Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Near far blast 2 (blood warning just to be safe)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Near far blast 2 (blood warning just to be safe) - Page 2 Empty Re: Near far blast 2 (blood warning just to be safe)

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed May 05, 2010 4:07 pm

Chapter 21 part 1 of 3: Spire and Lintery talk oh dear...

Lintery looked at Spire with a evil eye no way she would be caught dead with a loyal maren. "Well Lintery the way i see it you need help and well your out of options since NiGHTS was captured." Lintery looked up. "You're bluffing..." Spire shook his head no. "Nope NiGHTS was captured by Daneia and her crew." Lintery grumbled and fondled he backpack. "This old thing needs to get a sew job at some point..." She said with a grim look. "Dont avoid the subject." Lintery grumbled. "How can i trust you huh?" Tine looked at Lintery and Spire. "Im just gonna check on Cront." Tine walked over to Cront on his side of the room. Spire sighed. "Because im your only chance on getting the forbidden ideya..." Lintery looked up. "Very well but if you were to do anything to hurt me or my friends you'll be destoryed faster then you can say whoops..." Spire nodded. "Well i am impressed though that you used a Near Far Blast without the use of the forbidden ideya... How did you do it." Lintery grumbled. "Im not telling its a secret." Cront coughed hard once. "He will be in here for at least a day." A nurse maren told Tine before walking off. Spire looked up and around the room. "Lintery can i talk with you in private." Spire asked Lintery. "Fine i feel better any way i can get a cup of cupajuice." Lintery hopped out of her hospital bed and walked off with Spire.

"So what did you want Spire." Lintery asked sipping some Cupajuice. "I wanted to tell you of your problem with you know love i may know how to fix it." Lintery sighed. "No like i said if I have to give up being a goddess which i dont want to do." Spire looked up. "Ok were far away i wasnt wanting to talk to you about that i wanted to tell you some information on well that kid you saw in that temple." Lintery turned around. "What do you know about that!" Lintery shouted silently at him. "Oh i know trust me i know more then you think." Lintery backed up and dropped her cupajuice. "You see Lintery that Kid is no Kid it is a monster that once plauged our world killing more then one million maren." Lintery gasped. "You see that monster it killed alot of maren and it seemed invinsible because it was. But a hero did defeat him and saved our world and after he did that he died but the monster was sealed that was the legend of the first Super ever it was so dangerous it was moved to another world with no creature on it and it could only be revived by a portal being opend at a real high part and having all the forbidden ideya you see if that beast is awakend we will see 1,000,000,000,000 years of darkness." Lintery backed up. "But how do we stop it Daneia is to strong she is building a army!" Spire sighed. "Yes but so can we i know of a girl who is in that one group that was killed by Daneia and she made it out she is young but she can be very powerful and then there are two kids who are twin supers who i know are in the moutains of nightmare." Lintery looked down. "I hope they will be enough they have to be..." Lintery said sadly. "Lets go back to the room." Spire told her and ran off. "Sure thing." Lintery flew off adter them.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Near far blast 2 (blood warning just to be safe) - Page 2 Empty Re: Near far blast 2 (blood warning just to be safe)

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu May 06, 2010 8:16 pm

Chapter 21 part 2 of 3: Standing up to the jerk

Lintery stood in her dream panting runing away quickly she took off at this point into the air flying away from someone chasing her. 'Wait Daneia is doing it again!' Lintery thought since she couldn't talk. She turned back to the creatures chasing her. 'And this is my dream and i wont let some jerk take me down!' Lintery turned around. Lintery aimed her launcher at the beasts. 'DIE!" Lintery fired a ideya at the monsters at the creatures and kept firing at the monsters. They screeched loud as the ideya hit them but they kept coming. 'Why isnt it working!' A light flashed brightly. It was a orb flying around Lintery until it became a figure. It was Danfed. "It isn't working cause you have no hope..." 'Hope i dont need hope i have power...' Lintery thought angrily. "No you need hope or Daneia can easily take over your thoughts!" Danfed screamed at her. 'Ok fine...' Lintery looked at the monsters circling her. Lintery screamed in pain.

Lintery woke up and looked up at the ceiling she was still in the hospital. She rolled over so she was on her side looking at the floor. "Who needs hope all it does is hurt people... Power is the souloution to everything..." Lintery said to herself angrily. Spire looked over to her. "Daneia manipulating your mind again?" Lintery looked over at Spire. "What do you care!" She shouted at him. "Well I dont im not your good brother anymore im my own person Cront is your brother or your brother who adopted you. Now listen to me why wont you just believe that hope is ok to believe in." Lintery looked down. "What is there to hope for!" Lintery shouted softly tears pouring from her eyes. Spire sighed. "Ok you big baby what made you like Daneia?" Spire said coldly. "I'm nothing like Daneia!" Lintery said before trying to go back to sleep. Cront looked up at the ceiling then at Tine. "Hey Tine when we get out of here tomarrow you want to go out?" Tine blushed and nodded.

Daneia sat down working on a program on her computer. When a creepy smile emerged from the shadows. "What are you doing Daneia?" Jackle questioned. "Working on a program that will give our robot servents a stronger armor and it will alow those to corupt any nightmaren computer steal its data and comes back with the data..." Daneia stated proudly. "Im almost done then ill send it out to every nightmare computer in 10,000,000 miles." Daneia hit the button and a huge wave went out from the tower sticking out of the ocean it sent the waves every where through the world of nightmare.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed May 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Chapter 21 part 3 of 3: I win

Miro stood her cloak at her side. "Everyone stinks..." Miro said she threw her cloak in the air and it fell on top of her now she was the white cloaked girl she always was you could only see red eyes. She was about to walk off when she heard a snap behind her. Okka stood behind her. "Your Miro am i correct?" Miro turned around. "Who wants to know?" Okka blinked. "Me!" Okka looked a little diffrent now he looked older and he now seemed a little angry now. "You have no idea what i have been through I acidently went into some time thing and it made me older im your age now! So im not in a good mood just tell me!" Miro nodded. "Yeah im Miro..." Miro looked at Okka. "Hmpf and what would you want..." Okka stoped. "Ok well you see you helped battle for my positive brothers time and we need your help again. And the way i see it you dont have a choice after Danfed helped you." Miro sighed. "I wish to live a life of secracy im now a secret spy for Wizeman i cant pass this chance up." Okka took out his blade tears coming from his eyes. "Your telling me you would risk thousands of lives just to have a premotion!" Miro sighed. "Sort of i really dont care for much of any of you after the way i was treated in the past. But ill tell you what. Since it means so much to you ill come with you but this means number 1 no touching my cloak number 2 no looking at me when i have to take it off i hate how i look under this cloak and number 3 you arent aloud to come within 2 feet away from me." Okka nodded. "Ok i guess but thanks." Miro nodded. "Whatever kid." Miro looked at Okka. "Lead the way." Okka nodded and walked off Miro behind him.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:00 pm

Chapter 22: Out of the hospital

Lintery yawned and got up. "Ahh it's a new day a new start." Cront got up from his bed. Tine woke up from the chair and Spire woke up from the other chair. "Ok all I know our first objective that is to go to splash garden i heard that was the place where the legendary maren was seen last our plan is to go after him first for the shard and well there is one shard left after that. So lets get going." Spire locked eyes with Lintery. "Who died and made you queen?" Lintery growled. "Look my mother put me in charge of this operation and!"
"EVERYONE STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" Tine yelled at everyone. "Fine." Lintery and Spire aggreed. "Ok guys lets go."

They all got out of the hospital and took off into the sky. Lintery looked at the clouds go by her everything seemed so peaceful. Her eyes lit and she grew a big headache.

"So I guess this is where I kill you." A voice said it was coming from what sounded like kid. "Wait thats that kid I in the temple but who is he talking to?" A voice moaned from the background. "No please..." Lintery gasped. "MOTHER!" The other voice snickered. "I have allready beat all the other gods and goddesses. I am invincible." Linterys mom made a banging noise or what sounded like a bang. "No my daughter and her friends are stronger then you they, they are going to kill you and there men..." The voice of that kid laughed. "Men move in kill her." Lintery screamed she couldnt let this happen.

Lintery's eyes went back to normal. "It was one of those vissions oh no I have got a bad feeling about this." Lintery looked at her friends flying ahead. "Come on Lintery!" Cront called out to her. "Oh sorry coming!" Lintery quickly flew up behind Cront. "Sorry I had a you know vission..." Cront nodded. "I see. Well tell me about it." Lintery began to talk about the vission. "Well I didn't see anything but I heard two voices one of my mom and the other one of well I dont know..."

Meanwhile in another area of nightmare

"I'm going to go take a nap in my tent." Miro pointed to a huge fancy tent. "You go on and do whatever you want in your tent." Miro walked off into her tent she took off her cloak to reveal her reguler self. She hung her rope on a small hook and hopped into the bed. "Man i hate these clothes and hair style but you know with that cloak covering me i actually look cool haha." Okka sighed and continued to cook the fresh meat he caught in the river they were next to. "I cant believe what a jerk Miro is..." He continued to chop fruit with his sword and put them on a small dish. He grabbed a couple herbs and put them into the pot with the boiling meat. "That should give it some flavor." He picked some berries that he knew were safe from his wilderness training that Danfed gave him. And once he had enough he took out two cups. He squeezed the berry juice's into the cups till they were both full. "Ok well that only took three hours. Hey Miro lunch is served!" Miro came out of her tent back in her cloak covering her face and her reguler clothes. "Hm that smells real good whatever you cooked." Okka ruled his eyes. "Here is your plate and your drink." He gave her some of the meat and her drink. "And my dinner." He put his meal infront of him. "Wow um thanks Okka." Okka gave a thumbs up and took a drink of his berry juice. "Hey Okka where did you learn to cook like this?" Okka took a bite of his food and swallowed. "Um Cront taught me." Miro nodded. "Um ok then."

After 30 minutes of eating and cleaning up Miro yawned. "Well lets get going." She snapped her fingers and her tent disapeared. Okka took his tent down and put it in his backpack. "Yeah lets go. We got a ways to go before we come anywhere close to getting to our destination." Miro sighed. "I was hoping you wouldnt say that."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Near far blast 2 (blood warning just to be safe) - Page 2 Empty Non-Cannon

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:46 pm

This is now Non-cannon, I will not be continuing this, It will however recieve a makeover and be reposted in The Entire Series topic whenever I get to that book number. I thank you all for the support in views and some of you that even said it was good.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2