Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DreamCon - A Convention for NiGHTS Fans

2 posters

Go down

DreamCon - A Convention for NiGHTS Fans Empty DreamCon - A Convention for NiGHTS Fans

Post  SiLK Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:00 pm

Because I still haven't given up hope that one day, NiD fans in the US will come together and make this happen.

if I have my way, there will be acres of live music, cosplay, kettle corn, cotton candy (candyfloss to you UKers), and maybe even live gaming projected onto a large surface. Maybe face painting. Reala eye-stripes, anyone? XD
And handmade NiD dolls, of course... as well as any other related merchandise anyone brings.

I was originally planning to host the whole thing on my 11 acre farm, but it seems that too many people were concerned about security. So this will probably have to happen in a (probably smaller) public area, which will make more work with rentals and dealing with the county officials, but whatever it takes to make it happen.

More to come as I research how to make it happen, and as we get more people interested.
Just post below if you'd like to see it happen.
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

https://dreamsforthefandom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

DreamCon - A Convention for NiGHTS Fans Empty Re: DreamCon - A Convention for NiGHTS Fans

Post  Musashi_HUmar Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:45 pm

I'd like to see it happen, but the big issue for me and many others of us is time and money. However, it still would be a dream come true for this to actually happen and for me to be able to attend. Smile
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

DreamCon - A Convention for NiGHTS Fans Empty Re: DreamCon - A Convention for NiGHTS Fans

Post  SiLK Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Ideally, we would have Dreamcon East and Dreamcon West, so that more of us in the US could attend.
the main issue would be getting a ride and having a place to stay, but it wouldn't be any more difficult than attending any other convention.
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

https://dreamsforthefandom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down