Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

2 posters

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 18 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:30 pm

Chive nodded his head as his tutor for this arrangement told him how they shall be fully partaking in their dance, not only making a full L now..but also doing it backwards! Backwards..they can do that?!
"..I see...I see..." Chive mumbled as he went over the scenario in his mind, picturing the whole thing through as he continued to shake his head in agreement, "...If you think I can do it...I am ready to give this thing a shot...!"
IT was like nothing else Chive has ever had to do...dance..in an L.....but, for little known reason to him on why, this whole thing Vaye has introduced to him..actually sounds......kinda fun..

"..Well...it's a little hard to explain..but.....it might just be me being a little silly..."
Eva didn't know how to put her words to describe this one...for sure, she's never had to explain anything before that sounds so stupid..but...this whole thing really is getting to her-...perhaps...getting it off her chest might help it somehow...sometimes..things are like that.....right...?
Eva guided Puc over to the fountain as she searched for words to use, racking her brain for anything she can put together that actually might seem believeable as she sat herself down on the fountain's edge, patting the seat next to her for Puc to take.....feeling the unhappy vibe that this conversation...is going to be a loooong conversation.....shoot her now.
"Well, you see...last night with the whole thing with Wolf..back before I woke back up-.." Eva blushed at the thought of it, "...-in your care...I...there was..there was this voice I heard..that sounded a lot like my own, but-...spoke of things I've never thought about before...it claims that I'm dead-..or..just "Eva" is dead, but it doesn't recognize me as Eva...it just calls me..stranger.....and lately..it's been coming back every now and again, a headache usually coming with it...but it keepps getting more and more frequent now, and-..the pain gets worse every time....I-......do you think there's something wrong with me, Puc?" Eva didn't know what to think about this, but anything that might explain it..she just felt any opinion or hint will do, as she turned to look at Puc, gripping her knees, "....Is there something wrong with me?"

Exo chased after Haze down the hallway, knowing exactally by the few rooms in their home, and the two he had already passed up...Haze must be headed off for the x-Piglet's room...and from what Exo had seen out of the corner of his eye beforehand....Puc had taken Eva down that way.
..This imposter fella-...he said Eva was next on his Hit-List, right? Well gosh, if Exo knows anything about Hit-Lists, you tend to keep your scheduled order or arrangements unless one shows up before the other, and since Exo heard directly Eva was second...and that she's getting an apparent fate worse than his own...something must have really overwhelmed this idiot to make him rush off with another already knowing his plans...one that's more than equiped to stop him before he even gets anywh-....uhh...
Arriving at Pucs open door..Exo veiwed from a distance away a stiff and frozen Haze, empty stare gazing into Puc's apparent empty room....unnerving vibe coming from him as he stared, breathing heavy. "...Dissapointed, are we...?" Exo asked with a corss of the arms, watching as Haze nodded his head slowly, still stuck staring into where his sibling was..just moments ago.
"..I was so close to being able to meet her for the first time.." Haze stated softly, feeling that where she sat last...was on that very bed before him. " I'll definately find her though..and I'll save her from your sister.....but since she's gone somewhere for a while...I'll have to wait for her to come back..."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 18 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:30 am

"Of course you can Chive, you just have to practice." two 'L's in opposite directions in three beat time for each make the square that they must perform as a couple, although it can be rather difficult for those dancing the waltz with little experience, Vaye believed Chive with his bold determination, can master this dance well. "On your lead, we'll begin."

Puc listened carefully to Eva's recap of last night. She had recently been hearing a voice, similar to her own....Puc's first guess was a doppelganger. "Wolf did the same thing to me before her found a way to escape...so the voice talking to you....is the same type of doppelganger as Wolf, and just like Wolf, this alternative you must be a reflection of your past self....you must have change a lot since then..." Puc answered bluntly, of course she has changed! Before their encounter, Eva must of a been on of Wizeman's loyalist servants, and untill she discovered love and became the pleasant and collective Eva that Puc defines as his lover.

Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:18 pm

This was it..the point in time in which Chive will lead the two through their frst dance with the best percission and accuracy he can muster..he felt ready....it was up to him now.
"..O..kay..." Chive replied as he looked down to his feet again, getting his posture perfect once more as he looked from foot to foot, still finding the concept of the whole thing to be a little irregular...but intresting enough to try, as he lifted his foot and moved it with Vaye's, trying his best to keep the flow of the music tied with his movements as he lead them through another - as Chive has come to call them - L shape.
Chive wasn't affraid to admit this dancing thing felt completely odd to him, completely diffrent to everything else he's ever done in his existance...but even so...even if he did feel a little out of character-...he.....something in him..still wanted to do this. Still really wanted to do this.....his feelings for the beautiful being in yellow before him.

"..There's a Wolf...inside me..?"
Eva-..Eva couldn't believe it....there's one of those things that keep popping up-..there's one of those things inside HER? Wha-...but..how did it get there?? ..Can she get it out?? ..Wh-....a reflection of how she used to be?? But-...but this thing isn't like her at all! No, it can't be! She was never like Wolf! She was just Eva back then, and she's still Eva now-..!! ..But....wait....changed...? ..Has she really changed..? Changed....maybe a little bit-...after all, she isn't under her MAster's care anymore...that's probably done some hardly signifigant changes to her..maybe-....and then of course there was when she met Puc..got to know him better than anyone ever has..maybe-..having an open mind about trying the new things he sweetly offers has changed something....but even then, she's still Eva, is she not? She's always been Eva...so why does it feel...like she sn't even that anymore....?
"...Hey, Puc..." Eva began softly, looking down to her lap as she spoke, hiding her heavy heart deep within a quiet voice, "..Back when you first met me...and I brought you to my chambers for the first time..compared to how I am now...to how I behaived back then......am I really not Eva..anymore..?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Vaye followed Chive's movement as well as she could, but....it felt so....misplaced....Chive still struggled to follow with the 3-beat time, and sometimes he almost stepped with the wrong foot....Vaye knew it couldn't be helped, after all it is his first time performing this dance....but yet...she didn't want to feel out of place, out of step....forgive her Chive, these thoughts.....just secrets kept from you..."....it's not perfect...but it's a start." Vaye said quietly, glancing away from Chive.

Puc sensed pulsing through him, the same fear Eva has been feeling, but kept his cool, it was obvious that as much as she disliked Wolf, she wasn't too thrilled of having one of those inside her. "I don't understand what you mean, you will always be Eva, no matter what. Now are you different from when we first met, of course. We barely knew each other, I was just a servant given to a new master...and please don't mind me asking, but you chose the time we first met to compare to now. Do you think this...other Eva, is from the time when we first met?"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:25 pm

That's it...that's all he can do now, just wait for his sister to come back to him..so he can finally meet her for the first time, and be able to hear what her voice sounds like-
"..You think I'm just going to let you sit here and wait for my sibling to come back so you can shoot her through the head?" A hot reply from Exo echoed, waking HAze up from his min-tranze as he turned curiously to meet the eyes of the defensive Exo, looking straight down the barrel of one of the twin guns he posseses as it lined up perfectly with his forehead, "The only thing you're going to do is-"
"..Shut up, please." Haze replied neutrally, pulling his own gun within the blink of an eye, before a gunshot rocked the hall, bullet striking Exo is his shoulder, making the terribe troublemaker reel to the floor in agony..Haze sucessfully making his talkative pest hush.
A few clicks echoed from Haze's still raised gun, and soon the trigger was pulled again, a pellet shooting down into Exo's unprotected chest before a net caught and bound him to the floor and walls around, keeping the wounded and bleeding Exo stuck in his place, as Haze meerly sat himself down gently on the floor...staring into the empty room before him...waiting for his sister...first target on the list, now bumped to the second.

Eva's heavy heart lightened in its harsh pound as she listened to Puc reassure her, convince her that the voice's claims are just words, not true fact....but eve then-...the real..her.....Puc agreed that she has changed sine the first time they exchanged words, but-....who..is the real her..?
"...Well...maybe..I haven't a way to be sure about it, but..possibly....I remember, back before I met you and my duty for Master was the main thing in my life, I remember I used to always behaive in a certain order, even maintain a specific order of speaking..such as Chive tends to always avoid using contractions, prefering to use the two words it would have combined seperately...I used to take in the same form of talk before I loosened that behavior a little-...it's just....the voice, when it bekons to me...it repeats that old stricter voice...even my old tone of addressing someone....and I haven't really spoken in such ways...since before the time I knew you.."
..This thing inside her..Puc might be right about it, it could be the reflection of how she was at the time they met-...but....this thing inside her....didn't it before-....no one has ever murdered her, or else she wouldn't be here.....a boy that murdered her.....this voice knows something about someone that has no place in her past memories....so, could it be-..that this thing goes back as far as before her thoughts were rewritten?
Eva scooted close to Puc, numbing cold forming inside her chest at the thought of it all....if this thing acts anything like Wolf, then-...the way Wolf acted towards her-....this thing......will do to Puc.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:21 am

Puc looked up at the darkened sky, their battles were far from over. With this voice inside Eva, it was only a matter of time before this alternate Eva makes her escape, and becomes yet another enemy in their life. "If that's true, then this other form of you came about before we met, an Eva who had no memory of her lover...." Puc remembered that Eva, how could he forget.....that Eva, was the one he met, and forced himself to fall in love with....how ironic...that who he forced himself to love many night cycles ago....he eventually fell in true love with....and that voice, or any other threat, won't be able to break.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:50 am

..An Eva with no memory..of her lover....no knowledge of the wonderous time and adventures she had gone on with the one that she had let take her heart....if this being inside her acts the way Eva believes it will, then...Puc won't be safe at all-...that Eva would see his handsome maskless face as proof of his unloyalty to the one that gave her existence, and therefore...she would dispose that which has no purpose, just to clean up the filth lurking arund that has strayed from her loved Master.
"..I see." Eva replied quietly, turning her paled face back around as she looked down to her knees, which both remained still gripped in each hand, strained look in the eyes...before a light laugh came from her mouth, dry eyes closing as Eva's head lowered slightly.
There was hardly a thing Eva could say that was positive out of the things she come to know from all this-..but...at least there seems to be one thing she won't have to fret on.
"..At least it seems I won't have to worry about having a rival for you, then."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:20 pm

SPiTE spent his time relaxing, relieving the tension placed upon him by master, so he thought. Of course he didn't understand....he remembered being attacked by Reala, no chance of survival, and yet he reappeared at the home of that red nightmaren.....There was no way he could have lived....so is this....is this life real?

The room became silent, leaving Vaye puzzled to why it ended so early?? "The music stopped..." Vaye stated obviously as nudged Chive towards her, "maybe we should call it a day..." But before Chive could give his answer, a lone violin, played the tone of the waltz just heard, from up above them.

Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Chive continued his attempts to stay in rythum with Vaye's supurb grace as best he could, so focused on mastering this odd dance of her's..that it took until she had pointed it out to him...that the music had been silenced.
...Odd..what..could have shut their song off like that? Chive has not done anything that's diffrent from what he's done when he turned the song on, yet-..all silence now. He was unsure to the cuase of this weird occurance, but perhaps Vaye's right...maybe this would be a good point to call it a d-
Suddenly, the song began its melody again....though only through the lovely and echoing sounds of a violin, in place of the full orchestra and its tone from before.
Violin-.....there has to be reason for this-...a viloin? ..No-...if the music truely had turned itself back on for them, it wouldn't have halted to a single instrument.....but-..what could this be, though...nobody is here except for the two of them...
Chive's body stiffened, arm pulling Vaye closer to him as he stared around in wach...perhaps it's just him, but....they were undoubtly alone...before.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Vaye looked at Chive as the melody of a single violin echoed through the ballroom. Chive felt stiff, as if something caught his attention. "Chive....did you want to stay?" Vaye asked, curious if Chive made the music occur a second time. A figure peered down from his perch on the top of the chandelier, enjoying the movements of his visitors as he continued to play a beautiful tone on his instrument , he didn't want the couple to leave just yet.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:49 pm

Chive didn't know what it was, he wanted to just go back to spending his time in peace with Vaye...but this feeling in him..just wouldn't go away...there was something off about this place now-....there just has to be something off! "..I...I accidently just remembered a part of the song that I like, which made it want to play it for me again...sorry about that, Vaye. We may leave if you wish to."
..Maybe it really is just some nerves left over from the war getting to him. By the looks of it, Vaye doesn't seem at all fased by this weird feeling that he has in his gut...he's..proabably just being a goof as always...that's all this is.
It's still just the two of them, alone..enjoying just being able to..be that way.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:41 pm

As much as Vaye enjoyed the ball room, but Chive would never be able to master the dance in one night. A good night's rest is all Vaye wanted at this point, and would be more then happy to come back whenever Chive was ready to practice again. "I think we are done for today. Please take us home Chive." Vaye asked pleasantly as the music stopped once again, with the interruption of a solid screeching note.
The terrible noise cause Vaye to hold her head to ease out the ringing blaring through her mind. What was that noise. Her mind refocus, she noticed a figure above the chandler holding a violin and bow like a bow and arrow, pullen back, and ready to fire.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:26 pm

After a day of dancing awkwardly with Vaye, going home for a rest did seem wonderful to Chive...and hey, maybe he can come back sometime and practice this annomally himself..suprise Vaye with an incredible improvement and wisk her right off her feet.....yeeeeah...but first things first, it's time to go ho-...
..But a terrible screeching rocking throughout the room shattered Chive's thoughts in an instant, sending him ducking his head low as he sheilded it with his desperate hands until the noised seased its torturing cry.
..What in the world was that?? Did he do that?? What in the worl-....wha...huh..?
It stumped him to see it, but Vaye has caught something intresting with her keen eyes it seems...and unsure himself, Chive let his gaze follow her's upwards to the top of the chandelier, to see none other than an attacker by appearance...aiming his bow and-...and violin right at them???
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:42 pm

Great....another attacker....and their day was about to come to a close, now this jerk decides to appear and join in on their music. How impolite! "Chive..honey...can you make the portal now?" Vaye asked, as she batted her eyes at him. As long as Chive is occupied, Vaye would be able to to take on this creep.
The attacker had no intention on harming these dancers, but visitors have not appeared for sometime. SO for whatever playful dancers he can find....he'll gladly keep for himself.

Puc breathed warmly as the sky faded from orange day to blue night. A humble transition to a series of unexpected twists. "Whatever is inside, no matter what, I'll keep you safe Eva, always." Puc had to keep this promise...Eva was fearful of the creature she called "Wolf"....she had to be kept calm....and be herself.
"We've been here for awhile...let's try going back."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:31 am

Chive blinked his eyes at Vaye's simple request. ....Honey...?
...Honey....Vaye called him Honey.....he's never had anyone call him Honey before.....it made him blush a little....but he would gladly follow out with what Vaye wanted.
Wanting to make their exit away from this odd strange person as quick as possible Chive went ahead and set to tracing a paraloop back to his quarters, soon creating the portal, as it showed the pure white room in perfect contrast to the entirely warm and grand colored ballroom the curently stood in.
Whatever this odd Nightmaren's intentios were....as long as they make their get-away quickly.....this pest won't be getting harmed..

"..Thank you.." Eva responded gently, appriciating Puc's sweet words, trading her grip of her cold boot-covered knees in favor of wrapping her arms around Puc, returning his kindness to her through a soft hug, enjoying just the feeling of him with her, once again.
Puc's right....Puc's right..! She doesn't have to be affraid of something that's inside her! It's INSIDE her! Like that thing can get out! When it all comes down to it, this thing's stuck on her terms, right? And even then...Puc's promised to protect her..yet again....such a touching thing..anyone would feel safe, just having someone like Puc....she doesn't need to be lost in fear anymore...they can go home with clear minds now.
...Perhaps they can even get a look at Puc's room one more time before they go to rest.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:45 am

Vaye continued to stare down at the musician high above, prepared to counter whatever assault this nightmaren plans. With the portal complete Vaye slowly moved her feet backwards, keeping a watchful eye on the bow that could spring out at them at any time. Vaye turned and held Chive around the neck with her arm, pulling Chive into the portal as the bow followed them silent, gracing past Vaye's horn, and lodging itself in the plain white wall on the other side.

"You're welcome Eva." Puc whispered graciously as he kissed her passionately on the lips. There was no threat that could break the love they share. No matter the challenge, Puc will see it through, that they stay safe and joyful. Forming a paraloop back to his artistic room, Puc lead Eva by the hand back to his visual masterpiece of space and creativity.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:25 am

With the portal completed Chive turned back around to face this threat along with Vaye, prepared to perform whatever he has to to make sure nothing unfortunate occurs-....but before he could even get a good eye of what is suspect looks like, Vaye had gotten him around the collar, pulling him through his portal, just barely doging a projectile fired from their threat.
The whole situation truely stumped and confounded him, but Chie had to say-.....Vaye did an impressive job about getting them around such an unknown obstical....perhaps under that soft face and sweet pair of eyes-.....there really is a cunning strong will like the others had claimed...?
As his portal closed shut and their threat severed away Chive took his gaze to his newly cracked floor, studying the object that had been aimed and fired towards them like an arrow as they made their escape...still baffled by it all to see an instrument of music as a choice weapon-..but as long as nobody got injured, it does not make much concern.
This can easily be disposed of....somewhere..

...It seems like he's been waiting around all day-....when the heck is she going to come bac-....oh-....oh, heck yes! It's a portal...she's finally come back after all!!
After waiting endless minute after endless minute, Haze has fianlly been given the prize his patience had earned him, for stepping through the produced paraloop in the room before him, clinging off the arm of some weird fellow, blushing....ewww-..even holding his hand!! The person he's been waiting for to show back up so he can take her out has finally stupidly come home.....Eva..
"Finally!" Haze exclaimed happily as the two passed through the portal, wind blowing past them as it shut itself after them, "..Toook you long enough to come back! I've been waiting for ages!!"
Despite Haze's happy expression and elated sounding tone, he truely was determined to get his sibling back from this worthless Nightmaren and meet her for the first time...but even then.......he can't kill this girl until his sibling gets out first-...but scaring his sibling out of Eva shouldn't be too hard, right???
As for Eva...she could only stare back at Haze......Exo...hadn't...beaten him..?
...This person is definately that thing from before-..and it''s even been waiting for them??
"Alright, I just wanna get straight to business, okay?" Haze began with a chuckle, pulling out one of his guns with a slick movent, ripping it from its holster and spinning it around to point at the two all in one movement, "Red head step forward....weird other guy, step back. If you just do what I say, this room will get a lot less messier when it's all done!"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:59 pm

Vaye exhaled a much needed breath as the portal closed behind them. Barely able to dodge that silent but deadly arrow, Vaye kept her pulse in check as she breathed in and out, looking at Chive as he examined the damages to his floor. "At least we made it out of there alive, though I don't think we should go there anymore..." Vaye was disappointed that she had to give up her favorite ballroom to that mysterious musician, but for their safety, they could not venture there again.

From an escape route into a trap, the threat they avoided was waiting for them on the other side. No turning back now, Exo couldn't stop him, so it was up to Puc and Eva to save their home from this menace. Apparently, this nightmaren was after them for....business....of course! That nightmaren....that gun....the same one he saw in his vision, "The famous Haze Bullet....what order has Wizeman given you to come track us?"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:07 am

"..You know my name????" Haze asked with amazement in his eyes, looking to Puc as if he were the most brilliant being alive, completely and utterly astounded that Puc could know such a secret thing like Haze's name, without even meeting him....while Eva could only give a dumbfounded face. ..."Haze Bullet"...is Exo...so.....if this thing is "Haze Bullet" now......oh, gracious...this thing is a copy of the biggest idiot in existance??
Haze gave a hearty giggle as he filtered out his suprise from him, trying to compose himself and focus back on the given task at hand..but even so-....this fella's sure something! Getting his name right.....wow!!
"Wizeman's order? Geez, guy! You sure know a lot for someone that's been absent for a lot of stuff around here! ..Eeeeeell....I'm not really here "order-wise", buuut-....I did get your Master's permission to do whatever I please. HAH! So, with my new found invulnerability, I decided to come free my sibling that that red-faced n' red-horned lady next to you has locked up so cruely! And since I got the permission-....I'm allowed to take out anybody that gets in my way~!"
"It's not my choice to have this thing in me!" Eva called out, meerly to be shot down by a loud, "SHUT UP!" from the impulsive little brain of the gun-slinger in the doorway, several clicks playing from the outstretched gun in his right hand, before a white finger moved for the trigger, "I want my sister back! I've already taken down you brother, and I'm gonna kill you anyways after I get her! ....Just fork her over now!! I want my sister now!!!"
Eva could only stare yet again, looking down the barrel of the gun aimed for them, pulsating feeling drifting slowly through her head, feeling the entity inside her awaken..unable to hear anything...but the voice inside her head..repeat its single plea.
"...Release me.....Release me....Release me.....Release me.."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:31 am

"Either way....death is expected..." Puc whispered, holding the frustration that is occurring from this negotiation. If Wizeman gave him permission to roam free....he already knows of what's to come...but Puc won't let that happen, it just can't.....Puc stepped in front of Eva, facing the well armed psychopath, fully aware of the danger he had brought himself into, but also the safety he can provide Eva....Haze's target.
"I won't let you harm Eva, even if it is for that voice inside her...Just leave now.....or try and stop me....."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:48 pm

Although her hearing had suddenly failed her, leaving her deaf and unusre as to what words were being tossed from Puc to Haze in such a fashion...her inability to hear..didn't matter to her..at all now....all Eva saw was Puc place himself infront of her...using his own body as a barrier to block whatever might come shooting over to them from the lunatic's pistol from striking her. ..Puc...Pu..no, Puc-...! ...You don't have to-...he's not after you...! ..Please-..don't do this, Puc...she can't live a single day, knowing she will never see your face again...
Eva wanted to just hold Puc close..tell him she loves him....but placing herself close to him, no words escaped from her moving mouth, her voice that once was able to express any feeling its connected heart felt, silenced for unknown reasons...and even then...soon Eva's feel of Puc next to her slipped away, only left with sight as her only ability keeping her here..every other sense.. every other function out of her control....but unknowingly....in the hands of the one inside her.
"Haze." Eva's voice stated without soul, a seperate voice all in its own speaking straight from Eva's own mouth, "Place your gun away..I want this one."
With his wide eys blinking rappidly, Haze let his gun limply fell to face the floor as his arm flopped down to his side, rying to look at the person behind the meddlesome fellow infront of her, wanting to know, OH, know so bad!! Is it still that bad one..or has his sister finally come out yet?!? "I put my gun down!" Haze responded back with a yell, unsure if his sibling could hear him, since she was clearly out of sight, except for the horns....still grotesquely RED, "I put it down! I put it down, do you see??"
"...I cannot see you, Haze....but I can hear you..clearer than I ever have before.." The flat voice meerly stated, opposite to Haze's lively and energetic tone in practically every way, "...Haze..brother-....get me out of this dark place..!"
Haze knew what to do now! He knew how to finally get his sister out~! She has all control over her dumb little host except for the eyes..but that just makes it even more perfect~! If Eva can still see, then she'll be able to watch her little friend get shot through the head, and that'll surely send his sibling through! He can finally do it!!
"I'll get you out!" Haze replied with a happy smile, pulling his gun back up and aiming it for the middle of Puc's forehead, so exited...so exited! He's hopes that red lady's watching this right n-....wh-...ooh draaaat-....his sibling wanted his fella, didn't she??? He can't get her out if he doesn't kill the bozo infront of her-!
Haze's gun soon dropped again, baffled look across the face as he desperately searched for a plan, hitting himself on the head in hopes it would make him think faster....unknowingly...letting a little token he had collected off his defeated foe fly out of his sleeve as it skidded on the floor. ...A stolen brooch.

Chive could hear the dissapointment in Vaye's voice; she didn't want to have to let that place go after just having her first visit there...but she might be right, though....it might just be the best to just avoid traveling there anymore....concidering the threat that had fired at them-..
A yell cut Chive's thoughts off, perking his senses up as he listened in down the hall. ...Someone-....who was yelling at others to "shut up"? Could be Eva...though it didn't sound like her, even with the muffiling door in the way....sounded more like Exo....oooh-..what is he doing now..? "...It seems there might just be conflict here too.." Chive began with a sigh, getting himself up into the air as he glided to his doorway. It was saddening to see that even after everything that's happened, Exo's still as unforgiving and irrational as ever...but as Chive opened up his door and poked his head out through....his heart froze.
What Chive saw before him-...undescribeable....some white Nightmaren shouting sutff infront of Puc's room, as Chive's own brother lied strapped to the white floor, smoke steaming out of his unmoving body from the shoulder, black smoke drifting all around the ceiling as it looked for a way to escape, drifting around in the air.
..Wha-....what's-...Ex-...Ev-....he-....V-..V-..
"VAYE!!"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Puc stood his ground, facing down the barrel of Haze's gun while listening to Eva's voice...bland and monstrous. Puc couldn't turn away, it would be difficult for him to accept that...that voice has taken his lover...and one wrong move can cause a bullet to end his life....decisions....decisions....and as Haze continued to remain indecisive on when to shoot or even to shoot at all, a familiar artifact fell on the ground and slide across the floor to Puc's feet. Unafraid of being attacked, Puc bent down and picked up the dull colored brooch, and turned to face Eva.....a sad sight to see. Eva's face and horns faded to a pale shade of her normal flush, and the only thing that kept Eva in this reality...was her eyes. Staring at Puc, begging for a way out.....to no longer be a hostage. Puc attached the brooch on to Eva's collar, it was the symbol of their bond....but she needed it more than ever...

Vaye slid off the side of the bed as her name was called, hitting the ground unexpectedly letting out a loud yelp. landing face first, she struggled to get back up with a newly added sore to tend to. Rubbing her belly to ease the pain, she got to her feet and followed the sound of Chive's voice, just leading her into the hallway...to view a grotesque scenario. A white nightmaren aiming a gun into Puc's room, and a defeated Exo...captured, not moving....and bleeding into the air.....Vaye's eyes couldn't look away....what....why....why did this happen? The white nightmaren continued to yell into the room....Puc must be in there...maybe even Eva to....their family....their family was under attack....even dying.....She couldn't stop this invader from coming here and attacking those she have come to known so well...but she'll stop him now. Vaye walked back into Chive's room, dislodging the bow the muscian had used to strike Vaye...will be used again for the same action.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:57 pm

Eva felt like nothing more than a spectator to the horrible things playing before her. Unable to move her arms...her legs...even unknowingly without a voice to speak with, all she had left was what she could see before her, and even then...this is something she didn't even want to wach. Soon, to her suprise, she noticed Puc leaning down, picking something that had glistened in the light briefly as it slid on the floor and ended at his feet..soon turning to meet his eyes with hers, giving her the gift she had given him on that day-...her brooch..
Eva couldn't even feel Puc clip it on her, but she still felt it there, attached to her, connecting to her heart through an invisible signal. Eva looked back up to Puc with soft eyes, wishing she could still say how much he means to her and give him that hug...but even without being able to ask for his help, Puc gave her all the strength she needed.....it put a warm feeling in Eva's heart, smile slowly forming onto her paled face-....a warm feeling in her heart, indeed......that the being inside her..did not like.
It happened so fast it caught Eva by total suprise, without any warning at all, her heart gave a thick pound, sending a pulse through her, before everything tensed up, all ends of her turning ice cold, and suddenly the only thing she had left too, was taken from her....as she lost her sight..and her un-manned body stiffly bumped into Puc, before falling to the floor.
..Where she was now...too dark to see anything...but she was able to move though..able to feel the cold floor underneath her as she pushed herself up...she was even able to hear again, although it was muffled noises as best...what sounded like that Haze Bullet imposter giving a giggle as it echoed all through the black space. ....She had no idea of where she was now, but-...Eva....it didn't feel like..she was alone here...
"...Who are you?" A voice asked quietly from behind Eva, making her turn and glance around her to fine the source of this noise....but to Eva's shock..what she saw..was herself..standing behind her..coat polished, perfect, hanging down like a crimson curtain, hands limply hanging down a her sides...but the face was obscured by something, blured out by the black around.
"..You know who I am.." Eva meerly replied, staring up at her own reflection with hatred in her eyes, "...You just haven't met me yet.."
The being before Eva just meerly stood in silence, eyes hidden behind the black that covered them, face and its expression unknown, much as to why it's called her into this void like this. "...I have not wanted to meet you before..but choices are little and few now...your troubling four-horned friend has seen to that.."
"He's helping me fight against you!" Eva started with a sudden boast, getting herself quickly up to her feet, face-to-face with this faceless reflection of her own self, "Puc's going to help me make you go away..!!"
"...All I want is to go away.." the quiet and flat voice meerly stated, staring at the brooch glistening like the sun off Eva's collar, alomst affraid of what power that symbol holds..a tool that can be used to forever silence her, if used to its ability to. "..All I want...is to go away....you are the one that is keeping me here.."
The voice paused again, making its first movement, as its right arm slowly drifted up, holding its hand out to Eva, voice speaking softly one final thing, "...If you want me to go away...take my hand and make me.."

Chive looked at white Nightmaren as he sat giggling in mid-air, some unnerving thud from down the hall starting up his little laugh, and so far...making him keep it going for a considerably good amount of time. It baffled him who this person was, but the voice-..the guns at his waist-...even the appearance of his clothing-...he looked extrodinarily like Exo...but there was no posibility that he could ever be him...could he? With a change of his attention Chive's observing gaze changed to his unconcious brother spewing smoke on the floor. ...Chive has no idea of how long his sibling has had the injury in his shoulder, but judging by all the black drifiting up and down the hallway cieling, he's been down for quite some time....which could only mean one thing...the smoke has never pulled back into him and his wound has never closed, strictly because there is something blocking its way from closing....the bullet must still be in his arm...keeping the smoke trailing out....and if it continues...Exo will bleed dry...
They had to do something...Exo will surely perish soon if he doesn't get aid...but taking Chive's attention away, he notticed Vaye had gone missing. Looking around quickly for his loved one, he was relieved to spot her back in the room...but Chive could help but double-take at the sight of Vaye, carrying the violin in hand. ..What-.....what is she doing..? ...Vaye....what can she be doing..with that..?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:19 am

Puc's offering wasn't able to help her, only to assure Puc that she was still inside, giving him a warm smile....she can survi- Puc's eyes widen, Eva's expression changed from warm and thoughtful to being in pain, before losing her expression all together, falling towards Puc as he caught her in his arms. Puc remained silent, Eva's motionless body was limp, but remained warm by her heart....hang in there, Eva!

Vaye paced back to the hallway, that white invader still stood his ground, laughing....laughing....no...he didn't win did he....he didn't....tears fell from Vaye's watery eyes....she wanted vengeance...and she will have it. She held the bow like a javelin, and with one good throw, the bow flew done the hallway, silently approaching its target, while Vaye stared patiently, waiting for the bow to hit.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Chive watched Vaye as she brought the bow out of their room, brandishing it in her hand with such a powerful gaze...it made him wonder what was going through her mind to make her do whatever she's about to do, but...the tears pouring from her eyes-....whatever thoughts were on her mind....they were about to force her to do a impulsive thing.
Before Chive could even get his question started Vaye had chucked the bow down the hallway with an incredible accuracy, striking the white Nightmaren mid-way through his giggle right in the side of the head, making his laugh immediately fall silent, face frozen in its expression as he continued to sit as he was....before his eyes rolled up into his head..and he plumited to the floor, knocked out cold.

"...Make you go away..?"
Eva couldn't understand it-...make this thing....how can she mae this thing go away, just by taking its hand? It would have to have somewhere to go if she sent it out of her life, but...she can finally...be free..?
"..Yes....take my hand, and I shall leave our mind...leave our body.....do you not secretly want that..? Be free of me...? Finally be able to spend your time with the one you admire so.....do you not want me to go away..?"
...Eva....of course she wanted to be free....of course...be able to spend time with Puc witha clear mind after so long...she wanted nothing more....of course..she wanted it...but....this can't be anything more than a trick...can it? "...If I take your offer...just what's going to happen?" Eva asked with a soft voice, only reciving the offered hand from the being before her pushed even closer towards her. ..She...she doesn't know what to do-...she..this has to be some kind of ploy, but-...she can finally be free...this thing will go away...she can be with Puc.......it's all she wanted...it was all right out infront of her for her to reach out and take....and as Eva's hand reached up, unconvinced eyes still trying to spot the un-seeable face before her...she unclipped her glistening and luminecsent brooch, placing it into her palm, before taking the being's hand, sherieks of pain echoing out from her copy as the glistening symbol touched her skin......and then everything went white.
....Two blacks eyes soon began to blink, hazy sight focusing back into the apearance of a colorful room, feeling of another being positioned right next to the body slowly regaining its functions, and even soon...the eyes took their first look around, gazing around at no black-...no silence-..no muffled sounds-..sounds, actually clearer than ever before-...and soon, the eyes locked onto the face of Puc...four..horns....gentle eyes....it's him..she's found him....it cost her a scar on the hand..but she's here...
...All she needs is her own body...everything else has fallen into place.
...That pest is gone.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next