Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
SonicS29
Jackal lover68
6 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 9 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:31 pm

"very well..." Wizeman opened a portal that showed through to the front steps of an old library. "I suggest you leave soon, before you lose your only chance to go there." edging Danfed on, Wizeman wanted him to be far away from him, he has had enough of his demands.

"dna???" Puc was confused what those two were talking about. "All I have of Eva are her memories that Wizeman extracted from, other then that....that is....." He then remembered, the broach that Eva had given him. He checked his person, surprisingly finding it in the front pocket of his loose denim pants. "will this work?" Puc asked, as he held out the broach.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 9 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:47 pm

Lintery nodded. Lintery grabbed it and scaned it over the scanner. "Ok." Lintery gave Puc back the broach and the scanner. "This will track her im gonna keep contact with you as well just in case anything happens Roy i trust you with helping Quincy." Roy sighed. "Ok i will..." Roy looked at Puc. "Come on Quincy i got my first class in a moment." Roy grabbed Puc's arm and rubbed his charm and they were back in the human world. "Ok come on Quincy i got to you know get to my class and hack into the school computer and register you as a student."

Danfed looked at Wizeman. "How can i be sure that this isnt a trap?" He crossed his arms and then turned and walked through the portal if anything happend he could escape he would just use his watch.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:33 pm

Puc placed the broach back in his pocket, and held the scanner in his other hand, staring at it. It gave a faint signal that Eva was nearby, and grow stronger as he gets closer. But before he knew it, Roy had taken him to the human world. Puc frantically looked around, everything looked so real, he looked behind him to see a building, pale in structure...with many windows. Looking at the scanner again, the signal was stronger, Eva was somewhere in that building.

"There can be now false portal to this location, now go!" Reassuring Danfed, as he left, Wizeman turned back to his prototype nightmaren, "You have served well for the past few days, as promised....a name." The nightarmen smiled, finally, to be more then just a number. "Arise, SPiTE" SPiTE stood up with an evil giggle, saluting Wizeman. "Your mission SPiTE, is to follow Danfed through this portal. The library I have sent him to has vast materials of knowledge though out this world and others. Make sure that he is only going after he desired knowledge and only that." It was dangerous enough to send Danfed, but sending SPiTE as, well might set off the anicent guards, which won't be too much for SPiTE, but will come in the most needed of uses. "now go!" SPiTE gave one final salute before flying through the portal.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:49 pm

Roy looked at Puc. "Meet me out here in exactly 2 hours after my special class." Roy walked off. "Oh yeah and Quincy i wrote this." Roy tossed him a school card. "You'll need that..."

Danfed looked up and saw the library. "Now to find info on my species everything i need to know everything on them where they are what there power is." Danfed walked up the stairs fast.

Lintery sighed. "Oi mabye i should." Lintery looked at the door Cront and Tine wlaked through. "Oh hey guys um." Cront looked at her. "You had someone over here didnt you?" Lintery looked away. "He saved my life once so i helped him. He needed help finding this girl who was in the human world so i helped him get there and blend in." Cront smiled. "Showing features of a high rank rebel allready proud of you." Lintery looked at a small camera infront of her. "Little does Puc know that i had to instal a camera to his ear when i tossed the human maker at him now i can see what he see's." Cront looked at her and asked. "Why would you need to see what he see's?" Lintery smiled. "Simple i am risking alot sending a nightmaren into the human world and i might as well moniter him i mean if anything happens to him its my fault for helping him."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:13 pm

Eva tapped her fingers at a quick pace on Lucas's desk, extremely eager to just escape this room and scout the area for information. She found it strainfully boring to just sit in this room and listen to children gosip as they waited for whatever system to come to order, and begin the learning sequence this class provides. She rose from her seat and gazed out the window again.
...after this school day ends...where would she head first...
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:58 pm

Puc took the key card as it was thrown to him, the name 'Quincy Parker', was laminated on the front, while the rest of the card was colored bright silver. Now how was Puc to find Eva in that building? As Puc continued to think of plan, a young female called out to him from above. "You missed your first class too?" Being noticed startled Puc, but he had to stay cool, he couldn't use his powers, to escape without being notice by others, Puc decided to ignore the girl and walk away, but before he knew it, the girl jumped from the roof, feet first, her uniform and short skirt ruffling upward, until she landed on the ground gracefully. "My name's River, what's yours?" she asked cheerfully. Puc wanted to interact with humans as little as possible. "It's Quincy, I'm in a hurry, so leave me be..." Puc began to walk away but the girl followed, he turned to look at her, keeping a memory of who to avoid; big purple eyes, pale skin, and purple hair tied in pigtails. "Care to have lunch with my today?" the girl asked, swing her arms together side to side. Puc responded with a simple "no." and ran off. As he did so, the bell rang to end first classes.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:06 pm

Roy ran the oposite direction and got to his special class. Roy entered the room and sat down in his seat.

Danfed entered the library. "Hey is anyone here?" Danfed looked around where would he find his info in this place.

Lintery looked at what Puc saw. "A girl allready flirting with him?" Lintery said with a laugh. "Looks like my disguise for him is working well. A little to well..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:16 pm

Eva watched as the group of humans she had been confined with departed slowly out the door. Apparently, this magical bell placed somewhere in the ceiling signaled when one can move freely about the building...she had to admit, she was slightly impressed. A human invention that actually seemed...reasonable....odd. But as she stood up and waited for the massive jam of students to filter out through the smaller door space, her breif moment of admiration towards the humans dried up in an instant. If these people were so intelligent...why couldn't they provide larger doorways..?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:22 pm

Puc look behind him after running about half across the school, he looked behind him, that girl was gone, however, he had ran himself into a crowd of students walking past him on a determined path. He tried not to look at any of these human eye to eye, looking back at the scanner, Eva's location was further then before, how strange. Not only that, the scanner seemed to pick up another faint signal. Another Nightmaren? Perhaps it was broken. No matter. Puc entered through the school, he had to end this trip soon, for the sake was not another ngihtmaren around.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:23 am

Finally out from the mob still pushing it's way through the doorway, Eva heaved a sigh and took out the schedule again. Comparing the time the paper said her next class would begin with the current time, it appeared that she has a good moment or two to explore before her next limited prison. Eva looked at the many people criss-crossing their way to their new destinations down the hallway, holding back her desire to just escape from this building via the entrance. All the flickering signs of Ideya off the humans around her was finally starting to take a toll on her. She couldn't help if she had natural urges to rip out Ideya whenever she could ...but perhaps..if she could just get ONE alone....no. She can't do that. Her urges would have to be ignored, for the misson's completion...she would have to be...mercifull.
She detested that word.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:53 am

Puc looked at all the classrooms and the narrow hallway that seemed to stretch all the way to nightmare. This looked more like a maze then a social gathering for the humans. He continued to walk, looking at his scanner ever so often, he was getting closer, soon to be reunited with Eva.....although...just approaching her to know which human she is will be difficult....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:38 am

Coming to a strange formation in the hallway, Eva couldn't help but look. Two diffrent colored areas sharing an entrance area in the front now stood before her. She looked at the right, seeing "Boys" printed on some kind of flimsy blue stone. And with a look to the left, she saw a similar pink stone with the word "Girls" printed on it. Eva hadn't seen this kind of area before...what could it's purpose be? Seeing many students travel inside each area only hightened her curiousity, as she took a breath, and followed one of the boys in. "Strange room.." she thought to herself, looking around. "Why would these boys come in-" she stopped, hearing the quick noise of a zipper fly down. She checked herself...no, it wasn't any of her's, but then who..? She turned, and learning the purpose of this location with a truely trometizing view, she bolted out and ran blindlessly down the hallway.
...she wanted to go home!
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:24 pm

Danfed looked around and began pacing the area looking for what he needed. "How am i suppose to find hey wait is this it?" Danfed grabbed a book it was the Dark star section. Danfed sat down at a table and began to read.

Lintery looked at the camera. "Seems he's doing well..." Lintery grabbed some cupajuice and drank it. Lintery tapped her fingers. "Well how long will this take him lets see..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:35 pm

Without her memories, there would be no way to confirm if Eva would change attitudes just from knowing Puc is around. She could easily just blend in with the rest of the masses, but then Puc noticed someone, a boy running out of one of the rooms in a frantic hurry, and getting away as quick as he could. Looking at the scanner, the fading movement was related to that boy, Puc had a lead now, as he ran after that boy. not knowing a familiar face was following after as well.

"this is too boring...." said SPiTE in a mumble voice. After following Danfed he was expecting guards to attack already. But no....he was following the rules. Well all SPiTE had to do was make sure not to look up anything else.... SPiTE grinned, there was nothing against tempting him to do so....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:51 pm

Rounding a corner, Eva stoped herself and rested against a wall, panting in a unstable pattern. She didn't want to stay in this building a minute further after going through an experience like that! She'd rather be thown in a cage for a night then go through this school session! Regaining her breath, Evastraightened herself against the wall, realizing somthing she had entirelly forgotten.
..what does she care what happens to this boy? ...she can do whatever she pleases...
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:03 pm

Danfed continued to read as if his life depended on it he needed to find everything. "WOW SO COOL!" Danfed flipped the page. "These stories of Dark stars and connections 000 through 100 dark stars ever cool." Danfed looked up.

Lintery looked at the picture and smirked. "Looks like somebody found a lead but wont it look strange someone chasing someone hmm..." Lintery took out a peice of candy and ate it still watching the camera.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:29 pm

Puc rushed down the hall, but lost sight of the boy as he passed by the corner. He stood against the wall for a moment. Humans were faster then he thought, their emotions strengthen their abilities more then normal humans. interesting, but not a fact worth keeping. Turning the corner, the scanner got a better sense that Eva was around, but where? He had only one way to determine her out of that crowd, but it would also expose him too, he had no other choice, yelling "EVA!!", it echoed through out the halls, and the students began to turn and look in his direction, puzzled by his out burst.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:01 pm

Eva stood still for a moment before turning to the direction of the shout. ...someone had exposed her. She made her way around the halls until she came acoss an area where everyone was staring at some diffrently dressed boy. She looked down the other halls briefly before looking back to the one with the odd kid in it. "Who wants to know??" she asked loudly, straightening her posture. Whoever this simpleton was, he had just blown her cover...somthing she didn't appriciate.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Lintery fell down laughing. "Puc really should have thought of something better..."

Danfed closed the book and opend another. "Wow it is so wierd more history then i ever thought were with the dark stars..." Danfed sighed and looked up.

Roy heard the shout and asked if he could go to the infirmery. He ran out to the source of all the noise. "Oh shoot..." Roy looked as this was happening.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:00 pm

Puc didn't have much time to react, this boy responded, it had to be her, but he couldn't just call her out while she's that humans body, it just couldn't be done, he had only one choice, the risk in doing this would.....there was no other choice....He let out a scream, and time stood still. Grabbing The boy's hand he rushed through the school, making contact pulled her out of the time stop, still as the boy. He found an open room with no one inside. he didn't want to do this, but privacy it wouldn't be so obvious. "I finally found you Eva...." Puc said, about to continue time once again.

Wizeman felt it, the world staying still. There was no one already placed on the human world that would have that ability. No matter, even with this occurring, another plan can be played. "Your sentence is over, and after the damage you've taken, you'll be pleased with your new form. Find NiGHTS, and do what you can....to get revenge." He allowed a portal to open to the human world, before time continued. A figure appeared, wearing dark reds and black with 3 horns are strong arms and legs. Reala opened his eyes, and time continued.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:33 pm

Eva wasn't quite sure what to make of things. Noticing everything moving again after suddenly freezing, she guessed the strange occurance was this boy's doing, but she still felt clueless as to why he had contacted her, but if he knew her true name, he had to be Nightmaren. Had there been a change in Wizeman's plans that he had sent a messenger to inform her about?
"State your name and purpose for interferring with my misson, stranger." Eva stated formally, placing her hands in a neat bind behind her back. Whoever this Nightmaren was...he seemed accomplished to have found her.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:56 pm

"My name is Quincy...." Puc said to Eva, lying to her for now, she knew nothing of Puc for now. "I'm here to return your memories, that ones that Wizeman has stolen from you..." Meanwhile, Reala traveled at a fast past, there was a gathering of at least three nightmaren in the same area, time to test his new skills.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:10 am

"Stolen memories?" Eva repeated, slightly sarcastic, but playing along for now. "I'm sorry to upset you Quincy, but I see no reason why Master could, or would, "steal" anything from me. And even if by some slim chance your statment was indeed true, if Master took memories from me, I was obviously unworthy enough to hold them in my possesion. Now if he HAD taken somthing, don't you think it would be against his wishes to return it?" Sharing that little piece of knowledge with this "Quincy", Nightmaren, might just get him to understand his mistake and save himself from embarassment. She'd feel a little guilty letting another perfectly loyal Nightmaren walk into such a predicament, anyway.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:15 am

Puc was speechless, one of Eva's memories played through his mind.....her last memory....begging Wiseman to take these memories from her....to forget Puc....to forget love....and return back to being the loyal creation of Wiseman.... Puc made the wrong choice to try to return these memories....it would bring Eva back, but it would also bring back the hate she has for Puc. It couldn't be done....and therefore.... "Don't take this personal.....as if you could..." Puc began to speak, his sanity breaking down. "but I plan to overthrow Wiseman from his throne, including stopping all those that get in my way...." Puc took a fighting stance, his love for Eva has turned to rage, "You're first..."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:52 am

Lintery looked into the camera. "What an idiot!" Lintery sent a message to Roy. "Roy i've got some bad news!" Roy looked at his labtop. "What?" He asked. "Quincy is going to do something that maybe the worst idea ever!" Lintery took the camera and pressed a button on it a microphone popped out. "Quincy! What do you think your doing? That is the human world remeber!" Of course Lintery took the account of her yelling in. So only Puc could hear the voice.

Danfed closed his last book. "Im done!" Danfed got up and began walking back to the exit. "Mission find and destroy any Dark star alpha..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next