Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Near far blast in nightmare (Blood Warning)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Near far blast in nightmare (Blood Warning) - Page 2 Empty Re: Near far blast in nightmare (Blood Warning)

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:04 pm

Chapter 18: Ways

After hours of searching they finnaly found the room with the antidote. "Good to see you made it." Spire told Tine. "Was there any doubt." She told him they approached the antidote when it disapeared. (i smell a boss) A gigantic knight appeared swinging a chain spike ball. "Crap." Tine said looking at it she stepped back. "My attacks wont do anything im a wind element." "Ok then i sha'll take care of it." Spire told Tine running up to the beast and began to fight it. 30 minutes of fighting later The knight exploded into several dust particals. "Ok lets head back." They both ran off to be interupted by Danfed.
"Listen i asked you nicley to quit this quest." He told them. "Listen Lintery's in danger we need to save her if you dont let us pass well have to get past by force." Tine told Danfed. "Fine but listen im still watching you." They left getting back to the area.

"Oh great she's still asleep." Spire said running up to her healing her. "What happend." She asked looking up at the three. "You were out of control." Cri told her. "Ow why do i feel so weak." She asked. "Yeh um a training mishap woke you up you went out of control i had to resort to kissing you." Lintery didnt seem to care weak from the poison. "Three days left." "Why dont we camp out here for the night." Tine suggested. "No we must go we need to get to the dark valley." Lintery said with a cough. Cri began to talk. "You could always camp out here then go to the spirit world for a short cut to the dark valley." "SPIRIT WORLD?" They all asked. "Yeh its a world where some nightmaren go when they die not all of them though." "Why dont you tag along..." "Its cri i could just to tag along until your out of the spirit world."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Near far blast in nightmare (Blood Warning) - Page 2 Empty Re: Near far blast in nightmare (Blood Warning)

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:09 pm

Chapter 19 part 1 of 3: THE SPIRIT WORLD!!

In the morning the Cri opend a spirit world trolly. "This will take us directly to the spirit world." He told them then he said. "Also time is frozen in the spirit world so nothing will take away your time." He told them all. Lintery woke up and looked around got out of her tent and got into the trolley wipping her eyes to get the sleep out. Stilll half asleep she yawned everyone boarded onto the tain Spire sat next to Tine and Cri sat next to Lintery. As the trolley took off Lintery woke up comletly this trolley was moving 50,000 on the speed rator and gaining. "GET ME OFF THIS CRASY THING!" Lintery yelled as it slowed down they were in a cross between the spirit world and nightmare. "NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" Lintery yelled at Cri he just got one of thoose nervous bubbles. "Sorry its the only way to the spirit world i know." Lintery grabbed him by his shirt. "NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" She dropped him back in his seat then blushed to herself Tine caught it though. As they got to the area of the spirit world Tine emerged first eager to try and find her sister. Lintery looked at the area of the spirit world it wasnt all that bad not at all. But the air was short and to make matters worse you moved slower. "Spirits move faster here and they dont need much air." Cri explained to Lintery patting her back she blushed then felt a small pain making her push him away. "I-i-i lets go." Lintery flew off ahead leaving them all in the dust. Soon they all flew after her.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:55 am

Chapter 19 part 2 of 3: THE SPIRIT WORLD!!

Everyone finnaly caught up to Lintery. "Lintery never do that again ok!" Tine told Lintery which made Lintery laugh. "We traveld far ways to go though until were there at the short cut." Cri said looking off in a far area. "Well." Lintery said. "Are there any beast here." "Yes sadly." Cri said Spire and Tine's expression was the same worried. Spire began. "Mabye sence we ran so far we should take a break." Everyone aggread. Lintery walked off till she found some sort of lake she sat down beside's it. "Its beautiful isnt it." Lintery turned around to see Cri. "Leave me alone." Lintery said looking back into the lake to see Cri sit beside her in the reflection. "Look i know your confused." Lintery glowed the glow she normal glowed when she was about to unleash a sun coming. "You wouldnt know how i feel." "Look i know stuff ok and you is one of them my parents are well your friends." Lintery looked at Cri. "You know your bro isnt your bro just your gurdian." "I know but we share a brother sister relation ship and wait did you say that your." "Spire and tine's kid."

Meanwhile with a certain other future nightmaren wandered around. "Well i see it the abbility scroll for spirit moves." Danfed grabbed the scroll and then his watch rang it was the council. "H-h-hello..." He asked scared. "DANFED WE HAVE ANOTHER MISSION FOR YOU AND MORE IS AT RISK THIS TIME!" Danfed stood firm. "YOUR MISSION IS TO GO TO THE SPIRIT WORLD AND STEAL THE JEWEL OF VILOT COVE!" Danfed nodded his head and calmed himself he waved his hand infront of him and a portal opend to the spirit world.

Cri looked at Lintery and asked her why she was even doing this quest. "I need to Jackal is going to try something bad i just know it." "There's another reason..." He told her she said nothing at first and barried her head in her lap and mummbled. "I want revenge." "I heard that." He told her with a laugh. Lintery raised her head and smiled but still felt pain. "You really need to leave me alone." Cri looked at her and asked "why?" Lintery didnt feel comfortable just blurting out her weakness. "My weakness is anything love or like i lose power or feel great pain when it happens allthough i would like to be in a normal relationship i cant because of this weakness." Cri looked at her. "You should prepare i have a feeling your going to get a little mad here." Lintery looked confused. "What?" He simply patted her on the back and said she'd know soon enough Cri went back to his future parents. Lintery blushed she didnt care if she felt like fainting was he really nice to her and he's not even she had a crush on him. Lintery fainted at the side of the lake.

Danfed hopped down he was in the spirit world he found the vilot cove and its spirits. "Look my name is Danfed and i have a little bit of a problem ok a higher up rank then me the council has ordered me to take this vilot gem of yours and i must follow rules." The spirits looked at the warnt and excepted they gave him the gem and let him leave.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:02 pm

Chapter 19 part 3 of 3: THE SPIRIT WORLD!!

Soon everyone got up from there rest Spire talked to Tine and Lintery as they hurried up. "So i've been thinking we need a team name and i thought about team only." They all agread when a card came out of the blue and hit Cri then a shot of poison at him then an explosin then his soul was taken. Then Queen bella chameleon and Jackal appeared. "Hand over thoose two forbidden ideya." Jackal said pointing at Lintery. Lintery's stare was just blank to have someone murdered right infront of her she. "Idiot Jackal!..." Lintery reapeted 4 times when she glowed dark her eyes glowing now and her power level increasing. "YOU TAKE EVERYTHING I LIKE AWAY FROM ME!!!" Lintery yelled at him Jackal was shocked to see that much anger as for chameleon and bella they both stepped up to Jackal to help him but they were all blown away. "WELL GET YOU LINTERY!" They were blown out of the spirit world Lintery, Spire, and tine all escaped to dark valley.

"WHAT TOOK YOU THREE SO LONG!" NiGHTS yelled at them Lintery explained that they had alot of drama. "Well tine nice to see you." The creater of Tine said they both hugged then they got to the matter at hand. "Ok so where is this area you were talking about." Spire asked. "Yeah were itching to know." Tine put in Lintery however looked at the huge dark castle ahead. "Im guessing thats where the 3rd forbidden ideya is correct." Lintery asked. Hellen replied. "Yes Reala and the forbidden ideya are in there i saw Jackal head in on a sneak mission to." Will cut in. "YEAH we got a problem though look." Will pointed to several search lights and guards and shadow sneakers (monsters that attack you from the behind)
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:35 am

Chapter 20 part 1 of 5 (yes five 3 plans a battle and this explination): A plan

"Ok." NiGHTS began. "While we were waiting we came up with a plan." Lintery not paying attention stared at the castle forgetting everything like it was possesing her. "Yes?" Lintery asked Spire who was trying to get her to pay attention. "Ok the plan is Lintery and me well go in and create a divirsion to draw the shadows and searchlights and guards towards us. Then Spire and Tine will go in to the area fight off the guards and locate Jackal and them meanwhile Will, hellen, and roy (the human) Sha'll go in and get the forbidden ideya. ITS FULL PROOF!" Lintery looked at NiGHTS and sighed. "Ok so i guess its not going to be easy." Tine said Lintery soon began after her. "Ok will lets go."

Meanwhile with Jackal and bella and chameleon. "Ok you two go and make sure thoose freaks dont get here before we do i sha'll go and take the forbidden ideya. Jackal took out his deck of cards and laughed.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:46 pm

Chapter 20 part 2 of 5: NiGHTS and Lintery create a diversion

Lintery and NiGHTS flew to the middle area where all the guards were Lintery asked NiGHTS. "Got a plan?" NiGHTS frowned. "NO..." Lintery sighed. "Ok then well i have a plan." Lintery flew out to one of the guards and hit it in the back hard. This made all the other guards and searchlights and shadow sneakers towards them. "YOU IDIOT!" NiGHTS yelled at Lintery. "RUN!" Lintery said flying away NiGHTS did the same thing and flew off the guards were gaining speed though. The guards yelled as they continued to chase them. "I gotta second plan." NiGHTS looked at her. "LIKE YOUR FIRST PLAN WORKED OUT SO WELL!" As they flew off Lintery stopped and fired two ideya from her ideya launcher at them then she flew down. "COME ON IM JUST A LADY CANT YOU GUYS HIT ME!" Lintery yelled jumping back and fourth from their attacks. NiGHTS got worried then. "I hope you know what your doing Lintery." NiGHTS said looking at her still trying to figure out her plan. "Come on you wimps cant you even make a scratch on me! I guess not." Lintery then jumped firing several ideya then she jumped backwerds her forbidden ideya glowed and circled around her she charged up a sun coming but it was a little stronger now she fired it at them now that they were to exausted to fight back making easy kills.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:28 pm

Chapter 20 part 3 of 5: Spire and Tine vs Chameleon and Queen bella

"Come on there's still more guards left..." Lintery told NiGHTS as they flew off.

Spire and Tine ran fast till they got to an area where Queen bella and chameleon were.
"Them again?" Spire said angrily. "Hey its that Lizard and bug from before." Tine stated Bella hissed. "Becareful Tine watch who your calling a bug." Spire warned her. Then queen bella and chameleon ounced at them both. "Ill take bella you take chameleon." Tine aggread to this plan and flew after the bomb card throwing lizard. "Ok lets LETS DO THIS!!!" He yelled at Bella charging at her punching her sending her flying she smacked into a wall. When she opend her eyes she fired acid and web at him he just jumped. "Come on cant you catch prey?!!" (cough like brother like sister cough) Tine went to hit Chameleon but was caught off card and hit hard in the face by a bomb sending her flying to the ground she got her ballence and did a flip to land on her feet. "Curses wait i know." Tine made air go at the cards at her and they reflected at Chameleon this was like a small game of tennis. Spire ran jumping away from the acid he hit bella on her crown with a very swift kick. His mistake he was hit with a poison ball and was poisoned he waited for his fate. "NO SPIRE!" Tine cried out getting a little angry no way was he dieing not here. Tine sent several birds at Queen bella and she sent a healing potion she picked up at him healing him. "THANKS TINE!" Spire yelled over to her then he had a plan he hopped backwerds and started the steps to Sun coming but by mistake he moved his leg the wrong way and his arm infront of him this unleashed not a sun but a Moon rising. The attack fired at Queen bella and chameleon defeating them both. "Wow Spire nice move what do you call it?" Spire thought it looked like a moon. "How about moon coming?" "Moon coming how about moon rising." She corrected him he liked it they headed off to find Jackal now.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:14 pm

Chapter 20 part 4 of 5: Will, Hellen, and roy sneak in

After the guards had been cleared by Lintery and NiGHTS. Will, hellen, and roy began to explore. "Ok ill go this way will you go that way and hellen you go up and take this knife and kill the guards of the searchlights." Roy said taking out a knife and giving it to hellen. "B-b-b-but..." Hellen didnt want to kill but this was for the good nightopia she climbed up one of the ladders and started. "You sure sending hellen by herself is ok?" Will asked. "Look my family comes from a group of people in war so dont give me that attitude." Will ran off so did roy. When will got to part of the area he saw hellen kill a guard making the other part free to explore he ran and yelped as he was picked up By Reala. Reala chuckled then said to will. "A poor pathic visitor like yourself is sneaking into my castle no no no we cant have that now can we." Reala prepared himself to kill will when a rock hit his head knocking him out. "Huh?" Will looked up to see roy holding a rock. "I found the room with the forbidden ideya you cant acsess it from where your going, where your going is a exit find the rest ill continue. Roy went into the room to see the glistening black forbidden ideya when he was grabbed and thrown across the room Jackal was infront of the forbidden ideya. Jackal laughed hard as he picked up the forbidden ideya but just as he was about to leave Lintery stood behind him pointing the barral of the ideya launcher at his head. "GOING somewhere?" Lintery asked with a laugh. "Thanks Lintery..." Roy said before fainting. "Lintery..." Jackal grumbled he moved fast and kicked Lintery sending her flying back she caught herself and looked at Jackal. "Jackal this is where it ends!" Lintery yelled charching at Jackal she punched him and they began to fight Jackal sending cards and Lintery sending ideya at him. Who will win find out in the next chapter of Near Far Blast!
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:20 pm

Chapter 20 part 5 of 5: A FIGHT FOR REVENGE!!!

"Revenge is all i can think about right now even if i die in this fight i will not die alone i shall take Jackal down and get my revenge this is all..." Lintery thought as she dodged Jackal's attacks she skidded off the ground her eyes glowing bright as they could now. "JACKAL!!!" She screamed out charging at him again. "Come Lintery..." Jackal said taking out a card which morphed into a sword he laughed as he slashed her and sent her into a wall. "Fool you'll never have enough hatred to kill me no matter what happens." He taunted her which made her start to cry she wipped her tears. "I have enough hate and power..." She reasured him. "Prove it!" He yelled at her making her charge at him again as he went to hit her with his sword she dodged. "?!!" Jackal thought looking at her she shot him with and ideya making his sword disapear. Lintery jumped back exhausted. "Come on power dont fail me now..." Lintery colapsed from useing up to much of her energy now Jackal could kill her and she wouldnt be able to do anything. "Dang you Jackal..." Jackal took out the death card and gave an evil smile. "Not yet i believe i should torture you first." Takes out a long book of lectures. Lintery looks at the title and shutters it read "many lectures now with 2,000 more lectures equallying 3,000,000 lectures. Lintery closed her eyes as he began reading besides Jackal lectures was another thing she could not stand.

Tine and Spire and NiGHTS and will and hellen all met up and went to help Lintery entering the room they saw Lintery her eyes closed begging Jackal to stop reading. NiGHTS hit Jackal sending him flying Queen bella and Chameleon appeared soon after. Spire And Tine and NiGHTS all charged at Jackal and his team they fought outside of the castle Reala woke up and joined in on the fight on Jackal's side. Lintery got up and powered up again. "Will, Hellen take Roy out of here i need to help with this fight." Lintery charged outside and hit Reala away. "Im going to fight Jackal Spire you fight chameleon Tine you fight Queen bella NiGHTS you fight Reala." "WHO DIED AND MADE YOU QUEEN!" Tine yelled dodging a card from chameleon. "I wish to fight Jackal..." Lintery said powering up to her highest bit of her power her eyes glowed brightly and confidently she walked up to Jackal and they both took off into the sky fighting they were moving so fast you coul only see the punches and sounds and ocassinally when they hit eachother they would stop and you would see them. Eventually the fight was over the castle started to colapse. "Come on!!!" Lintery yelled sending a portal card to the ground they jumped in and got to a safe area.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:23 pm

Chapter 21: 4 weeks later

After a long black moment Lintery woke up and shook her head she was in a tent. "W-where am i...?" Spire came in with a more blankets and some supplies. "Huh Spire what happend?" Spire turned to her and frowned. "You've been out for 3 weeks." Lintery's eyes grew big she had been out that long. "Comma?" "Yep." Lintery got up. "Where's Tine and NiGHTS and them?" "NiGHTS and Tine went to a area near by to see if its a forbidden temple and Jackal and them disapeared after the castle colapsed and the kids went home." "I see..." Lintery sat down on the bed and sighed. "So Jackal survived huh?" Spire nodded. "I see well we cant all just mope around im going to go train..." Lintery said and got up Spire went out of the tent to give her some privacy as she changed. After she was dressed she ran out and started training.

Tine and NiGHTS came back hours later and said they found nothing. "That stinks.." Lintery said in a little frustration then she added. "This makes Jackal have one forbidden ideya and thats not good there's a total of six and we have 2 HE CAN STILL OUT NUMBER US!" Tine sat down and tapped her hand on the bench. "I suggest we see nsq about this." "Who's he?" Spire asked. "He is uh a wizard and knows all about the forbidden ideya." Lintery nodded. "Tell me the coordiantes ill get us there easy." Lintery took out the portal card.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:53 pm

Chapter 22 part 1 of 2: Dark star 003 vs Jackal!

A dark black purple object shaped like a star moved quickly through tree's. It came to an old cabin from the looks of thing it was pretty much abandined. "You seem to have killed Nsq Jackal..." The dark voice said. A laugh appeared out of no where and Jackal dropped down. "HEHE who are you i dont think we met?" The creature was silent. "No we havent im a dark star however i do not prefer to be in this form its a rare agurence." Jackal smiled. "Lucky me then why have you appeared as this form?" Dark star 003 got silent. "Because i go faster in this form." Jackal just burst out in laughter. "Shut it im not here for that reason!" Jackal looked at the star as two small red slits appeared where it's eyes woul be. You coul tell it was angry to it didnt show facial expressions no you could just tell. "Then why are you here?" The two red slits got easier. "Im here to talk you out of this plan of collecting the forbidden ideya and i also want you to apoligize to Lintery for what you did 3 years ago!" Jackal just chuckled. "How did YOU know about what happend 3 years ago?! Were you stalking her?..." The creatures eyes got angry again. "Well i err listen i was ordered to keep tabs on her as what happen-" Before He slipped it he would have to think of something."happens where i... live involves her doing something." Jackal laughed and took his deck of cards. "Wanna play a game?" He asked looking at the dark star. "What fine i guess." A barrior of cards surrounded them. "Find the fairy card and ill let you go get the death card and well hmm hmm your fate is sealed." Dark star 003 sighed. "Fine." It aggread as they began to play a game. "But first please turn around." Jackal did so all Jackal heard was a big gust of Wind then when he turned back around there stood a child a nightmaren child about the age 6 mabye. "What the?!" Jackal said stunned he looked at the kid its black and brown eyes were taunting him now. "You dont wanna see my new power." Danfed said he closed his eyes and when he opend them they were 5 point black stars except in the middle all white in the shape of a star. "I aquired my fifth point and soon my eyes will complete the first cycle." Jackal grinned the game began...
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:00 pm

Chapter 22 part 2 of 2: What happend?

Lintery and her team mates arrived in a area damp, depressing and abandiond. "What happend here?" Tine yelled running around to see Nsq's dead body. "What happend?" She yelled out. Soon Danfed floated onto a mail box. "The one you call Jackal did this me and him got in a fight see he's love's games i mean games are fun to him this is all one big game to him he doesnt care if anyone gets hurt or even killed." Lintery turned around and looked at the person who said that it was that boy from earlier. "You again!" Lintery darted at Danfed and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "Tisk tisk..."
He disapeared and reapeared behind her he hit her in her weak poing the red part of the jewels on her collar she collapsed. "Thoose gems contain your life force correct if you loose it its like you never exsisted." Lintery got up and wiped her mouth. "Dang!" Spire ran out infront of Lintery so did Tine and NiGHTS. "Im not the enemy here Jackal is and i of course am just a how would you say wanderer. With my weapons the fate Nsq went through was no mere death it came from THE DEATH CARD!" A card came shooting out of Danfed's belt it was the death card. "This is my death card as you can see Jackal created it, its purpose is to kill smoke comes from it deadly smoke that can kill you in a matter of minutes." Lintery got up and coughed having one of her life force gems shattered was no laughing matter. "Ow. Dang you why do you constantly stop us!" Danfed looked at the ground ashamed of what he was doing. "Because i have to if i dont... the same fate could come upon me like it did everyone..." Tine looked worried as he said that. "Years from now to be specific 100 years from now a monster is unleashed on the world a monster that doesnt care for others he killed every nightmaren some survvived but suffered a fate of slavery. You see theese events happen because you collect all the forbidden ideya." He pointed at Lintery who just seemed stunned. Danfed disapeared Lintery thought on what he said. "What does he know i've got an idea Tine rember the forbidden ideya are connected the more you have the stronger the signal is!" Tine put her forbidden ideya on a table and so did Lintery they glowed and a image appeared of a desert. "Looks like this is an area with forbidden ideya."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:42 pm

Chapter 23: The desert town of min

NiGHTS said bye to the team and headed off for a different adventure. "Well the desert is in front of us no turning back i guess." Lintery stepped forward it was like something you would see in aladin. "Hey Spire?" Spire turned to Tine. "Yes?" Tine looked at him and said nothing. "I-i-i-m s-o-r-r-y t-h-a-t." Spire looked at her and hushed her and gave her a drink from his water bottle. She took a deep breath after the drink and said what she had to. "Im sorry that i yelled at you it was my fault i should have been more careful where i was going." Spire smiled he patted her on the back she said to him with a smile. "I hate you." Spire said the same thing back with a smile. Lintery coughed and said. "Sorry to break up your little love fest BUT WE NEED TO GET BACK TO THE MATTER AT HAND!!!" Tine and spire aggread they turned to Lintery. "Now thats better ok listen my plan is simple we need to find people who might know about something here like where the forbidden ideya is." Tine asked a question. "But how Lintery?" Lintery frowned. "I dont know Jackal lover based this chapter off of paper mario's desert chapter." "Whats that?" "I dont know some video game in the mortal world." (Fourth wall their breaking the fourth wall) "Ok well we might as well get started."

Danfed appeared in a area opisite from the desert he looked into the lake and frowned seeing his reflection and his two best friends reflection he sat down and weeped. "They were so inocent..." He heard a rustle in the bushes he looked behind himself to see his brother!!! "Hello my little brother." Danfed didnt say anything he stared at his brother his brother apposed to him was the opisite of colors where as Danfeds skin was greyish white and his horns were black and grey his brothers skin was pure dark black and black eyes with the red outline his horns were grey and black his clothes were red with black on the sides the black was in the shape of flames he also wore grey pants. "WHATS THE MATTER?!! affraid to give your older brother a hug." Danfed got up he was seriously ticked. "YOU WILL PAY BROTHER FOR SERVING THE DEVIL!" Danfed charged at His older brother he just smiled and grabbed his little brother by the collar of his shirt. "Aw look at that you just got your fifth point well you still need to fill the middle part of the dark star in before your eyes can be like mine." Danfed's brother closed his eyes and opend them his pupils were replaced with a black 6 point star. "You like." Danfed's brother said as Danfed store at the sixth point he had dreamed about aquiring the sixth point but only in his dreams. Danfeds brother dropped him and looked at his pathitic little brother. "Haha well little brother this was only a small drop in to see how you were coming along im not impressed get stronger and mabye one day we will fight." Danfed's brother disapeared laughing evily.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:43 pm

(this is where some dark its will come in theese parts ARE DARK dont read if you are scared of stealing, evil beings if you dont read this chapter p.m me and ill give you a nice short summary)

Chapter 24 part 1 of 4: Lintery and the tough! (reason its 4 parts is cause of a segmant for each section Tine, Lintery, Spire, ect)

"Well im going to go to the tough sector of this area you two decide what your going to do meet me back here in 4 hours." Lintery flew off leaving Spire and Tine. "Ill go to the oasis of this area." Spire told Tine. "I guess that leaves me with the shopping district." Spire took out a water bottle and tossed it to Tine. "Keep your fluids up its really dry here." Tine nodded and took off flying fast to the shopping district Spire also took off.

Lintery got to the tough/thief side of town. It wasnt long before someone tried to steal from her. "Get away from me creep!" Lintery shot an ideya at him and walked into a bar evil faces looked a her. Mostly they would try to steal Lintery kicked them down before they could steal anything from her. "Pathitic Now does anyone here Know about the forbidden ideya?!" She shouted out one of the toughest guys and his goons came up to her. "Yeh i know come with us and will tell you!" Lintery laughed. "Gladly." Lintery gave off a confident smile her eyes now glowing. They took Lintery to a back alley and the two goons blocked her off leaving her to face the leader. "You really want to try this?" Lintery said with a devilish smile her eyes were now glowing bright. "Move or scream and we wont hesitate to kill you!" Lintery rolled her eyes. "Haha you fools you think you can steal from me well you got another thing coming!" Lintery then felt herself black out the thing was she was still consious. Her eyes now glowing bright her shirt collor changed from Dark blue to white with a pink dragon on the front. He flight control wings were replaced by two small angel wings. "..." Lintery said nothing as the goons surrounded her she stood still as they closed in on her she let out a yell loud so loud it sent them flying back. She grabbed them and defeated them one by one until the leader was defeated she looked at him and stepped on his chest and pointed the barral of the ideya launcher at him. "NOW TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW!" The leader cowered. "dont kill me please ill tell you the forbidden ideya all i know is that to get the one here you need some sort of code word." Lintery stopped her clothes and wings returned to normal her eyes not glowing anymore. "Oh ok well still stop trying to steal ok!" Lintery took off to find more info defeating the leader of the tough part of the town ment she was one of them now and would be left alone.

Last edited by Jackal lover68 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:51 pm

Chapter 24 part 2 of 4: Spire relaxes at the oasis! (reason i wrote 4 chapters today was i was bored)

Spire made it to the oasis looking around he saw some lemons and other fruit he smiled. "Well lets see..." Spire floated around to see if he could find anything. Oh he found something he found a nightmaren it was himself. "Hello me." The being resembled both NiGHTS and Jackal. "Hey your me before i was turned into a rock and forced to live in this life size NiGHTS White doll." "Yes but listen you need to know something its about the forbidden ideya." Spire listend. "I learned that the thing Jackal is after is something passed down to make what are called super's they are beings that can possibly be an ultimate army thats why the door was locked up and the 6 forbidden ideya were created." Spire asked. "But why?" "To be a key to be percise. Theese ideya act as a key they give the user power but that power is turned into coruption." "I see." Cront nodded. "Now hurry back to Lintery and them tell them this info!" Spire nodded and headed back.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:00 pm

Chapter 24 part 3 of 4: Tine meets the ruin girl.

Tine got to the ruins and opend up her bottle of water she some of it she looked around there were some pretty good deals. "Hmm should i i should be gathering info but. NO I need to get this info!" Tine went around questioning about the forbidden ideya but then she came to a girl in a desert outfit. "How do you know about the forbidden ideya?!" The girl said dragging Tine into her shop. "What!" Tine shouted at this girl. "You must give up on this quest your doing! You of all people arnt ready. Tine was offended by this she was plenty ready. "IM READY!" Tine shouted. "NO you have weakness..." The girl removed her hood to reveal snake eyes. "Weakness i never!" The ruin girl paced around Tine. "Yes weakness you are in love, love is weakness!" Tine said nothing she didnt want to say anything about Spire. "Give up love sister come join usss in the hunt for the forbidden ideya!" Tine said nothing for a moment but then said. "NO I WONT!" The girl hissed and her arms disapeared. she was slowly turning into a snake. "HEY LEAVE ME ALONE!" Tine yelled zapping the beast she ran till she got back to the spot Lintery and Spire were both there. "Tine what happend?" Spire asked. Tine explained but left out the fact of what her weakness was. "Ok lets find a place to stay for the night and then we will explain what we found out." Lintery said they all walked into a hotel.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:29 am

Chapter 24 part 4 of 4: Explination of the forbidden ideya

Lintery and her team got into the hotel got their rooms Spire was in the room next to Tine and her. They all met in Lintery's and Tine's room. "So what did we find out?" Tine asked. Lintery began. "During my trip to the bad side of town i found that there is a code word and you need two desert sea shells to get to the temple." Tine began next. "I found out that Jackal and us arnt the only people looking for the forbidden ideya." Spire said after Tine. "I found something about hte forbbiden ideya they are a key to a temple that holds power." Tine looked at him. "What kind of power?" She asked him. "The thousands of years kind." Lintery said nothing then said. "I see well we can only hope that we get the forbidden ideya first anyway Spire, Tine i need to ask you something." "What?" They both said. Lintery covered her face then stopped. "Am i tense now a days?" Spire nodded yes. "Dont worry its only cause of Jackal." Lintery smiled she went to her bed and fell asleep. Tine looked at Spire. "Hey spire?" Spire looked at Tine. "Yes?" Tine looked at him and asked why he was in a doll body. "Well im in a doll body because of a curse." Tine sat next to him. "What kind of curse? And how did it happen?" Spire looked as if he was going to start crying he began. "It all started 3 years ago a goddess visited me and told me i was to protect a new maren to come into the world Lintery so i rebeled and well here i am." Tine looked at him with the same saddness. "But is there any way to turn you back?" Spire said nothing then he said. "No i dont know that i think i can be turned back." Tine gave him a soft gentle smile. "Why dont you go get some sleep we have had a long day." Spire nodded and went back to his room Tine yawned and ploped down on her bed and fell asleep.

(this marks the end of the dark parts for now)

Last edited by Jackal lover68 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:24 pm

Chapter 25: Nightmare of pure hate!

Ok imagin a area forest like but much like a nightmare Lintery stood alone in the field not saying a word she looked really pale sick almost. As she looked up Jackal appeared and attacked her knocking her far she hit the ground as she hit into a tree she got up a little dazed Then she stepped back she felt something behind her she bolted around a bomb blew up in her face sending her into the sky she looked as chameleon appeared right behind the area she was standing. She tried to scream out for help but nothing she couldnt talk Jackal ran and jumped behind her and hit her in the back with a hammer from a card. Lintery yelled in pain as she was sent down to Queen bella, bella shot her with a spot of acid Lintery took battle stance now feeling like fainting. NO shw couldnt she ran at Chameleon but as she hit him he disapeared in a puff of smoke he reapeared behind her and hit her sending her into the tree bella spun a web making her stuck to the tree bella, and chameleon both stepped back and Jackal appeared infront of her. He took out his death card and placed it on Lintery's forhead he dropped it to the ground and smoke surrounded her she coughed hard she woke up at this point.

It felt as if she was in much pain as before. She groaned as she got up this was the worst pain ever. Tine looked at Lintery. Lintery pain groans woke her up. "What happend to you?" Lintery looked at Tine. "I dont know but all i know is." Lintery explained her nightmare to Tine. "I see." Tine went to the bathroom and changed into her school girl clothes she walked out to see Spire had made his way in the room allready. "I told him." Lintery said. "I see." Tine replied. "What i think is that Jackal is messing with us and that means he must be catching on we need to hurry." Spire told the group. Tine sat down she was bored. "I guess but we still dont know where the forbidden ideya is." Lintery looked at her. "I do its in the ruins we passed on the way here and that door is locked the code word is sand of sands and we need the seashells which i have right here." Tine gave a look that said what the heck. "Sorry but i um found them in my dream and took them with me." Spire then said. "Well lets head out to the ruins!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:31 pm

Chapter 26: The ruins of SAND (how origanal again)

Lintery walked up to two stones and placed a seashell in each she stood infront of each and said. "Sand of sands!" Then a temple started to appear from the sand it stopped growing Tine said. "WOW HOLY CRUD!" Tine ran inside Lintery and Spire also followed. As they got in they found several rooms. "Ok so how do we get through?" Lintery asked. "I can help you." A voice came from behind Lintery and her team turned. They saw that kid. "Hey kid why do you keep following us!" Lintery shouted at him. Danfed blinked twice and smiled devilishly. "Look do you want to get through or not i can help you IF YOU JUST LET ME!" Lintery stompped her foot. "How do we know you wont betray us!" Danfed sighed. "Like i said before i dont care for any of you however i do care that everyone in the future well be killed! AND I NEED TO HELP YOU TO PROVE SOMETHING TO MY BROTHER!" Danfed shot back did he just say that last part he didnt want to. Lintery mummbled. "FINE but leave us alone after we get passed." Danfed aggread and hit a block a door plopped open. "Ok follow this path and you'll find a creature its a worm of sorts that made its cave down there and if you get the forbidden ideya. DONT USE IT!" Danfed disapeared in a puff of smoke Lintery and everyone went to the bottom of the stairs and started this dungeon.

Danfed reapeared infront of the council. "Good Danfed your back!" This voice sounded like a knife scaping against a chalk board and a rock. "Y-y-yes sir." Danfed said bowling. "What a weak Dark star show us your form!" Lightning struck Danfed and the body disapeared showing only a black star. "Now you may change back..." Dark star 003 changed back the leader took his yellow belt. "HEY GIVE THAT BACK!" The leader looked at Danfed evily. "This belt isnt of use you dont need it to hold up your pants so why do you use it?" Danfed fell to his knee's with sadness. The gem that Danfed had been ordered to get appeared in the leaders other hand. The leader snapped it in half and put one on the top half and one on the bottom half of the belt. "Huh?" The leader waved his hand and the belt was back over Danfed. "Now leave my sight!" Danfed nodded and hit his watch he disapeared.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:13 pm

Chapter 26: Why are we fighting a worm!

Lintery and her team ran down the hall way they were almost at their destination. "Hey Lintery!" Spire yelled to her. "WHAT!?" She yelled back. "Why do you hate Danfed?" Lintery looked ahead. "I hate that kid yes but i dont care. He has a connection to something bad i dont know." Spire said nothing he looked ahead Danfed had told him of his future. When they got at the area they saw nothing Lintery moved in a step closer then she swore she saw something move in the sand. "Now where is that forbidden ideya?" She stepped closer a worm came out of the sand it was huge the size of a statue. "What is this worm?!!" Tine shouted she was grossed out by it. "Kill it i hate worms!" the worm roared a familiar roar. "Wait a minute that roar is the roar of a himen creature!" The worm roared again. Tine cowered into a corner. Spire seeing this ran up to Tine to check on her. "Lintery you can do this you have the strength!" Lintery nodded in aggrement to Spire's words. "Ok you monster i have trained hard sence my fight with the Himen frog and also have learnt to control some of my potential." the beast did nothing but wiggle around. "Ok Himen worm know the name that is Lintery!" Lintery charged at the beast sending several sun comings and ideya at it. She bounced onto its back and shot the eye on the back with a ideya.

Jackal and his team ran out to a area where the heck were they. "What happend i rember us in that castle but now where are we?!" A voice came from behind. "I brought you here." Jackal and his team turned. They saw Danfed's brother. "Hello all." Jackal took out a card and looked at this nightmaren. "Oh no you dont wanna fight me..." "WHO ARE YOU WHERE HAVE YOU BROUGHT US!" Danfed's brother laughed. "Your at the future." Jackal said nothing. "Ha ha well well well why are you collecting the forbidden ideya?" "To unlock the door to the supers." Danfed's brother circled them. "Well i can help you behold this expantion to the death card makes death instintanious." "Why are you helping us?" "Because i want you to kill Lintery."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:48 pm

Chapter 27: A plan of control (this is the part where the war will start woot!)

Wizeman and reala looked at eachother wizeman then said to him. "Unleash her." "Micro impossible you know how she gets!" "I know but this Lintery situation will not stop. Also i have learned that Jackal and his team are trying to get the forbidden ideya and another group as well." Reala flies to a place in nightmare a door says danger he opens it you just see a pair of eyes looking devilish.

Lintery hits the worm in the eye one final time killing it. The forbiden ideya comes to her she holds it up victorious. "I always win." She said with confidence. "Lintery you shouldn't think like that or you know something bad could happen." Lintery looked at Spire he was right. "I know its just that i've got a bad feeling like a war is starting." NiGHTS flies in. "EVERYONE OUTSIDE NOW!!!" s/he shouted Everyone headed outside Of course Spire got stuck with carrying Tine who was still paralyzed from fear. As they got outside they saw Tine? "What the?" Spire said looking at The other Tine. "Hello wait i lost you guys and who is that girl." Tine opend her eyes and looked at the other Tine. "What the." Tine yelled. Litnery stepped up to the other Tine. "I have a idea to tell which the real one is." "WHAT!!!?" Everyone shouted. "One of you kiss Spire." The fake Tine said ok right away while the real one just blushed and said no way. "Thats the real one." Lintery said with a smile. The fake Tine changed form it wore a white cloack so you couldnt see what it looked like. "You are lucky no one has guessed who i was before." "Who are you!?" Tine yelled. "Well i am Jackal lover's only REAL loyal maren to Wizeman he has loyal maren but im loyal 100% due to a treatment i got years ago. My name is Micro." Spire looked angry. "Hm hm well look up!" Everyone looked up to see a barrage of ships. "Now i must go so have fun dieing." Several beast appeared and she disapeared. "Great..." NiGHTS said. Tine took her battle pose. "This time i wont hold back!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:26 pm

Chapter 28 part 1 of 2: The super bad part (i doubt you'll guess what happens in part 2)

Lintery and everyone began fighting the beast. Lintery jumped at one and hit it killing it there had to be 12 of these beast 3 for each. After an hour of fighting they looked up there were still battle ships. "We should go." Spire then told everyone. "Ok NiGHTS and me will take the front battle ships while Tine and Lintery take the end of the ships." "Will do." Lintery said with a confident smile she flew off to the end of the line of the ships so did Tine.

"This is your moment Jackal kill her now." Danfeds brother told him Jackal ran out to where Lintery was rain began to downpour. "Haha this will be great!" Danfed's brother said. "Now to take care of a problem." Danfed's brother walked off he got to a area dark depressing he walked up to a bed to see that she wasnt here. "Looking for me." Micro said still in her cloak so you couldnt see her face. "Ha how did you?" "I knew you were coming." "I see how?" Micro chuckled.

Lintery ran and stoped. Jackal was standing infront of her. "Lintery run now!" Tine yelled. "IDIOT JACKAL!!!" Lintery jumped backwerds and shot a sun coming at Jackal he jumped. Jackal laughed evily. "Die Lintery!" Tosses super death card at Lintery. "AHH!" screen goes black.

TO BE CONTINUED

Oh no Lintery has been killed! Now Tine must fight Jackal by herself. And how did Micro know that Danfed's brother was coming. All this will be seen in part 2 of this chapter.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:15 pm

Chapter 28 part 2 of 2: Tine's fear is written (i picture this chapter with requim for a tower playing in the background but you can think of a different song if you want to bounce

Danfed appears on a black screen. "Hello all you readers as you saw last time my brother went to kill Micro." Screen changes to Micro and Danfed's brother looking at eachother. "And team only decided to split into teams to destroy the war ships." Scene changes to a heavy down pour and ships flying across the sky. "Also our main charecter DIED!" Scene changes again to Jackal laughing evily lightning behind him and Tine looking at Lintery's dead body. "Now the thrilling end to this chapter hope you enjoy and more important....... BRING A SNACK!" (insert random picture of a snack here)

Tine looked at Lintery's dead body to shocked to say anything. "You killed Lintery..." Tine said backing up. "Yes now i should kill you to." Tine looked as if she were going to cry. "No i wont Lintery i let her die..." Tine breaks down crying. "HAHAHAH NOW THIS IS IT FOR YOU!!!" Jackal takes the original death card out. Spire appear's hearing Lintery's death scream he looked horrified. "No dang it Jackal!" Jackal laughed again. "It doesnt matter i now have 4 forbidden ideya and no one can stop me!" Spire charged but he was hit and sent flying backwerds.

Danfed's brother heard the noise from in Micro's room he looked at her and smiled. "I sence a fight." "What ever look quit following me i allready have one maren following me i dont need another. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW ITS LIKE TO HAVE SOMEONE FOLLOW YOU?!!" "Oddly yes my little brother he follows me in a atempt to bring me back to justice its futile though." "What do you mean?" "Your a threat to the devil." "Say what!" "Yes the ruler of nightmare in the future." Micro took battle pose. "I dont usually fight for the fear of my cloak falling off but this time ill make an exception." "Three words bring it on!"

Tine and Spire had started to fight Jackal but were failing misrably Jackal hit them both a flash of lightning occured he was gone. "No...." The ship they were on crashes into the ocean.

Tine and Spire appear unharmed on a beach, A kid walked up to them. "You better really appreciate what i did for you two." Danfed said with a smile before walking off.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:32 am

Chapter 29 part 1 of 2: Could this be the end?

Tine woke up a day after all that happend Spire was still unconcious next to her. "How did we get here?" A kids voice came from behind her. "That would be me." Tine turned around to see Danfed. "Oh hi kid..." "Hey no thank you i saved your life!" "Whatever Lintery died." Danfed nodded his being around would only worseing things. "Call me when you have the chance ill help you and your boyfriend." Danfed tossed a card from his deck to Tine before walking off. Tine turned around to see Spire still unconcious she took out a needle and sew'd him back up. "Ow." Spire groaned in his sleep. "What should we do Lintery died." Tine layed back down next to spire looking up at the twilight sky. "Lintery she was an example of toughness." Scene goes to Lintery fighting the group of people in the alley. "And she cared about her team mates safety." Scene changes to Lintery wrapping Spire's leg in bandages. tine sighs and looks at Spire he would be takeing it harder then she was Lintery was like a sister to him. Tine stroked Spire's soft cheek hopeing he would wake so they could do something to stop Jackal before he took over the world. "Please Spire wake up." Spire woke with a cough and looked up and down "How did i?" Tine looked at him with a smile. "Danfed teleported us here..." "Danfed huh? Well hmpf." Spire looked down with sadness. "Tine i have to tell you something." "Yeah?" Spire looks at Tine in the eyes. "Im saddned by this to. But i got an idea to bring her back!" Tine looked into his eyes. "Yeah?" "Yep."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:33 pm

Chapter 29 part 2 of 2: Could this be the end?

Spire then told Tine his plan. "Lintery and wizeman's power together maybe strong enough we just need to contact Lintery's spirit and convince wizeman." "How Lintery is dead and wizeman will never-" "Yes he will i have a plan." Tine looked at him and nodded in agreement. "Well its getting late." She said looking at the twilight sky. Spire then told her. "Lintery had the tents in her back pack..." Tine frowned. Danfed walked back up. "Well hello Spire you woke and im joining you two for the moment." Spire asked why. "Because you two are going to see my brother he's planing a sneak attack on you guys." Spire didnt like having someone who Lintery hated on their team but it was only for awhile. "Ok i guess you can tag along. But you wouldnt happen to have any tents would you?" "No i dont well mabye nope that broke you see im allways on the go with that." Danfed snaps his finger and a motorcycle appears behind him. "Arnt you a little young to drive?" Spire asked. "Why yes, yes i am." Spire gave Danfed a look that said omg. "Well we move out tomarrow get a good sleep you two." Danfed disapeared for the third time. Just as Danfed disapeared Spire turned his attention to Tine who had perfectly made herself comfortable on his side and was allready half asleep. "Tine you awake." Tine said nothing but then said in a tired way. "Yeah your so soft and warm." She told him snuggling up to him. "You get some sleep." He stroked her blonde hair till she fell asleep. "Lintery good luck." Spire leaned back on the sand making sure not to wake up Tine who was still nuzzled right up to him. "She is a pretty cool girl..." Spire thought looking at Tine rembering their first meeting. "HOW DARE YOU RUN ME OVER!!!" "Like the girl with rocket shoes had nothing to do with it." "THATS WHAT IM SAYING!" He smiled they had become good friends sence that time. He had rembered what Danfed said back in the woods." "D- Dan......fed Danfed." "Well can you please tell me my future please!" "Fine you get put in a love bond with with a girl of free will i wont say who because that would ruin the future." Spire looks at Tine did he really feel this way? It fit so well the fortane teller he went to said he would be in eternal love with Tine but cut off before it could finnish. Spire blushes and looks at Tine and kisses her cheek before falling asleep himself.

Lintery awoke in a area. "Where am i?" "Welcome to the land of the dead." "Ok im no music listner but that sounds strangly like a song." "It is volitare sings it in the waking world." (QUIT BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!!) Lintery looked around. "What a depressing place." "How long am i going to be here?" "Oh 3000 years till you reform or if you are revived." Lintery looked annoiyed. "Very well where do i go in the mean time?" "You go with the strong maren group door 5000." "Ok thank you." Lintery heads off.

(also Jackal has left his team he has now been seriously corupted by the forbidden ideya)
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next