mess. She would fancy that instrument more if a certain feind she new didn't posses it, but surely she was just jumping to conclusions again. It's not like that nit-wit rebel could be here. She turned her gaze lazily towards the origon of the music, expecting to just see some child avoiding class, but seeing an all too familiar nightmaren body just a little ways away, only made her want to rip someone's heart out.
...why must fate be so unkind?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 8 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:35 am

Danfed ran further he had no idea where he was going all he knew was he had to run away. "Hm i wonder what everyone else is doing Puc, Lei-Lei and Eva. NO! I cant think of all of them right now." He jumped tree to tree his eyes Dark star form. He stopped and panted. "Wow it is wow." Danfed colapsed from exaustion.

Lintery got up and paced her house. "Time to go for a walk." Lintery stepped out of her house and started walking around the forest.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:41 pm

The Nightmaren ended the flute's tune on a F cord, and began to fly away, just above the school. The Nightmaren felt tension from the school boy, meaning this duelzed nightmaren already knew of NiGHTS. NiGHTS would have to be careful, it wouldn't be kind to just stoop to this rival's level. NiGHTS smiled, there was nothing wrong....with transformations.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:54 pm

Seeing her enternity-despised enemy make a gentle retreat to the top of the building, Eva jumped up and stood on the bench; she must take in pursuit. Leaping off the back, she felt the wind blow into her face, but one important detail still remained....humans don't normally fly...
With a quick gasp of air, Eva came crashing to the ground, displeased with having to let NiGHTS escape her grasp when he had actually come SO close. She got on her knees with a groan of pain and rubbed her head, feeling a bruse form just above her brow, but taking another look at the time, she quickly gathered her bag and food ration and scurried into the building. Having someone like NiGHTS present only makes her misson harder to complete.....but changes are made as the time calls for them.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Lei-Lei opened her eyes, her vision blurred. Puzzled on what happened to her, she looked around to notice she had returned back shelter, the rain had ended as she peered outside to parchments of sun light beating down in glows. Somehow, something else still didn't make sense....Puc was no where in sight.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:25 pm

Lintery stopped in a area that was inhabited by no tree's. "This should be good enough..." Lintery jumped up into the air and landed she sat down and breathed. As she breathed she gathered energy it kept a warm circle around her it was sunlight in mist form.

Danfed got up and shook his head he knew what he had to do now. "Im just another dark star im the third i wonder the Dark stars i've seen Chaos.... I wonder if that means other Dark stars have come to the past? I need answers..." Danfed hit his watch and teleported to Wizeman. "Wizeman i realize you and me hate eachother but I must know how many Dark stars have come to the past!" Danfed didnt back down he would die if he had to he would get this answer.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:00 am

Wizeman did not look at Danfed, however, he did accept his presence by responding, "Your demand is not of my interest nor is it something I have control over." Wizeman was still concerned, Eva was taking an awful long time to scout the human world, perhaps it is much larger then expected...

Puc understood Lei-Lei's actions, but this deed had to be done on his own. He understood how much Lei-Lei cared for him, but it was out of pity....not out of love. He planned to get Eva her memories back and to find nightmarens to join him on his quest; to finnally have several others willing to fight against wizeman.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:09 am

Danfed's eyes got dark. "I'm not joking here chaos was in this world and us Dark stars know that we come from the future so i need answers even if it means giving up my own life..." Danfed drew the demon sword and pointed it at Wizeman. "Choose your best men to fight me if you must but im not leaving without that info!"

Lintery did a back flip completly back to normal. "I must admit things are going to be alot different around here." Lintery continued her walk through the forest.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:32 pm

Arriving at the first class marked on her crumpled list, Eva heaved a sigh and looked around, not understanding why some children actually had nightmares of such a place. The appearance of this room seemed child-friendly...and even looked somewhat orderly...but the reason why humans dreaded such an area still escapes her. Noticing a colorful map on a wall, Eva lazily walked up to it, looking at what appeared to be some misshaped masses supported on a blue surface. " "World Population Density".." she repeated, reading a neatly written font above the picture. She obsereved the map with curious eyes, looking from the supporting key in the corner, and then the diffrent colors spread across the map. She felt her eyes pop open a bit, seeing mow many humans could populate ONE tiny little misshaped mass. "If so many can reside in a small area..." she thought, looking at the deeper colored masses, "...how many humans can there be worldwide??"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:24 pm

"You'll never get the info you want if you expect one being to have it!!" Wizeman said sternly, He respected Danfed boldness stand up against him, but this was too much. "If you want a fight, so be it, but I can assure you, it will take more then brute force to stop this nightmaren. " He said as his left hand opened a portal, a brightly dressed nightmaren appeared with a wide grin, "who do I get to play with today master?" the nightmaren asked in a childish voice.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:09 pm

Breaking away her stare from the map, Eva observed that adult from earlier nearby. Apparently this man wasn't just going to be a wise advisor around the building...he was actually going to try to teach somthing as well. She looked back to the map and took a serious face. She was going to have to act like a normal human boy for today, which means....her standards are going to go down the drain...

Chive sat in the seating arrangement placed near Eva's door with a patient face. He had already waited a few hours for his sibling's return, but he was determined to get the information her wanted. Calmly continuing his quiet wait, he ignored the dissaproving looks from Exo, who believed waiting for such a time for someone like Eva...is just pointless.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Danfed sneered. "I know you have info on my species and i need it." Danfed turned around his Dark star eyes were filled with rage. "I will get any info you have but i can assure you brute force isnt my tactics not my moto i've got better plans for fights oh yes indeed." Danfed looked at the maren. "Me Dark star 003 but you can call me Danfed i go by that name in this form."

Lintery continued the walk her head cleared she looked up and saw a clear opening she sent a sun coming up in the sky. As it exploded she had a bored expression on her face. "Im bored..."

Danfed clanked his sword off the ground and held it with both of his hands. "I've told you my name now whats yours?!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:37 pm

the nightmaren Danfed was about to find looked confused, "name?" This nightmaren had yet been given a 'name' to be called other then servant or proto 193. Wizeman noticed his experiment's confusion, and made an offer, "defeat this nuisance, and I promise you a name to be called, my servant." The nightmaren smiled with joy, "Oh yes master, this will not take long." The nightmaren was determined to make Danfed suffer for his reward.

Puc scanned the forest, Lei-Lei was unable to find a portal to other places, but Puc was more then determined to find a way out of here and get his army together. Just then, he noticed from the high branch tree he was on, a familiar face. He remembered her from Eva's memories; she got trapped in another dimension by Reala, and from his own memories; she was the one Jackle had fallen in love with..... Puc jumped down and landed on his feet, his face was not a welcoming one, but aggressive, he needed allies. "I have favor to ask of you, Lintery"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:45 pm

Lintery yelped out. "Ahh dont you know not to disturb someone when they are enjoying a walk!" Lintery scolded him then she regognised his face. "Your that maren i know from that incident at Jackle's home and time difference..." Lintery moved her head back and fourth she really didnt want anything to do but this maren had saved her life once so. "Ok what do you want?" Lintery pulled out some Cupajuice and poured some into a cup and slowly drank and waited to hear what Puc wanted.

Danfed sneered all of his cards appeared he through them all across the room. "Have at you!" Danfed jumped up and took off flying around the room sending several shadows at the maren.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:57 pm

"I need to find away to get to Eva...." Puc began hopping she was paying attention to what he had to ask "I have her memories, while she has forgotten everything about me. I want to find her and return her memories, and seeing as you have escaped Reala's trap, I was hoping that you would be able to help find a portal to her"

the nightmaren simply took the hits from the shadows slowly moving in the way of each one, feeling the pain from each attack and get use to his attack strength, he also added to this pain with fake verbal drama, "Oh my, you're so strong! I will never be able to stand a chance against you." While saying those sappy lines, he rose his arms up, it was his turn to strike.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:05 pm

Danfed stopped his flight little did this maren know that he could tell if a maren were lyeing. "Yes and your weaker then i thought!" He grabbed the book of the shadows and began chanting a spell in his language.

Lintery put her cup back finnishing it she looked at Puc as if he was crazy. "Yes i do know how you can find her but you wont like it..." Lintery looked at him dead serious. "Are you willing to take the risk?" Lintery made a type of machine appear in her hand. "If yes you will take the risk take the machine out of my hand. If no well turn around." Lintery then said. "I know of a visitor who i met early in my journey for the forbidden ideya this visitor holds the abbility to travel in between our world and his he can even bring back passengers... This machine i developed it will give you the appearence of a visitor for 25 hours you willing to do this?"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:25 pm

"perfect chance!" the nightmaren found his chance to strike, as he created a mirror that appeared in his hands; the design was bright silver with wave of silver bar that wrapped around the edges. The nightmaren reached his arm into the mirror and pulled out an exact copy of Danfed's book of shadows. "Awww, I never learned how to read..." he pouted, "oh well, I can still find fun from this!" He began to tear out the pages of the book several by sevearl, and at the same time, the same effect was happening Danfed's book.

"I'll take any risk for Eva, as long as she can have her memories back.....I don't care if I'm lost in the process, I'm willing to do it!" Puc said, as tears rolled down his eyes. Eva was more important then the army, and if Puc was to disappear though all this, EVa would be able to take part from where he left off....hopefully...he would have to first make sure she understands the true evil, that is Wizeman.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:36 pm

"Lost in process oh no no no that will not happen you just will reapear in nightmare ok now this wont hurt alot." Lintery clicked a button and tossed it at Puc it flashed brightly Lintery averted her eyes. as the flash occured she looked back she was no longer staring at Puc the nightmaren but Puc the human. "Take a look." Lintery pulled out a mirror and gave it to Puc.

Danfed managed to finish the chant just in time as he did two shadows appeared and grabbed the maren Danfed then said another word in his langauge. "Meri!" The shadows let go of the maren Danfed then started sending shadow beams all around the maren. He missed and now the shadow beams were surrounding them both he moved his hand back towerds him then said. "Look all around you there is no way out of this attack..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:01 pm

Finding Lucas's assigned seat by sercretly sneaking a peak at the seating chart on the teacher's desk, Eva sat herself down and placed her temporary belongings at her feet. Lucky for her, this Lucas had been granted a seat near the window, leaving her ever-beloved open sky within view, but sadly, just out of reach. Gazing longingly at the endless stretch of white and blue, she let her head smack noisly onto the desk top. Oh, how she missed her free movement through air....but it wouldn't be long until she'd be back in her own body. She only hoped the person she left in it wasn't screwing it up.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:12 pm

Puc looked at himself through the mirror with amazed green eyes. His skin was dark like deep beaches, his hair blond and messy. He wore a sleeveless jersey with the number '15' on the front, and loose pants that could easily fall off his waist. "What exactly am I?" He asked, still puzzled by his appearance. Wherever Eva was....she was most likely like Puc is now....a human....

The nightmaren looked around him, keeping an eye on Danfed. "Oh my! how scarry! please don't hurt me!" he acted, this was nothing but child's play, and Danfed would soon know that when the chance passes away. Oh well, the nightmaren had another plan ready to be played, all for the sake of his master, Wizeman.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:26 pm

Danfed clutched his fist the energy beams instead of hitting the maren attached to him that gave Danfed time to activate his second plan. "Get readdy!" The cards Danfed threw around the room earlier began circling around the maren and started hitting him giving him several cuts.

Lintery smirked. "Number 1 your human number 2 if your wondering how i know where Eva is lets just say well i may not be my godess self but i still have connections." Lintery then took out her portal card. "Follow me through the portal you'll be in the human world as soon as i contact who i need to." Lintery made a portal to her house and went through. "Of course this is your joice you could find another way into the human world where Eva is..." Lintery grabbed her lab top even if Puc didnt come it would be nice to have a chat with her old friend.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:26 pm

the nightmaren winced in pain as he was cut, knowing that he could not mimic pain. The cards went right through him like paper. Part two was to began now. In the mix of the fury, The nightmaren detached his arms, and began to make them fly towards Danfed, clutched in fists and twirling rapidly, never hesitating to hit their target.

Puc had known about humans before and the many skills they posses, so why is Eva among them? Perhaps a mission from Wiseman to scout them out in order to plan their destruction.... That didn't matter now, the only imporatnce was to get Eva back. He had no choice now, Puc had already turned into a human, he couldn't stay nightmare like this, therefore, he followed Lintery, as he got closer to his.....lost love......
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:36 pm

Lintery looked at Puc. "Ok lets get started just hold on." Lintery booted up her labtop and hit a button.

A human by the name of Roy walked along his normal school path he had a little time before his special class started he noticed his labtop was blinking. "What hey that means." He sat down and opend up the lab top to see Lintery. "Hi Lintery." Lintery looked into her web cam and waved hi. "Hey um Roy i got a favor to ask you and beside's you owe me for saving you from Jackle!" Roy hit his head he had forgot all about that. "Ok what do you need." Lintery looked at Puc. "Well i have this maren here who saved my life once so im doing him a favor and helping him get to his love." Roy almost burst from laughter. "Im serious his love is in the human world i dont exactly know who in the human world but all i know is that the maren in the human world is named Eva so can you help me out please?" Roy showed off his roller coaster charm and disapeared and reapeared right infront of Lintery. "So this must be the guy?" Roy asked pointing to Puc.

Danfed braced himself he got hit several times he tried his best to take the pain but fell. "Your pretty good as a fighter but i must say..." Danfed clutched his fist harder making the energy explode. "We should call this a draw i just want the info Wizeman has on my species and then im gone."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:49 am

"I understand your demands, but I can't make them happen. You need to understand that. I have had no part in the construction of the dark star series." Wiseman confirmed to Danfed, finally, hoping he would give up on pestering him. "Have you ever thought of checking the Library of High Order? If not, I will at least open a portal for you to get there." Wiseman growled, this generosity was hurt him inside. He was not the type to work out deals with other species.

Puc was lost in his mind at first, this world was so strange. The sky, the grass, even the room they were in; felt all to real. This was the world of humans....how terrifying. He was able to phase back, now paying attention, a human was pointing at him. "Yes, my name is..." Would it be wrong to use his real name, or what that make people question. I would be best to stay in disguise with a different persona....for now "it's Quincy, nice to meet you."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:07 am

Danfed looked at Wizeman and smirked. "Yes i would like a portal there. Looks like the future Wizeman is coming out of Wizeman slowly..." Danfed thought the last part of what he wanted to say.

Lintery began speaking to Roy. "Ok er Quincy and Roy, Roy you will tell the teachers that Roy is your cousin from out of town his parents had died so he's an alone then after 24 hours after giving Eva her memorys back Quincy will supposvly die in a accident where he will wait out the final hour." Roy understood. "Ok Lintery how are we to find a maren in the human world." Lintery's eyes flashed with a look that said simple. "Maren do not have ideya and if im not mistaken i should have something." Lintery took out a machine it was a tracker. "Hey Quincy you would'nt happen to have any data of Eva like anything that was i dont know dna or something like that?"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next