Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

2 posters

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 10 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Eva wasn't sure what to make of Exo's sudden intrest in his paranoid listening about....perhaps that fight with the big bad doggy has tramatized him more than Eva expected...poor little Exo. "There is obviously nothing there, you worry-wart," Eva hounded with a shake of her head, not wanting to catch this contagious unproved paranoia from her still busy brother, "Just relax and calm dow-.."
But then, both Eva and Exo were shown the sight of a knight decked in blue accend the staircase towards the infinity ideya, right at their heels, the missing opponent...Bomamaba.
"...Chive??" Exo blurted out in awe, recognizing the brillant blue shade as none of than the shade of intelligence, the shade of Chive's persona...but....no-...no, that can't be Chive up there...Chive doesn't have those horns...those plant powers...that..figure...but-..if it wasn't Chive then who could it be-..?
"VAYE!!" Eva roared in outrage, heading over on instinct with eyes lit a fire towards the theif of her sweet little Chive's persona, "You wicked wit-..! ....Let go of me, Exo!!"
"Now hold on-!" Exo retorted hotly, holding Eva's arm in a tight and firm grip, "If we just let this girl take out Bomamba, that's just less work for us!"
"Let her take care of it??" Eva snorted, still ranting her annoyance through insults, "That monster can't be trusted to do anything right! ...See?? Look there!!"
The two gazed up to the sigh of Vaye got up in Bomamba's grip yet again, stuck once more by something Eva assumed she should have seen coming. That failure...that deciever...that waste of space..! How dare she take what's not hers...that girl is finish-....finish-.....what is that noise?
...A new sound from within the forest now started up...rustling leaves and shifting branches...what else was left to show up at the gate now?? Everyone is here but Chive! ....Oh...oh no, wait...that isn't-
..But it was...a hurried and flustered Chive breaking through the leaves as he arrived at the gate, taking not one look at anyone...before diving straight at Bomamba, and tackiling her down the stairs away from his puppet master.
....Chive.....why..? ......Vaye isn't worth it..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 10 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:27 pm

Vaye couldn't lose now, not like this... Bomamba kept her grasp on Vaye using her free hand to prepare a constricting yellow thread, and reclaim her little toy. "Thought playing dress up would help you...its not kind to disobe-"
A glimpse caught both their eyes. Vaye gasped while Bomamba growled, an unmasked fighter, bolting out towards, being too quick to even react, the nightmaren struck Bomamba dead center, causing her to lose her balance, and her grip. Falling down the stairs, Vaye had her movement again, and her chance to force Bomamba out of this war. Dropping one of the rose swords, she reach her palm out, and extended a vine towards the railing of the stairs. Gaining balance and landing her feet on the ground, Bomamba hit the flooring of the dream Gate fountain with a loud thump. Holding the other rose sword in both hands, Vaye jumped from the stairs down towards Bomamba, thrusting her sword down at Bomamba's persona, her former persona....but as Vaye moved closer, Bomamba grabbed a hold of her surprise attacker, Chive, holding him up towards Vaye as a meat shield.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:35 pm

The two observers could only stare in pure shock as they watched their youngest go tumbiling down the staircase with no control over his own body. Landing dazed back at the flater ground of the fountain's stone path, Chive had no wind left in him, too disoriented and dizzy from the fall to stop himself from being thrown into the path of Bomamba as a sheild, as he now lied face up, to the blade coming straight down.
"CHIVE!!" The older two yelled out as they began to race over, no hope to beat the speed at which gravity is pulling Vaye towards their sibling and get him out of the way. ....Chive...Chive...!! ...She wasn't worth it, Chive..!!!
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:48 am

Time went slow for Vaye, looking down upon her target, her sword aimed towards....Chive. He heart pulsed at temper rate.....what was she do..? Continuing on this path...meant stabbing Chive...with little chance the blade would also hit Bomamba's persona....but she couldn't dare risk Chive's life to defeat Bomamba. The only other option..would be to adjust her fall...and giving up the chance to stop Bomamba. Vaye changed her course slightly, enough to be out of range from Chive, returning the sword back into her body, she anticipated Bomamba's trap. The cat witch gave off her wicked laugh as she held Chive in one hand and Vaye tightly gripped in the other. "How noble of you Vaye, to avoid the risk of killing a teammate, you must have learned that from Purity." Bomamba told Vaye with grin, then tilted her head to view Chive, "Now I have another doll for my collection, of course....he may be the only one I'll keep." Starring now at the charging siblings, she held out her captives and spoke loudly, "I can sense your anger quite well, you defiantly want Chive to be set free, but if I allow this I'll take the one who bears intelligence with me, after all....isn't that what you want Eva?"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:48 pm

Eva and Exo were forced to hold themselves back as Bomamba turned to them, dangiling her two hostages, one in each olive-colored palm.
..Of course Eva wants to see Chive retured safely to them...and if Miss Bomamaba could just take Vaye away, why, that would be nothing but a blessing-! But-...Eva....Eva..couldn't say..how she felt....the downed Chive's sad eyes looking over to her, piercing through her heart....she couldn't take Vaye away from Chive...it..it makes her think too much...of herself..and Puc....
"..I'm affraid you can not have either of them, Miss Bomamba..!" Eva answered with authority, stunned and confused looks from both Chive and Exo coming to her, as Eva's cheeks went a light pale pink, "...What use is there in possessing a failure and a hopelessly innocent pair of dolls anyway..? ...Not very bold, if I may say, to try and use weak excuses to get yourself on top of the situation."
..Oh, Chive.....please know older sister is only joking...on your behalf, anyway..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Bomamba was impressed by Eva's response, not predicting that as reply. "I see, very clever Eva, to know I have no use for both of them. I'm glad I chose you as my assistant. However..." Bomamaba looked down at the two she possessed, angry blue knight in one hand, and a knocked out lovebird in the other. "I will still take Intelligence as mine." Bomamba held Chive up at Eva and Exo, tossing him like a rag-doll back to his siblings. Vaye struggled to get loose....she couldn't be a mindless doll again.....who else could save her from that fate?

Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:49 pm

"Assistant?" Eva repeated automatically, confused about Bomamaba's words, but seeing her sibling carelessly being tossed to them like he were nothing but a toy took her attention right away.
Within an instant, Exo had caught the limp Chive within his arms, holding onto his identical sibling with care...but...eyes..that didn't understand....didn't understand Chive..either.....he looked back to the squirming Vaye...nope, all he sees is just another Nightmaren...but, Chive..simple to screw with Chive, sees this girl as something Exo cannot.....it still..made him wonder...
"..Well.....I tried." Eva whispered with a shrug, turning to Exo for any plan he might have left. Hey, she got Chive back....that's...that's enough to be satisfied with, right..? After all Vaye has done to her...perhaps this what is destined for her in fair treatment?
"..Surely you can just break her mask and leave her, can't you?" Exo asked his more than tired raise of the non-present brow, watching the struggling knight in blue before letting his blue eyes drift back to Bomamba, "It's no fun time living with someone you can hardly stand.." Exo stated flaty, descretly bobbing his head toward Eva as she remained unaware, "...vice versa, as well."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:08 pm

Puc had fallen into a deep once again. Being impressed with his mental work, he only hoped that getting a well deserved rest and waking next to the lovely Eva would be so pleasant...and worth the wait. But as Puc slumbered, Master piece exposed another thought added in on the blue sky ceiling. A hand with a glaring red eye in the palm stared down at Puc, Wizeman sneaked his way in to their home.

"Sorry Vigilance, but I'm not that merciful. After all, if I simply break the persona, it will surely be a 2 against 1 match. If I have Intelligence as my doll once more, the fight will be fair. But I'll let you two make the choice. Just know this, allowing me to keep Intelligence, We'll all have one day to recover, and we'll return here for the final battle, 2 vs. 2. Sounds good?"
Vaye looked at Bomamba with an angered look, she won't go down, not even by Eva's unfair decision. "Don't listen to her!!" Vaye cried out to the siblings, they can't agree with this witch's choice. "We came here to end the war today, we shouldn't take anymore dela-"
Vaye was interrupted, her throat chocked by the yellow commanding thread, Bomamba wasn't going to wait for a decision. "What will it be?" Bomamba asked again with a dangerous smirk.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:04 pm

As much as it pained Eva to even admit it...Vaye was right.....they came to end the war today, stop all violence and bloodshed today....it was everybody's plan.....it was Puc's pep talk......this war...it's ending today.
"Although such an barter is quite generous of you...Miss Bomamba.." Eva began slyly, Exo already setting his younger sibling down with care, getting where this was going just by the sound in his other sibling's voice, "..I'm affraid this war is ending..tonight...part of a pact and promise I've made...forgive us."
Even with Vaye still dangiling like clothing out to dry in Bomamba's grasp, Eva and Exo still took their move anway, both launching up into the air after springing forcefully off the ground, preparing for their first attack..with or without Vaye in that hand.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:03 pm

"End it tonight....?" Bomamba asked as she hissed at the thought, she had planned to train her doll on attacking her own lover, but guess she'll just have to wing it, "So be it, 2 vs. 2 it is!" Bomamaba continued to constrict Vaye, who tried to keep her breath and not be pulled into this trick again. "Hurry!" Vaye cried out....making that her last breath....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:28 pm

It was easy to see that Vaye wasn't going to last herself much longer at this race, conciousness aready beginging to leave her more and more by the second.
If the two of them can just knock Bomamba out...it will just be Chive's stolen mask left to break in this competition... just two masks away from getting their wish...they'll have to be smart against fighting someone such as Bomamba..her unknown skills gives her actions an unpredictable advantage, but..if they can just get the limping Vaye away...Bomamba be open to any of their attacks.

As the two went up with their matching speed Exo reached out and took his sister by the ankle, soon taking the lead as he began to lead them both back down towards the ground, spining them both down end over end like a tumbiling bouder, before swinging Eva down using his gained up momentum, leaving it to his sibling to make their first impression, as she focused a flat edged glass yellow wall above her head, the whole thing coming down like a saw blade as she continued to spin, aiming straight for Bomamba's masked face...as Chive silently watched from the cold ground.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:29 am

Bomaamba continued to focus on converting Vaye to her empty-minded personality. She looked at the attack before her, a spinning roundhouse kick by Eva, with the additional speed needed to break any solid object. She had to think fast, or be the next to leave the war empty handed. Holding up the paralyzed Vaye, she called out, "Awake my precious doll, strike down Growth!" Vaye arose to her feet like a puppet being tugged on by its strings. Summoning forth a rose sword from her palm, she gripped the handle in both hands, and forcefully swung the blade down as Eva got within range.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:34 pm

Plummeting downward towards the target with great speed Eva's field soon collided with Vaye's raisd shield, a road sword, the strong material easily stopping the assault dead in its track, a battle of strengths now being fought on both sides.
"..Wake up..Vaye!!" Eva struggled out, trying to force the weapon away and grant her the shot at the mask of Hope as she struggled against the sword, "...This..ends today..!"
Chive could only watch from his spot on the cold ground, watch as Vaye transformed into nothing more than a living doll. He just couldn't sit and watch Vaye become this breathing puppet...he has to do something to help her.....but what can he do without interfereing with Eva?
Chive didn't know, but he just had to do something for her...it's probably his fault she's so deep in this mess...!
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:45 pm

Vaye's blade, caught by Eva's advancing pressure, still continued its pursuit to complete a full swing. Vaye herself, was still lost in trance, not even Eva's words were audible. While the Growth and Intelligence proceeded with a stalemate of strengths, Bomamba decided in thought, best to have Vaye fight these two for as long as she can. Bomamba needed to regain her strength, if Vaye fails her task once again, she should have enough thread for one more doll.....perhaps Eva....yes....yes...but while Bomamba thought too deeply on her escape, Vaye had loosen her grip, Eva approached closer with her determined spirit.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:41 pm

Eva was slowly able to gain some ground in the struggle between her and the hypnotized Vaye, but only through the slipping will of the puppet fending her off..thatt, and the slipping concentration of her tempoary handler. Eva wasn't going to be able to keep this struggle up forever....yes, her efforts do seem to be getting herself somewhere in all this mess, but...the mental strain of it all from battling againsy Vaye....its..almost..too much to keep up with....but...Eva can't give this up..not when they're so..close....so close to Puc's sweet world....the fighting..ends tonight....that's what they all wanted..!

While Eva continued to break her way through Chive managed to pull his brush free from his harness, unable to do much with it now...seeing as though his target would be Vaye...but....he has an idea...he only hoped it wouldn't put her in a bad spot after performing it..
With a roll onto his side, Chive now face the battle going on ways from him, soon taking his brush and setting it down on the stone path in front of him, bristles pointing..to Vaye. With much concentration from Chive, the paint on the brush soon began a glow, as a thin stream of paint neatly began to run out of the tip of the highest bristles of the brush, extending gradually across the stones bellow him as it crawled its way over to the fighting Nightmaren, slipping all the way over towards the base of the stairs where the puppet stood her ground, before completely stopping, inches from her foot.
It strained Chive to do it, for both reasons of Vaye's safety and his own energy, but Chive shut his eyes tightly and forcused with silent concentration...and the paint broke from its normal straight path, and veered to the right, following a crircle around Vaye's feet as it ran its thin glowing self around until it met back to the starting point, a loop traced around the feet of the new bearer of intelligence, and with one more calming breath before her dare make the move....Chive lifted the brush up quickly and pulled it towards him like a fisherman reeling in a mighty catch, turning his whole body over as the line from his brush sprung to life from its flat form and enclosed around Vaye's ankles as it was yanked back, pulling the forced slave away from her captor by pulling her off her feet...as Eva soon found herself aimed for the puppet's head as their hold suddenly collapsed, forcing her to pull to the side to evade chopping the one she despised beyond reason...landing flat, at Bomamba's feet....as Exo could only shake his head.

SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:05 am

Wizeman spied on the sound sleep Puc for the sole purpose on trying to wrap around the concept, that Puc actually lost this war. He had high intentions to see Puc show his true form again, and defeat all the competitors one by one, friend or foe. Alas, he stares down at the sleep Puc.....perhaps he'll be useful for what Wizeman has planned for him next...

Bomamba was caught by surprised, her doll was being taken, and now....the fights were even. "So be it, I only hoped you would do an excellent job taking my place Eva." Bomamba said with a jagged grin across her face, "However, we both know there can only be one true winner..." Bomamba extended her palms, a dark pulse vibrated from her hands, she preferred to keep her distance at all times, but with the prize just steps away, Bomamaba was confident to be victorious.

Vaye didn't dare move her feet, caught in the wet sticky paint of Chive's magic. She looked up at him with her yellow eyes.....and at that moment, Vaye showed him she was still inside this mindless doll, trying to fight back.....tears rolled down her face....she wanted to escape.....but while she still has the urge to fight under her master's command.....she'll continue to fight....till the curse is broken...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:36 pm

Eva looked up to view the twisted and toothy grin of the bearer of Hope, an unnerving vibe drifting in the air from her hands and she gazed down on her. "...Indeed....there can be only one winner here.." Eva began quickly, getting herself to her feet as quickly as she could, "...which makes me curious...if you would tell me, what is your wish in all of this fighting, Miss Bomamba..? ..Surely...it must be quite special to you if you took another mask to get a chance at it after giving yours to me..."
..Eva didn't have a clue what anyone's reason for fighting in this compeition was other than Puc's wish, and frankily, knowing Puc...his wish will probably be the only innocent one amoung all the greedy minds in this fight...whatever Bomamba wants from this..it didn't matter that much to Eva..as along as she could buy herself a minute to think..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:17 pm

"For your information, Wizeman gave orders that I should be the true heir to this persona." Bomamba explained with greedy intents. "Must of found it more suiting to be bestowed on the true winner of this war." Bomamba let out her usual cackle as she went straight in for the attack. The dark pulse of her hands slashed through the air towards Eva. A grin appeared on the cat witch's face, she knew this battle would end the moment Eva lets her guard down.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:59 am

Eva coudn't bring herself to understand...Master had given Bomamba the persona Vaye had? It didn't make sense to her....it..truely didn't...but if Master saw it fit then-...why question it...Master..knows..best...
"EVA?" Exo called out loudly from above, waking his sibing up from her thoughts to the sight of an attack being thrown at her, only having enough time to throw up a thin feild at her side to halt and defend her from Bomamba's attack...but even then...Eva still wasn't here...Eva couldn't stop think about Master...why she can no longer go and see her Master...why her persona no longer shines the same color her Master had made it...what reason her Master has for not wanting her anymore...
Eva...Eva still didn't understand...didn't get why she isn't required to live anymore...she couldn't get it...couldn't..focus..

As the tugging of the limp puppet to safety had ended, Chive rolled himself back over, pushing him up to shakey knees as he held his pounding head in his brushless hand. "..Vaye.." Chive called out as he looked over to her, blank yellow eyes staring back, the hypnotized stare gazing through him as tears rolled down the emotionless face, "....Vaye.....I will...get you freed......I promise, I will get you freed...wait here please..Vaye...wait here if you can..please...."
With a quick snap, the line from the end of Chive's brush broke off, retracting into the bound mass around Vaye's ankles as its color shifted to gray, and the paint formed into that of a chain. He didn't want to have to lock her up...but Vaye's not in control of herself right now...it won't be forever..Chive will hurry...as Chive used his brush yet again, using it as a support to push himself back up to his feet, before taking unbalanced steps over towards the puppet master's fight, no mask on face...but the determination still there.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:32 pm

Bomamba enjoyed watching Eva daze out at her own thoughts, making it easy to read her mind and have an advantage in this fight, "Not wise to keep you thoughts open like this Eva, you've got some interesting secrets you've been hiding." Bomamba held back her attack, Eva will attack in due time, Bomamba just had to edge her on. "You still feel ashamed by Wizeman's choice to no longer need your service. How pitiful...you have the impulsive urge to see him again...your loyalty last until the end, you sure are an honorable nightmaren." laughing her usual cackle, she had one last thing to say, "Don't you want that to be your wish Eva? Don't you want to be Wizeman's servant again?"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:43 pm

How...how could Bomamba know all of that...Eva hasn't told a soul...hasn't told a soul her feelings....how..how could she know all of that!?? How could she know?!? How could-....how could-....the wish..
The wish....use that to be back with Master? She could...she could, it is possible...be back with Master, after all this time alone, and all it takes is the wish.....she coul-....NO!!! She-..she's going to use this wish with Puc! Their perfect world..his sweet wish..she's going to...Eva's going to...Puc-...Master-...Puc-..!!
"I can't..." Eva murmured silently, eyes watering as two trembiling hands caressed the sides of her shaking head, "I can't....I can't.....I can't..! I can't!!"
She can't...she can't...! Puc's wish...they're going to use it for Puc's wish! ..Master doesn't want her anymore....she...Puc's wi-....Puc...if only Puc could be here..she wants Puc to be here...she needs Puc to be here....Eva can't take this by herself...! Puc...what should she do...!?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:18 pm

Puc awoke, eyes wide with heavy breaths. Somehow....somehow....he heard Eva's cries....calling for him...but..how?? I didn't matter how, Puc couldn't just lay back and let Eva's cries go unanswered. She has to be still at the dream gate....to finish the war...Puc will be there when Eva wins. He paralooped from his room to the dream gate, not noticing that Wizeman's hand was ever, and had vanished into the blue ceiling.

Bomamba was ecstatic, Eva's indecisive emotions fueled her powers to easily manipulate Eva into submission. "Such a difficult choice isn't Eva? Do you decide between the one you love or the master who once cherished you. Problematic if you keep beating yourself over it. But if you still won't decide, I'll make the choice for you!" Hook...line....sinker.... Bomamba took her opportunity and pushed Eva helplessly towards the trunk of a steady tree.

Vaye struggled for her release, but it was no use. With the doll stabilized, Vaye had to regain her self control and focus on being the true heart struck nightmaren who is in love with Chive. Chive....he was the only one who would help her. The only one that loved her. Without Chive....Vaye would never be able to escape...Raising her sword at hand, she had one shot....one decision.....the choice was made...she held her sword like a javelin...and threw it with all the will power she could to break lose....at the one who possessed her...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:59 pm

Eva couldn't bring herself to think straight, so many things going through her head...so many things...and all that Bomamba was doing was digging up what Eva had burried...and..Eva couldn't stop her....she couldn't even stop herself from thinking...so many things...so many thing-..
The violent jerk of her body coliding with something thick woke Eva right back up, the rugged and gritty feel of whatever it is behind her putting an unsettiling fear in her; her emotions running rampant, every and any feeling corsing through her heart at the same instant.
"What in the-" Eva breathed faintly, turning to see nothing but a healthy tree's base behind her, leaving her to question how it had gotten up and bumped into her like this..but as Eva's watery eyes turned back around....Eva could only stare. ...She's been cornered...all this time, she's been letting herself be lead into a corner...she's doomed herself, and it's all her fault.....all her fault. . .
"...Puc.." Eva mumbled sadly with eyes about to overflow, throbing head leaning its way against the bark of the tree trapping her, "...I'm sorry, sweetheart.......I tried..."

Chive and Exo both reacted within the same moment, one speeding down from his high seat in the air with gun drawn, the other, with brush about to fling a swing....but before either of them could do anything else...a sword flew towards their target...stopping Exo as he watched with eyes wide..and Chive with a small smile..recognizing the sword as Vaye's....Vaye's sword......she fought it off....she did it..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:49 pm

"Still haven't made your choice yet?" Bomamba growled, She planned to use the tree's tough trunk to break Eva's persona, guess everything can't be obtained by pure luck. She approached Eva, creeping in on her once gleaming perso-
It happened too fast to notice, an object colliding with the thickness of her persona, Vaye's sword was mere inches away from hitting Bomamba's left eye, and stabbed passed the edge of her persona, ricocheting away from her face. The swords speed was enough to cause massive cracks on the left side of her persona, enough to erupt Bomamba's emotions. "To think you go so low as attacking your own master Vaye. You have no use for this war now. Break your persona...I'll deal with the rest myself." With that order given, Bomamba raised her arms to fight, while Vaye's still controlled being her arms towards her face, to announce her set-up resign.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Eva could only watch as Bomamba began to shorten the distance betweenn them by approaching closer, but to her amazement....a sowrd came flying in from the side, striking Bomamba on the left side of her mask of Hope...only managing to stun her for a short time being...before Eva found herself in the same spot again.
..Who's sword could that have been...? Surely not Exo's...she didn't even know where that idiot's gone off to....couldn't possibly be Puc..he's still at home...if what Bomamba had said was ti be beieved...it was Vaye's doing that spared Eva a moment more...but...please, Vaye?
..All that didn't make much diffrence right now..all Eva had eyes on was the rasing arms of the one who's backed her up in this mess...and crossing her arms defensively infront of her chest...all Eva could do is wait....and defend..

Break...her persona....no..wait, but-...Vaye-...!
Chive turned at Bomamba's last word to look at Vaye, seeing with widening eyes her arms starting a lift to her face. Chive knew...Vaye wouldn't have taken his mask if it weren't for his cruelty in putting her through the temptation of it all...and since she had indeed taken it....having it was obviously important to her...Chive can't just watch Vaye break the mask, even if it's supposed to be his...if she took it, it ment something to her...and therefore....therefore...
Without much second thought, Chive carefully headed back, letting his brush rest on the ground as he took one of Vaye's arms in each hand, holding them apart.....sorry, Vaye...looks like Intelligence still won't win...even after all you tried to do for it.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next