Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

2 posters

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 16 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:25 pm

Even though Eva rather not stay within this being's presence a minute more than she has to..she knew Puc was right..
The two of them have been given an unbelieveable opportunity to not only avoid an almost certain assassin of sorts...but with it being intoxicated with Eva's appearance for the time being, it wuld be foolish to not try and get what information they might be able to draw out. ...Puc said there was a cure..a-.anyway...this problem will fixed..soon enough. ....Right?
"W-..Well..Ber..serk..." Eva began gradually as she lifted her head from Puc's shoulder with the deepest regret, "..If-...if you wouldn't mind answering another...little question..umm.." ooh...to do such a thing felt so embarassing...rediculous..humiliating-...but..they needed to know...and maybe doing so-...might help.....it better, anyway, Eva decided...slowly turning around to veiw Berserk, cheeks painted with a soft blush, as she held her arms close to her chest, batting long black eyelashes over a pair of glassy and innocent eyes, as she meekly asked, "Why did you come to see me..?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 16 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:45 pm

Berserk watched as Eva parted away from Puc, her pose and eyes...caught Berserk further in the trance....she was perfect...Berserk had to have....huh...a question? Of course Berserk would answer. "Berserk was here...for someone else...but you....you are more important..." Berserk spoke bashfully...soon, he will have the girl of his dreams....and the other greedy nightmaren...will learn his lesson.

Vaye wanted to follow Exo, but from where she stood...everything she needed to see was in sight. The creature from Exo's room, was viewed different from her eyes. She didn't see a black nightmaren with red eyes, but a familiar nightmaren with a colorful suit of devious thoughts and strengths. The nightmaren she had defeated at the start of the ideya war...and then.....she remembered everything....the curse lifted...and her feelings for Chive returned...."Chive...what is that nightmaren doing here?" Vaye asked, holding her hands in Chive's.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:45 am

Eva felt satisfied recieving a complying response..but even then..Berserk really did come to fetch one of them it seems....but-..only one-..did Wolf only want one of them for some reason now? It-..it couldn't be Puc..could it? No way it was Exo or Chive, those tow barely intteracted with Wolf...Vaye-..probably not...so that just leaves Puc and herself, but..it couldn't be that...is..Puc in danger..?
"I see..." Eva began as she gave a pouty lip, trying to play this off even more..as horrible as it felt to her, "..If it wasn't me who you came to visit..who was it that was on your mind, Berserk-y..?"
She had to at least get everything out she could-..but....ugh.....what is there to get out of him now?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:28 am

Berserk purred, hearing his name said by Eva is truly heavenly. She wanted to know more...and Berserk wouldn't hesitate to let her know. "Berserk came for...the plant girl....but it doesn't matter...now that Berserk has you.." Berserk continued to give his adorable look at his loved one, while Puc eyed back and forth from Eva's interrogation to the pink heart still radiating from his hand. For a moment, he felt joyed from what he saw on the heart. The first line, changed from "Vaye loves Exo" to "Vaye and Chive love each other" before disappearing, leaving only "Berserk loves Eva"
"One problem down....two to go." Puc whispered...perhaps he'll have to wait till tomorrow...to show Eva their dream come true...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:45 pm

...Plant..girl? This whole visit..was a trip to get Vaye?
Eva didn't have a clue what Berserk could possibly want with someone like Vaye..but whatever it is, it seems that as long as Eva continues to hold his attention away..Vaye's spared from whatever whim Berserk had in mind before he saw her.
Eva gave Berserk a sweet fake smile, playing along even still..the only true thoug on mind at the time being..was where did her day with Puc go..
"..Offly sweet of you to say such a thing.." Eva falsely began again, feeling uncomfortable with Berserk's..semi-cute gaze....no-...that gaze..that gaze only works on Puc..her most loved one..the one she wants to stand next to forever, through every day, and through every night...and yet..she has to result to flirting with a stranger..right infront of him....how horrid..
"..So the flower girl is your friend, huh?" Eva murmured lightly, letting the staged blush float back onto her snow white face as she twiddled her thumbs shyly at her waist, "..If you are not going to go and find her though...I guess that means you'll just have to settle with playing with me, then.."

Chive was interrupted from his observation of the events before him by the capture of one of his hands, a sweet, lovely voice following along with the soft feeling of warm skin touching his own. Looking over to the question's source..the call had come from..Vaye......and Vaye was-..was even holding his hand again....Vaye...it she back to normal..? Oh, Vaye......do you like him again..?
"..I-...I am not sure.." Chive replied with little attempt, all his attention, all his care in the world resting on Vaye and her sweet eyes...as Chive took his free hand, placing it to hold one of her's. "..I have not seen him before..but...-" Chive had to at least ask...it might be able to show him whether or not his rose has truely come back to him, "...Um, Vaye...last night...were you able to accomplish what you wanted..?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:36 am

"I thought you would put up more of a fight Wolf, but you're sooooo easily distracted, a truly mistakable flaw. Oh well, as much as I could easily destroy you as a traitor, Master has ordered me to capture you and bring you back alive. No reason to struggle Wolf, you have no where else to go." Bomamba cackled as she summoned three more cats to carry Wolf into a paraloop back to Wizeman's chambers. Wolf didn't pan to fight back, he was getting a free ride to Wizeman....an easier way to his target..

Berserk's darkened face glowed a warm red from his blush. Eva was offering her time to Berserk....the mission didn't matter any more....that plant girl doesn't matter now...all that mattered was having Eva to spend time with....to be close to. Berserk gladly accepted Eva's offer, by springing up an-
"BERSERK!!!" A voice ranged through Berserk's ears causing him to land back on his feet, rather then embrace Eva, looking recklessly for where the voice could be.
"I leave it to you, break Eva......make her come to life..."
"Break....no....Berserk won't..." Berserk told himself...that voice....that tone...."Wolf.....Berserk won't!...."

"Accomplish....?" Vaye was puzzled by Chive's question, did he mean at the Dream Gate? "I guess....we defeated Wolf...right?" All Vaye had to remember by of her last love struck events, was a false memory that took place over her time enchanted. All she remembered after Wolf's attack, was bright light, sleeping in CHive's room, and waking up the next day....nothing out of the ordinary.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:40 pm

Eva could only give a confused and dumbfounded look to Berserk as he now sat talking to himself, moments before ready to approach over to her for some undetermined reason.
It made Eva wonder, watching Berserk's head cock and turn all around to every side he could move it to...truly..just what does go through this thing's head? Taking the time given while Berserk was preoccupied Eva tossed an unsure glance back to Puc, hoping to get at least a sign of something to do to counter this behavior..but as she listened further into Berserk's mumbling...she heard the single word that never fails to send chills down her spine......Wolf..
..Wolf...he's relaying something to Berserk-..he really was the one who sent him here-...!

"Defeated...well.....not exactly...." Chive began sadly..Vaye really doesn't know what had happened last night.., "...Wolf..got his wish, Vaye...you were cursed with a love spell..I was to concerned to fight back-..Puc was tending to Eva-...there just was not enough power left to stop him.."
It saddened Chive to admit it, but they failed last night..hut it couldn't be helped..they should feel no shame.
...But it seems either way, Vaye really doesn't know what he's asking..about how all last night, it was all about Exo, Exo, Exo with her...and how she wanted to do something with him..not Chive..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:19 pm

Puc wasn't sure what to think of Berserk's actions....squirming...and yelling...something was torturing him...most likely, Wolf. Break....what does he mean, obviously....something he doesn't want to do...
"We got all the information we needed from him. He was here searching for Vaye, though I'm not sure the reason, Vaye does have a history of having others...hate her...In any case, all I have to do is cure him of this curse....though....it won't be easy...."

Vaye blinked her eyes....all that happened...at Vaye had no memory what so ever. What she thought was casual return home....turned out to be....a curse....that's what clogged her memory?? Not just any curse, but the love curse....the one Puc used on his victims to make the oddest of pairings causing chaos between the lover and the pursued. A curse she had longed to be put under...to be taken under Puc's wing....wait, why would she think this? Vaye has Chive...she wouldn't want any other...and yet...she was curious..."So...who did I fall in love with...?"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm

"..There's a cure...?" Eva beyah lightly, inching her way over to her spot by Puc's side as Berserk remains distracted, "..what-..do we bang him on the head or something?"
A cure to this love curse...what could that be, other than the whole true love's kiss deal she was told earlier? Of course Puc would know it...this power till just the night before was only known to come from his hands..but, even then..what kind of cure is there for someone who thinks the person they spot after being hit is the most magnificent being alive..? ...It won't require more dirty work..will it?

Chive was at a loss for words, looking into Vaye's innocent and curious eyes as she waited for an answer..wanting to know who she had fallen for in the time she doesn't remember. "Well, you see..." Chive began faintly, looking down to his feet...while his brother proped himself awkwardly against the wall..as Chive pointed his finger sadly towards..him.
"..You stayed with him last night in his bed..." Chive stated quietly, giving Vaye her right to know her own actions...she deserved to know, anyway..what right does Chive have to keep things from her, "I believe that is all that happened-"
But Chive stopped himself as he noticed Exo tapping his foot uneasily, staring at the show of Berserk having a breakdown down the hallway..not making eye-contact with anyone.......he..he knows something . . .
"Exo?" Chive started softly,.receiving a half glance.from his elder brother, nervous foot picking up in pace, "...Did something more happen?"
..This was it..Exo's been thrown between a rock and a hard place..he couldn't hide it anymore...Chive has gotten him backed up with nowhere to go...
"Well..well we uh-...she uh....I-I......she..took a-..took a, um-.."
..Exo couldn't say it...all he could do for Chive's answer..was give a point to his lips as he turned away...listening. with sinking heart as he heard Chive straighten his posture...and walk off for his room..alone.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:22 am

"Oh Master~" Bomamba gleamed cheerfully as she dragged her catch of the day towards Wizeman, "As promised, I've brought him, one fresh Wolf for your entertainment Master." Bomamba held Wolf up like a rag doll, his legs dangled from mid air, pretending to be motionless.
Before Wizeman could congratulate Bomamba's success, he had a few more questions for her to answer.
"Where's Donbalon?", Wizeman asked sternly.
"Probabaly still orbiting around the Dream Gate, but I'm sure he'll be ba-"
"Retrieve him, immediately!" Wizeman order with eyes staring forcefully at Bomamba, assuring her this request is manditory.
"Y-y-yes sir..." Bomamba stuttered, returning back to the Dream Gate, leaving Wolf and Wizeman, who stared at each other....the final battle awaits...

Puc had no history on if Berserk had any true lovers...AS IF! Meaning without that simple kiss-kiss cure possible, the only other option....he couldn't just do it now....Eva had to know....the consequences. Still holding the pink heart, he swirled his fingers counterclockwise, making the pink heart spin round and round, turning into a blurry brightly colored sphere before reaching its true form. The heart's color was no ice blue, with black stitches designed all around it like a maze. "This...is the "love me not" heart. A curse created using the opposite polars of the love curse, it causes its victim to hate...if taken by itself. If used to counter the love curse....well....both would counter act in the body....causing the victim....to leave existence...."

Vaye felt like she was in a empty black room for a moment, reflecting the terrible news that was just said. "Exo...no...why Exo....they slept in the same bed.....THE SAME BED...how...why....I would never do that to Chive....to go hop in a stranger's bed and.....okay she has done it before, but not like this....not while other people will be devastated by this....oh Chive..."
The brothers were now talking behind her back...hard to tell what was being said...it was obviously not in her favor....and then....Chive walked from stance, striding farther away. "Chive....Chive wait up!!" This was not her fault...but even so...she had to make this right.

Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:50 pm

"..A..loathing spell...?"
...Eva couldn't believe her own eyes..the once sweetly tinited heart Puc held in his hands was now an ice cold stiched shamble of what was once before it, a curse, with a promise to provide the exact oposite of what effects it's regular state would give. ..They could use this-..finally, something that can be fixed with a solution they already have on han-...oh, wait..it will kill him? ...So much for that, then..
"...Wonderful..." Eva mumbed, letting her head droop slightly in defeat, "..So if we can't use this spell without killing off Berserk, then-...what is there left to do..?"
Eva truely hoped she wouldn't have to be followed around by some love-sick follower for the rest of her time..but....if the only thing Puc could come up with is killing the poor fool off, then-....then........what about Chive..?
Eva's atention for Puc slowly shifted over her shoulder, staring at Vaye, who was running after Chive..as a guitly Exo remained rubbing his head. ..That idiot...what did he do now?

Chive walked with numb feet to his door, arriving to the hard white wall it resides on..without even feeling his steps.
..Vaye...last night, she-...she....how could she-...Chive...how could she kiss someone else like that-......Vaye told him..she loved him...but then..why-...why...? ...That stupid curse..she doesn't even remember what she did...almost like she never even did it now.....but she did..and Chive-...Chive has to live with knowing that now..that Vaye did....Vaye really..did....
Chive soon heard his name being called out, stopping his hand's grip around his door's handle...watery eyes stuck to the floor as he heard Vaye's steps grow louder...voice calling out his name..pain swelling through his heart...with each word......that..stupid..curse...!
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:11 pm

A counter curse that caused death of course was a very extreme option to take...especially since Eva has known Puc for his kindness towards others...but now placing the death penalty on Berserk...it was obvious Eva did not want to take this choice. "I understand....you don't want me to use this power...and it is only as a last resort....hmmmm....Well there is a third option." Puc didn't tell her this till now, just thinking of a plan off the top of his head...perhaps...Eva can be the solution, "Berserk has fallen head over heels for you...so...he'll listen to any request you give him...even leaving our home...but I suggest not to make the request sound....too obvious."

"Chive...CHIVE!!!!" Vaye ran past the group, further down the narrow hall....she wasn't getting any closer to Chive...he just kept walking not even giving a glance back..."Chive...please listen to me...ple-"
THUD!! Vaye tripped on the floor, landing face first...she began to shiver, tears rolling down her eyes...as she looked up at CHive Standing part at the door....before submerging himself in his room...."Chive......" That love curse.....Chive wouldn't believe her....she didn't mean to...and yet.....she was punished.....exiled from Chive's touch and smile....she laid on the floor crying...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Eva looked from Puc back to Berserk..with what felt like an endless amount of glances. ..To get Berserk to leave here...Eva knew exactally what to say...what to do.....but she didn't want to do this infront of Puc-..! Of all people-...to act in all ways-! ...Eva knew what card was going to have to be pulled here...she's the key to getting their privacy back-..but....oh, Puc...in advance...know she's sorry...
"..I understand, sweetheart.." Eva replied through a soft whisper, giving a last unwanting glance towards the buisied Berserk..before turning back to Puc, "...I know what to do..but-" Eva paused, stopping to give Puc a discrete kiss on his cheek before continuing with the last of her request, "..please don't hate me when I get back.."
With a regretful step back, Eva let her space with Puc grow wider and wider, slowly but surely making her way over to the still exited and mumbiling Berserk before them...too carried away with himself, still...as Eva reached out a regretful hand, deep swallow going down her throat..before placing it sweetly on Berserk's shoulder, attracting his attention towards her eyes, once again.
"..Berserk..?" Eva called through a sweet chuckle, staged blush plastered across her snowy cheeks in the shade of a light and lively pink as her gloved hand drifted upward, softly caressing the side of Berserk's head, "..You look a little bit troubled, baby....something..bothering you..?"

SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:16 pm

"Alas Wolf, freedom comes with a price. Though you are able to do whatever your heart desires...you still will not be able to know what true power is. "Wizeman began to lecture Wolf as he scooped him up in one hand, holding him parallel to Wizeman's blank face. "Others have come before me to request this power...yet you are different...you're the weakest I've seen yet." Wizeman commented, as Wolf struggled to escape Wizeman's grip. Alas, not even a budge. "Though your existence as a being has expired, your use is still needed. I hope you understand Wolf, you are the only key to unlock your world."

"Be safe." Puc advised, as Eva continued her part of the plan, Puc turned to another problem, something happened between Vaye and Chive, and although the love curse has been lifted from Vaye....there was still trouble brewing. floating down the hall, he looked back occasionally at Eva....she knows what to do...

Berserk felt uneasy caught up in his thoughts, hearing that tyrant's voice telling him to harm Eva, a ludicrous command! Berserk would never harm Eva....never....just then, a warm touch bloomed from his shoulder, he looked up, to see the graceful crimson nightmaren Eva, staring back at him with humble face.
Berserk was given another question, Eva must know the answer....she must know about Wolf's words...
"Yes...Berserk hears the words of Wolf...he says 'break Eva'...but Berserk would never harm you...never...never..."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:42 pm

...Break...Eva..? Wolf wants to...break her...
Eva went over what Berserk had told her again and again in her mind, reviewing the wrods, "Break..Eva..." over and over again....what..what could Berserk mean by that...what could mean by that...he wants to..break her.....is Wolf...after her..?
"...Oh, Berserk.." Eva mumbled softly, unnerved by his words, but if he was going to be lead out of their home, Eva's role here would have to be played without a single flaw, "...Don't you worry about what that silly Wolf boy says..all he says are just words..words that aren't even important..words...that don't even matter...because..right now.....all that matters..is you-.." Eva hushed herself, moving coser to Berserk as her heart killed her from the inside, wrapping her arms around his collar as she got herself in closer, pulling up to his ear, whispering even more, "..and all that matters.....is us..."

A gentle glick echoed off of Chive's walls as he pulled his door to a close, lights still dimmed from when he had rested not long ago from before..white pearly walls a cloudy and saddening gray..
For a long time Chive remained still..motionless..staring into the air infront of him, thoughts blocking his mind...before after what was seen as ages..Chive' hand moved upward..shaky hand floating up higher and higher from where it had lain so limply before..so coldly before...drifting higher and higher up still-...until it came to meet soft cloth..hanging around his neck...cloth painted what many would see as an unatractive color..a dingy and musky form of brown..but...Chive always found it..the perfect shade....the perfect color..in his eyes...the most beautiful color he's ever been alowed to see....a present from someone..dear to him.....and then Chive fell.
Just at the thought of her..Chive's knees gave way, letting his cold body fall fast to the cold floor that was once so far beneath him, dropping him onto his rear with a violent jerk, back propped against the door behind him..listening to the sounds of crying...drift like a melody from out from under his door...that..stupid curse.....why did it have to..happen..why did it have to happen...to them....why did it have to happen like this-......why did it have to be.....Exo..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:27 pm

Berserk felt a pulse inside him...a feeling never felt before. Warm and radiating, as Eva assured him that what Wolf said doesn't matter.....all that mattered...was them. Glorious...truly glorious...Eva felt the same way as Berserk....he was truly complete. As tears shed down from his eyes, Berserk no longer felt the uncontrollable rage and vengeance he had left his previous life with...but the chance to finally re-awake...Berserk's skin began to crack, he pushed Eva off of him as he skin continued to break open. Berserk gave a warm smile, before the over-layer of black skin disappeared, to unveil a colorful devious nightmaren, SPiTE.

"Vaye..." Puc whispered to the broken heart nightmaren, who laid separated from her devastated lover...a sad sight to see. "Chive is just as upset about this situation as you are, maybe you two shoul-"
"STAY AWAY FROM ME PUC!!!" Vaye yelled, turning her head to give Puc an angered look as her cheeks radiated pink from her tears. "its your power that caused this....even if someone else used it.....YOU ARE THE REASON FOR THIS!!!!"
Puc looked silently at Vaye, he felt no guilt at all from her words...this power was never meant to be used with a true purpose...and once that purpose is met...only the cures can end it...but can never stop it from beginning.
"It be best if you two stay apart for awhile...reflect on your emotions, and all should be fine." Puc advised in a dull tone, turning back to the other end of the hallway he saw a glimpse of Eva...holding someone else?
Curious to know, he held out once again in his hands, the pink heart, this time's display...no names written...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:17 pm

Eva felt as though she had given it her best shot, practically throwing herself out there with nothing but flase feelings coming out through disguised promises of love...it seems as though she managed to do it, Berserk had been tamed under her will..and was open to practically wahtever request or whim she could come up with, even a simple ask to leave the chambers for a while...he'd most likely do it with a smile for her, now...but as Eva kept her hold of Berserk, secret strained look on face as she bit her tounge out of hatred for her own plan...Berserk..was cracking open...
..Soon enough Eva was thrown free of Berserk by his own hands, sweet smile resting across his cracking face as what might be his last moments infront of her passed by before both of their eyes..and before Eva even gave her eyes their next blink...Berserk..was gone.......and in his place, standing in the same posture, the same spot, the same figure.....that NOBODY?!
"...Puuuuc-!!" Eva called out defensively, gaze stuck on the doofus before her as she let her call ring down the hallway, Exo too busy staring at the broken heap of Chive's angel to hear her himself.
....What in Master's GLORIOUS name is this idiot doing back before her? Nobody has to be the single most annoying, agrivating, iditoic person Eva has ever had the unfortunate pleasure of being forced to know other than Exo-....where in the world did he even come from??
....Could it be-..that the whole time...Berserk...Berserk was harboring..Berserk was more than one soul??
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:54 am

SPiTE stared around the narrow hallway, in front of him, a red nightmaren with a puzzled look on her face, SPiTE of course felt the same way. "I'm...alive?" SPiTE asked, the last memory he had was Reala...skewing him with that lance. Patting his body down, he felt no wound, no pain, he was healthy and in one piece. Then why....why was he at this place....Wizeman? Of course! Wizeman must have brought him back to life...that would make the most sense in this situation. Perhaps...he was placed here to work in a group once more...there was no other explanation.

Puc increased his speed when he heard his name, Something happened to Berserk, and now sitting in his place...a familiar...face..the nightmaren that tried to attack Vaye....the former owner of dismay.....though Puc was not sure of his name, he was curious why he was here. The answer however, was easy to decipher. Around SPiTE was shards of black strands of what looked like from an eggshell. Not understanding the alternative personas fully, his only guess was....Berserk was the alternative to SPiTE...and for some reason...SPiTE had the will to break free...and now sits in their hallway...dazed and puzzled with where he was.

Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:30 pm

Eva could only gawk, dumbfounded at the sight before her...still not able to comprehend that the person she had just been hanging off of, holding to her even...was-...was the Nobody....the urge to go and bathe herself was almost unbearable.
"...w-...Well?" Eva began sternly as she placed her hands on her sides, staring at SPiTE with a strong demenoir, trying to put together a scene the pest could follow with his lack of memory, "...What reason have you to barge in on my home in such an unsightly fashion? Have you no manners?"
Ooooh-...Eva just wanted this simpletion out! It's bad enough she had to act the way she had to just get Berserk reasoned with, but now...it turns out that in clinging on him, she had indirectly done so to this idiot as well-..! It-..! She-..! ..This moment shall never be spoken of again!!

Chive remained sitting in silent solitude, the emptiness of his prision in which he calls his own private space, listening to nothing but his own slow breathing...the gentle hum that has always been playing throughout their home when all else is silenced..and to the sound of gentle sobs...playing in sync to the sobs of his own heart.
..He never wanted to see the day to where Vaye would shed a single tear...and even yet, as it happens now, with just a mere door seperating them..Chive is powerless to help her..save her...he can't even help himself..save himself from this pulsating and torturous pain dwelling deep from within his-.......what..was that..?
..Chive didn't know what is could have been...he heard what seemed like a gentle and delicate drop of water striking his floor..but there was no water in here....he looked around for it..before finding..his cheek was dampened. ...Chive brought his cold hand up to his face, running his finger along the wet trail on his face...had that water..come from his eye? Chive's never had water come from his eye before..he really didn't like it..but even then another heart-tugging sob from under his door brought another drop out from his eye, it sliding smoothly down Chive's other cheek, before dissapearing into the musky-colored cloth around his collar. ...More drops soon rolled after that..the gullible puppet no match to stop his unkown feeling indside his heart, only able to hold on and bear the pain, hands gripping the brown cloth as he burried his face in it, sobs of his own escaping his burning throat........Vaye....he never wanted to make you cry.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Wolf grinned, "So you still want to control my world Wizeman? Then I have a proposition for you, a battle to decide the fate of our worl-"
But Wizeman tightened his grip, interrupting with a serious tone, "You are in no position to create new events. We have a war now, and you..have lost. I was generous enough to give you my time to play your little game, but now that I have you as my captive, you shall be kept, only for the use of the portal you possess."
With violent flick of the wrist, Wizeman threw Wolf into glass prison that appeared out of thin air. Trapped inside, Wolf heard Wizeman's muffled voice.
"Ironic, that you followed in the foot steps over your equal. Both of you tried to destroy the balance of Nightmare...and yet...both have failed. Now, I control two sides of the same coin Wolf, one that grants escape, the other...a powerful weapon..."

"About time Bomamba, I was worried that you had left me in this lonely world." Donbalon complained as Bomamba formed a paraloop back to Nightmare.
"its not easy catching something that won't stay still..." Bomamba argued back, and these bickerings continued through their way back.

SPiTE jumped back into Exo's room, why was he being yelled at? SPiTE didn't do anything wrong....right? Maybe...Wizeman didn't tell them of his arrival...makes sense....she has to know..."Sorry for my intrusion, but Master Wizeman has ordered me here as a group leader to this home." SPiTE had to keep flicking his eyes to the ceiling...unsure if what he was saying was what WIzeman told him....come to think of it....why would he not remember Wizeman's orders?!?! "Wait....let me rephrase that, I've been ordered here by Master...to...to...um....actually...I don't know why I'm here..." SPiTE felt embarrassed...but it was the truth.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:35 pm

It was more than obvious to her that SPiTE had as much clue as to why he stands in their home right now as she does, but even so...Eva wasn't about to tollerate this moron within her walls..not after his harsh words from the Gate. Pah-..idiot didn't know what he was talking about then, and it's clear he knows nothing of what's going on here now!
"..Well I must say-..if you lack the reason to stay, I must ask you to depart from my chambers, stranger." Eva stated flatly, tossing a glance behind her to Puc, eyes confused with what to think...but trying their best to keep the situation under their hold.
..What Eva only wanted was for everything to be silent again like before Vaye had run her clutzy little self into the door...but of course, there are the obsticals and nuisances around that insist on bothering them in their time together-..and seeing how the most recent pest is none other than the nobody she's learn to loathe....there is no kindness for him to recieve from her.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:00 pm

"Fine, but don't be surprised if I do return.." SPiTE snorted as he rose to his feet, forming a paraloop back to Wizeman's chambers within Exo's room. Puc from the edge of the hallway wall, the house was theirs once again as SPiTE vanished back to his master.
"Well...", Puc wrapped his arms around Eva, to calm down her anger and assure her these mischief events have ended, "Strange as that was....you did well Eva." Puc was just glad there day could go on as usual, with no plan set and only anything spontaneous is their best option.

Vaye pushed herself from the ground, the redness in her eyes and cheeks glowed with radiant sorrow, she could no longer cry for the same thought. Perhaps Puc was right....Chive couldn't grasp the situation of Vaye being enchanted rather then being herself...and therefore....doubts her for actions she hasn't made...maybe....maybe....
"Chive...?" Vaye called out to the door in front of her, holding her arms together, "I know you can hear me Chive....please...I never meant for this.....open the door Chive....see the real me...."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Eva watched with pleasure as SPiTE left their home, giving a delighted little wave to him as he left with his snort. As long as the return of that idiot is far off from happening...Eva honestly could say she didn't care. All she wanted was the peace of her home back again, and soon, through the action of being held to Puc....happiness..was restored..
"..Thank you, sweetheart.." Eva replied gently with a small smile, feeling better through being held, stress from all the diffrent pests that had come and gone steadily melting away-..but, even eith those troubles gone....there was still one matter that has yet to be addressed.
"..Regardless of all that, though....I'm still mad at you." Eva began with a pouty turn of the head, egging Puc on as she continued with her reasons, "...I thought I was really going to get a kiss back there...it isn't nice to lead girls on like that, you know. Playing me like that...shame on you."
Eva knew that little staged almost-kiss was probably just something Puc had concocted to use against Berserk, but even so...she still wanted to get reperations for his innocent little act, "...How do you plan to make it up to me, Puc..?"

SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Bomamba and Donbalon returned with straight faces, hiding the arguments that disputed between them on their travel back. "Master, I have retrieved Donbalon an-"
"Your services are no longer required here, return to you nightmares." Wizeman interrupted Bomamba's report, he had no need for these second rank nightmarens floating around for his protection.
"Uh....yes, Master.." Bomamba responded, disappointed yet not surprised that Wizeman only needed them to retrieve Wolf...and nothing more..

Puc listened to Eva's words with focused stare at her horns. Jagged and precise, she was not pleased...and worst of all...'mad'. But as she continued to explain the actions Puc took towards her, they sounded...oh so familiar...
"Forgive me, I couldn't think of anything else to provoke him...." Puc apologized, turning around to face Eva with a soft smile, "There's something I'd like to show you, I know you'll like it." Promising her today's scheduled event, Puc lead Eva hand and hand, to his room.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:48 pm

Eva listened to Puc intently behind her snooty expression, keeping up the play of her utter displeasure with him, but feeling herself be lead forward by Puc's hand, promise of somewhere to go that Puc believes Eva will just absoultely like...it wiped the look right off her face, replacing it with a look...of utter anticipation.
..Oh..what could it be..? What would she like-..do you think it's colorful? Do you think it makes noises? Do you think-....and then Eva saw it-..Puc was leading her to his room, the destination she has been craving to run off to since the start of the morning..new and unknown appearance, just lurking on the inside of that door of his.......she felt tempted to jump in exitement.
Feeling the most eager she has in a long, long time, Eva followed right along with Puc's lead, holding his hand with a gentle grip as her eyes stared at the approaching door before them...feeling the urge to jump again as they came up to the only thing hiding this wonder from her. She finally gets to see it..what world Puc has imagined, created and forged..Eva gets to see what it would have been like, even without a wish..wanting to j-...oooh, Eva don't jump! ...Savor what dignity you have left, darn you!

Hearing Vaye's voice call for him through his door...the grip Chive held on his scarf tightened..but as he listened to her words, pleas she ment from her heart..Chive could only comply..as he let his face reemerge from the crumpled musky-colored cloth in his cold hands. ...Chive wanted to see Vaye..hear her tell him things..any things.....he wanted to see her..that's the real her out there..
With a lean up off his door Chive wiped his face dry on his sleeves, straightening his appearance as best he could before stretching his arm up to reach for the door handle. He wanted to see Vaye....and with that other Vaye gone...he finally can...as Chive turned the handle above him, pulling the door open as the light from the hallway began to spill into his darker room, seeing now the huddled Vaye, cheeks and eyes rosy, cheeks dampened too...looking to him now from where his closed door once blocked him, as he could look back at her, clearing his shakey throat...before stating, ".....Good morning...Vaye.."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next