Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My little NiGHTS stories

Go down

My little NiGHTS stories Empty My little NiGHTS stories

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:25 pm

Well, I just have some little stories to tell,but I'll just say one. One day Will finds a big green emerald "I bet Helen will love this!" said Will. Then he tries as hard as he can to lift it out of a stand of some sort. He then rolled the emerald down stone stairs,across a wooden bridge that connects the island he was on to another island,across a long path,onto a train,in the city,and to the airport. After he arrived in Bell bridge, he went to Helens house, where he gave her the emerald. It barely fit through the door! As he pushed it through Helens house, her mothers jaw dropped as soon as she caught site of the emerald, dropping newly bought groceries on the floor. Helen loved it so much, she kissed him on the cheek. Will blushed and almost fainted. Later that night, he met NiGHTS in his dreams. While they were flying in Delight city Will said. "Hey NiGHTS, what's that red blur that's heading right towards us?" Then a voice said "GIVE ME BACK THE MASTER EMERALD!" NiGHTS barely missed as the blur tried to punch them. Then the blur stopped to look at them. It was an animal, one that looks like a spiney ant eater and it looked angry. "Who are you?" said Will. "I'm Knuckles and I'm the protecter of the master emerald. I believe you have something that belongs to me! Give it back!" said Knuckles. "What you mean that big green emerald I found on that island?" said Will. "So you did steal it eh? GIVE IT BACK NOW!!!"

more to come soon.
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down

My little NiGHTS stories Empty Re: My little NiGHTS stories

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:09 am

Part 2
"AAAAHHHH!" Will screeched as knuckles punched him and NiGHTS. "GIVE IT BACK TO ME!" said Knuckles, "I don't have it!"said Will "Liar!,I know you have it!" "I don't, I gave it to my friend, Helen." "Well where can I find her?!" he said in blistering rage. " I think she's in her my dream, just don't hurt me!" Begged Will. As soon as knuckles had appeared, he vanished without a trace. meanwhile in Helen's my dream, "Oh, you're so cute!". she said to a nightopian as it stared in awe at her master emerald. "Ah Ha!" said a voice "Hello there little girl, I'm Rouge the bat, and you are?" "I'm Helen, nice to meet you Rouge!" Helen said with a smile. "My,how did you get the master emerald?" said Rouge. "Oh, this? My best friend Will gave it to me. Rouge? What?!"said Helen in surprise as Rouge tried to steal her emerald. "Sorry Missy,but I'm taking this with me." said Rouge "Oh no you don't" said a voice.Then Knuckle appeared from the shadows and confronted Rouge. "Oh not that knuckle head again"said Rouge."What do you think you're doing"said Knuckles. "As I told the little girl over there, this one's mine, so beat it!"yelled Rouge stay tuned for part 3 the conclusion!
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down